Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,973 members, 7,817,865 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:39 PM

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 - Business (4182) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 (4452157 Views)

Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 / Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (4179) (4180) (4181) (4182) (4183) (4184) (4185) ... (4897) (Go Down)

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by AvsGot007(m): 8:24am On Nov 10, 2017
5WBVP5W

8.88 odds
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by OGeeKush(m): 8:25am On Nov 10, 2017
iamsirmichael1:

Wait you were certain you saw a scoreline of 1:2?? How did it noe turn to 0:3?? Were we scammed??

Like dey disqualified the goal or something, i no even knw how it take happen, when i been check score dem dey 1-2 15minutes for period 3.. and they don dey play 1-2 since the 8th minute o
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by Nobody: 8:26am On Nov 10, 2017
In play alert!!!

Adelaide United v Perth Glory

Play home over 2.5!

I'm 100% sure of this

Stake now!! It's 1.80 odds
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by IamSantafe(m): 8:27am On Nov 10, 2017
Why are Nigerians always waiting to gloat over other people's misfortunes?

Some people are just pure witches at heart; always waiting to say "I told you so."

God forbid!

3 Likes

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by OGeeKush(m): 8:30am On Nov 10, 2017
Lemme just kuku go back to my basketball, tennis is shite, football ti mad, hockey sef don follow join cry
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by RIchieSuazo(m): 8:30am On Nov 10, 2017
luno users, pls how long does it take to for the money to show in your nigerian account after withdrawing from luno??
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by Nobody: 8:31am On Nov 10, 2017
IamSantafe:

Some people are just pure witches at heart; always waiting to say "I told you so."

God forbid!

That's why good things hardly come out from Nigeria. We're always castigating ourselves and get people who try to do new things discouraged and so they quit!
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by olahajayi(m): 8:33am On Nov 10, 2017
OGeeKush:

Like dey disqualified the goal or something, i no even knw how it take happen, when i been check score dem dey 1-2 15minutes for period 3.. and they don dey play 1-2 since the 8th minute o

Bro if na flashscore you use, dem dey write rubbish at times o
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by OGeeKush(m): 8:34am On Nov 10, 2017
To all of una wey dey happy say our 1.3 roll over bust, the game for enter if no be ojoro wey ref do

2 Likes

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by Nobody: 8:37am On Nov 10, 2017
Taylorsw1ft:

Alabi don win

Until next time

Here's what I think. You keep posting daily odds of 1.30. Don't call it a roll over, just post it as a usual game. Whosover can do rollover and plays all his cash. Fine. If you can't fine too

If you game on this you tell me

2 Likes

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by OGeeKush(m): 8:37am On Nov 10, 2017
olahajayi:

Bro if na flashscore you use, dem dey write rubbish at times o

Bro i'm very sure.. the score was 1-2
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by RIchieSuazo(m): 8:38am On Nov 10, 2017
Ximenez:
Excuse me, did you just hear about 1xbet today? You are talking about their application not being on the playstore, Betnaija and megabet that have apps, are they available on playstore?

I'd rather risk my money with them than all these crappy Nigerian bookies.

I called the customer care of one Nigerian Bookie one day, and while tending my complaint she just hissed and hung up on me.

The day i needed to speak to the customer representative of 1xbet, i just requested for a call back on their website and they called me back in 3 minutes, i could hear her but she couldn't hear me because of the poor Glo network coverage in my area, in her Russian accent, she said she couldn't hear me and would try to call me back one more time, she ended the called and called me back and everything was settled.

Though it took me a while to figure this out, but i now fund my account via BTC with Luno, then withdraw to Luno and then from Luno to my bank account, although there are some charges but not that much, I'll continue this way because I'm paranoid they might remove the bank transfer option again like they did before.

It's your choice to remain here and keep begging Alabi to green your ticket.

pls, how long does it take to get to your Nigerian account
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by olahajayi(m): 8:39am On Nov 10, 2017
OGeeKush:

Bro i'm very sure.. the score was 1-2
Oh Okay...
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by niyiforeal(m): 8:44am On Nov 10, 2017
Taylorsw1ft:

Alabi don win

Until next time
nice one even though I followed ur games with 2k

2 Likes

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by Nobody: 8:51am On Nov 10, 2017
iDROID:

LOST. No thanks to the Canadians. Game was lost and they still dey sub off goaltender. grin
how do you fund your 1xbet account?
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by Nobody: 8:53am On Nov 10, 2017
iamsirmichael1:
In play alert!!!

Play home over 2.5!

I'm 100% sure of this

Odds now 3.35 Stake now oo!
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by drake49(m): 8:56am On Nov 10, 2017
iamsirmichael1:

boommmm. Didn't play sha.... Just observing, abeg throw more coming
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by Nobody: 8:57am On Nov 10, 2017
please what's the best way to fund 1xbet, globalpay or visa/mastercard?
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by Nobody: 8:58am On Nov 10, 2017
iamsirmichael1:

iamsirmichael1:
In play alert!!!

Play home over 2.5!

I'm 100% sure of this

I'm so sorry if you staked when it was 1.8 odds not when it was 3.35.

Green baby! Green!

In play is great oo wink

2 Likes

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by LunoBitcoin: 9:03am On Nov 10, 2017
RIchieSuazo:
luno users, pls how long does it take to for the money to show in your nigerian account after withdrawing from luno??
Hello, luno processes withdrawals thrice a day, and there is a cut-off time for each time, so depends on when you initiated the withdrawals, please go the the website to see the processing times.
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by LunoBitcoin: 9:03am On Nov 10, 2017
RIchieSuazo:
Hello, luno processes withdrawals thrice a day, and there is a cut-off time for each time, so depends on when you initiated the withdrawals, please go the the website to see the processing times.
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by emmayayodeji(m): 9:03am On Nov 10, 2017
IamSantafe:

God forbid!

Cc idriod

1 Like

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by Nobody: 9:04am On Nov 10, 2017
drake49:
boommmm. Didn't play sha.... Just observing, abeg throw more coming

No P. I got you bro. smiley

No games yet.
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by realestworld(m): 9:06am On Nov 10, 2017
Chiadikaobi :
You are good my brother no doubt. It takes a lot of courage to start a mass rollover.

I wish you the best in future trials........but you can just try limiting your games to maximum of 2 selections.

Goodluck

One of the few sensible, mature, humorous niggas around.
May your days be long boss

2 Likes

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by K9drogo: 9:10am On Nov 10, 2017
Taylorsw1ft:

Alabi don win

Until next time
Nufn do u bro!........u still b the man.
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by J4JUVENTUS(m): 9:13am On Nov 10, 2017
Bros gudmrn.Why nau,nothing in my account.Thanks all the same..
iDROID:

Just N100? I have funded your account with N600. Remember, stake responsibly and beg no more.
You didn't fund my account bro.My account is still empty,bros if you can help pls do.God bless you sir.If u see as happiness gum my mind as i first read say you credit me,but as I log in my account,i became sad seeing #0.Its well sha....
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by J4JUVENTUS(m): 9:14am On Nov 10, 2017
Thanks bro
tojahh:

See the way respect full your mouth. Every statement that you type ends with 'sir' just because of 100 naira funding. Wish na so you get respect in reality.

Enjoy your evening.
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by Taylorsw1ft: 9:14am On Nov 10, 2017
iamsirmichael1:

Here's what I think. You keep posting daily odds of 1.30. Don't call it a roll over, just post it as a usual game. Whosover can do rollover and plays all his cash. Fine. If you can't fine too

If you game on this you tell me

Thanks for the support bro.

I am even waiting till when I have about 2k spare cash
Then I'll start a short 2k to 20k rollover..
Na their eyes it go do cheesy

1 Like

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by Taylorsw1ft: 9:17am On Nov 10, 2017
realestworld:

One of the few sensible, mature, humorous niggas around.
May your days be long boss
I swear. I'll always respect. Sir chiadikaobi

1 Like

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by rOsy247(f): 9:17am On Nov 10, 2017
Taylorsw1ft:

Alabi don win

Until next time

U still tried jor no mind them wailers as if they have anything better to offer. Check am now some of them were playing it o. We all know in this betting stuff we lose some n win some. Don't let it deter u. Keep giving it. I like your forecast.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by Taylorsw1ft: 9:17am On Nov 10, 2017
iamsirmichael1:

I'm so sorry if you staked when it was 1.8 odds not when it was 3.35.

Green baby! Green!

In play is great oo wink

See value!!
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by Undertaker001: 9:19am On Nov 10, 2017
chief.. ahbg help me fund #100 for recharge card na.. I know you don't need it but you can dash someone. cc : chiefpiiko

(1) (2) (3) ... (4179) (4180) (4181) (4182) (4183) (4184) (4185) ... (4897)

If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.