Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,009 members, 7,835,425 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 10:02 AM

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 - Business (4372) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 (4477714 Views)

Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 / Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (4369) (4370) (4371) (4372) (4373) (4374) (4375) ... (4897) (Go Down)

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by Nobody: 8:53pm On Nov 21, 2017
dubai4eva:
I am sorry guys just got home now due to traffic from work ,I have 2 guys from here already and if you know you won't bet again and accept the covenant I earlier posted indicate by quoting me now.

Please don't try God. cool

I'll quit after playing just 2 odds with the 50k cheesy grin Deal??

2 Likes

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by Nobody: 8:53pm On Nov 21, 2017
Nobody should quote him again, the guy is just clowning with us

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by IRIEBOY(m): 8:54pm On Nov 21, 2017
dubai4eva:
Most of you here are still living in dream land, thinking you can make it through betting SMH.... I pity your lives cry ,before you realize it you have lost millions angryJust calculate your lost bet history on your betting account you will realize you have lost thousands or millions thereby gaining peanut. I pray for everyone still in betting bondage that u shall receive sense ijn Amen!!!!!!!!

Modified

Quote me IF you want to quit, I have a financial package for you by God grace
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by iDROID: 8:54pm On Nov 21, 2017
iamsirmichael1:

Unlike you, I won't be in a haste to send my details.... You fūçkīñg broke ass bitch strutting this thread like a demigod.. The only thing you know best is giving tips after/during the match. Tips that would eventually cast!

You gave tips during live match, close to 90' and it casted. Your 1.2 odds banker before the matches also casts. Tell me, are you even good at anything??

The day you accept that you're far from being wise is the day you get librated from your pseudo-lifestyle.
I made up that ID to troll templerun and you done already jump to conclusions. I am not like you seeking for crumbs on this thread on a daily basis. I don't drop tips and ask people to show me love if it wins. Don't quote me if you have nothing reasonable to say and by the way, I'm still waiting for that PM. Since seeing my earnings would change your useless life for the better.

2 Likes

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by Nobody: 8:55pm On Nov 21, 2017
Hehe. Monaco

So much for H2H and stats. I wonder if stats also give insight into own goal.

1 Like

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by QueenOfcasting(f): 8:56pm On Nov 21, 2017
kayus4live:
10 odd

8394 UEFA Champions League
Sevilla - Liverpool
Over Away(0.5) 1.15

8395 UEFA Champions League
Manchester City - Feyenoord
Under Away(0.5) 1.73

8392 UEFA Champions League
FC Spartak Moscow - NK Maribor
Over Home(1.5) 1.28

8393 UEFA Champions League
Besiktas - FC Porto
Under Away(1.5) 1.44

8396 UEFA Champions League
Napoli - FC Shakhtar Donetsk
Under Away(1.5) 1.24

8398 UEFA Champions League
Apoel Nicosia FC - Real Madrid
Over Away(1.5) 1.15

8399 UEFA Champions League
Borussia Dortmund - Tottenham
Under Away(1.5) 1.54

8397 UEFA Champions League
Monaco - RB Leipzig
Under Away(2.5) 1.16

Bet9ja - 5YKVGXD
done and dusted

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by dubai4eva: 8:58pm On Nov 21, 2017
Please number 1 to 13 should send their account details to indicating your moniker to

Adamsproperties83@gmail.com

Don't forget if after you received the money you go back to betting your life's will be cut short mysteriously.you can opt out by not receiving my money.
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by Nobody: 9:00pm On Nov 21, 2017
iDROID:

I made up that ID to troll templerun and you done already jump to conclusions. I am not like you seeking for crumbs on this thread on a daily basis. I don't drop tips and ask people to show me love if it wins. Don't quote me if you have nothing reasonable to say and by the way, I'm still waiting for that PM. Since seeing my earnings would change your useless life for the better.

Don't quote you?? You stepped on my mention and began spewing trash. Sighs, if only you were jerked off..... I wouldn't have had to engage your silly juvenile ass on a faceless yet entertaining forum as this. Now skedaddle the fūçk away
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by IRIEBOY(m): 9:01pm On Nov 21, 2017
dubai4eva:
Please number 1 to 13 should send their account details to indicating your moniker to

Don't forget if after you received the money you go back to betting your life's will be cut short mysteriously.you can opt out by not receiving my money.

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by dubai4eva: 9:02pm On Nov 21, 2017
IRIEBOY:
I wan to quit as well.. betting don't wreck me
you are now number 2 the previous number 2 had been disqualify because of lack of integrity.

1 Like

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by timzyrhymes(m): 9:03pm On Nov 21, 2017
dubai4eva:

guess nothing for me then...was offline when the count down started..but its cool,what must be must be..thanks tho
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by rukz: 9:04pm On Nov 21, 2017
dubai4eva:

do u have any phone digit i can send my acc no to?.....my device is down, I'm managing one smaller phone for now, thanks.
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by iDROID: 9:04pm On Nov 21, 2017
iamsirmichael1:

Don't quote you?? You stepped on my mention and began spewing trash. Sighs, if only you were jerked off..... I wouldn't have had to engage your silly juvenile ass on a faceless yet entertaining forum as this. Now skedaddle the fūçk away
You called me an idiot, I replied you and you say I overstepped my boundaries? You really are stupid. That is by the way. Send me a PM since my earnings would change your life. Don't disappoint me now.
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by dubai4eva: 9:04pm On Nov 21, 2017
I'm giving you all 50,000 naira each. Start something meaningful with it in your life. cool
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by IRIEBOY(m): 9:05pm On Nov 21, 2017
thor=dubai4eva post=62593701]you are now number 2 the previous number 2 had been disqualify because of lack of integrity. [/quote]
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by Ella273: 9:08pm On Nov 21, 2017
dubai4eva:

I wasn't included embarassed

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by PHILipu1(m): 9:08pm On Nov 21, 2017
dubai4eva:
I'm giving you all 50,000 naira each. Start something meaningful with it in your life. cool
Please add me as number 14.
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by obonujoker(m): 9:09pm On Nov 21, 2017
We the Monaco-ans...... grin
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by Nobody: 9:09pm On Nov 21, 2017
dubai4eva:
you are now number 2 the previous number 2 had been disqualify because of lack of integrity.
How? I thought I was one of the usual prank by guys on here. please sir don't disqualify me like that

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by obonujoker(m): 9:09pm On Nov 21, 2017
dubai4eva:

Clown....
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by QueenOfcasting(f): 9:09pm On Nov 21, 2017
Lhimeet:
B953ETAWTARQWZ-549579

B930ETAWTTSQTA-549579

...GOODLUCK
over and out: it's double RED

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by tobore4u(m): 9:11pm On Nov 21, 2017
dubai4eva:

I just hope you keep to your own side of the package, if not you will get addicted mysteriously to bet9ja virtual for 3 years in jesus name, Amen.

1 Like

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by Juzec: 9:17pm On Nov 21, 2017
Lmao grin grin grin....wetyn I no go see for this thread
Naive people everywhere cheesy
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by Nobody: 9:17pm On Nov 21, 2017
dubai4eva:

Don't forget if after you received the money you go back to betting your life's will be cut short mysteriously. you can opt out by not receiving my money.

I'm not quitting yet... But those people that are sending u their account details... If u fail to give them 50k each, ur life will be cut short mysteriously.

8 Likes

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by awomike4u(m): 9:18pm On Nov 21, 2017
dubai4eva:

Can I replace him?
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by dubai4eva: 9:18pm On Nov 21, 2017
hatbricker:
How? I thought I was one of the usual prank by guys on here. please sir don't disqualify me like that
lol OK send your account number u are 14 cool
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by simongonner: 9:18pm On Nov 21, 2017
tobore4u:
I just hope you keep to your own side of the package, if not you will get addicted mysteriously to bet9ja virtual for 3 years in jesus name, Amen.
hahaha lwkmd
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by Nobody: 9:19pm On Nov 21, 2017
dubai4eva:
Sent sir.
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by Nobody: 9:20pm On Nov 21, 2017
iDROID:

You called me an idiot, I replied you and you say I overstepped my boundaries? You really are stupid. That is by the way. Send me a PM since my earnings would change your life. Don't disappoint me now.

Sighs.... Idriod, where do I even start with you?? It's hopeless and you're pathetic.

Jumping on my mention without being quoted, spewing gibberish. Well, it isn't your first time and as it seems, you'll never have sense so I leave you to your folly

1 Like

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by simongonner: 9:20pm On Nov 21, 2017
Juzec:
Lmao grin grin grin....wetyn I no go see for this thread
Naive people everywhere cheesy
lolz.. its good to take risk
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by Ella273: 9:21pm On Nov 21, 2017
dubai4eva:
I quit too......I have been quitting since na
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by whatmoreng: 9:21pm On Nov 21, 2017
Beware some bookmakers pay agents to post misleading games here.

(1) (2) (3) ... (4369) (4370) (4371) (4372) (4373) (4374) (4375) ... (4897)

If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.