Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,222 members, 7,818,761 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:53 AM

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 - Business (4644) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 (4454375 Views)

Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 / Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (4641) (4642) (4643) (4644) (4645) (4646) (4647) ... (4897) (Go Down)

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by Pruswaggz(m): 12:07am On Dec 11, 2017
[quote author=zanjorrg post=63169245]
This is some of the outcomes of his games[img]
undecided
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by zanjorrg(m): 12:13am On Dec 11, 2017
Rakiticbarca:
my brother, I passed through everything that the guy is talking about, I sent them everything even my master card picture and everything, yet I was blocked, anyway I went back to megabet day before yesterday sha grin
The devil you know is better than the angel you don't know. grin I no fit shout.
The betting company is a scam. To deposit is stress free but to withdraw is a problem. So their plan is that I wil never win them. Me I don port o
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by Nobody: 12:24am On Dec 11, 2017
zanjorrg:

The betting company is a scam. To deposit is stress free but to withdraw is a problem. So their plan is that I wil never win them. Me I don port o
But they warned you people on this thread. Even Akinalabi did. I vividly remember
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by Nobody: 12:30am On Dec 11, 2017
cheesy
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by Nobody: 12:38am On Dec 11, 2017
smithsydny:
B95ETRTTCZWWC-106607
Juzec only liepeng ooo cry
Smith Ma Nigga!!!

2 Likes

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by fashrola(m): 12:41am On Dec 11, 2017
zanjorrg:
This is the reply I got from security-en@1xbet.com for withdrawal issue

Dear user, you should send a photograph of your national ID card (both sides, please). Unfortunately scan-copies and xerocopies are not accepted for verification. The photos should not be cut, all data should be visible and readable on the photo.
I don't know how my national I.d card has to do with betting. How will I send my national I.d card to them if not scanned? This is the question I asked them and am awaiting their reply. I hav opted out, I wil go back to my Nigerian bookies maybe Bet9ja

Snap the ID ... Don't scan it
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by Chiadikaobi(m): 12:46am On Dec 11, 2017
smithsydny:
hala me once anything show bros
ok baba !
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by zanjorrg(m): 12:49am On Dec 11, 2017
Profbet:
But they warned you people on this thread. Even Akinalabi did. I vividly remember
That could be true, but my brother they hav many market options.
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by austino677(m): 1:04am On Dec 11, 2017
Rakiticbarca:
my brother, I passed through everything that the guy is talking about, I sent them everything even my master card picture and everything, yet I was blocked, anyway I went back to megabet day before yesterday sha grin
The devil you know is better than the angel you don't know. grin I no fit shout.
it happened to me before.. Had to create a new account
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by lonzo(m): 1:06am On Dec 11, 2017
They said " photograph " of your id it means use your camera to snap, shikena and don't crop the picture taken cc zanjorrg
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by zanjorrg(m): 1:13am On Dec 11, 2017
austino677:
it happened to me before.. Had to create a new account

Are u stil using it now??
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by troot: 1:41am On Dec 11, 2017
MERRYBET PUNT for PRIDE VI

...........and the tournament in its sixth edition (sponsored by MERRYBET........where champions play) has produced its sixth WINNER.

I guess we all know who it is already.

Give it up to GANIUKAZEEM...........you are our 2017 Merrybet Punt for Pride CHAMPION.

CC: pfpmoderator, puntforpride, merrybet

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by sammyobi584: 1:47am On Dec 11, 2017
troot:

...........and the tournament in its sixth edition (sponsored by MERRYBET........where champions play) has produced its sixth WINNER.

I guess we know who it is.

Give it up to GANIUKAZEEM...........you are our 2017 Merrybet Punt for Pride CHAMPION.

you just dy give people surprise package for this tournament.. from 5.30pm deadline to pfp entering week 13..Now U Don declare the winner when some people Don prepare to post their week 13 slip..Congrats to the winner sha

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by Nobody: 2:28am On Dec 11, 2017
troot:

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by gift01: 3:20am On Dec 11, 2017
Congrats to him
troot:

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by hablink: 3:57am On Dec 11, 2017
troot:

A ki Ku ori ire hoo
ire a Kari hoo

he should learn from his predecessor as per money management sha, by this time next year make he no dey beg for funds from monsuru alaso. I don talk my own ho
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by Lhimeet(m): 4:11am On Dec 11, 2017
troot:

CONGRATS TO THE WINNER...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by Funjosh(m): 5:44am On Dec 11, 2017
tongue
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by BlueMags(m): 5:44am On Dec 11, 2017
troot:

Congratulations
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by Nobody: 5:48am On Dec 11, 2017
troot:

Congrats ganiu kazeem
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by Shollay20(m): 5:51am On Dec 11, 2017
troot:

congratulated
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by clerkent(m): 6:09am On Dec 11, 2017
GANIUKAZEEM congratulation oya come and share beer for the house.
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by Chidexter(m): 6:26am On Dec 11, 2017
Congrats Ganiukazeem
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by austino677(m): 6:28am On Dec 11, 2017
zanjorrg:

Are u stil using it now??
no.. They blocked it had 4k balance they didn't refund it
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by Nobody: 6:31am On Dec 11, 2017
After all the drama it's finally over. Congrats to all the winners not just the no 1. E no easy at all, punting hard pass anything. Next year is another opportunity.
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by Chiadikaobi(m): 6:35am On Dec 11, 2017
Congrats to the top 3 winners: Ganiukazeem,lhimeet and finest0007.

Congrats to the 4th-10th participants that won the 10k consolation prizes.

Congrats to everyone that took part in the competition

Much respect to merrybet the host and the organisers "troot,punt4pride,pfpmoderator"

Everybody is a winner. It's a Victory well-deserved.

1 Like 3 Shares

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by Nobody: 6:35am On Dec 11, 2017
Moròn:

Congrats to the winners and everyone who participated. The tussle was tough

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by Nobody: 6:46am On Dec 11, 2017
iamsirmichael1:
21:00 Espanyol - Girona 2 & @ 8.0 odds

18:00 Wolfsburg - Bayern Munich (Feminine) @ 1.68

21:00 Lyon - Paris Saint-Germain (Feminine) Over(2.5) @ 1.80

Total: 24 odds smiley

6653J52

Don't ignore this
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by erobes: 6:49am On Dec 11, 2017
congratulatins to the winner and well-done to the whole participants.
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by Ensho: 6:56am On Dec 11, 2017
Chiadikaobi:
Congrats to the top 3 winners: Ganiukazeem,lhimeet and finest0007.

Congrats to the 4th-10th participants that won the 10k consolation prizes.

Congrats to everyone that took part in the competition

Much respect to merrybet the host and the organisers "troot,punt4pride,pfpmoderator"

Everybody is a winner. It's a Victory well-deserved.
u Said It All.CONGRATS EVERYONE

1 Like

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by fxdrizzle(m): 6:58am On Dec 11, 2017
iamsirmichael1:

Don't ignore this
how sure?
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by Equal2DeTask(m): 6:59am On Dec 11, 2017
emzry:
After all the drama it's finally over. Congrats to all the winners not just the no 1. E no easy at all, punting hard pass anything. Next year is another opportunity.

When next year?

(1) (2) (3) ... (4641) (4642) (4643) (4644) (4645) (4646) (4647) ... (4897)

If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.