Stats: 3,154,120 members, 7,821,838 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 07:56 PM

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 - Business (4734) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 (4459769 Views)

Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 / Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (4731) (4732) (4733) (4734) (4735) (4736) (4737) ... (4897) (Go Down)

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by Opistorincos(m): 1:23pm On Dec 19, 2017
UchihaItachi:
cry

Can't see jack
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by vivvyo(m): 1:25pm On Dec 19, 2017
Betdey:
Join Betdey today!
Click here >> www.betdey.com

#Betdey #BetdeySignUpBonus
looks like lionsbet
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by illegalking: 1:25pm On Dec 19, 2017
Dey don't allow u stake all ur fund.. I should let it remain like 0.5 or one naira
motta:
Maka why
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by dominicnuel1: 1:38pm On Dec 19, 2017
funnynation:

Not all the time
pls if u can fund my 1x bet with airtime quote me let's do biz
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by soloqy: 1:54pm On Dec 19, 2017
oyikocho:

I should shut up? see this one trying to defend himself..
so if there is no 3.5 why didn't you leave it like that rather than posting Nonsense..
porto self play under 3.5...you didn't even get my point.. go read all over again

so na bookies odd go motivate Porto to score??

Seems all you are here for is to attack, quarrel and antagonise. The thread has been opened for how long and you have already antagonised how many people?

Your desire to always quarrel did not even let you see the smilies in his reply to you that indicated he was joking and banting with you.
Do you always have to quarrel?

Like I said earlier, cantankerous behaviour such as yours is part of the reasons the thread was closed.

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by ponti93(m): 2:09pm On Dec 19, 2017
Oh The thread is open again
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by oyikocho: 2:20pm On Dec 19, 2017
soloqy:

Seems all you are here for is to attack, quarrel and antagonise. The thread has been opened for how long and you have already antagonised how many people?

Your desire to always quarrel did not even let you see the smilies in his reply to you that indicated he was joking and banting with you.
Do you always have to quarrel?

Like I said earlier, cantankerous behaviour such as yours is part of the reasons the thread was closed.

Guy seems like you are totally jobless...you wrote all this long note for who? I do all i do for fun and to spice the thread

if you notice well I don't attack any how people man..
I attack people who are picking on other people..
no body is a saint...I hate seeing ITK..just like you

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by soloqy: 2:29pm On Dec 19, 2017
oyikocho:

Guy seems like you are totally jobless...you wrote all this long note for who? I do all i do for fun and to spice the thread

if you notice well I don't attack any how people man..
I attack people who are picking on other people..
no body is a saint...I hate seeing ITK..just like you

Do you have Attention Deficit Disorder ? Everything is a long note for you that you can not comprehend.

Who made you the Robbin Hood of the thread?

By attacking people just because you see them as ITK, proves what or helps this thread in what way?

You are simply bringing back the toxic atmosphere everyone is trying to kill.

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by siegfried99(m): 2:33pm On Dec 19, 2017
Una Don start again grin

Some people just love meaningless arguments... smh

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by Lhimeet(m): 2:34pm On Dec 19, 2017
B959EQAEWTWPZA-3253895 wink

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by Undertaker001: 2:38pm On Dec 19, 2017
soloqy:

Do you have Attention Deficit Disorder ? Everything is a long note for you that you can not comprehend.

By attacking people just because you see them as ITK, proves what or helps this thread in what way?

you are making no sense just like your name..I would be forced to start thinking you are mentally unstable..so in essence your point is? summarize it into sentence..

Go back and see how the guy you are defending fiercely bashed someone that dropped his in play..like if he knows it..
he then went on to drop his tips begging everyone to play and it went south..

even Christ talk am..do to others what you want to be done to you..
you were neither quoted nor mention and you chuuk mouth inside to cause trouble.. and you'll be saying someone is attacking somebody..
guy behave yourself let's not derail the thread

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by Undertaker001: 2:45pm On Dec 19, 2017
soloqy:

people who live in glass houses should not throw stones.
remove the log in your eye before removing the peck from your neighbors eye..

ps : John 8:7 "Let any one of you who is without sin be the first to throw a stone at her"

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by soloqy: 2:49pm On Dec 19, 2017
Undertaker001:

people who live in glass houses should not throw stones.
remove the log in your eye before removing the peck from your neighbors eye..

ps : ◄ John 8:7 "Let any one of you who is without sin be the first to throw a stone at her"

You obviously don't get it.

I am the one asking him to stop attacking people.

The guy that dropped inplay is not the only one he has attacked since the thread was reopened.

He attacked me as well.

There is a precedence to all things.

Except you are just him in another moniker or just another parapo alliance.

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by stacyadams: 2:49pm On Dec 19, 2017
B945EQSWCQSZCT-255315 grin
B922EQSWCTQPWS-255315 grin grin
B931EQSAEZWRRT-1074274 grin
b911eqsppwersa-1074267
b941eqsppzcezr-1074267
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by Kanurii: 2:50pm On Dec 19, 2017
Lhimeet:
B959EQAEWTWPZA-3253895 wink

Boss, I go stake 1k on dis with a little editing of course
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by gnykelly(m): 2:51pm On Dec 19, 2017
ShokiScientist:

WON!

stop bieng stupidd you last game was 2-2, how does that translate to under 2.5?
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by Undertaker001: 2:56pm On Dec 19, 2017
soloqy:

You obviously don't get it.

I am the one asking him to stop attacking people.

The guy that dropped inplay is not the only one he has attacked since the thread was reopened.

He attacked me as well.

There is a precedence to all things.

Except you are just him in another moniker or just another parapo alliance.

this wasn't how you responded to me while behind the other monicker..
which shows you are nursing some sort of grievances in your conscience

mind you .I didn't attack you... I only told you to stop mentioning the mod anyhow..unless when you need him here..

what did you then do? turn it all around asking if I was the mod or if it was my mention..
I didn't even remember your monicker after yesterday and you want to kill yourself.
Go and boil very very hot water and drink

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by Undertaker001: 2:58pm On Dec 19, 2017
gnykelly:

it was under 2.5 goals in SECOND HALF..read it again

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by stacyadams: 2:59pm On Dec 19, 2017
grin grin 67V2DMQ..one day

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by soloqy: 3:03pm On Dec 19, 2017
Undertaker001:

this wasn't how you responded to me while behind the other monicker..
which shows you are nursing some sort of grievances in your conscience

mind you .I didn't attack you... I only told you to stop mentioning the mod anyhow..unless when you need him here..

what did you then do? turn it all around asking if I was the mod or if it was my mention..
I didn't even remember your monicker after yesterday and you want to kill yourself.
Go and boil very very hot water and drink

Oh, SMDH...

So this is what people like you get up to?

Have a tiff with someone, then change monikers, come back to attack as someone else, not forgetting liking your own posts.

Tragic... Tragic..

I know where to place you now... Oh my word, I shouldn't have engaged this sort...

Tragic undecided lipsrsealed
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by Lhimeet(m): 3:05pm On Dec 19, 2017
Kanurii:

Boss, I go stake 1k on dis with a little editing of course
Goodluck Bro... smiley

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by Lhimeet(m): 3:05pm On Dec 19, 2017
gnykelly:

Open your eyes well Bro...Don't just read to attack someone...And you went ahead to call him stupid? angry

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by Undertaker001: 3:10pm On Dec 19, 2017
soloqy:

Oh, SMDH...

So this is what people like you get up to?

Have a tiff with someone, then change monikers, come back to attack as someone else, not forgetting liking your own posts.

Tragic... Tragic..

I know where to place you now... Oh my word, I shouldn't have engaged this sort...

Tragic undecided lipsrsealed

guy except if you were too dumb..cuz I did tell you myself..that this is my second moniker... so what are you blabbing about
most people here knows this is my second moniker.
ps..you were just to worthless for your mentions to be polluting my main acct that's why I had to switch

you don't even have a point all day long..just trying to exact revenge

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by Undertaker001: 3:13pm On Dec 19, 2017
Lhimeet:

Open your eyes well Bro...Don't just read to attack someone...And you went ahead to call him stupid? angry

you de mind soloqy and him kinsmen..attacking people when the fault na from them

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by manbello(m): 3:17pm On Dec 19, 2017
green fall on us
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by soloqy: 3:17pm On Dec 19, 2017
Undertaker001:

you de mind soloqy and him kinsmen..attacking people when the fault na from them

That is the sort of thing I would never do.

It is your Forte, as you have shown in many posts with your alternate moniker.

You called someone stupid goat for banting with you.

You need to take your multiple personalities and go play elsewhere.

I am no more interested.
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by Undertaker001: 3:21pm On Dec 19, 2017
iamsirmichael1 guy no vex again..free everything ahbg
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by Undertaker001: 3:26pm On Dec 19, 2017
soloqy:

That is the sort of thing I would never do.

It is your Forte, as you have shown in many posts with your alternate moniker.

You called someone stupid goat for banting with you.

You need to take your multiple personalities and go play elsewhere.

I am no more interested.

alternate monikers is in case of anti spam bot..
you are no more interested.after quoting me saying nonsense..

if I ask you to summarize your whole point into one sentence.. you won't be able to..

you need to deal with your dirty conscience..cuz you go to sleep taking social media events with you and wake up with it...

next time no qoute me when you no get anything to say..

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by soloqy: 3:36pm On Dec 19, 2017
Lionsbet is trying sha, 50 Naira daily to every account is huge o. Really adds up..

But who has won with that awoof? grin grin

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by ShokiScientist: 3:44pm On Dec 19, 2017
gnykelly:

Under 2.5 goals in second half you educated illiterate.

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by drake49(m): 3:49pm On Dec 19, 2017
who has paypal should send me what i need in sending money inside and inbox me on +1 9141(whatsapp)

(1) (2) (3) ... (4731) (4732) (4733) (4734) (4735) (4736) (4737) ... (4897)

If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜