Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,276 members, 7,811,807 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 08:06 PM

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 - Business (4755) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 (4438622 Views)

Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 / Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (4752) (4753) (4754) (4755) (4756) (4757) (4758) ... (4897) (Go Down)

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by Nobody: 9:08am On Dec 21, 2017
Dramadiddy:
coming bk here to read posts of pple i really feel bad...pls at least u guys shd take break from betting this christmas week and try to have fun and relieve urself from the tension of losing your game. cant tell u how good ive been since i quit

oil day your head, since I did same
my mind don calm down!! grin

1 Like

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by larry4eva: 9:08am On Dec 21, 2017
Today will teach so many Lads here how to control their mouth when they are online angry angry angry

Just watch out for the update angry
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by larry4eva: 9:10am On Dec 21, 2017
Lhimeet you are free to come with your legal practitioners because is your word against mine angry
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by glimpse33(m): 9:17am On Dec 21, 2017
Lion bet, I thought you guys has the fastest payout ever?
It's over 12 hours, una never still credit me my small thing. sad
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by Damfostopper(m): 9:17am On Dec 21, 2017
larry4eva:
Today will teach so many Lads here how to control their mouth when they are online angry angry angry

see this ant..... just making weak online threats upandan

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by Lag1stson: 9:18am On Dec 21, 2017
larry4eva:

stop ranting like a mad man here angry

4 Likes

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by bomasek(m): 9:34am On Dec 21, 2017
larry4eva:

We dey wait for u cool
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by Simongm(m): 9:44am On Dec 21, 2017
akinalabi:
You are going to love this.

NairaBET, in our usual tradition, has come up with yet another unprecedented feature – a way for you to get more value for your betting cash.

Introducing #NairabetMFM…

Henceforth, you now get 10% bonus whenever you fund your account between 9am and 9pm on Mondays. Yes, every single Monday to come!

It’s simple: anytime you make a deposit to your NairaBET account on a Monday between 9am and 9pm, in less than 24 hours your account gets credited with extra 10% of the deposited amount.

There are few conditions however…

#NairabetMFM Bonus Conditions

- Only payments by card deposit, Quickteller, ATM, USSD, and bank deposit (PayDirect) will qualify you for the #NairabetMFM 10% bonus. Any other payment method won’t qualify you.

- You can use the bonus on any kind of bet. Be it singles or accumulators.

- The bonus can be used on any odds, no matter how small or big.

- This offer is available for EVERYONE. It is for both old, new and future customers.

- You can use your 10% bonus multiple times. For example, when you get N1,000 bonus after depositing N10,000, you can use that N1,000 bonus 20 times if you wish.

BUT…

When you win, the bonus amount is removed from your total winnings. For example, if you use that N1,000 bonus to win N9,000 you will only be paid N8,000. Don’t worry, you’ll always get new bonus everytime you deposit on a Monday �

It’s needless to state it again, but for emphasis sake: your deposit has to be on a Monday to get the bonus – between 9am and 9pm.

How to Use Your Bonus to Place Bets

Just select your bets like you normally do. And when you get to the final betting page where you’re supposed to stake an amount, select “Place Using Free Balance”.

(If you choose not to use your bonus, you can use your main account balance to place the bet.)

When you win, all your winnings will be credited to the main account for you to withdraw ANYTIME YOU WANT. But as already said in the conditions, your stake (bonus) will be REMOVED from your winning.

Now you can place more bets and win more money…and can now always thank God it’s Monday!

Oga, these accts( simongm and certifiedbro) were fund' on Monday and no bonus was given as at today bn thursday.

cc: Akinalabi
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by Yemike(m): 9:47am On Dec 21, 2017
larry4eva:
i am waiting for you angry angry angry
Just spoke with the security at the gate ; angry
The truth bro, You've finished your night shift as the gateman so you spoke to your fellow gateman why he came late..So, how is that our biz?? e-fool.

Just let boyz get hold of you today.
I pray you show your ugly face sef.

1 Like

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by Nobody: 9:52am On Dec 21, 2017
larry4eva:

This happens when stupidity drowns your sense of reasoning
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by Nobody: 9:58am On Dec 21, 2017
Nobody dey to update us of the live event for merrybet office? We need pishure of lhimeet ganiukazim and finest.
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by 02emrys(m): 10:00am On Dec 21, 2017
Lhimeet:

Thanks Baba
Congrats bro... Snap picshore ohh smileyCongrats bro... Snap picshore ohh

1 Like

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by okenze007: 10:03am On Dec 21, 2017
B916EQAECWPREA-3157091
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by kumulus(m): 10:13am On Dec 21, 2017
deewon56:
you to much bro �� grin

Na God sure pass bruh...were you able to salvage some from the picks...Leverkusen ruined it I guess.
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by KingsArena: 10:20am On Dec 21, 2017
Kindly send a mail to "support@lionsbet.com" with your inquiry and you will receive a swift response.

sarafa68:
how can i get lionsbet voucher code?

And how does their cratch card deposit work?

Will i be giving first time deposit bonus without code?

Cc kingsarena decency13
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by KingsArena: 10:21am On Dec 21, 2017
Kindly send a mail to "support@lionsbet.com" with your inquiry and you will receive a swift response.

sarafa68:

bia! Why una site nor wan sign me up? The tell me say 'sign-up exception' or watin.

What is the reason for that?

1 Like

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by Lhimeet(m): 10:24am On Dec 21, 2017
sarafa68:
Nobody dey to update us of the live event for merrybet office? We need pishure of lhimeet ganiukazim and finest.
I go try update happenings
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by Pruswaggz(m): 10:25am On Dec 21, 2017
Lhimeet:
Naso Baba MI

Na today we dey go iya nqozi shop o...
no pass EPE o...
sings" Oya take all the money put am for my head o...."
iya nqozi... ready the cold radlers...Na oga Lhimeet get this round
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by Nobody: 10:25am On Dec 21, 2017
AS Roma of Italy and Manchester United of England.. I greet y'all.
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by Nobody: 10:25am On Dec 21, 2017
okenze007:
B916EQAECWPREA-3157091
painful
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by Nobody: 10:28am On Dec 21, 2017
Lhimeet:
I go try update happenings

Oboi 2017 favor you like my former girlfriend favor.

cheesygrin
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by Lhimeet(m): 10:30am On Dec 21, 2017
02emrys:
Congrats bro... Snap picshore ohh smileyCongrats bro... Snap picshore ohh
I go try update
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by Lhimeet(m): 10:30am On Dec 21, 2017
Pruswaggz:

Na today we dey go iya nqozi shop o...

no pass EPE o...

sings" Oya take all the money put am for my head o...."

iya nqozi... ready the cold radlers...Na oga Lhimeet get this round
Hahaha... grin
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by Lag1stson: 10:41am On Dec 21, 2017
Lhimeet:

GBAM... cool
angry angry help me tell merrybet sey make them continue collecting our money o grin
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by Lionhearted: 10:42am On Dec 21, 2017
larry4eva:
i am waiting for you angry angry angry
Just spoke with the security at the gate ; angry

you must be joking sir.

Which security which gate? You obviously dont know the layout of where mb office is.
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by siegfried99(m): 10:44am On Dec 21, 2017
I want to see ganiukazeem face grin
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by Nobody: 10:47am On Dec 21, 2017
smithsydny:
Were backkkkkkkkkkk���
Juzec franzeezco grin grin
Xule20
I see u bruh

1 Like

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by Nobody: 10:47am On Dec 21, 2017
franzeezco:

I see u bruh
any better
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by Equal2DeTask(m): 10:48am On Dec 21, 2017
Why 1xbet be like this?

I Deposited....they debit me.....but the fund did not reflect on my 1xbet acct....

Abeg who don face this wahala before..
Was it resolved by their CC....?
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by Nobody: 10:48am On Dec 21, 2017
Bia juzec come do merry Christmas for me for 1xbet nah... Haba

1 Like

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by Nobody: 10:48am On Dec 21, 2017
1xbet na baba, biggest win wit nice options

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by Nobody: 10:49am On Dec 21, 2017
Equal2DeTask:
Why 1xbet be like this?

I Deposited....they debit me.....but the fund did not reflect on my 1xbet acct....

Abeg who don face this wahala before..
Was it resolved by their CC....?
15 to 20 mins. It doenst reflect immediately

(1) (2) (3) ... (4752) (4753) (4754) (4755) (4756) (4757) (4758) ... (4897)

If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.