Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,157 members, 7,829,123 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 07:51 PM

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 - Business (4887) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 (4469645 Views)

Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 / Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (4884) (4885) (4886) (4887) (4888) (4889) (4890) ... (4897) (Go Down)

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by ogasman(m): 10:34am On Dec 31, 2017
Olizey:

Lol. Patience is the key bro. Besides there are no much games today. It wont work

Bro u no need games to explain the options.. Kilode Na just to explain...

Person ask what is dnb we explained in brief easy words...

What is home vs away simple as ABC it is like this or that shikena
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by Davedgr8(m): 10:40am On Dec 31, 2017
bigcee:

I know you still a kid wey never begin hustle. But your problem is you think everyone here is like you. We hustle for our money. We do whatever we want with it. We don't need your stupiid opinion on how to spend it. Behave urself & no let us fight.
you are a very stupid f.ool. Using (we), speak 4ur self nd nt 4 odas u fool.
U're blind to see d truth in between dose lines.. If seun osewa was dis foolish during his youthful days, dere woundn't av been nairaland nd u won't be here displaying ur utter foolishness. Wise up!

2 Likes

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by adisabarber(m): 10:41am On Dec 31, 2017
Maybe the method is for sale undecided

ogasman:

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by adisabarber(m): 10:42am On Dec 31, 2017
Are you godofcast1ng? grin

Davedgr8:
you are a very stupid f.ool. U're blind to see d truth in between dose lines.. If seun osewa was dis foolish during his youthful days, dere woundn't av been nairaland nd nd u won't be here displaying utter foolishness. Wise up!

2 Likes

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by Juzec: 10:43am On Dec 31, 2017
Money to start business grin

69TWZTY
Goodluck tongue

1 Like

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by Davedgr8(m): 10:49am On Dec 31, 2017
adisabarber:
nop bro, Why do u ask?
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by bigcee(m): 10:51am On Dec 31, 2017
Davedgr8:
you are a very stupid f.ool. Using (we), speak 4ur self nd nt 4 odas u fool.
U're blind to see d truth in between dose lines.. If seun osewa was dis foolish during his youthful days, dere woundn't av been nairaland nd u won't be here displaying ur utter foolishness. Wise up!
I don't know you, you don't know me. You don't pay my bills. Wft is wrong with you this morning. If you want to give advice why not go to sexuality thread & advice those guys to stop patronizing prostitutes. Guy you must be a f0ool for mentioning me. I have my life to leave & it has nothing to do with you. Who the f*ck are you to tell me that shiit. I don't need an advice from a stupiid person like you. Be warned!!!

4 Likes

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by bigcee(m): 10:52am On Dec 31, 2017
adisabarber:
Guy the monicker davegr8, godofcasting, larry4eva is operated by one fool.

2 Likes

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by Olizey(m): 10:54am On Dec 31, 2017
ogasman:

Since you want to be hot headed, go and study the market yourself. After all, the guy who won 17k, i told him the same thing and dropped an example. Good luck to you

adisabarber:
Maybe the method is for sale undecided

I've got nothing to say to you
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by Davedgr8(m): 10:58am On Dec 31, 2017
bigcee:

Guy the monicker davegr8, godofcasting, larry4eva is operated by one fool.
Now i see, ur brain is dead nd buried already. Ehya, I weep for you.
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by Fxwarrior: 11:00am On Dec 31, 2017
Juzec:
Money to start business grin

69TWZTY
Goodluck tongue

Oga I respect you a lot cos you are one of the gurus in the house but sincerely I feel that although your games look appetizing yet the chances of all of them entering is very slim.In other words, the longer the ticket, the greater the chances of casting. If we can take punting as the business it is in 2018, we should come up with a strategy that gives us an edge.

1 Like

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by larry4eva: 11:00am On Dec 31, 2017
Davedgr8:
ifeelgood,lhimeet,bigcee,profbet, are my other monikers tongue
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by bigcee(m): 11:03am On Dec 31, 2017
Davedgr8:
I hate hypocrites. Don't mention me again. It's a warning. Am done with you

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by ifeelgood: 11:08am On Dec 31, 2017
larry4eva:
ifeelgood,lhimeet is my other monikers tongue
You can't feelgood. Until you learn good morals.

7 Likes

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by larry4eva: 11:09am On Dec 31, 2017
ifeelgood:
You can't feelgood. Until you learn good morals.
sorry I quoted myself tongue
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by Davedgr8(m): 11:12am On Dec 31, 2017
bigcee:

I hate hypocrites. Don't mention me again. It's a warning. Am done with you
bigFOOL. Posting rubbish pics dt best suits ur stupid self.
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by Nobody: 11:12am On Dec 31, 2017
Juzec franzeezco how unah dey my guys
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by dcolumbus001: 11:21am On Dec 31, 2017
Idirabata:

Is it inplay or before the game starts?
yes
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by Juzec: 11:26am On Dec 31, 2017
Fxwarrior:

Oga I respect you a lot cos you are one of the gurus in the house but sincerely I feel that although your games look appetizing yet the chances of all of them entering is very slim.In other words, the longer the ticket, the greater the chances of casting. If we can take punting as the business it is in 2018, we should come up with a strategy that gives us an edge.
lol grin. You are right though. I was speaking with a friend of mine days back, and I told him this 2018 I will focus fully on low odds. I have set aside my capital and my target profit. If by the end of January I don't meet the target profit, I will quit for good grin
PS: that booking code na just wild shot acca...but well researched sha. You fit pick few inside. Happy new year in advance wink

1 Like

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by Juzec: 11:27am On Dec 31, 2017
smithsydny:
Juzec franzeezco co how unah dey my guys
oga Mi...I loyal oo.
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by afoltundeseun(m): 11:29am On Dec 31, 2017
bigcee:

I don't know you, you don't know me. You don't pay my bills. Wft is wrong with you this morning. If you want to give advice why not go to sexuality thread & advice those guys to stop patronizing prostitutes. Guy you must be a f0ool for mentioning me. I have my life to leave & it has nothing to do with you. Who the f*ck are you to tell me that shiit. I don't need an advice from a stupiid person like you. Be warned!!!
blame it on auto-correct, the right word is LIVE.

Bro Nonso, na you quarrel past for this thread. Take things easy abeg

1 Like

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by Nobody: 11:29am On Dec 31, 2017
Juzec:
oga Mi...I loyal oo.
to fund 1xbet dey give me headache badly
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by elitejayjeff(m): 11:31am On Dec 31, 2017
69V5ZD5
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by Juzec: 11:34am On Dec 31, 2017
smithsydny:
since dey debit me and my fund no show. I just leave them oo. I mail them dey say na my bank. Bank dey talk long story. I just rest oo grin
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by darkweb(m): 11:35am On Dec 31, 2017
afoltundeseun:
blame it on auto-correct, the right word is LIVE.

Bro Nonso, na you quarrel past for this thread. Take things easy abeg
PASS not PAST...who will you blame yours on now

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by Nobody: 11:37am On Dec 31, 2017
Funnynation show abeg..
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by Nobody: 11:37am On Dec 31, 2017
Juzec:
since dey debit me and my fund no show. I just leave them oo. I mail them dey say na my bank. Bank dey talk long story. I just rest oo grin
chai I done tire for bet9ja
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by 10eola(m): 11:39am On Dec 31, 2017
Time : 13:00
Match : Crystal Palace - Manchester City
Tip : 1 FT
Odd : 10.00

If you know you know grin grin
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by Nobody: 11:39am On Dec 31, 2017
Sermon for brethren! Tomorrow will mark the beginning of another year. I think it's time u guys reflex on the year and make amend or decision; yeah, if it require quitting, sure that will be the best decision you ever make in your life.

Restrategise is necessary for those who keep believing in this wind chasing business. I don't like discouraging people who believe in a course, i hope it pays up soon.

Never harbour the believe that u will make it from betting. #my1odd kiss
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by Olizey(m): 11:40am On Dec 31, 2017
smithsydny:

How? I still fund this morning

Juzec:

The thing happen to me too o. But my bank don reverse half the money
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by Fxwarrior: 11:40am On Dec 31, 2017
Juzec:
lol grin. You are right though. I was speaking with a friend of mine days back, and I told him this 2018 I will focus fully on low odds. I have set aside my capital and my target profit. If by the end of January I don't meet the target profit, I will quit for good grin
PS: that booking code na just wild shot acca...but well researched sha. You fit pick few inside. Happy new year in advance wink

As I dey sef that Arsenal vs Chelsea O2.5 dey fear me so. Na clash of the titans. From history their matches have not been stable.
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by Juzec: 11:42am On Dec 31, 2017
Olizey:

How? I still fund this morning

The thing happen to me too o. But my bank don reverse half the money
na that their cash envoy I use oo...plus their additional charges far. I they use them because na instant

(1) (2) (3) ... (4884) (4885) (4886) (4887) (4888) (4889) (4890) ... (4897)

If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.