Stats: 3,153,447 members, 7,819,657 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:02 PM

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 - Business (526) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 (4456065 Views)

Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 / Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (523) (524) (525) (526) (527) (528) (529) ... (4897) (Go Down)

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by Edubrazilnwa(m): 12:14pm On Feb 27, 2017
3JQCKHK
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by Obikush(m): 12:15pm On Feb 27, 2017
3JQ789R

Normal game 4rm me
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by iDROID: 12:17pm On Feb 27, 2017
mystangel:

Am a girl joor
Princezz dxkey is my stage name
u can Google to see my music on some big music site, My video was on afro pop dstv...
You are just starting and am wishing u goodluck

I haven't given up oh
I had to pause and focus on school and I just graduated
I also went for writing trainings
Am sure coming back soon and am using punting profit to do so grin
The same Princess Dxkey that was involved in a motor accident some years back? sad

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by KakiP(m): 12:19pm On Feb 27, 2017
3JQ9WL3
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by bomasek(m): 12:24pm On Feb 27, 2017
busky101:
ok, dis B93RSAEAETAS-3275223 and this B941RAACPPPST-3275223 still chilling for Liverpool
Guy drop some games

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by Nobody: 12:28pm On Feb 27, 2017
Obikush:

I just searched 4 yur name on Google Yu ad an accident

yeah, it was posted here as well then by my siss, Pass thru a lot already tho.... but is past now.....

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by Nobody: 12:29pm On Feb 27, 2017
Obikush:

Ooo Let's talk on faseebook shocked
No be only fixed match u dey share for Facebook ;P

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by DancingSkeleton(m): 12:40pm On Feb 27, 2017
mystangel:

yeah, it was posted here as well then by my siss,
Pass thru a lot already tho....
but is past now.....
writing training asin ?

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by mceze(m): 12:44pm On Feb 27, 2017
Lutherprospi123:
CONTACT ME @07067423317

Criminal asking for 8k..God will punish you and your likes one day..Play the game with 1k and you will have 200k..When you get another one, you can play it with 100k..Abi you no want become billionaire..Onye oshi! Barawo!! Ole!!!

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by vampire2020: 12:45pm On Feb 27, 2017
Obikush:
3JQ789R
Ok Normal game 4rm me
thank God u know say na abnormal games u dey always drop b4

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by Avenger4NL(m): 12:48pm On Feb 27, 2017
mystangel:

yeah, it was posted here as well then by my siss,
Pass thru a lot already tho....
but is past now.....
Ogun to ti se ko ni gberi mo, o ma rerin ayo ninu odun ti a wa yii. Gbogbo ohun ti o ba dawo le ni yio ma ja si rere.

Cheerio cool.

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by Krak(m): 12:49pm On Feb 27, 2017
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by lateefGRDT(m): 12:52pm On Feb 27, 2017
3JQGV9Y...guys plsss help me remix dis game
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by afoltundeseun(m): 1:02pm On Feb 27, 2017
iDROID:

The same Princess Dxkey that was involved in a motor accident some years back? sad
dey dere make she dey bobo una.

Na guy dey in dat moniker.

Have you guys thought why she has never promoted any of her so called songs on nairaland if she was indeed the one.

Btw

Be like the bb special craze Don faze out. Na WA o

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by Avenger4NL(m): 1:03pm On Feb 27, 2017
Chelseafan1:

LOL, u sef see am na, Napoli of all teams....na 42k+ dt money wan turn o
Funny tin be say, I no dey analyse o, 10 minutes too much sef to pick all the 38 games.
I go dey do am every weekend now.,
Na 2 times I hit with am dt December Period, 90k

Na wen I kon lose twice again, I kon stop but it seems to be d best for low stakes.
A friend actually hit a million+ with that market tho he staked 15k on about 60+ odds cool.

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by ericgold(m): 1:05pm On Feb 27, 2017
Please I need 200 or 300 odd to put my last 5h,biko,make I for take recover, 10 games yesterday no one enter.
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by vampire2020: 1:09pm On Feb 27, 2017
Avenger4NL:

Ogun to ti se ko ni gberi mo, o ma rerin ayo ninu odun ti a wa yii. Gbogbo ohun ti o ba dawo le ni yio ma ja si rere.

Cheerio cool.
and u expect and igbo babe to read all this undecided

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by Avenger4NL(m): 1:11pm On Feb 27, 2017
afoltundeseun:

Have you guys thought why she has never promoted any of her so called songs on nairaland if she was indeed the one.

Btw

Attached is a post that was made on this nairaland before your moniker was even conceived. The person behind that moniker has never requested to be contacted for any businesses whatsoever so why must you think this way?

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by spacks(m): 1:14pm On Feb 27, 2017
donem:

Mehn! Man I just weak, but no worry keep the faith in my game. Mark my word this day, I would share a game on this thread, that would win over a million. Help me quote this post for reference purpose.
i believe u... Look at what saint ettiene did to me b948raarawtqw-1602456
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by Nobody: 1:14pm On Feb 27, 2017
iDROID:

Any sure 10000 odd for me cheesytongue

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by afoltundeseun(m): 1:15pm On Feb 27, 2017
Avenger4NL:

Attached is a post that was made on this nairaland before your moniker was even conceived. The person behind that moniker has never requested to be contacted for any businesses whatsoever so why must you think this way?
if you're daft am not.

News reaching us.. ........

Someone is on a sick and at the same reporting for a news paper.

Guy make we forget am

So you're telling me from his comments, argument and counter argument, you still can't decode that a male is behind that moniker

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by Nobody: 1:21pm On Feb 27, 2017
DancingSkeleton:
writing training asin ?

Writing workshop Training on general writing poetry, songs, novel, movie script etc
I even have a book i have written Waiting to launch it wen am known

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by Nobody: 1:21pm On Feb 27, 2017
DancingSkeleton:
writing training asin ?

Writing workshop Training on general writing poetry, songs, novel, movie script etc
I even have a book i have written Waiting to launch it wen am known
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by decency13(m): 1:23pm On Feb 27, 2017
b0rn2fuck:
big lie, you can fund directly using ur atm card! Quickteller.com or direct with atm detail on bet9ja site. And when you win, res transfer direct to your account, they pay within 48 hrs. That's how I fix mine, I open direct without going to deal with any shop online and I have won and tranfer like 4 times. I deposit with atm machine, quickteller.com charges but once you use direct deposit with bet9ja site, no charge and you can deposit as low as 100 naira with either of the 3

Chiefheywhy is very correct!
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by Nobody: 1:24pm On Feb 27, 2017
Avenger4NL:

Cheerio cool.
Am Igbo, Translate tongue

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by sladimeji(m): 1:26pm On Feb 27, 2017

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by asitis752: 1:27pm On Feb 27, 2017
Please guys does anyone know the highest amount someone can bet with on a single live game on nairabet?
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by Nobody: 1:31pm On Feb 27, 2017
afoltundeseun:

Btw

Please I am not here to convince u or anyone.. topic is not even abt my sex... was trying to concur with something someone said abt investment in punting.

Then answering obikush cos he is asking as he is also an artist. You shld see where I said I pause music to focus on school. my last official single was 3yrs ago..

If u wish to, check my oldest post when I join nairaland besides few responsible young men here already know me Small grin

anyway am searching for 10000 odd if u don't have it.. PARK!!!

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by Nobody: 1:34pm On Feb 27, 2017
vampire2020:
and u expect and igbo babe to read all this undecided
cheesy my sweetieee, I was angry barca won yesterday tongue I hated barca since they play 0:0 with malaga and destroy my over 1.5
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by Nobody: 1:35pm On Feb 27, 2017
Avenger4NL:

. grin azonto sex.. my most craziest song

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by ericgold(m): 1:38pm On Feb 27, 2017
3JQLX35

Screen for any judas
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by Avenger4NL(m): 1:39pm On Feb 27, 2017
mystangel:
Am Igbo, Translate tongue
Haha cheesy. No vex. I think say I don see where you type Yoruba before. It's a prayer and it means:
"the battle that has been won shall not resurface, you shall smile and laugh joyfully this year and everything you dabble into shall be blessed by God". wink

Cheers cool.

(1) (2) (3) ... (523) (524) (525) (526) (527) (528) (529) ... (4897)

If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)