Stats: 3,154,164 members, 7,821,949 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:35 PM

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 - Business (628) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 (4459947 Views)

Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 / Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (625) (626) (627) (628) (629) (630) (631) ... (4897) (Go Down)

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by Nobody: 2:29pm On Mar 07, 2017
This Bayern match will be a cracker ..watch out!!
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by TheLoneCitizen(m): 2:30pm On Mar 07, 2017
Repetition

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by Nobody: 2:46pm On Mar 07, 2017
BigStout:
Do you want to win millions every match day? if yes, qoute me and i would drop you the italian website that post 90% winning tips. this is where i get my games from
am in
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by Hyfer(m): 2:49pm On Mar 07, 2017
BigStout:
Do you want to win millions every match day? if yes, qoute me and i would drop you the italian website that post 90% winning tips. this is where i get my games from
oga boss
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by Ifeco17(m): 2:51pm On Mar 07, 2017
engees001:
am in
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by Hyfer(m): 2:52pm On Mar 07, 2017
Is there any whatsapp group for this thread??
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by Holarbizzy042(f): 2:56pm On Mar 07, 2017
TheLoneCitizen:

3KQNKC9

Will justify every editing.

Leipzig vs Wolfsburg

Your Prediction = Home Win

Leipzig have lost only once at home this season, against relegation threatened Hamburger. In the while of the match, Leipzig had no shot on target but managed 16 SHOTS wide. On the contrary, Hamburger had 4 shots on target and scored from 3. This is a statistic that is hugely contrasting to a side who are the best at home and have scored in all home games.

Verdict = Avoid

At the time of this match, Hamburger were 2 points from relegation waters and had conceded 3 more goals compared to 17th Ingolstadt. They needed this goal difference and 3 points to be safe from relegation.

Why would Leipzig sell 3 points?

Leipzig are 5 points trailing Bayern, and are managed by energy drink giants Red Bull. Only one team with the same sponsor are allowed to participate in the Champions League, Salzburg are also Champions League contenders.

Saint Etienne vs Metz
Thanks bro. Really appreciate. One love.
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by walebliss(m): 3:04pm On Mar 07, 2017
macdelly:
Hello sir, I'm interested
yes
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by ericgold(m): 3:07pm On Mar 07, 2017
3KQNKf9
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by ericgold(m): 3:08pm On Mar 07, 2017
3KQNkgc
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by ericgold(m): 3:09pm On Mar 07, 2017
3KQNkfc
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by nandatebayo(f): 3:11pm On Mar 07, 2017
Piiko:
send me a PM with ur details
sent...thanks in advance
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by MasterZee: 3:13pm On Mar 07, 2017
Holarbizzy042:
WE ALL DO BETTER WHEN WE WORK TOGETHER. OUR DIFFERENCE MATTER, BUT OUR COMMON GOAL (WINNING BIG) MATTERS MORE.
3KNY6G8 (3days long ticket Fri thru Sunday). I really need the help of the house to help REMIX, RE-EDIT, RESHUFFLE THIS TICKET. I believe together we can ALL WIN BIG. #TEAM-TOGETHER EVERYONE ACHIEVE MORE. Did something like this last week if not for some judas B939RTPPZASPZ-839279 and B948RTPPQQSAZ-839279
Cc Chiefheywhy Vampire2020 Obikush HitlerGaddafi Lhimeet BigStout Mystangel Viking007 damamjohn emmierddiz TheLoneCitizen (Constructive critizism is welcome)
Dundalk to win is ok.

Double chance for Nice.

Bordeaux are in form so straight win 4 Monaco is possible but risky considering their upcoming game against city, they are 3 points clear in table with about 30goals ahead of PSG their rival for the title. Most importantly, Monaco has won just one out of the last 6 h2h against Bordeaux, losing 4 to Bordeaux and drew once. So I believe Bordeaux would wanna take adv of Monaco's tight schedule and attack as much as possible to get somthing 4rm the game, so bet should be for #Team100 or Ov1.5, to be safe. I could talk more on others but, Analysis only carries less than 5% because upon all these yan, Monaco fit just load those guys that day.

All na luck things, so GL.

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by talk2ibk(m): 3:29pm On Mar 07, 2017
MasterZee:

Dundalk to win is ok.

Double chance for Nice.

Bordeaux are in form so straight win 4 Monaco is possible but risky considering their upcoming game against city, they are 3 points clear in table with about 30goals ahead of PSG their rival for the title. Most importantly, Monaco has won just one out of the last 6 h2h against Bordeaux, losing 4 to Bordeaux and drew once. So I believe Bordeaux would wanna take adv of Monaco's tight schedule and attack as much as possible to get somthing 4rm the game, so bet should be for #Team100 or Ov1.5, to be safe. I could talk more on others but, Analysis only carries less than 5% because upon all these yan, Monaco fit just load those guys that day.

Please talk more on the rest......
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by Holarbizzy042(f): 3:36pm On Mar 07, 2017
MasterZee:

Dundalk to win is ok.

Double chance for Nice.

True talk bro. You are right, above all the analysis it's really goodluck that matters most. Thanks bro. Your contribution is highly welcome. With the way guys are contributing i believe we can come up with something reasonable before Friday.

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by TheLoneCitizen(m): 3:37pm On Mar 07, 2017
TheLoneCitizen:

3KR3GLR

Will justify every editing.

Leipzig vs Wolfsburg

Your Prediction = Home Win

Leipzig have lost only once at home this season, against relegation threatened Hamburger. In the while of the match, Leipzig had no shot on target but managed 16 SHOTS wide. On the contrary, Hamburger had 4 shots on target and scored from 3. This is a statistic that is hugely contrasting to a side who are the best at home and have scored in all home games.

Verdict = Avoid

At the time of this match, Hamburger were 2 points from relegation waters and had conceded 3 more goals compared to 17th Ingolstadt. They needed this goal difference and 3 points to be safe from relegation.

Why would Leipzig sell 3 points?

Leipzig are 5 points trailing Bayern, and are managed by energy drink giants Red Bull. Only one team with the same sponsor are allowed to participate in the Champions League, Salzburg are also Champions League contenders.

Saint Etienne vs Metz

Your Prediction: Home Win

Saint Etienne have kept 7/14 clean sheets this season, Metz have failed to score in 10 of their 14 away matches. Only 2 of Metz 14 Away matches have seen Both Teams score. Only 1 of Saint Etienne last 10 home matches have seen both team score. 7 of the last 8 meetings between this two have seen NO .

Saint Etienne have the 3rd best defence in the league.

Verdict: Both Teams To Score? No.

Monaco vs Bordeaux

Your Prediction: Home Win

Monaco, the highest scoring team in all of Europe's top leagues, have a big task on their hand. Overturn a 2 goal deficit, not only that, Score two goals without conceding and if their concede try to outscore their opponents, the ever attacking Man City. And all this happens after a cracking match with very stubborn Bordeaux.

So what do you think? A Falcao up front, an Mbampe supporting and other big names. Hell no! Monaco have beaten Bordeaux only once in their last 7 meetings. Bordeaux are unbeaten in 9 of their last 10 league matches. During this run, they've survived against big boys, Lille, Lyon and Nice. This record is only tarnished by a trashing from Kings of Ligue one, PSG.

It boils down to this, will Monaco go all out just to maintain top spot, or will they put up the bench warmers to defeat English hot dogs?

Verdict: Avoid

Hannover - Munich 1860

In Hannover's last 3 home meetings against München, they've failed to win. This would make it the 20th time, this two meet. Hannover have never beaten Munich 1860, twice in one season.

This are all paperwork. The whole battle goes down on the field of play, Peace!

50 - 1000 bet Challenge now live on twitter.

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by tunderay(m): 3:41pm On Mar 07, 2017
HitlerGaddafi:

People are winning and winning big in that group 250k+ 100k+ 500k+ na so dem dey win am... while some are just here cooking useless games that will cast and at the end of the day, they will come here and lament and shed tears. I shared a 500+ odds combo here on this thread yesterday and a guy won from it. He came here to acknowledge me and even thank me. That's how its supposed to be done.
pls add me 08023441754
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by Nobody: 3:50pm On Mar 07, 2017
DrWise:
please mention andycoal for add requests or better still, send him a pm so we dont litter here with numbers and incur the wrath of the thread owners.
Andycoal is no longer active here, please add me to your group. 081 3348 9531. I'd really appreciate it, thanks
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by Iamanerd: 3:52pm On Mar 07, 2017
Frankolino:

Game might end in a draw!

WON!!!
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by Lutherprospi123: 3:53pm On Mar 07, 2017
choix007:
Pls who can join me cook 15-20 odds dis weekend so we can maxbet?! I need 2-4 persons willing

Hw much kn dat fetch u.....We deal wt 77+ odd

choix007:
Pls who can join me cook 15-20 odds dis weekend so we can maxbet?! I need 2-4 persons willing

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by Iamanerd: 3:54pm On Mar 07, 2017
Iamanerd:
Suomen Cup
Ilves - Kuopio

Home win...............odd2.36

Stake 8500

3KPGV5T

Won!!!
Watch out for my next single 2odd

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by tunderay(m): 3:55pm On Mar 07, 2017
DrWise:
please mention andycoal for add requests or better still, send him a pm so we dont litter here with numbers and incur the wrath of the thread owners.
please add me. 08023441754
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by Nobody: 3:56pm On Mar 07, 2017
andycoal40:

Morning sir...may d weekend favour us all
hello sir please add me to you and Drwise whatsapp group. 081 3348 9531
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by Collection01: 3:56pm On Mar 07, 2017
HitlerGaddafi:

People are winning and winning big in that group 250k+ 100k+ 500k+ na so dem dey win am... while some are just here cooking useless games that will cast and at the end of the day, they will come here and lament and shed tears. I shared a 500+ odds combo here on this thread yesterday and a guy won from it. He came here to acknowledge me and even thank me. That's how its supposed to be done.

Am interested in the whatsapp group
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by einsteine(m): 3:56pm On Mar 07, 2017
noob03saibot:
Please can you explain how this merry bet of a thing works, I am interested. What do they mean by odds? Etc

You mean you don't know what odds are? Then, you are in luck. You can still save yourself the agony of losing a lot of money on sports betting.

Avoid this thread while you still can o

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by tojahh(m): 3:56pm On Mar 07, 2017
Iamanerd:

Won!!!
Watch out for my next single 2odd
Frankolino:

Game might end in a draw!

Thanks bro, I won this with 5k am 12k richer

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by Collection01: 3:57pm On Mar 07, 2017
HitlerGaddafi:

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by Collection01: 3:57pm On Mar 07, 2017
HitlerGaddafi:

am interested
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by Kenefab: 4:01pm On Mar 07, 2017
HitlerGaddafi:

pls add me to the group. 07037087632
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by choix007(m): 4:08pm On Mar 07, 2017
Lutherprospi123:

Let's chat on whatsapp 07033.7309.73
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by Showsmedics: 4:19pm On Mar 07, 2017
3knv3mp
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by Iamanerd: 4:23pm On Mar 07, 2017
tojahh:

Thanks bro, I won this with 5k am 12k richer

You're welcome man

(1) (2) (3) ... (625) (626) (627) (628) (629) (630) (631) ... (4897)

If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)