Stats: 3,158,261 members, 7,836,191 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 10:35 PM

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 - Business (783) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 (4479249 Views)

Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 / Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (780) (781) (782) (783) (784) (785) (786) ... (4897) (Go Down)

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by Nobody: 6:02pm On Mar 22, 2017
Finally, I can now access bonanzawin cheesy

Guess what guys, they offer markets as megabet and enough inplays too.

What is more, I don't have to worry about the funding as its done directly on interswitch platform cheesy

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by Donbigi2(m): 6:05pm On Mar 22, 2017
Obikush:

And who are you?

You Won't know after you don enjoy my 4k

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by 47xxx(m): 6:09pm On Mar 22, 2017
single.

Germany vs England

Under 2.5

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by Nobody: 6:09pm On Mar 22, 2017
Donbigi2:

Lmfao

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by bukola08(m): 6:11pm On Mar 22, 2017
hammer2010:

What is more, I don't have to worry about the funding as its done directly on interswitch platform cheesy

Pls do you fund Megabet through interswitch or what??
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 6:11pm On Mar 22, 2017
Donbigi2:

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by Nobody: 6:12pm On Mar 22, 2017
Vietnam vs Taiwan. match fixing sad sad
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by Joecruise(m): 6:12pm On Mar 22, 2017
ABEG GUYS CAN I FUND SOMEONES MERRYBET ACCOUNT WITH MY OWN MERRYBET ACCOUNT. If yes. Please how is it possible?
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by Addme: 6:18pm On Mar 22, 2017
Guys Pls Who Knows The Score Of Sporting Club De Gagnoa And Moossou FC In Ivory Coast Ligue
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by peaceful27: 6:18pm On Mar 22, 2017
Paulpaulpaul:

Guy, you've made the best selections. I have booked the and pray, it greens.

The second game is too long. Some of your straight wins may not enter too

All da best ma brah

abeg the second code no be my booking,I miss one code
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by osane09(m): 6:19pm On Mar 22, 2017
hammer2010:

what would you say about bet365...coz I know they don't use interswitch

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by GambaOsaka: 6:31pm On Mar 22, 2017
For the high stakers ...
3MR3QK9
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by Rakiticbarca: 6:34pm On Mar 22, 2017
hammer2010:

Guy take am easy before you give some people heart attack o grin

Seven Seven Seven is a number oluwashina! grin

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by austino677(m): 6:49pm On Mar 22, 2017
Gloryfox:
Vietnam vs Taiwan. match fixing sad sad
those fools spoiled my rollover angry only them
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by illegalking: 6:54pm On Mar 22, 2017
mceze:

Thank you my brother..You spoke well and the gospel truth..This guys are heartless, scamming fellow hustlers..It's a big shame..Imagine I even told Lutherprospi123 that I just got admission to further my studies and am looking for money to offset the outrageous fee and he still wants to scam me..What a wicked world! If they continue this way, they will die a miserable death
See what am talking about.. Well I av said all this to leave clues for new comers and unaware NL's.. Signed out
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by naijaguy77: 6:55pm On Mar 22, 2017
austino677:
those fools spoiled my rollover angry only them

cheesy cheesy Sorry
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by austino677(m): 6:58pm On Mar 22, 2017
naijaguy77:

cheesy cheesy Sorry
megabet will still pay me winkam. Starting again
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by Nobody: 7:03pm On Mar 22, 2017
For the past 3 or so days, I have been observing different type of complaints about Megabet ng nd It steadily increasing negative reviews on the rampant, Am not siding any party here, Just a neutral man here. Okay we all have faced one or two issues with our favorite bookie. I use myself as a case study, My favorite bookie Merrybet!. I remember Merrybet not funding my account on 3 occasions after deducting money from my account, I have seen and read issues of the most populous bookie in nigeria bet9ja and also the issues with the almighty akin alabi nairabet. Here comes the part i blame megabet for dia own downfall, As a bookie in such time what do u do? U clear d air and give ur customers assurance and increase dia confidence level but megabet ng disappeared in times like diz, Secondly I remember Phi001 or so giving me assurance that merrybet will fund my account after my complaint here Lo and behold dey did. I dnt want to knw if his an agent or representative or promoter i dnt really care but that wat gud agents and promoter do, Assurance and confidence level should be prior to anything. Naijaguy77 is one bad egg in the team if his one of the team, I knw at least 3 people that left megabet becuz of his approach to issuez I.e been Insultive and i dont care attitude, Earlier today he even asked someone to deactivate his account if he doesn't want to bet with megabet can u imagine!!!!! Nonetheless We all have one or two issues with several bookies, I will ask all the people complaining if they have CONTACTED their CC service? If yes and then dia response arent helping then i blame them megabet, but if u haven't contacted them to know the issues like bet placed but not found, funding issues and d rest please but u re here duing JOIN BODY, spare them scrap jare. Cc amajato has been receiving alert here and dia on megabet he made me open an account so they re stil people who dont have issues ........... I think i just said my mind #Myopinion

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by Gangster1ms: 7:05pm On Mar 22, 2017
Gangster1ms:

I've been reading ur posts while I'm on ban... i want to personally contact u based on one scamming betting site called MEGABET. If i drop the story here it's too much. They are really thieves! They stole my money yesterday and shut down my account. They stole my money too this evening with my winnings and shut down the new account i opened cos bonanzawin still refused to open and i had sure bet. I have proofs and screenshots. They also called and threatened me yesterday. All these cos i mailed them i called them cheat over a lil misunderstanding.

You guys should avoid that site i warn! Avoid them. Collect all ur money and run. Don't let their flashy interface deceive u. That site is runned by scumbags.

I have spare time now.. So here is what happened with megabet aka greatest scam betting site in the world.
On sunday i decided to play just few matches i was sure of with 10k. Tottenham was among the games on my mind cos i believed they would play over 3.5goals but to be on a safer side i would play over 2.75 instead with bonanzawin for better odds. I got to bonanzawin the site refused to open. I don't trust nairabet cos the 5k them chop me since January when i was funding hasn't been reversed and devil fit cause wahala make the 10k i wan fund hang. Bet9ja was having problems with me funding. So i thought of another bookie then i remembered megabet. I funded and sharply 10k enter without otp. I played the game.. total odds was 4+. Everything click i enter the site later that night only for me to see 30k as my winnings. I was surprised. I checked the ticket they didn't green Tottenham. I know they played exactly 3goals but the odds of over 2.75 was 2odds.. so they would av to reduce the odds to something else and calculate the money. But what i calculated was wrong. 30k was smaller compared to how bonanzawin calculates theirs. So out of anger i messaged them and called them cheat. Went to bed woke up the next morning and decided to payout the 30k like that. The money was paid out and then i headed for work. When i got to my workplace i decided to check my phone.. i saw a mail telling me payout declined due to either multiple account blah blah.. i replied i don't av any multiple account and blah blah. Then i saw another mail telling me i should pick up my phone. The number i used to register was in my other phone which was in my bag. I brought the phone out and saw missed calls from unidentified caller. The caller called again i picked up and it was one foolish man that said he was from Megabet. At first The guy threatened me for calling megabet cheat then he calmed down and told me that i should withdraw everything in my account while they investigate the matter. I said okay and then tried to withdraw again but the site refused to allow me. Then i mailed them. The person replied and said i should send my account details and how much i want to withdraw that they would send me the money manually. I did thay and After 3mins i received an alert of 15k only. Was shocked.. went back to megabet to login so that i will know if the remaining 15k was there but voila! They wiped off my account.
End of part 1.
Cc Rakiticbarca

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by Gangster1ms: 7:06pm On Mar 22, 2017
More screenshots

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by austino677(m): 7:13pm On Mar 22, 2017
Hmmm.. So sad and bad attitude from. Megabet.. ... Same way lionsbet.com closed my account multiple card deposit blah blah... Still try call them.. U haven't received your remaining balance @megabet please look into the matter
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by Nobody: 7:13pm On Mar 22, 2017
osane09:
what would you say about bet365...coz I know they don't use interswitch

I wonder what would make you mention an international bookie of great repute and history in this context undecided

Abi na crime sey I no wan do megabet again
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by Gangster1ms: 7:13pm On Mar 22, 2017
Cc Rakiticbarca
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by Nobody: 7:13pm On Mar 22, 2017
Rakiticbarca:
Guy take am easy before you give some people heart attack o grin

Seven Seven Seven is a number oluwashina! grin

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by sevantex(m): 7:14pm On Mar 22, 2017
47xxx:
single.

Germany vs England

Under 2.5

This game smells like an Over game oo even tho its a friendly, those german boys will score at least 2 goals o, england is expected to score also

just sayin sha, who knows
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by naijaguy77: 7:17pm On Mar 22, 2017
austino677:
megabet will still pay me winkam. Starting again

More grease to your elbow bro! smiley
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by Gangster1ms: 7:19pm On Mar 22, 2017
austino677:
Hmmm.. So sad and bad attitude from. Megabet.. ... Same way lionsbet.com closed my account multiple card deposit blah blah... Still try call them.. U haven't received your remaining balance @megabet please look into the matter
Now bonanzawin has upgraded.. leave that shit site called megabet and go to bonanzawin. I've interacted with bonanzawin several times even when I'm in a bad mood but they still reply well. Same with other betting sites.. They respect their customers no matter what.
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by Nobody: 7:22pm On Mar 22, 2017
Jacksparr0w127 please help your boy with 1k nairabet or merrybet username hirex101.
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by Nobody: 7:23pm On Mar 22, 2017
Gangster1ms:

Now bonanzawin has upgraded.. leave that shit site called megabet and go to bonanzawin. I've interacted with bonanzawin several times even when I'm in a bad mood but they still reply well. Same with other betting sites.. They respect their customers no matter what.
My brother say NO MORE... We been convinced, Megabet you guys just disgraced yoursef in filt. Waiting for your reasons sha, Can i get the official bonanzawin website link from. Searched Google seeing tynz i dunno

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by Gangster1ms: 7:24pm On Mar 22, 2017
Amac is not a bookmaker regulatory body that gives license according to the research I've been doing.. still doing some investigation.
MegaBet is all lies

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by Goddys(m): 7:25pm On Mar 22, 2017

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by austino677(m): 7:29pm On Mar 22, 2017
Gangster1ms:

my first funding in bonanzawin was all lost never won.. Their..... I just don't know since i joined Megabet i found the new me.. In punting bet9ja was all cut 1 day by day grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (780) (781) (782) (783) (784) (785) (786) ... (4897)

If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)