Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,970 members, 7,835,257 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 07:46 AM

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 - Business (806) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 (4477453 Views)

Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 / Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (803) (804) (805) (806) (807) (808) (809) ... (4897) (Go Down)

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by 1runm0le(m): 9:35pm On Mar 24, 2017
phenom666:

U must b 1 of obikush whatapp admin Rita trying to save his drying business. Dis how Obikush and his other account on Nairaland are feeling right now. No Way to scam again.

Type in English... Please. cry
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by GambaOsaka: 9:36pm On Mar 24, 2017
First Half Boom ......

Green..........

B910RRRASRZQE-1088261

Spain - Israel 1HT
Italy - Albania 1HT
Croatia - Ukraine Over 0.5 home

1 Like

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by austino677(m): 9:37pm On Mar 24, 2017
opjteam:
please I need to fund my account this night
what issue are u having btw am. Not an megabet rep or agent.. . Card number =those long digits found in front of your atm card
Security.=3 digits found at the back of your card
Pin =your atm card pin
The rest you know.. That's card expiry date
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by tyhwo: 9:37pm On Mar 24, 2017
godz:
shey this matter wan turn evergreen or what. Bookie scam me 2milla I free the matter.lol. So guys abeg share games fo,tomorrow
undecided undecided
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by Nobody: 9:39pm On Mar 24, 2017
austino677:
what issue are u having btw am. Not an megabet rep or agent.. . Card number =those long digits found in front of your atm card
Security.=3 digits found at the back of your card
Pin =your atm card pin
The rest you know.. That's card expiry date
it is saying my account is not valid
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by Nobody: 9:39pm On Mar 24, 2017
ReaLFuckingOG:

Okay. . One question. Can u spot anywhere in their rules they said call us cheat and we will call you to threaten you and then pay u half ur money and deactivate your account?
What really pained them was that gangster1ms called them cheat. So because of that they decided to punish him using illegitimate power.
Y'all might be enjoying the bookie daily without problems but one day you will be a victim just the way gangster1ms was if you aren't careful.
Bookie that can't take critics is not a bookie. Taking Criticism makes you better.

I challenge any of you to message them and criticise them badly. Lemme not see if they won't do you what they did to OG gangster1ms. grin

MegaBet is a snakey bookie period!

I am not standing in for megabet, i only thought i should clear the air on the various misconceptions, to answer your question, please read their terms and conditions. precisely para 3, item L. (ACCOUNTING RULES). if gangster1ms did same thing with a foreign bookie, he will be banned.

They might not have the best of services but they are not in anyway "snakey"

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by godz(m): 9:40pm On Mar 24, 2017
tyhwo:

undecided undecided
nigguh dont gimme the,fave already. I mean 2milla fo my dream. grin
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by austino677(m): 9:44pm On Mar 24, 2017
opjteam:
it is saying my account is not valid
were u been able to fund other book why not try 100h on Bet9ja
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by Nobody: 9:46pm On Mar 24, 2017
[quote author=austino677 post=54916308]were u been able to fund other book why not try 100h on Bet9ja [/quotei have bet9ja account
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by Nobody: 9:46pm On Mar 24, 2017
k2wise:

I am not standing in for megabet, i only thought i should clear the air on the various misconceptions, to answer your question, please read their terms and conditions. precisely para 3, item L. (ACCOUNTING RULES). if gangster1ms did same thing with a foreign bookie, he will be banned.

They might not have the best of services but they are not in anyway "snakey"
Even the way their agents here reply and talk to pple here should tell u that bookie is not pure. Anyways to open the site sef dey irritate me so i can't read shit but someone else can confirm if what is written there correlates to what they did to gangster1ms.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by phenom666(m): 9:46pm On Mar 24, 2017
1runm0le:

Type in English... Please. cry
tongue
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by Nobody: 9:49pm On Mar 24, 2017
to anyone who finds it useful...
B93RRRAQECCZ-2604062

btw, who can tell me how merrybetpredict work
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by mercyway: 9:52pm On Mar 24, 2017
Please I beg you all in the name of God, let us forget about any matter or discussion about megabet. This thread is meant for games & not for discussion about sportbook. Let each & every punter stay with any sportbook that they are satisfied with. God bless you all

4 Likes

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by Nobody: 9:55pm On Mar 24, 2017
Gangster1ms says
If you're going to be two-faced at least make one of them pretty.

1 Like

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by GambaOsaka: 10:03pm On Mar 24, 2017
Italy game interrupted due to crowd trouble. haba!!!!!!!!!!
no go spoil the fun nah.
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by iDROID: 10:04pm On Mar 24, 2017
phenom666:

C who is telling me to go back school . Idiot c your life "and learn to write well" foolish man let me correct you "and learn *how* to write well".
Now I know y u fail jamb 5 time.
U can't analysis ur game u came here to paste rubblish. It will never be well with you. Ur fada will b ashame of u.what a useless son of a thousand fada's. Mr man go back to whatever sinking hole u came out of.
You're saying he failed jamb five times but just look at yourself. You can't even spell simple words right and punctuate properly. Even in this day and age where autocorrect can make an illiterate sound like someone with an MSc. Did you sleep all through your English classes?

1 Like

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by austino677(m): 10:05pm On Mar 24, 2017
GambaOsaka:
Italy game interrupted due to crowd trouble.
haba!!!!!!!!!!

no go spoil the fun nah.
those stupid Albania fans wan spoil our game.. Guys with over 2.5 dey vex

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by hazard1759(m): 10:07pm On Mar 24, 2017
Viking007:
Its now very difficult getting codes here. All You guys do from Monday to Friday is fight & argue. undecided
Bros no be lie u talk at all.... Wots wrong with some people?

1 Like

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by GambaOsaka: 10:09pm On Mar 24, 2017
This thread don turn to another thing .
Instead of discussing games and how person go take hit alabi and co, na small pikin arguments dem dey do.
Alabi's strategy don work again , his agents have succeeded in destroying the synergy in this thread.

Na to unfollow and move on remain now.

Mtschew...... oshi radarada
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by tyhwo: 10:10pm On Mar 24, 2017
Italy match has been interrupted.. Wetin dey happen
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by GambaOsaka: 10:11pm On Mar 24, 2017
austino677:

My two tickets are hanging on this game now.

Italy - home 1.5
and
Italy (0:1)- 1
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by GambaOsaka: 10:13pm On Mar 24, 2017
tyhwo:
Italy match has been interrupted.. Wetin dey happen

Game on
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by profdotcom: 10:15pm On Mar 24, 2017
7agaza:

Good morning. Sorry if am asking for too much can you help us add the league pls.. I can't locate this.
Canada- OHL...... Sorry for attending to u late
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by Nobody: 10:15pm On Mar 24, 2017
iDROID:

You're saying he failed jamb five times but just look at yourself. You can't even spell simple words right and punctuate properly. Even in this day and age where autocorrect can make an illiterate sound like someone with an MSc. Did you sleep all through your English classes?

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by tyhwo: 10:16pm On Mar 24, 2017
austino677:
Match continued, u sure say them go see road score laidis
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by ogasman(m): 10:17pm On Mar 24, 2017
Sommyroy10:
If the game is not rescheduled to be played in the next 24hrs, it would be voided.

Actually the game was scheduled again on the 27th March 2017

Will merrybet void it or we wait??
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by profdotcom: 10:17pm On Mar 24, 2017
crown08:
On the 25th shey
yes sir
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by 1runm0le(m): 10:20pm On Mar 24, 2017
iDROID:

Succinct.

1 Like

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by Jokerman(m): 10:21pm On Mar 24, 2017
Abeg make una help me beg Ireland Wales to score goal...
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by austino677(m): 10:24pm On Mar 24, 2017
GambaOsaka:

Italy - home 1.5
and
Italy (0:1)- 1
goal goal.. Haha had Italy 2 goals

1 Like

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by austino677(m): 10:25pm On Mar 24, 2017
Jokerman:
Abeg make una help me beg Ireland Wales to score goal...
Ireland should win
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by GambaOsaka: 10:25pm On Mar 24, 2017
GambaOsaka:

Italy - home 1.5 and Italy (0:1)- 1
yes yes yes .....

(1) (2) (3) ... (803) (804) (805) (806) (807) (808) (809) ... (4897)

If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜

Viewing this topic: 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.