Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,014 members, 7,817,987 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:01 AM

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 - Business (835) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 (4452427 Views)

Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 / Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (832) (833) (834) (835) (836) (837) (838) ... (4897) (Go Down)

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by ejamahrandy: 6:08pm On Mar 27, 2017
Rakiticbarca:
You will see it once you open it
kikiki

That was brutal. Hehe
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by bomasek(m): 6:12pm On Mar 27, 2017
ejamahrandy:
kikiki

That was brutal. Hehe
What's brutal in his lame response,wont ask if I know.

1 Like

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by Rakiticbarca: 6:15pm On Mar 27, 2017
ejamahrandy:
kikiki

That was brutal. Hehe
I guess it's the number of the odd that would determine whether to play or not.
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by ejamahrandy: 6:15pm On Mar 27, 2017
bomasek:
how would you know if you don't open the code. Shift abeg
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by Nobody: 6:16pm On Mar 27, 2017
Dannysimpson:
I don talk to that missafrika she talk say she no fit give trial because she don already give vampire2020 yesterday plus na only dollars she dey deal in.
don't come back here to tell us how you got scammed o
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by bomasek(m): 6:18pm On Mar 27, 2017
ejamahrandy:
how would you know if you don't open the code. Shift abeg
Shift to where exactly? I don't play online but in bet shop(s) and won't know unless I go to a bet shop,don't u think a simple answer to my question would suffice rather than your oafish response. Abi sand full your brain?

4 Likes

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by Rakiticbarca: 6:18pm On Mar 27, 2017
bomasek:
You actually asked a lame question. a booking code was dropped and there's no how you wouldn't have seen the total odds if u had opened it, but u instead chose to ask, anyway it's 570+ odds

1 Like

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by ejamahrandy: 6:23pm On Mar 27, 2017
bomasek:
Shift to where exactly? I don't play online but in bet shop(s) and won't know unless I go to a bet shop,don't u think a simple answer to my question would suffice rather than your oafish response. Abi sand full your brain?
LAME,

You won't know! So if he had told you the total odd, you won't bother checking the games to see if there are some markets you're not comfortable with.

Tetanus dey ya brain.
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by bomasek(m): 6:24pm On Mar 27, 2017
Rakiticbarca:
You actually asked a lame question. a booking code was dropped and there's no how you wouldn't have seen the total odds if u had opened it, but u instead chose to ask, anyway it's 570+ odds
Guy how do I open it in the first place? What's the essence of asking if I know, don't make assumptions when u v little or no idea where I am that necessitated my asking, will heaven fall if I get a simple and accurate response. What's bad in asking when in the dark? Na wa o

2 Likes

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by ejamahrandy: 6:29pm On Mar 27, 2017
bomasek:
Guy how do I open it in the first place? What's the essence of asking if I know, don't make assumptions when u v little or no idea where I am that necessitated my asking, will heaven fall if I get a simple and accurate response. What's bad in asking when in the dark? Na wa o
then you should indicated that you're playing the code in a bet shop. Because, it is assumed that everyone here has a bet9ja online acct

1 Like

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by bomasek(m): 6:32pm On Mar 27, 2017
ejamahrandy:
LAME,

You won't know! So if he had told you the total odd, you won't bother checking the games to see if there are some markets you're not comfortable with.

Tetanus dey ya brain.
Baba it's obvious u r a fool who feels he can discern between motive and intent; his revelation won't influence my choice in any way. The decision to take a plunge lies with me and not necessarily with what's going in your sick and demented mind.

1 Like

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by bomasek(m): 6:37pm On Mar 27, 2017
ejamahrandy:
then you should indicated that you're playing the code in a bet shop. Because, it is assumed that everyone here has a bet9ja online acct
Do I owe u any explanation as to the choice(s) I make in life? Guy, don't make assumptions or presumption next time on issues u barely have an insight. I won't ask if I have an online account, my asking ought to have triggered that feeling to u in the first place.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by dottozil: 6:45pm On Mar 27, 2017
bomasek:

I dey sure say heaven no go fall true true

1 Like

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by Nobody: 6:53pm On Mar 27, 2017
2 fighting.

Make I finish these exams first come hustle here. grin

1 Like

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by Nobody: 6:53pm On Mar 27, 2017
please what's the meaning of 1HH??
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by ejamahrandy: 6:54pm On Mar 27, 2017
bomasek:
Do I owe u any explanation as to the choice(s) I make in life? Guy, don't make assumptions or presumption next time on issues u barely have an insight. I won't ask if I have an online account, my asking ought to have triggered that feeling to u in the first place.
does checking of betslip requires one having an online account.

Dude, you are just arguing blindly.
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by Nobody: 6:55pm On Mar 27, 2017
Technical Knock Out
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by Nobody: 6:59pm On Mar 27, 2017
All these ITK's for these thread wey no dey help people...

1 Like

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by bomasek(m): 7:00pm On Mar 27, 2017
ejamahrandy:
does checking of betslip requires one having an online account.

Dude, you are just arguing blindly.
I wonder why u feel everyone is tech savvy, a simple guide on how to check won't hurt anyone. U r the blind one here

1 Like

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by Nobody: 7:03pm On Mar 27, 2017
bomasek:
I wonder why u feel everyone is tech savvy, a simple guide on how to check won't hurt anyone. U r the blind one here
it aff do bro, no need to stretch the issue
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by ejamahrandy: 7:03pm On Mar 27, 2017
bomasek:
good, you just opened up now. You dey form cat with 9 lives before.
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by austino677(m): 7:05pm On Mar 27, 2017
ednut1:
turkey moldova, home win both half. 2.4. thanks to Lionbet and their slow deposit, i don lose out angry
next time use desktop view to deposit u will see ya money instantly... only on pc view
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by Nobody: 7:05pm On Mar 27, 2017
Tipsdon:
Technical Knock Out
Idiot, don't think we will easily forget about you o,like they already forgot oluwa1stson and misterchris, bloody scammerr

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by ednut1(m): 7:06pm On Mar 27, 2017
austino677:
next time use desktop view to deposit u will see ya money instantly... only on pc view
baba dats what i did. sometimes it goes instantly sometimes it doesnt
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by bomasek(m): 7:08pm On Mar 27, 2017
ejamahrandy:
good, you just opened up now. You dey form cat with 9 lives before.
Too late,a buddy just showed me. Keep ya ITK levels to u.
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by bomasek(m): 7:08pm On Mar 27, 2017
bjhaid:
it aff do bro, no need to stretch the issue
No p baba.
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by Nobody: 7:09pm On Mar 27, 2017
iamwizzle:

Can one ph 10k?
See question

1 Like

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by austino677(m): 7:09pm On Mar 27, 2017
ednut1:
baba dats what i did. sometimes it goes instantly sometimes it doesnt
eyah there's bonanzawin next time also megabet
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by 47xxx(m): 7:11pm On Mar 27, 2017
SINGLES for tomorrow
1) Australia vs UAE (over 2.5) @1.80

2) Bolivia vs Argentina (2) @ 1.70

3) Russia vs Belgium (2) @ 2.30

4) Cameroun vs Guinea (1) @1.91

5) Austria vs Finland (over 2.5) @ 2.18

6) Holland vs Italy (2) @ 2.70

7) Portugal vs Sweden (over 2.5) @ 2.05

cool France vs Spain (X) @ 3.10..

Stake responsibly..

Acca coming soon.

Goodluck to us all.

1 Like

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by uppa(m): 7:15pm On Mar 27, 2017
Tipsdon:
All these ITK's for these thread wey no dey help people...
Criminal, you still posting on this thread.......shameless Entity

4 Likes

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by Nobody: 7:18pm On Mar 27, 2017
Inplay to collect suya cash from alabi

Jong Vitesse vs Jong AZ

ov0.5 ht @1.55

All I need is like 2,500 to use buy suya on my way home from work tonight cheesy
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 by Nadalmessi: 7:19pm On Mar 27, 2017
ednut1:
turkey moldova, home win both half. 2.4. thanks to Lionbet and their slow deposit, i don lose out angry
You lucky, cos 2nd half 1 all

(1) (2) (3) ... (832) (833) (834) (835) (836) (837) (838) ... (4897)

If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.