Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,254 members, 7,836,180 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 10:11 PM

Gambians Jubilate As Yahya Jammeh Leaves Presidential Palace. Photos - Foreign Affairs (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Gambians Jubilate As Yahya Jammeh Leaves Presidential Palace. Photos (61099 Views)

See The Moment Putin & Trump's Limos Arrived At Helsinki's Presidential Palace / Photos Of Gambians Brutalised By Jammeh's Soldiers In His Final Days / Heavy Security At Presidential Palace Gambia As Barrow Returns Home Tomorrow (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gambians Jubilate As Yahya Jammeh Leaves Presidential Palace. Photos by Enemyofpeace: 3:21pm On Jan 21, 2017
efilefun:
lol someone i was hoping will stand by his words so nigeria soldiers go fit use am do shooting practice
kai you wicked pass our moderators
Re: Gambians Jubilate As Yahya Jammeh Leaves Presidential Palace. Photos by AuroraB(f): 3:24pm On Jan 21, 2017
Enemyofpeace:
se o fe ki mini e le ni? Ko ba le Wole si e lara grin
I don't get that? Do you mind saying that in English?
And, haven't you picked on me earlier today undecided sad
Re: Gambians Jubilate As Yahya Jammeh Leaves Presidential Palace. Photos by nijanigga: 3:29pm On Jan 21, 2017
MrShine:
angry lipsrsealed

e pain me sha...wanted war.. tongue
i just spotted an ipob,to fight a lost battle?
Re: Gambians Jubilate As Yahya Jammeh Leaves Presidential Palace. Photos by Enemyofpeace: 3:29pm On Jan 21, 2017
AuroraB:
have I?OK sowie. Let me look for someone else,I will reroster you against next month to pick on you again,meanwhile has the beans done,I mean the beans you are cooking.
Re: Gambians Jubilate As Yahya Jammeh Leaves Presidential Palace. Photos by famousbowale: 3:30pm On Jan 21, 2017
AuroraB:

DRUGS KILLS

Re: Gambians Jubilate As Yahya Jammeh Leaves Presidential Palace. Photos by Okeyson4wisdom(m): 3:33pm On Jan 21, 2017
Noblesoul123:
Just like that?

No show down?

Mtcheeeew.
u don't have respect for ur maker abi, all in the name of being funny
Re: Gambians Jubilate As Yahya Jammeh Leaves Presidential Palace. Photos by codedguy1(m): 3:33pm On Jan 21, 2017
monlawal:
Good for him, at least he listened to the voice of reason

The goat did nor listen. His army decided they were not going this defend him so he had no choice.

Gambia is about 2million people imagine how many the army would be and how many the ecomig soldiers would be from different countries.

Why die for someone who was going to be ousted anyways.
Re: Gambians Jubilate As Yahya Jammeh Leaves Presidential Palace. Photos by DozieInc(m): 3:35pm On Jan 21, 2017
He succeeded in disgracing himself
Re: Gambians Jubilate As Yahya Jammeh Leaves Presidential Palace. Photos by AuroraB(f): 3:36pm On Jan 21, 2017
Enemyofpeace:
have I?OK sowie. Let me look for someone else,I will reroster you against next month to pick on you again,meanwhile has the beans done,I mean the beans you are cooking.
Never mind, just checked and it ain't you.
Re: Gambians Jubilate As Yahya Jammeh Leaves Presidential Palace. Photos by dikeigbo2(m): 3:37pm On Jan 21, 2017
franklingud:
Then why was he proving stubborn in the first place. He should continue where he stopped na. Or I'd rather say he should finish what he started.

Ewu gambia

Chaiii,this ewu gambia thing,...our grannies in the village used to call someone ewu gambia when you misbehaves....jameh is the latest Ewu Gambia

2 Likes

Re: Gambians Jubilate As Yahya Jammeh Leaves Presidential Palace. Photos by monlawal(m): 3:49pm On Jan 21, 2017
codedguy1:

good point there, don't forget that they are rebel soldiers that would have aided the formation of a militia. Loyalist are not in short supply
Re: Gambians Jubilate As Yahya Jammeh Leaves Presidential Palace. Photos by Themandator: 4:06pm On Jan 21, 2017
PrettyCrystal:
why was he proving stubborn before

He finally remembered he didn't equipped his army in all of his 20 years reign. .....you think say na person you dey do but na yourself. .....Would African,leaders have dared this if it was to be Ghadaffi's Libya?
Re: Gambians Jubilate As Yahya Jammeh Leaves Presidential Palace. Photos by Themandator: 4:09pm On Jan 21, 2017
codedguy1:

The goat did nor listen. His army decided they were not going this defend him so he had no choice.

Gambia is about 2million people imagine how many the army would be and how many the ecomig soldiers would be from different countries.

If he had a professional and madly equipped military like was the case of Mubarak of Egypt or Ghadaffi he would still have not only been the president but have ordered the arrest of Barow
Re: Gambians Jubilate As Yahya Jammeh Leaves Presidential Palace. Photos by Nobody: 4:10pm On Jan 21, 2017
Mr. Jammeh is a funny man...
Re: Gambians Jubilate As Yahya Jammeh Leaves Presidential Palace. Photos by ezra1990: 4:25pm On Jan 21, 2017
VickyRotex:
Alai lojuti! angry

After 22+ years. I know my age as at then! angry
Or probably dem never born u by then grin
VickyRotex:
Alai lojuti! angry

After 22+ years. I know my age as at then! angry
Or probably dem never born u by then
Re: Gambians Jubilate As Yahya Jammeh Leaves Presidential Palace. Photos by codedguy1(m): 4:28pm On Jan 21, 2017
Themandator:

If he had a professional and madly equipped military like was the case of Mubarak of Egypt or Ghadaffi he would still have not only been the president but have ordered the arrest of Barow

That's an IF. And even if he did the question is what's their strength against the ecomig.

Why die for one man who has perpetuated himself in power for over 2decades and the whole region is practically ready to fight you.

Even if he had loyal soldiers some would mutiny and leave him and his supposedly well equipped army.

We all know that Egypt has a history of having a strong army, at least in Africa. Who knows about Gambia?
Re: Gambians Jubilate As Yahya Jammeh Leaves Presidential Palace. Photos by osusuallstars: 4:36pm On Jan 21, 2017
get reasonable characters to mediate and you get a quick result., the presence of buhari with all the human right abuse bad record, illiterate, not fluent, incoherent sentences, even annoyed Jammeh the more
Re: Gambians Jubilate As Yahya Jammeh Leaves Presidential Palace. Photos by Nobody: 4:39pm On Jan 21, 2017
MrShine:
angry lipsrsealed

Do you know the meaning of war?
Re: Gambians Jubilate As Yahya Jammeh Leaves Presidential Palace. Photos by Noblesoul123: 4:47pm On Jan 21, 2017
Okeyson4wisdom:
u don't have respect for ur maker abi, all in the name of being funny

What is this one saying?

Re: Gambians Jubilate As Yahya Jammeh Leaves Presidential Palace. Photos by gawu1: 4:48pm On Jan 21, 2017
sdindan:
What Buhari can't do, Guinean president has done it.

Shame on the Dullard.
Buhari did not go there to pat him to leave. He went there to warn him on the consequences his stubbornness would land him into.
Disciples of ineffectual buffoon are too gullible
Re: Gambians Jubilate As Yahya Jammeh Leaves Presidential Palace. Photos by BrainnewsNg(f): 4:50pm On Jan 21, 2017
franklingud:
Then why was he proving stubborn in the first place. He should continue where he stopped na. Or I'd rather say he should finish what he started.

Ewu gambia

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaa
Re: Gambians Jubilate As Yahya Jammeh Leaves Presidential Palace. Photos by Freestainworld(m): 4:59pm On Jan 21, 2017
so this anu mgbada later escape my trap.
Re: Gambians Jubilate As Yahya Jammeh Leaves Presidential Palace. Photos by Harzan(m): 5:11pm On Jan 21, 2017
and what of if Obama refuses to step down too? Wch force gonna show him stunt?? #WestAfricanForce Just thinking loud!
Re: Gambians Jubilate As Yahya Jammeh Leaves Presidential Palace. Photos by stagamagadasca(f): 5:27pm On Jan 21, 2017
Enemyofpeace:
Dem no fit stone am?dis people mumu like us o
enemy of peace u funny
Re: Gambians Jubilate As Yahya Jammeh Leaves Presidential Palace. Photos by spafu(m): 5:49pm On Jan 21, 2017
Corrinthians:
Ipob idiots be like...
Afonjas slaves of the Gambaris. By there comment you can't mistake them.
Re: Gambians Jubilate As Yahya Jammeh Leaves Presidential Palace. Photos by Nobody: 5:56pm On Jan 21, 2017
SmartyPants:
This doesn't look like the presidential residence... doesn't even look like Banjul. Hmmm
u see it as well
Re: Gambians Jubilate As Yahya Jammeh Leaves Presidential Palace. Photos by Enemyofpeace: 6:10pm On Jan 21, 2017
cry
AuroraB:
Never mind, just checked and it ain't you.

Re: Gambians Jubilate As Yahya Jammeh Leaves Presidential Palace. Photos by rayzornaija(m): 6:30pm On Jan 21, 2017
JAMMEY is out...it remains paul biyah of cameroon and Robert mogabe of zimbabwe

AND ofcourse.... muhammadu BUHARI....USELESS PEOPLE
Re: Gambians Jubilate As Yahya Jammeh Leaves Presidential Palace. Photos by Kiakia(m): 7:12pm On Jan 21, 2017
dainformant:
Gambian citizens were seen jubilating as former president Yahya Jammeh's convoy was spotted leaving the Presidential palace. Jammeh earlier promised to leave Banjul on Saturday with President Alpha Conde of Guinea, to begin a new life in exile. This followed Friday’s final peace move by Conde and Mauritania’s President Mohamed Ould Abdel Aziz.

The two West African leaders travelled to Banjul to persuade the long ruling Jammeh to leave peacefully before West African forces pounced on him.

Source; http://www.nationalhelm.net/2017/01/gambians-jubilate-as-president-jammeh.html

Video as shared by journalist Zoe Abu-Baidoo >>>> https://twitter.com/ZBaidoo/status/822579307277144065
Finally, the despot leaves. People can now rejoice.
Re: Gambians Jubilate As Yahya Jammeh Leaves Presidential Palace. Photos by sirlop(m): 7:26pm On Jan 21, 2017
He is the definition of Ewu Gambia
Re: Gambians Jubilate As Yahya Jammeh Leaves Presidential Palace. Photos by Tonason: 7:37pm On Jan 21, 2017
After Nigerian government have spent over 3B naira sending troops to Senegal. Who will repay us the money? Someone whose house was on fire was busy chasing rat.
Re: Gambians Jubilate As Yahya Jammeh Leaves Presidential Palace. Photos by kinnlive(m): 7:57pm On Jan 21, 2017
MrShine:
angry lipsrsealed

I wish you where in Maiduguri cus you shouldn't have post this

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Meet The 7 World’s Youngest Presidents & Leaders Right Now / Chinese Military Shows Off It's Deadly, Robot Attack-And-Destroy Sharks / Kenyan Woman's Farm Stripped By Locust Swarm (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.