Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,852 members, 7,813,902 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 09:06 PM

Bodybuilding And Workout Session? Jack Up Your Creatine Level Now. - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Bodybuilding And Workout Session? Jack Up Your Creatine Level Now. (1154 Views)

How NCDC Distributed Jack Ma's Donations Nationwide (Photos) / Jack Ma's Donation To Fight COVID-19 Arrives Nigeria / Https://creatine.wheretobuyy.com/ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bodybuilding And Workout Session? Jack Up Your Creatine Level Now. by Nobody: 3:36pm On Jan 21, 2017
*Creatine is synthesized in the liver and stored in the major muscles, including cardiac and skeletal tissues.

*Once inside the muscle cells, creatine is phosphorylated to form creatine phosphate (CP), which, as a high energy substrate for the universal energy molecule adenosine triphosphate (ATP), assists in the contraction of the myofibrils (muscle fibers).

* Creatine Phosphate is utilized to maintain higher levels of ATP during exercise.

* Creatine Phosphate maximizes physical performance and reduces exercise fatigue by absorbing hydrogen ions released by muscles in the form of lactic acid.

* Intense anaerobic exercise, such as weight lifting and sprinting, depletes ATP and greatly increases the demand for creatine.*

Know your workout routine and Jack up your Creratine Level today...

P/S consult your trainer before use.

Re: Bodybuilding And Workout Session? Jack Up Your Creatine Level Now. by PRISTINEMUSCLES: 8:03pm On Jan 21, 2017
This post is very apt. Creatine is a fuel for the muscles, more like a substitute for atp. How effective is this capsule compared to the powder form.
Re: Bodybuilding And Workout Session? Jack Up Your Creatine Level Now. by Nobody: 1:40pm On Jan 22, 2017
PRISTINEMUSCLES:
This post is very apt. Creatine is a fuel for the muscles, more like a substitute for atp. How effective is this capsule compared to the powder form.

From my experience I would say creatine is creatine either in powder or capsules, provided it's used in the right dosage and monitored by a trainer.

Sent you a PM...
Re: Bodybuilding And Workout Session? Jack Up Your Creatine Level Now. by PRISTINEMUSCLES: 10:13pm On Jan 22, 2017
Salvere:

From my experience I would say creatine is creatine either in powder or capsules, provided it's used in the right dosage and monitored by a trainer.

Sent you a PM...

I can't find your message.
Re: Bodybuilding And Workout Session? Jack Up Your Creatine Level Now. by Nobody: 1:10pm On Jan 23, 2017
PRISTINEMUSCLES:

I can't find your message.

Sent you a mail just now again... Check to verify.

(1) (Reply)

The Hard Truth About Barrenness / Mascum Herbal Pride The Solution To All Sexual Problem In Men / How I Got Healed Of Ckd(chronic Kidney Disease)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.