Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,967 members, 7,814,262 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:08 AM

MMM Paid Me On Friday And Am Having A Good Weekend - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / MMM Paid Me On Friday And Am Having A Good Weekend (763 Views)

Having A Rough 2019 So Far? Read THIS / The Key To Having A Drama Free 2019. / Ooni Of IFE And His Cohort #prince Ologbenla Adebayo Paid Me To This (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

MMM Paid Me On Friday And Am Having A Good Weekend by Jfast: 3:37pm On Jan 21, 2017
The is underground work going on in MMM we might feel its dead but theses guys are still on it. I got paid 37,000 yesterday ,I was matched with two people 7000 and 30,000. Nigerians don't want to loose money but they want to be rich.dangote loosed more than 10 billion dollars but he still pushes on.I really admire that persons for still providing help during this time of fear..only us can bring back this system to life. Today na pepper soup and big stout.who want join me abeg signify
Re: MMM Paid Me On Friday And Am Having A Good Weekend by Nobody: 3:43pm On Jan 21, 2017
Jfast:
The is underground work going on in MMM we might feel its dead but theses guys are still on it. I got paid 37,000 yesterday ,I was matched with two people 7000 and 30,000. Nigerians don't want to loose money but they want to be rich.dangote loosed more than 10 billion dollars but he still pushes on.I really admire that persons for still providing help during this time of fear..only us can bring back this system to life. Today na pepper soup and big stout.who want join me abeg signify

stop deceiving yourself my friend!

4 Likes

Re: MMM Paid Me On Friday And Am Having A Good Weekend by Datevilme: 3:47pm On Jan 21, 2017
Jfast:

Better Port and reinvest wisely, u might not be so lucky next time...check my signature
Re: MMM Paid Me On Friday And Am Having A Good Weekend by Jfast: 3:48pm On Jan 21, 2017
Ur hungry and you never know quote author=coollabman post=53005785]

stop deceiving yourself my friend![/quote]
Re: MMM Paid Me On Friday And Am Having A Good Weekend by Nobody: 3:49pm On Jan 21, 2017
Jfast:
Ur hungry and you never know quote author=coollabman post=53005785]

stop deceiving yourself my friend!

your brain needs to be reset!
Re: MMM Paid Me On Friday And Am Having A Good Weekend by Jfast: 3:56pm On Jan 21, 2017
Send me ur girlfriend number quote author=coollabman post=53005938]

your brain needs to be reset![/quote]
Re: MMM Paid Me On Friday And Am Having A Good Weekend by Nobody: 4:03pm On Jan 21, 2017
Jfast:
Send me ur girlfriend number quote author=coollabman post=53005938]

your brain needs to be reset!

send me your mum's number! I want to tell her how much of a disappointment her son is
Re: MMM Paid Me On Friday And Am Having A Good Weekend by Jfast: 4:13pm On Jan 21, 2017
You are a good for nothing firewood quote author=coollabman post=53006267]

send me your mum's number! I want to tell her how much of a disappointment her son is[/quote]
Re: MMM Paid Me On Friday And Am Having A Good Weekend by Nobody: 4:34pm On Jan 21, 2017
Jfast:
You are a good for nothing firewood quote author=coollabman post=53006267]

send me your mum's number! I want to tell her how much of a disappointment her son is

and you're an indigent buffoon!
Re: MMM Paid Me On Friday And Am Having A Good Weekend by marshalcarter: 4:35pm On Jan 21, 2017
lwkmd ...#spreadsMat cool chillin with 10black bullets nd doughnut

I think m enjoyin dis moviegrin
Re: MMM Paid Me On Friday And Am Having A Good Weekend by Jfast: 8:06pm On Jan 21, 2017
You are tall but worse than a duarf . author=coollabman post=53006975]

and you're an indigent buffoon![/quote]

(1) (Reply)

Baby Born With A Disease Which Causes His Skin To Fall Off If Touched (photos) / COMEDY: Rugged Waist Episode1 By Rugged Bishop Comedy / Hackers Hold Entire Hotel for Ransom.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.