Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,299 members, 7,836,304 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 04:06 AM

Yahya Jammeh: "I Stepped Down Because I Love Gambia & I'm A Muslim" - Foreign Affairs (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Yahya Jammeh: "I Stepped Down Because I Love Gambia & I'm A Muslim" (47140 Views)

Gambia Sells Yahya Jammeh's Cars, Planes To Pay Off Debt / "Capture Yahya Jammeh Alive Or Dead": ECOWAS Issues Last Command / Photo Of Yahya Jammeh As A Young Soldier (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yahya Jammeh: "I Stepped Down Because I Love Gambia & I'm A Muslim" by Lionofdjungle: 5:44pm On Jan 21, 2017
It's a lie! You left because there was no other option for you. Why didn't you stay there and see if you'll not die untimely. Coward!
Re: Yahya Jammeh: "I Stepped Down Because I Love Gambia & I'm A Muslim" by Micah360(m): 5:45pm On Jan 21, 2017
No sir..I think u stepped down coz u heard dat Nigerian Troops were stationed outside waitin 2 teach u how 2 have respect for constituted authorities grin grin
But don't worry about dat secret being xposed, its safe with me wink lipsrsealed
Re: Yahya Jammeh: "I Stepped Down Because I Love Gambia & I'm A Muslim" by PHILipu1(m): 5:51pm On Jan 21, 2017
EnEnPeecee:
correct

Help us advise Buhari to do thesame after 2019 elections because Nigerians will rather vote a stone than Buhari

But a senator from Akwa Ibom just jumped to Buhari party.
It's Buhari till 2023.
Re: Yahya Jammeh: "I Stepped Down Because I Love Gambia & I'm A Muslim" by chara019: 5:52pm On Jan 21, 2017
Mtcheeew He wan die ontop constituted Authority.
Re: Yahya Jammeh: "I Stepped Down Because I Love Gambia & I'm A Muslim" by Talibanis: 5:53pm On Jan 21, 2017
Congrats, u have made the Guinness book of world records for the biggest idiot Africa has ever produced. I doubt if anyone can break that record though M.B. was close to it before u came up.
Re: Yahya Jammeh: "I Stepped Down Because I Love Gambia & I'm A Muslim" by Jexyme(f): 5:56pm On Jan 21, 2017
Man with this kind of mind and understanding....i don't know, but is it this confusing to understand the tenet of Islam? Or is there any confusion therein?

I asked this because most people use its name to cause pains and terror....and people still want us to believe it's peaceful.
Re: Yahya Jammeh: "I Stepped Down Because I Love Gambia & I'm A Muslim" by ElsonMorali: 5:58pm On Jan 21, 2017
This man's speech reminds me of Goodluck Jonathan. undecided

They had to set up a special Peace Commission to appeal to him to concede defeat.

Soon Jammeh will also be some people's hero for preserving the democracy in his country.

He and GEJ should meet and compare notes.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Yahya Jammeh: "I Stepped Down Because I Love Gambia & I'm A Muslim" by edudguy(m): 5:58pm On Jan 21, 2017
No, we hate Gambia amd we are Christians.. Ewu
Re: Yahya Jammeh: "I Stepped Down Because I Love Gambia & I'm A Muslim" by muller102(m): 5:59pm On Jan 21, 2017
Just say u are a terrorist

1 Like

Re: Yahya Jammeh: "I Stepped Down Because I Love Gambia & I'm A Muslim" by SOPIGO: 6:01pm On Jan 21, 2017
Y are Muslims so good @ using religion to cover their a
Atrocity? Islam = peace after bombing

2 Likes

Re: Yahya Jammeh: "I Stepped Down Because I Love Gambia & I'm A Muslim" by Codes151(m): 6:07pm On Jan 21, 2017
Hediot! Useless tout

1 Like

Re: Yahya Jammeh: "I Stepped Down Because I Love Gambia & I'm A Muslim" by juniior(m): 6:10pm On Jan 21, 2017
Smh, u stepped down bcus your a muslim?? Yahya..........

1 Like

Re: Yahya Jammeh: "I Stepped Down Because I Love Gambia & I'm A Muslim" by Nobody: 6:14pm On Jan 21, 2017
As if he had a lot of options.
Re: Yahya Jammeh: "I Stepped Down Because I Love Gambia & I'm A Muslim" by Nobody: 6:15pm On Jan 21, 2017
Submission...only when u are cornered.
Re: Yahya Jammeh: "I Stepped Down Because I Love Gambia & I'm A Muslim" by Enemyofpeace: 6:15pm On Jan 21, 2017
Hahahahahahahahahahahaha this man don spoil him name and religion patapata
Re: Yahya Jammeh: "I Stepped Down Because I Love Gambia & I'm A Muslim" by AngelicBeing: 6:15pm On Jan 21, 2017
admax:
Guy, You are not alright at all!

So you are a Muslim who love Gambia yet you unconstitutionally held on to power for over 20years killing thousands of people.

Idiot.
Dont mind the retard and m..oronic hypocrite, very useless criminal with blood on his hands, nonsense sad
Re: Yahya Jammeh: "I Stepped Down Because I Love Gambia & I'm A Muslim" by legibow: 6:16pm On Jan 21, 2017
See how beg he is, and stil want to sit there .... You for do strong head now , and you wil see that you wil not leave to spend the stoling money....
Re: Yahya Jammeh: "I Stepped Down Because I Love Gambia & I'm A Muslim" by ElsonMorali: 6:20pm On Jan 21, 2017
Codes151:
hediot! Call your mods for My ban! A man that prays to Allah refuses to concede defeat all cuz he fill his the one and only!!! I have told your kinds time without number! Go and ask Allah to imbibe moral and ethics into the Koran! Or whatever it is called! Don't ever compare a man with morals n values of love to a senile useless Muslim who doesn't have simple values for humanity! Hediot

The two "hediots" that you dished out in your post, pocket them and take them back home. Your people need them more.

Have you prayed to your god GEJ today? Because I can see that's why you're foaming at the mouth like someone with a chronic case of epilepsy.

I don't exchange words online with people who are yet to attain puberty.

When you've learnt how to interact on social media without betraying your obvious lack of proper breeding, then you can come back online. Otherwise I'll advice you either get off the internet or wait for your type so you can roll in the mud together.

Now fvck off my mentions will ya.
Re: Yahya Jammeh: "I Stepped Down Because I Love Gambia & I'm A Muslim" by MizAijay(f): 6:20pm On Jan 21, 2017
Blah blah blah.......... Oga Jammeh we've heard you. Sha be going. Thankx a lot.

2 Likes

Re: Yahya Jammeh: "I Stepped Down Because I Love Gambia & I'm A Muslim" by Enemyofpeace: 6:22pm On Jan 21, 2017
MrChris1:
To think he ruled for 22 years...
what?you man the man ruleded for 22 years
Re: Yahya Jammeh: "I Stepped Down Because I Love Gambia & I'm A Muslim" by Nobody: 6:24pm On Jan 21, 2017
Stupid man,what other choice did he have?
Re: Yahya Jammeh: "I Stepped Down Because I Love Gambia & I'm A Muslim" by dsocioemmy(m): 6:24pm On Jan 21, 2017
To give you acid drink just dey hungry me...
Re: Yahya Jammeh: "I Stepped Down Because I Love Gambia & I'm A Muslim" by Nobody: 6:25pm On Jan 21, 2017
Lol nigga said becos he's muslim grin,fvck outta here with your lying asss, you no wan die that's why.everyone knows Muslims are violent
Re: Yahya Jammeh: "I Stepped Down Because I Love Gambia & I'm A Muslim" by ChrisGnarly: 6:28pm On Jan 21, 2017
this is wonderful....... stupid man. why did u step down?? Muslims and power ehhhh..... may Alla help them.... for 22 years, you shld be ashamed idiot
Re: Yahya Jammeh: "I Stepped Down Because I Love Gambia & I'm A Muslim" by airmark(m): 6:31pm On Jan 21, 2017
CeoNewshelm:

In a speech broadcast on state TV, Jammeh said, “My decision to step down wasn’t dictated by anything but in the interest of the people of Gambia. All this while, as a Muslim and a patriot, I believe it is not necessary that a single drop of blood be shed.

“I have decided today in good conscience to relinquish the mantle of leadership of this great nation with infinite gratitude to all Gambians. I promise before Allah and the entire nation that all the issues we currently face will be resolved peacefully.

“My decision today was not dictated by anything else but the supreme interest of you, the Gambian people and our dear country. I’m proud and honoured to have served our country, the Gambia.”

Ending his speech, he thanked his mother, wife and children for all their prayers and support throughout the 22 years he ruled the country.

http://www.newshelm.com/2017/01/i-stepped-down-because-i-love-gambia.html

Useless person. angry
Re: Yahya Jammeh: "I Stepped Down Because I Love Gambia & I'm A Muslim" by rakazytee(f): 6:33pm On Jan 21, 2017
TeleboiZ005:
Feeling like crying embarassed embarassed

So
Tah!!! Mechie ozu onugi dia!!!

22 yrs was love ba

You bad, 22yrs na lust no be love. I know Mugabe will say same on his dying bed

1 Like

Re: Yahya Jammeh: "I Stepped Down Because I Love Gambia & I'm A Muslim" by MichaelSokoto(m): 6:36pm On Jan 21, 2017
EnEnPeecee:
correct

Help us advise Buhari to do thesame after 2019 elections because Nigerians will rather vote a stone than Buhari
u & who gor vote stone? angry

Re: Yahya Jammeh: "I Stepped Down Because I Love Gambia & I'm A Muslim" by win3k: 6:40pm On Jan 21, 2017
yes after disgracing the continent around the world!!!
1diot
Re: Yahya Jammeh: "I Stepped Down Because I Love Gambia & I'm A Muslim" by Kronical(m): 6:41pm On Jan 21, 2017
Stemkay:
Who's yahya jammeh pls?

He plays for Everton FC..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

How Did Israeli Intelligence Fail To Stop Major Attack From Gaza? / Malik Obama: Why I Am Voting For Trump / Israeli Tanks Surround 3 Gaza Hospitals (Video, Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.