Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,966 members, 7,855,914 topics. Date: Monday, 10 June 2024 at 11:21 AM

Flight Fare - Travel Ads (33) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Travel Ads / Flight Fare (97338 Views)

Economy Fare Prices From Lagos To Some Cities Abroad / Local Flight Fare Issues? Come Here... / Flight Fare Enquiry To Any Destination Of Your Choice (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (30) (31) (32) (33) (34) (35) (36) ... (57) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Flight Fare by kagari: 9:02am On Sep 28, 2017
LegitBachelor:
Please must I cancel the reservation?

Nope, but its not necessary using it, you might get to see a cheaper fare to that you used for your visa application
Re: Flight Fare by VIEMMYTRAVELS: 9:27am On Sep 28, 2017
Good morning all. Hope you had a great night. Its been a while, guess i'm missing out. Today will be great. Start booking your flight, this is the right time, get them now at a cheaper rate before its too late.

2 Likes

Re: Flight Fare by Vibrantvyv644(f): 9:31am On Sep 28, 2017
Nice one@ Viemmytravels. Todayz gonna be great. Let the calls troop in.

1 Like

Re: Flight Fare by LegitBachelor: 9:31am On Sep 28, 2017
kagari:

1. This is to Houston

2. It might probably remain same if you book now to pay in 2 weeks

3. Ye to and fro
Thanks so much. I will call to book very soon.

Houston and Dallas is similar to the illustration I gave for new York and Baltimore in the last page , read it up
So that implies Houston to Dallas to and fro by flight will be at a similar cost of N50,000 right? Will it also reflect on my flight itinerary/flight ticket that I will taking with me for the visa interview?
Re: Flight Fare by kagari: 10:16am On Sep 28, 2017
LegitBachelor:

So that implies Houston to Dallas to and fro by flight will be at a similar cost of N50,000 right? Will it also reflect on my flight itinerary/flight ticket that I will taking with me for the visa interview?

Nope for your reservation you make a reservation direct to Dallas, cause your purpose of travelling is centred around Dallas

But you actually want to purchase the ticket, you can purchase to Houston then take train or bus to Dallas if the total figure is cheaper than flying in direct to dallas

I didn't imply Houston to Dallas is 50000 to and fro but the scenario is similar. It could be more or less
Re: Flight Fare by kagari: 10:20am On Sep 28, 2017
undecided
Vibrantvyv644:
Nice one@ Viemmytravels. Todayz gonna be great. Let the calls troop in.
undecided

Yea its going to be a great day
Re: Flight Fare by kagari: 11:10am On Sep 28, 2017
LegitBachelor:

For same date to Dallas

608 000

Qatar air
Re: Flight Fare by LegitBachelor: 2:14pm On Sep 28, 2017
kagari:

Nope for your reservation you make a reservation direct to Dallas, cause your purpose of travelling is centred around Dallas

But you actually want to purchase the ticket, you can purchase to Houston then take train or bus to Dallas if the total figure is cheaper than flying in direct to dallas

I didn't imply Houston to Dallas is 50000 to and fro but the scenario is similar. It could be more or less
Ok thanks so much. God bless. Will contact you for more details later when I'm ready.
Re: Flight Fare by kagari: 6:14pm On Sep 28, 2017
You welcomed
Re: Flight Fare by kagari: 2:19pm On Sep 29, 2017
Say No to Egypt air. fly safe don't fly Egypt air
Re: Flight Fare by Nobody: 5:48pm On Sep 29, 2017
Guys I just made a payment with myUba card on travelstat for Ethiopian air line Milan. Quickteller confirmed payment but travelstart is yet to confirm it. I mail them they said they have not gotten the mail.. I have the reference from Quickteller already. Help me oo
Re: Flight Fare by kagari: 6:04pm On Sep 29, 2017
smithsydny:
Guys I just made a payment with myUba card on travelstat for Ethiopian air line Milan. Quickteller confirmed payment but travelstart is yet to confirm it. I mail them they said they have not gotten the mail.. I have the reference from Quickteller already. Help me oo

One of the risks of doing online payment for ticket, the ticketing officer has to confirm from account before anything is done. If by Monday no result, you would have to go to their head office if its a Nigeria agency, unless you keep praying they see it or revise the money back
Re: Flight Fare by Nobody: 6:21pm On Sep 29, 2017
kagari:

One of the risks of doing online payment for ticket, the ticketing officer has to confirm from account before anything is done. If by Monday no result, you would have to go to their head office if its a Nigeria agency, unless you keep praying they see it or revise the money back
my brother ehhh.. I think its quickteller that is holding this one now. Quickteller sent confirmation SMS and mail already.

O ma gush..
Re: Flight Fare by kagari: 6:28pm On Sep 29, 2017
smithsydny:
my brother ehhh.. I think its quickteller that is holding this one now. Quickteller sent confirmation SMS and mail already.

O ma gush..

Calm down, probably it has hit travelstat account, but ticketing officer tryna confirm from accounts. You know the weekend is gonna be a long one so much traffic. Just relax bro
Re: Flight Fare by LegitBachelor: 6:54pm On Sep 29, 2017
kagari:
Why don't you guys do a strong article about them and post on nairaland along with other blogs. The message will go farther. This way you'll succeed in helping lots of Nigerians wink
Re: Flight Fare by Nobody: 8:09pm On Sep 29, 2017
kagari:

Calm down, probably it has hit travelstat account, but ticketing officer tryna confirm from accounts. You know the weekend is gonna be a long one so much traffic. Just relax bro
yes boss.. Ticket bought. Thank u so much
Re: Flight Fare by kagari: 9:52am On Sep 30, 2017
smithsydny:
yes boss.. Ticket bought. Thank u so much

Journey mercies in advance
Re: Flight Fare by HokageTravels: 11:10am On Sep 30, 2017
smithsydny:

The more reasons people still use travel agents instead of online agencies. I have clients that just use the online platform once and thats all. They never use it again due to several occurrences.

I will suggest you call them upfront and deem it urgent as it can delay your trip.

Thank you
Re: Flight Fare by ignatiusez: 12:13pm On Sep 30, 2017
kagari:

Are you guys still in Lagos?

We eventually departed Lagos 2days later, that's after so much pressure on the airline. It's quite unfortunate.
Re: Flight Fare by ignatiusez: 12:14pm On Sep 30, 2017
Ramj:

I can assure you they will compensate you guys accordingly. It starts with putting you all in hotels.

But even if life is better than anything happening in the air.

just relax and await their update.

Its a huge logistics challenge for th airline themselves. Cos i tell u people coming to Naija are held up in Doha too.
So them need to re-route almost 2 planes to cleaa thw backlog.

It woupd be resolved i am sure.

Thanks bro, unfortunately, am not sure they are interested in compensation.
Re: Flight Fare by waveskaaya(m): 2:05pm On Sep 30, 2017
pls i want a total cost for 2 adult and 2 kids(age 5 and 2) from Lagos Nigeria to Maryland in the US...date of travel is 20th Oct.i await your reply thanks
Re: Flight Fare by kagari: 3:42pm On Sep 30, 2017
waveskaaya:
pls i want a total cost for 2 adult and 2 kids(age 5 and 2) from Lagos Nigeria to Maryland in the US...date of travel is 20th Oct.i await your reply thanks

Date of return?
Re: Flight Fare by Msadesina: 7:04pm On Sep 30, 2017
kagari:
Tickets are gradually coming down, now is the best time to buy your ticket, before you catch the winter fever tongue

Please will it be okay to buy ticket for a december trip now?
Re: Flight Fare by kagari: 7:08pm On Sep 30, 2017
Msadesina:

Definitely. As long as you sure of your travel date and programme
Re: Flight Fare by Luuvvshola(m): 11:28pm On Sep 30, 2017
great job you doing here.......kindly help for cheap fare for 2 adults and 2 kids(5 & 2yrs) from lagos to orlando florida for family vacation btw 28Nov to 28 Dec. tnx
Re: Flight Fare by kagari: 12:09am On Oct 01, 2017
Luuvvshola:
great job you doing here.......kindly help for cheap fare for 2 adults and 2 kids(5 & 2yrs) from lagos to orlando florida for family vacation btw 28Nov to 28 Dec. tnx
Re: Flight Fare by waveskaaya(m): 8:28am On Oct 01, 2017
30th October.thanks
kagari:

Date of return?
Re: Flight Fare by LegitBachelor: 12:50pm On Oct 01, 2017
kagari:
LegitBachelor:
Why don't you guys do a strong article about them and post on nairaland along with other blogs. The message will go farther. This way you'll succeed in helping lots of Nigerians wink
A thread on african airlines made frontpage. Maybe you can post something there. See link:

https://www.nairaland.com/3948133/royal-air-maroc-ethiopian-airlines
Re: Flight Fare by HokageTravels: 5:02pm On Oct 01, 2017
Luuvvshola:

Hello, if you can be flexible with your date,

Lagos to Orlando Florida (MCO) on the 27th November to 27 December

One passenger,

Air France =

Adult = #587,660

One child = #508,870

Thank you!
Re: Flight Fare by HokageTravels: 5:03pm On Oct 01, 2017
Msadesina:

Of course you can!! When do you intend travelling in December!
Re: Flight Fare by VIEMMYTRAVELS: 7:36pm On Oct 01, 2017
Luuvvshola:

Good day ma,

Air France: 25th November to 28th December

1 Adult fare: 580,900
1 Child: 508,700

Thank you.
Re: Flight Fare by VIEMMYTRAVELS: 7:40pm On Oct 01, 2017
Msadesina:

Yea. Sure.

(1) (2) (3) ... (30) (31) (32) (33) (34) (35) (36) ... (57) (Reply)

Cheapest Way To Ship Goods From USA To Nigeria?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.