Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,414 members, 7,819,484 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:03 PM

Flight Fare - Travel Ads (51) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Travel Ads / Flight Fare (96500 Views)

Economy Fare Prices From Lagos To Some Cities Abroad / Local Flight Fare Issues? Come Here... / Flight Fare Enquiry To Any Destination Of Your Choice (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (48) (49) (50) (51) (52) (53) (54) ... (57) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Flight Fare by VIEMMYTRAVELS: 3:52pm On Nov 12, 2018
coolstorm1:

I said cheap flights

Thats the cheapest for the dates provided.
Re: Flight Fare by coolstorm1(m): 8:42pm On Nov 12, 2018
VIEMMYTRAVELS:

Thats the cheapest for the dates provided.
Okay... What if I'm staying till 11th of Dec?
Re: Flight Fare by VIEMMYTRAVELS: 7:28am On Nov 13, 2018
coolstorm1:

Okay... What if I'm staying till 11th of Dec?

Dear Coolstorm,
Kindly see below quote as requested;

SOUTH AFRICAN AIRWAYS: NGN 353757
RWANDAIR : NGN 359116

NOTE: FARES ARE SUBJECT TO CHANGE AND AVAILABILITY.
Re: Flight Fare by coolstorm1(m): 8:53am On Nov 15, 2018
VIEMMYTRAVELS:

Dear Coolstorm, Kindly see below quote as requested;
SOUTH AFRICAN AIRWAYS: NGN 353757 RWANDAIR : NGN 359116
NOTE: FARES ARE SUBJECT TO CHANGE AND AVAILABILITY.
Okay... Thank you!
Re: Flight Fare by Godisincontrol: 1:52pm On Nov 19, 2018
Hi,
Please what's the cheapest one way flight from Lagos to Edmonton in late January/Early February 2019
Re: Flight Fare by tadetobi: 8:31am On Nov 24, 2018
Please I need fares from Lagos to Alaska USA. One way 2 adults Any day in February
Re: Flight Fare by VIEMMYTRAVELS: 9:21am On Nov 27, 2018
tadetobi:
Please I need fares from Lagos to Alaska USA.
One way
2 adults
Any day in February

Dear Tade,

Emirate Airline is the cheapest airline you can go with for now.
Kindly see below fare quote from the 1st february to 28th February;

Dates and fare: 1st , 2nd, ,8th,9th,15th,16th,17th, 22nd,23rd and 24th Febraury =========== NGN 591,994.(per pax)
Dates and fare: 4th, 5th,6th, 11th,12th.13th.14th,18th, 19th ,20th,21st,25th,26th,27th,28th ======= NGN 576,716 (per pax)

NOTE: Fares are subject to change and availability.
Re: Flight Fare by VIEMMYTRAVELS: 9:36am On Nov 27, 2018
Godisincontrol:
Hi,
Please what's the cheapest one way flight from Lagos to Edmonton in late January/Early February 2019

Hello dear,

Kindly see below quote as at today.

28th january and 4th January ==========851,200 (KLM)
29th january and 5th February=========393,600 (Lufthansa)
31 january, 1st February and 2nd Febraury === 466,500 (Lufthansa)
3rd Febraury ============402,741 (Lufthansa)

NOTE: FARES ARE ALL SUBJECT TO CHANGE AND AVAILABILITY.
Re: Flight Fare by catchdwind4rmkd(m): 1:12pm On Dec 06, 2018
Melbourne (AU) to Lagos
21 Dec to 19 Jan
Re: Flight Fare by VIEMMYTRAVELS: 11:33am On Dec 07, 2018
catchdwind4rmkd:
Melbourne (AU) to Lagos
21 Dec to 19 Jan

Hello Dear,

Kindly state if it's a one way or return trip.
Re: Flight Fare by mystery22: 8:59pm On Dec 11, 2018
Please i need the cheapest flight from Lagos to Dubai.
I need it between 15 and 18 of this month.
A one way trip please.
Re: Flight Fare by VIEMMYTRAVELS: 8:53am On Dec 12, 2018
mystery22:
A one way trip please.

Hello Dear,

Kindly see below fare quote as requested;

15th December: ETHIOPIAN AIRLINE----------NGN 232447
16th December: ETHIOPIAN AIRLINE----------NGN 265642
17th December : TURKISH AIRLINE------------NGN 244432
18th December: KENYA AIRWAYS--------------NGN 257220

NOTE: Fares are all subject to change and availability.
Re: Flight Fare by Ojiako93(m): 5:07pm On Dec 15, 2018
Umuks:
Hello guys,
Please I will like to know the cost of a flight from Lagos to Cairo around August. I learnt when you book ahead, it's always cheaper.
please, I will like to have an update on this while I prepare for my journey soon.
Thanks

Hi, instead of speculation, you could just use a flight search engine like https://www.atlanticride.com to check for flights for you location on specified dates.
The prices of different flight vary, so u can compare and then book if you wish.
You don't have to pay, you just need to book the flight at that price. It might change over time, but once you book a flight, it's binding.

Hope I have been helpful.
Re: Flight Fare by Ojiako93(m): 5:12pm On Dec 15, 2018
mystery22:
A one way trip please.

Like I told the other guy, all you have to do is go to https://atlanticride.com and compare flight options and prices to your destination.
It will save you all the speculations.
While you are there, you can also browse hotels you can stay in Dubai and things to do in Dubai to make your trip worthwhile, that's if you are there for something other than business.

Again, u don't necessarily need to pay for anything there, just book and pay on the day u wish to fly or lodge.
Thanks
Re: Flight Fare by Ojiako93(m): 3:11pm On Dec 19, 2018
Umuks:
Hello guys,
Please I will like to know the cost of a flight from Lagos to Cairo around August. I learnt when you book ahead, it's always cheaper.
please, I will like to have an update on this while I prepare for my journey soon.
Thanks

It's just like the saying that early birds...... something something. Lol.
So the thing is, when you book early, it's cheaper.
If you want to book a flight, go to a travel website, for example; try https://www.atlanticride.com/ and then compare flights and prices.
Remember also check travel time. Stops and so on, so that you make a wise choice.
Lastly, no worries, if you book, you can always cancel the booking if you wouldn't be needing it any longer.
So book on time, worse worse, you cancel later.
Re: Flight Fare by Bobbybenard(m): 8:27pm On Dec 20, 2018
Please cheapest flight from Lagos to Jordan from January 15th to 25th 2019. Thanks
Re: Flight Fare by VIEMMYTRAVELS: 8:36am On Dec 21, 2018
Bobbybenard:
Please cheapest flight from Lagos to Jordan from January 15th to 25th 2019. Thanks

Dear Bobby,

LAGOS -----JORDAN-----LAGOS
Depart 15th Jan and return 25th Jan.

Egypt Air: 265,000

NOTE: Fare is subject to change.
Re: Flight Fare by catchdwind4rmkd(m): 12:52pm On Dec 23, 2018
Hi Sorry I had a busy December and couldn't make the travel either.

Could you help with
Depart 18 April / Return 18 May 2019
Melbourne (AU) to Lagos.

Thanks

VIEMMYTRAVELS:

Hello Dear,

Kindly state if it's a one way or return trip.
Re: Flight Fare by Jukebox5: 11:17pm On Dec 24, 2018
Please i need a cheap round trip ticket from Abuja to Istanbul. I got one actually with Ethiopian airline it has stop over at Cairo also but i don't know if i will need a transit visa before I'll continue with the connecting flight to Istanbul finally.
Re: Flight Fare by VIEMMYTRAVELS: 11:05am On Dec 28, 2018
catchdwind4rmkd:
Hi Sorry I had a busy December and couldn't make the travel either.

Could you help with
Depart 18 April / Return 18 May 2019
Melbourne (AU) to Lagos.

Thanks

Hello Dear,
Compliment of the season.

Kinldy see below fare quotes as requested;

ETHIAD AIRWAYS: 511473
EMIRATE AIRLINE: 556200

Re: Flight Fare by catchdwind4rmkd(m): 10:21pm On Dec 29, 2018
Thanks.

Quite expensive cry

VIEMMYTRAVELS:

Hello Dear,
Compliment of the season.

Kinldy see below fare quotes as requested;

ETHIAD AIRWAYS: 511473
EMIRATE AIRLINE: 556200

Re: Flight Fare by ntyce(m): 1:31pm On Jan 02, 2019
VIEMMYTRAVELS

Kindly help get flight
Lagos to Boston
Departure 17, March
Return April 29

Thanks
Re: Flight Fare by VIEMMYTRAVELS: 7:46am On Jan 03, 2019
ntyce:
VIEMMYTRAVELS

Kindly help get flight
Lagos to Boston
Departure 17, March
Return April 29

Thanks

Hello Dear,
Compliments of the season.
Kindly see below fare quote as at today;

DELTA AIRLINE: 415,607

NOTE: Fare is subject to change and availability.
Re: Flight Fare by mezeadichie: 9:02am On Jan 11, 2019
How to Find Cheap Air Travel Rates on Eazitrips

Are you in the process of planning a trip? Whether you are flying to Nigeria , Ghana , Kenya , Hawaii, Europe, or another destination that calls for air travel, you may be looking for information how you can save money. Better yet, you may be looking for cheap air travel rates.

The first step in finding cheap air ravel rates is to know that they do exist. Unfortunately, many individuals do not know or even truly believe that there are ways that they can save money on the cost of traveling by air, but you can. Depending on where you look, you may be able to save one hundred dollars or more on just one trip!

As for how you can go about finding cheap air travel rates, you will want to turn to the internet. When using the internet, you will find that there are a number of different approaches that you can take to find cheap airline tickets. First, you will want to start with online travel websites. Many allow you to compare flights with different airlines. You are also often able to compare flights with one airline, but with a flexible time or date window. This approach is one that you will want to examine. Many travelers do not realize that the same flight can cost more money on a Saturday than it would on a Wednesday and so forth.

In keeping with using online travel websites to help you find cheap air travel rates, you will want to visit a number of them. If you don’t already know of a number of online travel websites, you can easily find a few by performing a standard internet search. Examining multiple online travel websites and their rates is important, as they will likely vary. For example, many online travel websites charge you a fee for using their services. This fee is typically included in the price that you are quoted, but since different travel websites charge different fees, you will find some price differences.

Another great way that you can go about finding cheap air travel rates, while still using the internet, is by examining popular airlines individually and independently. This can be time consuming, but still worth it if you are able to find a great deal. First, examine airlines that provide flights from your starting point to your destination. Then, compare prices. Remember that being flexible, in your destination and travel dates and time can result in you saving money.

When comparing prices, either for airlines individually or with online travel websites, be sure to write down all quote rates. Other information that you will want to write down includes the airline, date, time, and the name of the online travel website the deal is being offered on. This will allow you to easily compare to find the cheapest air travel rates, without making any errors.

If you find a good deal, try to buy your tickets right then and there. It is important to remember that prices can change and at the drop of a hat. Also, airlines that are offering great deals on flights may have their seats fill up quickly. That is why you will want to act fast if you see a great moneysaving air travel rate.

As an added tip, if you will be traveling with young children, namely those who are two or younger, you may be able to receive a small, but helpful, discount. Children under two have the option of sitting on the lap of an adult, but many airlines will offer discounts to help fill up all seats. To see if an airline will offer you a discount for traveling with a child under the age of two, contact them directly. If you are given a small discount, be prepared to buy your tickets then and over the phone.

The above mentioned ways are just a few of the many ways that you can go about finding cheap air travel rates. As a recap, comparing airlines, travel websites such as Eazitrips 'https://www.eazitrips.com/', and flight dates and times is likely to result in you finding the best deals.

Official Website Address : https://www.eazitrips.com/
Official Blog : https://www.eazitrips.ng/

1 Like

Re: Flight Fare by HokageTravels: 2:18pm On Jan 12, 2019
Glad to be finally back, so we been relegated to the ad section. We should try to come up with a way to start a similar, less advertising thread that will go back tot he main travel page
Re: Flight Fare by muyibabs: 9:56am On Jan 18, 2019
Can someone help get the cheapest flight from Lagos to Atlanta anytime in february?
Re: Flight Fare by cassareknow: 7:29am On Jan 23, 2019
I don't know why its hard to quote and post comment here.
Re: Flight Fare by cassareknow: 7:30am On Jan 23, 2019
I
Re: Flight Fare by goodguygonebad: 12:30pm On Jan 23, 2019
muyibabs:
Can someone help get the cheapest flight from Lagos to Atlanta anytime in february?

LOS-ATL

Turkish airlines - #412000
Qatar - #442000

PS: prices as at today. May change without prior notice
Re: Flight Fare by mruwazie(m): 10:20pm On Feb 02, 2019
Please what's the cost of the cheapest flight from Lagos to Jborg
Schedule is February 14 to 21
Re: Flight Fare by VIEMMYTRAVELS: 3:58pm On Feb 04, 2019
mruwazie:
Please what's the cost of the cheapest flight from Lagos to Jborg
Schedule is February 14 to 21

Kindly see below quote to Johannesburg , depart on the 14th and return 21st February 2019.

KENYA AIRWAYS : 162550
RWANDAIR: 164837
ETHIOPIAN AIRLINE: 243281
SOUTH AFRICAN AIRWAYS: 296595

Re: Flight Fare by HokageTravels: 5:17pm On Feb 05, 2019
Hello guys, please make sure to deal with legit guys here, apart from viemmy travels, Kagari and I, you deal with other people at your peril.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (48) (49) (50) (51) (52) (53) (54) ... (57) (Reply)

Cheapest Way To Ship Goods From USA To Nigeria?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.