Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,463 members, 7,823,078 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 11:34 PM

Happy Birthday To One Awesome Aspiring Entrepreneur Samuel Igwe ( Loudtips.com ) - Events - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / Happy Birthday To One Awesome Aspiring Entrepreneur Samuel Igwe ( Loudtips.com ) (623 Views)

Happy Birthday To Me!!! / Happy Birthday To A Proud Nairalander.... Beautiful Photos!!! / Onoriode Samuel, Nigerian Man Marries Older Oyinbo Woman (Photos, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Happy Birthday To One Awesome Aspiring Entrepreneur Samuel Igwe ( Loudtips.com ) by FraNKAPP(m): 6:08pm On Jan 21, 2017
You are intelligent, talented, and definitely will be going far in life! May this year be your best year yet!

I recently tried to count the great times we've had together; but fell in an endless loop. You have constantly been my source of inspiration, motivation and encouragement and will always be. They said "Think Outside the Box", but unlike the crowd, you believed that there is no box at all.

I'm (FraNK UMEADI) were I'm today is because of your love, no doubt. I have never had a confidant earlier, but you became my first. Upon any idea I have, you are the first I beckon on for inspiration and advice. https://
appwebSMS.com is selling today and bigger tomorrow is part of your kind touch. FraNKAPPWeb Technologies is going higher has been your priority.

Everyday I'm (FraNK UMEADI) on the news on Nairaland frontpage and other popular news site is all about you. What else can I ask for? With your responsive and award winning resource
LoudTips.com , you have touched lifes. Yesterday I dreamt of an idea, you were the first and only person I told because of my trust in you and your motivation. I can't wait for more of your type to be born.

My dear brother and boss, I wish you the best in life! I wish you long life and prosperity! I wish you Joy, Love and Happiness all the days of your life!
As I'm praying, I earnestly solicit your prayers and I pray that the good seed we all sow together may never die. AMEN!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY BOSS!

(1) (Reply)

Master Of Ceremony And Events Compere FREE / Women Who Made History... TODAY / 25 Years Old Model Emily Ratajkowski Has Taken A Photo Shot, Showing Her Nude

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.