Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,110 members, 7,825,504 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 04:25 PM

Electrical/electronic Engineers At PHILINX GROUP - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Electrical/electronic Engineers At PHILINX GROUP (1014 Views)

Graduate Meter Engineers At The Abuja Electricity Distribution Company (AEDC Plc / Electrical & Electronic Engineers At Aquashield Oil & Marine Services Limited / Electrical / Electronic Engineers Needed At Transnationalhcs (THCS) - Oil & Gas (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Electrical/electronic Engineers At PHILINX GROUP by energywatchng: 7:55pm On Jan 21, 2017
Our Client is a reputable organization having subsidiaries that are major players in various sector of the economy ranging from IT & Telecoms, Education, Manufacturing and down to the power sector; deploying dependable solutions of global standards.

PHILINX GROUP currently invites applications from suitably qualified candidates to fill the available spaces in her pool of talents across her subsidiaries and business circles in the following categories:

Electrical/Electronic Engineers : (PHI/EE/052 );

Electronic Engineers will be involved in hands on electronic design and development projects.
They will be most practical oriented and aimed at developing specific solutions to typical problems. Electrical Engineers will work closely with electronic Engineers to develop complete solutions for supervision, control and automation of Electrical power systems and infrastructures.

Applicants for this category should possess a minimum of OND in Electrical/Electronic Engineering, Systems Engineering, Automation and Control and related fields.

With the exception of few categories, prospective applicants will be required to work in our Business Circles in their current locations.

Applicants will be scheduled for an electronic qualifying test details of which will be advised in due course.

Applications open on Monday 16th January 2017 and ends Sunday 29th January 2017.

http://www.energywatchng.com/electricalelectronic-engineers-philinx-group/

Re: Electrical/electronic Engineers At PHILINX GROUP by dhope: 8:02pm On Jan 21, 2017
energywatchng:
Our Client is a reputable organization having subsidiaries that are major players in various sector of the economy ranging from IT & Telecoms, Education, Manufacturing and down to the power sector; deploying dependable solutions of global standards.

PHILINX GROUP currently invites applications from suitably qualified candidates to fill the available spaces in her pool of talents across her subsidiaries and business circles in the following categories:

Electrical/Electronic Engineers : (PHI/EE/052 );

Electronic Engineers will be involved in hands on electronic design and development projects.
They will be most practical oriented and aimed at developing specific solutions to typical problems. Electrical Engineers will work closely with electronic Engineers to develop complete solutions for supervision, control and automation of Electrical power systems and infrastructures.

Applicants for this category should possess a minimum of OND in Electrical/Electronic Engineering, Systems Engineering, Automation and Control and related fields.

With the exception of few categories, prospective applicants will be required to work in our Business Circles in their current locations.

Applicants will be scheduled for an electronic qualifying test details of which will be advised in due course.

Applications open on Monday 16th January 2017 and ends Sunday 29th January 2017.

http://www.energywatchng.com/electricalelectronic-engineers-philinx-group/
OND holder has also become an engineer and u think he/she has been trained enough to handle the tasks listed above?
Re: Electrical/electronic Engineers At PHILINX GROUP by Mackin: 10:25pm On Jan 21, 2017
dhope:

OND holder has also become an engineer and u think he/she has been trained enough to handle the tasks listed above?

If someone dat doesn't hv degree or HND is place higher than someone wt degree in ABCD company DAT tells u experience matters.
I knw and I hav meet peoples with lower certificate/qualifications sound better than higher qualifications. I stand to be corrected, talent and skills @ a time is better than academic knowledge

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Electrical/electronic Engineers At PHILINX GROUP by zeezou2(m): 6:43am On Jan 22, 2017
@op, staff solution website is not working properly, after registration wn I try to update my profile each of ducation, working experience etc is Nt loading. Kindly check it out.
Re: Electrical/electronic Engineers At PHILINX GROUP by Hassy4(f): 9:56am On Jan 22, 2017
Does dt mean degree holders shuld nt apply?
Re: Electrical/electronic Engineers At PHILINX GROUP by Mackin: 10:22am On Jan 22, 2017
Hassy4:
Does dt mean degree holders shuld nt apply?
I think degree is eligible. wat he said is dat minimum is OND anything below OND is not acceptable

1 Like

Re: Electrical/electronic Engineers At PHILINX GROUP by energywatchng: 9:31pm On Jan 22, 2017
It has been fixed
zeezou2:
@op, staff solution website is not working properly, after registration wn I try to update my profile each of ducation, working experience etc is Nt loading. Kindly check it out.
Re: Electrical/electronic Engineers At PHILINX GROUP by Busbar(m): 4:53pm On Jan 23, 2017
Am geting error message in the email confirmation

(1) (Reply)

Pls Who Received This Message Today..asap Ans / Harvesters Skills Acquisition Programme (HSAP) / Kantar Nigeria Ongoing Recruitment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.