Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,787 members, 7,820,756 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:00 PM

Can Knowledge In HTML And CSS Build A Website? - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Can Knowledge In HTML And CSS Build A Website? (696 Views)

Please Rate My Nairaland.com Front Page Mock Design In HTML/CSS/JS / Learn Web Design In Html And CSS + Animations / How To Create An E-learning Website In HTML, CSS,PHP And Mysql (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can Knowledge In HTML And CSS Build A Website? by Fedric(m): 9:57pm On Jan 21, 2017
with knowledge in HTML and CSS, can i build a wordpress site? a downloading site.

what's the best niche to have my wordpress site build on?

1. game
2, music
3, business books
4, android app
5, video
6, etc be specific
Re: Can Knowledge In HTML And CSS Build A Website? by Icecream4U(m): 11:08pm On Jan 21, 2017
Fedric:
with knowledge in HTML and CSS, can i build a wordpress site? a downloading site.

what's the best niche to have my wordpress site build on?

1. game
2, music
3, business books
4, android app
5, video
6, etc be specific
you need to know php
Re: Can Knowledge In HTML And CSS Build A Website? by Jose213(m): 8:55pm On Jan 22, 2017
it doesn't matter wether you know html or css to build a site on wordpress.
You can infact build a site on the platform with no prior knowledge whatsoever.
And if you know html/css,thats an added advantage if you want to design and tweak the site.
Re: Can Knowledge In HTML And CSS Build A Website? by Fedric(m): 11:04am On Jan 25, 2017
Jose213:
And if you know html/css,thats an added advantage if you want to design and tweak the site.
thank you brother. i appreciate your comment. i want to create a downloading site.
Re: Can Knowledge In HTML And CSS Build A Website? by Fedric(m): 11:04am On Jan 25, 2017
Jose213:
are you a webmaster?
Re: Can Knowledge In HTML And CSS Build A Website? by Fedric(m): 11:05am On Jan 25, 2017
others comment are highly welcome
Re: Can Knowledge In HTML And CSS Build A Website? by Jose213(m): 12:00pm On Jan 25, 2017
Fedric:
are you a webmaster?
Yup..
Re: Can Knowledge In HTML And CSS Build A Website? by ncpat(m): 12:45pm On Jan 25, 2017
With WordPress you are good to go on building your download site, knowledge or no knowledge, Google is your friend.
Re: Can Knowledge In HTML And CSS Build A Website? by LekkiHost: 3:44pm On Jan 25, 2017
if your need a relaible and stable host, host with us @ www.lekkihost.com. you can also join our forum; just click on this link https://www.lekkihost.com/forum/index.php
Re: Can Knowledge In HTML And CSS Build A Website? by Fedric(m): 7:47pm On Jan 25, 2017
ncpat:
With WordPress you are good to go on building your download site, knowledge or no knowledge, Google is your friend.
brother you just pure me cold water. thank you so much.
Re: Can Knowledge In HTML And CSS Build A Website? by henryobinna(m): 9:14am On Jan 26, 2017
a website is basically a collection of webpagess, and all it takes to create a webpage is html.

basically.

(1) (Reply)

Pin Verified Uk Adsense Account For Sale / Get A Wordpress/blogger Blog For Just #3,000 / I Will Design And Develop Responsive Wordpress Website

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.