Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,907 members, 7,835,028 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 01:24 AM

President Buhari Didn't Die In London, He's Alive – Garba Shehu Reacts To Rumour - Politics (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Buhari Didn't Die In London, He's Alive – Garba Shehu Reacts To Rumour (89644 Views)

Nnamdi Kanu Is In London, He Went Through Malaysia — Orji Kalu / BBNaija: Garba Shehu Reacts To Efe's Victory / Garba Shehu Reacts To Rumour That Buhari Is Critically Ill (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: President Buhari Didn't Die In London, He's Alive – Garba Shehu Reacts To Rumour by oxyG: 2:18pm On Jan 22, 2017
ourema:
. Very reasonable comment. Thanks for the good work
You're welcome Madam
Re: President Buhari Didn't Die In London, He's Alive – Garba Shehu Reacts To Rumour by lechboy: 2:46pm On Jan 22, 2017
dead or alive not my business but hardship must stop rip any way if it's true
Re: President Buhari Didn't Die In London, He's Alive – Garba Shehu Reacts To Rumour by osazsky(m): 3:37pm On Jan 22, 2017
I pray he doesn't die. For affordable and quality furniture check my signature
Re: President Buhari Didn't Die In London, He's Alive – Garba Shehu Reacts To Rumour by mezebel(f): 3:57pm On Jan 22, 2017
Keegan:

Who cares,of what benefit is your respect? A nonentity like you.
u are as useless as AY in the spelling of 0KAY... Receive sense
Re: President Buhari Didn't Die In London, He's Alive – Garba Shehu Reacts To Rumour by Keegan: 4:07pm On Jan 22, 2017
mezebel:
I am as useless as AY in the spelling of 0KAY.

Fixed!
Re: President Buhari Didn't Die In London, He's Alive – Garba Shehu Reacts To Rumour by BerryAnny(m): 5:40pm On Jan 22, 2017
sweerychick:
you sound childish, I used to admire your post before, but I've lost respect for you undecided
Buh yhur respect wasn't putting food on his table or crediting his account b4 nah.
Re: President Buhari Didn't Die In London, He's Alive – Garba Shehu Reacts To Rumour by BerryAnny(m): 5:45pm On Jan 22, 2017
thesicilian:
A foreign blog carries fake news saying our President is dead, and instead of attacking the foreign media we are here fighting ourselves.
Bruh,daht shows u how mentally derailed nigerians are! Had it been daht it was Linda Ikeji daht reported such news,dey wuld avv engaged with her a media combat.

2 Likes

Re: President Buhari Didn't Die In London, He's Alive – Garba Shehu Reacts To Rumour by Wuminity(f): 5:56pm On Jan 22, 2017
Hmn,,,,,, Another Yar'adua in the making.
But am sure they know pretty well that he was not okay health wise and he was allowed to contest as president, just as Yar'adua's own too.
Well God will save us Nigerians. plus i wish him quick recovery from any form of illness he might have.
Re: President Buhari Didn't Die In London, He's Alive – Garba Shehu Reacts To Rumour by euchariadavid(f): 6:10pm On Jan 22, 2017
Mr president is not Dead,he is on medical checkup in UK;always traveling for Checkup ;E no dey tired
Re: President Buhari Didn't Die In London, He's Alive – Garba Shehu Reacts To Rumour by prothelley(f): 8:25pm On Jan 22, 2017
Mrdecent:
Thank God oh
He must finish what God sent him to do
Bokoharam must be wiped out
Corruption must become a thing of the past.
Ibod must apologize for their actions

Lemme add to your list:
Dollar must continue rising to like 1k per dollar grin
Re: President Buhari Didn't Die In London, He's Alive – Garba Shehu Reacts To Rumour by franklingud(m): 9:54pm On Jan 22, 2017
Keegan:

Who's she by the way, omugo?
Eyah sorry o. Why are you people so frustrated?! Now I know the hardship is biting harder.
NDLEA clamping down on your main source of income also there's no ineffectual buffoon to bail you out now. Ntoorrrrr, no pady for jungle.
Face your miserable life squarely because your suffering has just begun. Onyi ara.
I'd rather quarrel with a goat-face than you.
Alaye forever.
Re: President Buhari Didn't Die In London, He's Alive – Garba Shehu Reacts To Rumour by amdoyin82(m): 9:42am On Jan 23, 2017
Solowande:
i'm old enough to know dat u behave childishly
your old age is not useful for you sir.
Re: President Buhari Didn't Die In London, He's Alive – Garba Shehu Reacts To Rumour by dosk: 11:21am On Jan 23, 2017
Mrdecent:
Thank God oh
He must finish what God sent him to do
Bokoharam must be wiped out
Corruption must become a thing of the past.
Ibod must apologize for their actions

I love people like you who have Wisdom and are reasonable enof to know that, hate PMB or love him he hold this country today

As you pray for others God listen to urs

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Didn't Die In London, He's Alive – Garba Shehu Reacts To Rumour by Solowande(m): 3:08pm On Jan 23, 2017
amdoyin82:
your old age is not useful for you sir.
very much useful
Re: President Buhari Didn't Die In London, He's Alive – Garba Shehu Reacts To Rumour by ReubenE(m): 12:32am On Jan 24, 2017
2dugged:
After going through comments, I want to ask, how many of you on this thread, fighting over yourselves will shed a tear, should the news happen to be true?.
polithiefians are all the same, I am yet to see anyone in the corridors of power worth defending, in Micheal Jackson's voice "all I wanna say is that they don't really care about us". But the fact is as a ruler, when your absence is celebrated, you should check yourself
Buhari's absence brings succour to the people.
He is now seen by almost all to be a stumbling block to our collective and individual progress.

Nonetheless, I wish him a quick recovery...
Re: President Buhari Didn't Die In London, He's Alive – Garba Shehu Reacts To Rumour by zheroes(m): 11:25pm On Jan 30, 2017
jiinxed:

LOL. I'm in the USA, if you convert what i earn in a day, I can buy your whole family into slavery. Tokunbo car seller grin
hahahahahaha you re so funny bro. Is that a licence to heaven? Common..you didn't need to mention that. Poor you!!converting money to have hope!!! I will be the one buying your generation my dear friend!! Silence is golden!!! Good night!!

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Dino Melaye And Hushpuppi: APC Nigeria Support Mocks Senator / Fuel Subsidy Removed Officially By FG / Profile Of 'VIP' Inmates In Kuje Prison Before Attack

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.