Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,542 members, 7,865,244 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 02:34 PM

Wordpress Wahala - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Wordpress Wahala (584 Views)

Google Adsense Wahala / Adsense Wahala: PLEASE HELP / Skrill Wahala -Help O Guys. Skrill is about to send me back to the village (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Wordpress Wahala by NobleKaY7(m): 11:55pm On Jan 21, 2017
Please guys, I need help moving from local host to live.. I have finished designing the site using WordPress but gets 'Token Mismatch Error' message each time I want to move it to Live.
Has anyone had similar issue? How did u solve it
Thanks in anticipation.

My whats app number.....08035272752.
Re: Wordpress Wahala by Donald3d(m): 12:30am On Jan 22, 2017
NobleKaY7:
Please guys, I need help moving from local host to live.. I have finished designing the site using WordPress but gets 'Token Mismatch Error' message each time I want to move it to Live.
Has anyone had similar issue? How did u solve it
Thanks in anticipation.

My whats app number.....08035272752.
You are probably doing something wrong .Before you started moving did you change website and all that in admin ?
Re: Wordpress Wahala by talk2hb1(m): 6:41am On Jan 22, 2017
Easiet and fastest way is to export your content via tools. And import it through tools>import.

Alternatively dump the local database upload it online move all local files online, then change the database info in the settings.php file online, finaly go to phpmyadmin in your cpanel change the localhost/127.0.0.1 in your options table to the domain name.
Re: Wordpress Wahala by NobleKaY7(m): 4:16pm On Jan 22, 2017
Donald3d:

You are probably doing something wrong .Before you started moving did you change website and all that in admin ?

I changed to the website domain name
Re: Wordpress Wahala by NobleKaY7(m): 4:18pm On Jan 22, 2017
Donald3d:

I changed to the website domain name
talk2hb1:
Easiet and fastest way is to export your content via tools. And import it through tools>import.

Alternatively dump the local database upload it online move all local files online, then change the database info in the settings.php file online, finaly go to phpmyadmin in your cpanel change the localhost/127.0.0.1 in your options table to the domain name.

Ok I will try that...thanks.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

I Have Up To 1000 Spam Comments On My Website, Please Help O / The Nigerian ISP Market – Part 1(the Beginning) / Verified Non Hosted Naija Google Adsense For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.