Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,103 members, 7,811,105 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 11:37 PM

Post Ur Oou Pume Score Here - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Post Ur Oou Pume Score Here (829 Views)

Post You Jamb Score Here / Oou 2014/2015 Admisson / Oou Pume Students Lets Meet Here And Discuss Something Important. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Post Ur Oou Pume Score Here by teejay4lov(m): 1:58pm On Nov 28, 2009
THERE IS MASS FAILURE OF CANDIDATE IN THE POST UME RESULT. HOPEFULLY THE CUTT OF MARK WE BE AVAILABLE ON MONDAY JUST PRAY THAT YOUR NAME IS INCLUDED. because THEY WE ADD YOUR JAMB SCORE WITH THE POST UME RESULT THEN THE AGGREGATE AND THE CUTT OF MARK , NOTING IS IMPOSSIBLE KEEP PRAYING.
I REMAIN
TEEJAY4LUV.
Re: Post Ur Oou Pume Score Here by Folons: 5:51pm On Nov 28, 2009
Thank u i appreciate dat,prayer is d key.
Re: Post Ur Oou Pume Score Here by 1stknight(m): 7:38am On Nov 29, 2009
@ teejay~ I'm d guy who usd 2 call u abt the post ume my name is saheed.
I score 32 in my post ume and my jmb score is 200, is dere any hope for me for faculty of engineering
Re: Post Ur Oou Pume Score Here by 1stknight(m): 7:39am On Nov 29, 2009
@ teejay~ I'm d guy who usd 2 call u abt the post ume my name is saheed.
I score 32 in my post ume and my jmb score is 200, is dere any hope for me for faculty of engineering
Re: Post Ur Oou Pume Score Here by ade4prof: 2:37pm On Nov 29, 2009
Any Hope for my guy who score 18 in Chemisty education, he said they are only 5 candidate who applied for admission in chemistry education in oou .

Any Hope for him
Re: Post Ur Oou Pume Score Here by Kunle106(m): 5:25pm On Nov 29, 2009
@ade4prof theres stil hope if the other four got low mark 2
Re: Post Ur Oou Pume Score Here by ade4prof: 8:47pm On Nov 29, 2009
A friend of mine call this evening by5.35 pm that his post ume result is 11/50 , he want to study chemistry education, any hope for him, infact the mass failure in oou too much ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
Re: Post Ur Oou Pume Score Here by teejay4lov(m): 11:09am On Nov 30, 2009
@saheed you have a nice post ume results there is hope just keep the fate alive, surely u stand a great chance of secure admission. But note that, this is how oou does they we divide your jamb score by 8 and add you to your post ume score then you have your aggregate. But i don't know may me they we divide it by 4 this time around due to the mass failure only time can tell keep praying. The will not be my limit but the beginning of it.
I remain
Teejay4luv embarassed
Re: Post Ur Oou Pume Score Here by tunddy(m): 11:25am On Nov 30, 2009
is there hope for me ?i had 24 in post jamb and 251 in jamb,i want to study physics
Re: Post Ur Oou Pume Score Here by teejay4lov(m): 11:35am On Nov 30, 2009
is only the cut of mark that can judge that the cut of mark we be out today just believe in yourself anything is possible. shocked
Re: Post Ur Oou Pume Score Here by 1stknight(m): 2:05pm On Nov 30, 2009
teejay tanks 4 everything
Re: Post Ur Oou Pume Score Here by teejay4lov(m): 2:16pm On Nov 30, 2009
@saheed you are welcome i we keep updating you.
Re: Post Ur Oou Pume Score Here by tunddy(m): 12:55am On Dec 01, 2009
does anybody knows the number of candidates that sat for the department of physics post-ume.please if you do send it to this mail:tunddy360@yahoo.com or post it on this site back,thanks.
Re: Post Ur Oou Pume Score Here by vandutch: 12:45pm On Dec 02, 2009
hi guyz i scored 33, and i choose economics education. plz wat is my fate oooooooooooooooooo. plz reply
Re: Post Ur Oou Pume Score Here by teejay4lov(m): 2:06pm On Dec 02, 2009
it depend on your jamb score because i was told that they we had both together then divide it by 8. They are still working on the cut of mark for now. Which i believe we be available before the end of next week, Just keep the fate alive everything we be OK. no ronse this time around the new VC is hot. Keep praying so that u meet cut of mark
I remain Teejay4luv. cool

(1) (Reply)

. / e / Unizik Post Utme Result Is Out!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.