Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,526 members, 7,826,978 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 01:51 AM

Will Barrow Legalize Same Sex Marriage In The Gambia ? - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Will Barrow Legalize Same Sex Marriage In The Gambia ? (715 Views)

Adama Barrow Appoints His 10 Ministers, Swears Them In (photos) / ECOWAS Issues Last Warning To President Jammeh Ahead Of Barrow's Swear-in / Son Of Adama Barrow Killed By Dog (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Will Barrow Legalize Same Sex Marriage In The Gambia ? by panafrican(m): 5:42am On Jan 22, 2017
Same sex marriage will be one of the main conditions under which the International Monetary Funds , the World Bank and the E.U will provide him with foreign aid.
Re: Will Barrow Legalize Same Sex Marriage In The Gambia ? by samtee37(m): 5:59am On Jan 22, 2017
If you ask me.. Na who I go............?
Re: Will Barrow Legalize Same Sex Marriage In The Gambia ? by Mustack: 6:43am On Jan 22, 2017
panafrican:
Same sex marriage will be one of the main conditions under which the International Monetary Funds , the World Bank and the E.U will provide him with foreign aid.
He's a Muslim he can't allow that.
Re: Will Barrow Legalize Same Sex Marriage In The Gambia ? by coolebux(m): 6:49am On Jan 22, 2017
Op is this the only concern you have for a govt that is not even up to 1wk

ARE YOU A HOMOSEXUAL?
Re: Will Barrow Legalize Same Sex Marriage In The Gambia ? by panafrican(m): 7:06am On Jan 22, 2017
coolebux:
Op is this the only concern you have for a govt that is not even up to 1wk

ARE YOU A HOMOSEXUAL?
Are you new on Nairaland? Or can you read thoroughly before asking questions? I reject this practice .
Re: Will Barrow Legalize Same Sex Marriage In The Gambia ? by coolebux(m): 7:19am On Jan 22, 2017
panafrican:

Are you new on Nairaland? Or can you read thoroughly before asking questions? I reject this practice .
U see, I know you'll be pained

Check your a** again and answer with sincerity
Re: Will Barrow Legalize Same Sex Marriage In The Gambia ? by panafrican(m): 2:12pm On Jan 22, 2017
coolebux:
U see, I know you'll be pained

Check your a** again and answer with sincerity
If the night shift security guard can understand what is in that bag called " Democracy and Freedom ".
Not sure he knows how to read.
Re: Will Barrow Legalize Same Sex Marriage In The Gambia ? by coolebux(m): 2:30pm On Jan 22, 2017
panafrican:

If the night shift security guard can understand what is in that bag called " Democracy and Freedom ".
Not sure he knows how to read.
You write in incoherence as if you invented it

Read again before you post.
Re: Will Barrow Legalize Same Sex Marriage In The Gambia ? by panafrican(m): 3:02pm On Jan 22, 2017
coolebux:
You write in incoherence as if you invented it

Read again before you post.
your president can' t read. He can' t understand what type of mess he put himself in either.

Ask him how he would enforce western homosexual freedom/ Democracy when the conditions on foreign aid from the British and the E. U. come into play.
Two years from now people will beg Jammeh to come back.You bet.
Re: Will Barrow Legalize Same Sex Marriage In The Gambia ? by coolebux(m): 3:25pm On Jan 22, 2017
panafrican:

your president can' t read. He can' t understand what type of mess he put himself in either.

Ask him how he would enforce western homosexual freedom/ Democracy when the conditions on foreign aid from the British and the E. U. come into play.
Two years from now people will beg Jammeh to come back.You bet.
Is your brain paining you.

Re: Will Barrow Legalize Same Sex Marriage In The Gambia ? by panafrican(m): 3:32pm On Jan 22, 2017
coolebux:
Is your brain paining you.
Your president' s.
Re: Will Barrow Legalize Same Sex Marriage In The Gambia ? by flimzy24: 3:14am On Jan 23, 2017
Visit www.politicalng.com.ng for your latest political news,articles and cartoons.

(1) (Reply)

President Trump Takes Down Gay Right Law Page From US Government Website. / Canada: Opens Its Doors / London Terror Attack; Another Kanu’s Prediction Comes To Pass

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.