Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,073 members, 7,811,011 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 08:38 PM

2.5million: Crowd Marching Against Trump In The U.S. (photos). - Foreign Affairs (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / 2.5million: Crowd Marching Against Trump In The U.S. (photos). (65770 Views)

Iran Issues Warrant Of Arrest Against Trump, Others Over Death Of Its General / Trump Mocks Senator Mitt Romney For Marching With Black Lives Matter Protesters / Thousands Of Teens Walked Out Of Classes To Protest Gun Laws Across U.S.(Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2.5million: Crowd Marching Against Trump In The U.S. (photos). by cirmuell(m): 1:10pm On Jan 22, 2017
...smiley
Re: 2.5million: Crowd Marching Against Trump In The U.S. (photos). by crixlight2(m): 1:15pm On Jan 22, 2017
transfer101:
Ma Nigga!

Moh discuss the latest package na…
na wetin sure pass be that ooo
Re: 2.5million: Crowd Marching Against Trump In The U.S. (photos). by Deejay1000(m): 1:15pm On Jan 22, 2017
Ugosample:

That is precisely my point.

Why should they bother about us, when we have brain, two hands and two legs like them?

Let us fight for ourselves without expecting help from outside
cool
Ugosample:

That is precisely my point.

Why should they bother about us, when we have brain, two hands and two legs like them?

Let us fight for ourselves without expecting help from outside
Re: 2.5million: Crowd Marching Against Trump In The U.S. (photos). by hollywater: 1:15pm On Jan 22, 2017
God bless Trump. Fück haters.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2.5million: Crowd Marching Against Trump In The U.S. (photos). by Zenlife: 1:18pm On Jan 22, 2017
It will be honorable for Obama, Bill and Hillary, other presidents like Carter to patriotically put an end to this anomaly.

Unsportsmanlike/woman sore losers.
What a world wide display of self, paranoid and collective show of negative diplomacy.

Trump is President.

Am glad for him.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2.5million: Crowd Marching Against Trump In The U.S. (photos). by wristbangle: 1:21pm On Jan 22, 2017
Ishilove:
And yet some semi-literate dafts in Port Harcourt went on a street demonstration to celebrate Trump's inauguration. The difference between these protests and the one in PH is 'legitimacy'. These protesters in US and UK have permits to hold a demonstration of this magnitude, but the Biafrans in PH obviously took on laws into their hands and went into the streets to constitute nuisance. We all know how that ended.

There is no justice in this country. We have not finished with the myriad of problems we have and these jobless IPOB youths are adding theirs. If you die for nonsense, you die for nothing.

I don't pity anyone who got shot in PH during their so called 'Trump celebration'.

Modified: Those quoting me to type rubbish are a reflection of what IPOB stands for: lawlessness. It is also an indication of why the trigger happy Nigerian army are shooting you people upandan like rabid dogs.

Kwantinue. They will keep using you people to vent their frustrations.

As for those cursing themselves not me, I return your curses back to you and your household 1000 folds.

I often asked this question from the disgruntled ipob youths that the protest staged by people in UK and USA, did they steal or harass anybody? Definitely NO.

It's a pity some of them waste their life like useless chicken knowing well that our security agents behave funny but I solely blame them for this shameful act.

1 Like

Re: 2.5million: Crowd Marching Against Trump In The U.S. (photos). by RegalD(m): 1:22pm On Jan 22, 2017
Can you see the number of female there is in the world.....whereas I would be disturbing my self over just 1......@takes coat and walk out to meet a Therapist
Re: 2.5million: Crowd Marching Against Trump In The U.S. (photos). by Nobody: 1:26pm On Jan 22, 2017
UncleJudax:

In the US, blacks are not treated equally. do your research.

Wtf and where did I say they were

Learn to comprehend sentences
Re: 2.5million: Crowd Marching Against Trump In The U.S. (photos). by Ishilove: 1:27pm On Jan 22, 2017
wristbangle:

I often asked this question from the disgruntled ipob youths that the protest staged by people in UK and USA, did they steal or harass anybody? Definitely NO.

It's a pity some of them waste their life like useless chicken knowing well that our security agents behave funny but I solely blame them for this shameful act.
My dear, esigbo useless chicken o.
Re: 2.5million: Crowd Marching Against Trump In The U.S. (photos). by Nobody: 1:30pm On Jan 22, 2017
[quote author=cirmuell post=53028850][/quote]

Good afternoon. smiley
Re: 2.5million: Crowd Marching Against Trump In The U.S. (photos). by Ishilove: 1:31pm On Jan 22, 2017
pussyAvenger:
before this year runs out...someone dear to u will die by bullet..... unless u renounce this heartlessness...I hv taken your name....watch and see
I reject it. Back to sender.

I multiply your curses 100 folds, reverse it and send it back to you and your household 1000 times.

Who can curse whom the Lord has blessed? wink
Re: 2.5million: Crowd Marching Against Trump In The U.S. (photos). by eluquenson(m): 1:32pm On Jan 22, 2017
I know Trump is not the right person to rule the US.

I am not surprised,but I hope they won't assassinate Trump eventually
Re: 2.5million: Crowd Marching Against Trump In The U.S. (photos). by Odingo1: 1:33pm On Jan 22, 2017
Ishilove:
And yet some semi-literate dafts in Port Harcourt went on a street demonstration to celebrate Trump's inauguration. The difference between these protests and the one in PH is 'legitimacy'. These protesters in US and UK have permits to hold a demonstration of this magnitude, but the Biafrans in PH obviously took on laws into their hands and went into the streets to constitute nuisance. We all know how that ended.

There is no justice in this country. We have not finished with the myriad of problems we have and these jobless IPOB youths are adding theirs. If you die for nonsense, you die for nothing.

I don't pity anyone who got shot in PH during their so called 'Trump celebration'.

Modified: Those quoting me to type rubbish are a reflection of what IPOB stands for: lawlessness. It is also an indication of why the trigger happy Nigerian army are shooting you people upandan like rabid dogs.

As for those cursing themselves not me, I return your curses back to you and your household 1000 folds.
This your submission is totally uncalled for and is coming from an educated person.
Armed personnel have no right to kill unarmed peaceful protesters in any circumstance. There is court of law which have the power to sentence anybody constituing a nuisance not outright killing by security forces.
We should not allow a hatred for a particular group to affect our sense of reasoning.
There is a rule of engagement guiding the armed personnel on service and shooting life bullet at protesters even if it is violent is a crime against humanity.

2 Likes

Re: 2.5million: Crowd Marching Against Trump In The U.S. (photos). by pussyAvenger: 1:33pm On Jan 22, 2017
AbuSaad39:
Most atimes it baffles me how this man was elected cos it is very obvious that Americans doesn't like him.
fool
Re: 2.5million: Crowd Marching Against Trump In The U.S. (photos). by Ishilove: 1:36pm On Jan 22, 2017
I888:
What Irks me is that they come on Nairaland and give Igbo a bad image. I am completely tired of their nuisance. The embarrassment is damn too much on Igbos.
Not only you. It is hunger and joblessness causing all these rubbish.

1 Like

Re: 2.5million: Crowd Marching Against Trump In The U.S. (photos). by pussyAvenger: 1:36pm On Jan 22, 2017
Ishilove:

I reject it. Back to sender.

I multiply your curses 100 folds, reverse it and send it back to you and your household 1000 times.

Who can curse whom the Lord has blessed? wink
u think this is normal naira land rant......dnt put ur PIC anytime soon

1 Like

Re: 2.5million: Crowd Marching Against Trump In The U.S. (photos). by clickwtB(m): 1:44pm On Jan 22, 2017
America is funny&baffles me,then how come TRUMP won.If so many people are against him.
Re: 2.5million: Crowd Marching Against Trump In The U.S. (photos). by AngelicBeing: 1:44pm On Jan 22, 2017
cool
Re: 2.5million: Crowd Marching Against Trump In The U.S. (photos). by freshcvvs: 1:45pm On Jan 22, 2017
goingape1:
women are the most dumbest people on earth! her types know nothing about politics but being control by the mass media.

the major protests going on is all about abortion and the right to abort unborn future leader at anytime and anywhere!

that ode you quoted are one of those people who have aborted there future president and millionaires and the rest!

once again! women are the most dumbest people on earth!

I watched one news clip on al Jazeera last night and one of the women protesting was asked why she was on the street, she couldn't say why she joined and what they are there for. She was just blabbing.

They rather have raw sex and keep aborting than use condom.

They rather sleep with their friends than marry a man, sex change, criss dressing and all these rubbish than live as nature puts it.

They want no order, rather they want to live as they like.

Obama and Hilary have been able to turn this last election upside down and also Trump for being too blunt forgetting that the world and women hate truth!
Re: 2.5million: Crowd Marching Against Trump In The U.S. (photos). by Ishilove: 1:46pm On Jan 22, 2017
kayzat:

Please ignore that guy. Who will issue protest permit to outlawed groups known for fomenting trouble , promoting lawlessness, hate and crime to constitute nuisance to other members of the public.
I'm ignoring them
Re: 2.5million: Crowd Marching Against Trump In The U.S. (photos). by Odingo1: 1:49pm On Jan 22, 2017
wristbangle:

Maybe you did follow the news well,lots of properties was destroyed in USA as a result of this protest, many chain stores,eateries,Banks,businesses like McDonald,wallmart etc counted their loses,private properties where also destroyed. IPOB members did not die like useless chickens, they died bravery in what they believed.
Price have to be paid in any struggle and one day what they are dying for will come to pass.
If blacks in America did not die in numbers today they will still be slaves.
If South Africans did not die in numbers today there will still be apartheid.
South Sudan achieve there freedom through sacrifice.
Death is what await all humans.
Re: 2.5million: Crowd Marching Against Trump In The U.S. (photos). by RaeMystix: 1:51pm On Jan 22, 2017
A friend of mine was one of the protesters In NewYork; I although would stand against anyone who opposes women's rights; but in this case?, I do support him against the cut of funds that are been spent on women's abortion. If you don't want a baby, use the preventive medications (birth controls). All babies/Festus do have the right to live, except for medical emergency/ reasons.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2.5million: Crowd Marching Against Trump In The U.S. (photos). by emmanuelpopson(m): 1:51pm On Jan 22, 2017
OldBeer:
Some mörons will never be able to comprehend what the American people are doing.

They will see this as a time waste but if you check the history of America, you will know that the country got to where it is today because of its marches.

Women got the right to vote, Blacks got the right to be treated equally, and the use of nuclear weapons were stopped because of marches like this.

Americans are not like some daft people in one backwards continent who will prefer to sit in their house and call on God to fight their poverty-stricken battles.

It is because of sacrifices like this, that is why it is possible for people like you to go over there with your backwards mentality and enjoy the same rights they do.

Most of you will kill yourself to enter there. Yet you will come online to talk rubbish about people who want a better society for themselves.

They know it is not possible for trump to leave, but with this march, they are telling their leaders that you may be in power but the people still have the power over you.

But I doubt the average Nigerian will understand, we are too busy begging baba God to pick up our call.

I don't know what to sat again bro...you have said it all..we are ways behind these so called nations.. its seems we are jinx to suffer and smile every four years and peanuts are distributed to the electorates..

our leaders divide us along ethnic and religion lines when they got the stolen mandate and subsequently we lack the tenacity to protest this long as we all care for the present and not the future...

i remembered the fuel subsidy protest at ojota in 2012... we are bunches of toothless lions who only roars but couldn't attack and prey on a dead carcasses...

until we see ourselves as the power block of this politicians and demand true leadership from them,also ethnic, religion tribal differences are set aside and come out as onr ..then you will see this country getting inclined to the desired growth and development..

God bless those who are seeing where others are blind...
Re: 2.5million: Crowd Marching Against Trump In The U.S. (photos). by ArabMopol(m): 1:52pm On Jan 22, 2017
if they are not comfortable with trump being their President.... they should seek for Nigeria visa with no return ticket
Re: 2.5million: Crowd Marching Against Trump In The U.S. (photos). by Ishilove: 1:53pm On Jan 22, 2017
pussyAvenger:
u think this is normal naira land rant......dnt put ur PIC anytime soon
You can't even type a complete sentence without abbreviating.

Abeg swerve make person see road. Toothless internet warrior

1 Like

Re: 2.5million: Crowd Marching Against Trump In The U.S. (photos). by transfer101: 1:59pm On Jan 22, 2017
crixlight2:
na wetin sure pass be that ooo
I dey tell you.

What's your contact? Preferably anonymous.
Re: 2.5million: Crowd Marching Against Trump In The U.S. (photos). by Ajixegun: 2:07pm On Jan 22, 2017
hungryboy:
President Rodrigo Duterte of the Philippines was right
When he said that,
Out of every three Americans, two are stupid
Imagine marching against Trump who just took Office and hasn't even done anything yet,
But didn't March against Obama when he visited Saudi Arabia and bowed to it King,
A country, in which women like them are not allowed to drive, vote or even travel alone without a male Guardian.
Didn't hold million women March, when Obama destroyed Libya, or was sending weapons to terrorists in Syria .
Maybe Trump is right,
Those women are just Hillary Clinton crybabies who can't get over the fact that she lost

Thank you sir. Some people are so daft to see what is happening in Syria, innocent children and defenseless men and women are being killed everyday over there but they are keeping mute about it, then protesting against a man who said his country's people protection first and his not going to force their ways of life on any country as obama wanted to force gay marriage on African countries. Syria and Libya bad state is due to promising of democracy by obama.
Re: 2.5million: Crowd Marching Against Trump In The U.S. (photos). by goingape1: 2:11pm On Jan 22, 2017
freshcvvs:

I watched one news clip on al Jazeera last night and one of the women protesting was asked why she was on the street, she couldn't say why she joined and what they are there for. She was just blabbing.

They rather have raw sex and keep aborting than use condom.

They rather sleep with their friends than marry a man, sex change, criss dressing and all these rubbish than live as nature puts it.

They want no order, rather they want to live as they like.

Obama and Hilary have been able to turn this last election upside down and also Trump for being too blunt forgetting that the world and women hate truth!

typical! the world and women hate truth!
Re: 2.5million: Crowd Marching Against Trump In The U.S. (photos). by SalomonKane: 2:12pm On Jan 22, 2017
Ishilove:

Ah! Ishi baby! See as ur comment just make my pleek stand yakata. grin kiss
Re: 2.5million: Crowd Marching Against Trump In The U.S. (photos). by samwise180(m): 2:13pm On Jan 22, 2017
What will be the result of the protest? just observing
Re: 2.5million: Crowd Marching Against Trump In The U.S. (photos). by Odingo1: 2:17pm On Jan 22, 2017
RaeMystix:
A friend of mine was one of the protesters In NewYork; I although would stand against anyone who opposes women's rights; but in this case?, I do support him against the cut of funds that are been spent on women's abortion. If you don't want a baby, use the preventive medications (birth controls). All babies/Festus do have the right to live, except for medical emergency/ reasons.
The world hate the truth,it baffled me that most Nigerians that is against abortion, gay marriages, man turning into woman and still having dick like Bobrisky dem,Islamic terrorism which Trump is all against is now supporting the protest against Trump,it shows that many Nigerians are hypocrite only looking for what will benefit them. God will protect Trump to bring sanity into the world again.
No to Abortion
No to gay and lesbians
No to Islamic terrorism
No to man changing to woman and woman changing to man
No to government sponsored genocides
No to taking away of poor countries resources and backing of imperialism
No to hypocrisy
Yes to self determination by oppressed people of the world
Yes to freedom of worship around the world including Saudi Arabia that don't allow any other religion in their country but only one,making the migrant not to have a place of worship.
[/b]Those who don't want all this can move away, as Trump said that world will experience a new era[b]
May God bless Trump and keep him.
God will help him to get the job done.
Re: 2.5million: Crowd Marching Against Trump In The U.S. (photos). by pussyAvenger: 2:22pm On Jan 22, 2017
Ishilove:

You can't even type a complete sentence without abbreviating.

Abeg swerve make person see road. Toothless internet warrior
k.....but just remember..... we hv a deal.....

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

President Nana Akufo-Addo's Outfit To An Event That Has Got Everyone Talking / Sasha Obama Starts A Job At A Restaurant / Nelson Mandela Is Dead

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.