Stats: 3,153,541 members, 7,819,924 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:53 AM

Pro-biafra Trump Rally: Army Brutalizes The AUTHORITY Editor In Rivers - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pro-biafra Trump Rally: Army Brutalizes The AUTHORITY Editor In Rivers (23192 Views)

17-Year-Old IPOB Member Killed During Trump Rally In Port-Harcourt. Graphic Pics / Biafra-trump Rally: We Are Inviting You To Join Us – IPOB Sends Powerful Letter / Biafra-Trump Rally: IPOB Writes Rivers Police Commissioner [docs] (2) (3) (4)

Pro-biafra Trump Rally: Army Brutalizes The AUTHORITY Editor In Rivers by myright: 6:58am On Jan 22, 2017
Pro-Biafra Trump rally: Army brutalizes The AUTHORITY Editor in Rivers

Some soldiers allegedly detailed to stop a peaceful demonstration by Pro-Biafra members, yesterday brutalized the South South Acting Editor of The AUTHORITY Newspaper, Mr Willie Etim, while Etim was trying to take pictures of the Pro-Biafra youths .

Over 1000 Pro-Biafra youths staged a peaceful march in Port Harcourt, in solidarity with the inauguration of the American President, Donald Trump and also to express the plight of Biafrans to the world.

Narrating his ordeal in the hands of the personnel of the Nigerian Army who were fully armed in their numbers, trying to stop the protest, Mr Willie Etim said, while on his way to the office, he noticed the massive crowd and decided as a journalist to cover the protest, only to be attacked by some soldiers.

He said he narrowly escaped being lynched by two of the soldiers, after they had hit him with the butt of their gun, destroyed his phone and other gadgets.

Mr Willie said, "At about 10am today, I was on my way to the office when I ran into a huge traffic holdup between Waterlines and Garrison bus-stop in Port Harcourt. One lane was blocked and I was wondering what would have caused such massive crowd.

"I got closer and discovered that it was Pro-Biafra march in solidarity with the inauguration of Donald Trump and also to draw the world’s attention to the Biafra situation in Nigeria.

"After interviewing some of the protesters, I went further to take a picture of the protesting youths. Unknowingly, one of the soldiers detailed to quell the protest sighted me as I was taking the picture and driving past the crowd. Immediately, three of the soldiers walked up to me, asked me who authorized me to take the picture. It was then I introduced myself to them that I am a journalist.

"One of them flared up and said 'what stupid journalist' and seized my phone which I used in snapping the picture and smashed it on the ground.

"When I attempted to plead with them, to allow me pick my sim card, they refused and threatened to shoot me if I come down from the car, while the two of them pointed their guns at me from the driver and passenger side of the car’s window. When I insisted to pick my Sim card, one of them hit my car with the of butt of his gun.

"Afterwards, the soldier also hit me with the butt of his gun. It was then I got scared and narrowly escaped from the scene to my office".

http://authorityngr.com/2017/01/Pro-Biafra-Trump-rally--Army-brutalizes-The-AUTHORITY-Editor-in-Rivers/

Re: Pro-biafra Trump Rally: Army Brutalizes The AUTHORITY Editor In Rivers by abokibuhari: 7:04am On Jan 22, 2017
Buhari is looking for trumps' trouble lipsrsealed

73 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pro-biafra Trump Rally: Army Brutalizes The AUTHORITY Editor In Rivers by myright: 7:05am On Jan 22, 2017
this is not them say. the editor was there live.

75 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pro-biafra Trump Rally: Army Brutalizes The AUTHORITY Editor In Rivers by DropShot: 7:05am On Jan 22, 2017
abokibuhari:
Buhari is looking for trumps' trouble lipsrsealed
Una only sabi to talk trash.

I thought by 21st of Jan, Trump would have instructed Buhari to free Dilector Kanu as you guys made us believe.

Sooner, you people will realize that Trump cannot do Jack when it comes to our internal affairs.

50 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Pro-biafra Trump Rally: Army Brutalizes The AUTHORITY Editor In Rivers by myright: 7:09am On Jan 22, 2017
DropShot:

I thought by 21st of Jan, Trump would have instructed Buhari to free Dilector Kanu as you guys made us believe.

Sooner, you people will realize that Trump cannot do Jack when it comes to our internal affairs.
face the topic pls.

152 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Pro-biafra Trump Rally: Army Brutalizes The AUTHORITY Editor In Rivers by maryjan8(f): 7:09am On Jan 22, 2017
Okay
Re: Pro-biafra Trump Rally: Army Brutalizes The AUTHORITY Editor In Rivers by bonechamberlain(m): 7:11am On Jan 22, 2017
Imagine an illiterate soldier saying "which stupid journalist" is Nigeria a democracy. Smh

86 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Pro-biafra Trump Rally: Army Brutalizes The AUTHORITY Editor In Rivers by DropShot: 7:11am On Jan 22, 2017
abokibuhari:

Keep calm and watch him work, remember he said hes going to wipe out islamists from the face of the earth. he said it again when he had meetings with CIA...... Saudi arabia is in doom, we going to start with Syria tongue
The worst type of deceit is self deceit. grin

29 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pro-biafra Trump Rally: Army Brutalizes The AUTHORITY Editor In Rivers by abokibuhari: 7:12am On Jan 22, 2017
DropShot:

The worst type of deceit is self deceit. grin
tongue

Re: Pro-biafra Trump Rally: Army Brutalizes The AUTHORITY Editor In Rivers by DropShot: 7:12am On Jan 22, 2017
myright:
face the topic pls.
Mind your business pls.

Re: Pro-biafra Trump Rally: Army Brutalizes The AUTHORITY Editor In Rivers by Cornerstone2020(m): 7:13am On Jan 22, 2017
The way army beat and shoot at unarmed civilians any how and get away with it in this country is worrisome. it is a huge setback to our democracy.

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pro-biafra Trump Rally: Army Brutalizes The AUTHORITY Editor In Rivers by nrexzy: 7:15am On Jan 22, 2017
My igbo people shaaa i srill dont understand d relarionship between trump and biafra

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pro-biafra Trump Rally: Army Brutalizes The AUTHORITY Editor In Rivers by myright: 7:19am On Jan 22, 2017
nrexzy:
My igbo people shaaa i srill dont understand d relarionship between trump and biafra
what is your view about the army brutality?

75 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Pro-biafra Trump Rally: Army Brutalizes The AUTHORITY Editor In Rivers by nrexzy: 7:23am On Jan 22, 2017
myright:
what is your view about the army brutality?
Believe me i ws driving pass some of d places d boys occupied some of them where just miscreant.. they barge into people shops , super mart n jst collect stuffs... so army brutalizing them i didnt shaa see...

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pro-biafra Trump Rally: Army Brutalizes The AUTHORITY Editor In Rivers by myright: 7:33am On Jan 22, 2017
nrexzy:

Believe me i ws driving pass some of d places d boys occupied some of them where just miscreant.. they barge into people shops , super mart n jst collect stuffs... so army brutalizing them i didnt shaa see...
are you related to lai Mohammed?

109 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Pro-biafra Trump Rally: Army Brutalizes The AUTHORITY Editor In Rivers by nrexzy: 7:41am On Jan 22, 2017
myright:
are you related to lai Mohammed?
So ur were @ Garrison or Rumuokuta junction or rumuokoro 2 know how shit went downu no get talk

Re: Pro-biafra Trump Rally: Army Brutalizes The AUTHORITY Editor In Rivers by nrexzy: 7:42am On Jan 22, 2017
OmidinaKayode:

Your yoruba muslim skull saw yoruba thieves taking advantage and looting but didn't see the army brutality.
Nna abum nwa afor ibo.... e wey okwu...

Re: Pro-biafra Trump Rally: Army Brutalizes The AUTHORITY Editor In Rivers by OmidinaKayode: 7:44am On Jan 22, 2017
nrexzy:
Nna abum nwa afor ibo.... e wey okwu...
yes nwa afor 'ibo'. I agree with you.

36 Likes

Re: Pro-biafra Trump Rally: Army Brutalizes The AUTHORITY Editor In Rivers by myright: 7:57am On Jan 22, 2017
nrexzy:

So ur were @ Garrison or Rumuokuta junction or rumuokoro 2 know how shit went downu no get talk
so the editor is lying? remember the guy is not from the south east. is name is Etim

18 Likes

Re: Pro-biafra Trump Rally: Army Brutalizes The AUTHORITY Editor In Rivers by nrexzy: 8:01am On Jan 22, 2017
myright:
so the editor is lying? remember the guy is not from the south east. is name is Etim
Etim is an akwa ibom or cross river name naaa... moreover u dont know how journalists workthe create chaos and cover d event just to sell...

Re: Pro-biafra Trump Rally: Army Brutalizes The AUTHORITY Editor In Rivers by lovat(m): 8:20am On Jan 22, 2017
DropShot:

Mind your business pls.
Did you see any word that says Muslim or Yoruba in the whole story? Stop giving Yorubas bad name because of your religion

Re: Pro-biafra Trump Rally: Army Brutalizes The AUTHORITY Editor In Rivers by DropShot: 8:22am On Jan 22, 2017
lovat:
Did you see any word that says Muslim or Yoruba in the whole story? Stop giving Yorubas bad name because of your religion
Are you blind to see the post I quoted. I am very proud of being a Muslim. Deal with it or relocate to Biafra.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pro-biafra Trump Rally: Army Brutalizes The AUTHORITY Editor In Rivers by keally: 8:22am On Jan 22, 2017
DropShot:

. But ur Buhari can do jack when it comes to other people's internal affair. Hypocritical Zombie of the highest order.

33 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pro-biafra Trump Rally: Army Brutalizes The AUTHORITY Editor In Rivers by lovat(m): 8:29am On Jan 22, 2017
DropShot:

Are you blind to see the post I quoted. I am very proud of being a Muslim. Deal with it or relocate to Biafra.
ISIS, BH, AL QAEDA, AL SHABAB, TALIBAN, SAUDI ARABIA, MECCA, these are all muslim terrorist group

45 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pro-biafra Trump Rally: Army Brutalizes The AUTHORITY Editor In Rivers by ritababe(f): 8:30am On Jan 22, 2017
myright:
this is not them say. the editor was there live.

I have heard three different stories about this crap, go and get a life.
Lubbish.

Re: Pro-biafra Trump Rally: Army Brutalizes The AUTHORITY Editor In Rivers by myright: 8:44am On Jan 22, 2017
Re: Pro-biafra Trump Rally: Army Brutalizes The AUTHORITY Editor In Rivers by DropShot: 9:04am On Jan 22, 2017
lovat:
ISIS, BH, AL QAEDA, AL SHABAB, TALIBAN, SAUDI ARABIA, MECCA, these are all muslim terrorist group
Whatever makes you have orgasm kid.

S/East APC Presents Member Elect Of Accord Party To Oshiomhole As Speaker / Boko Haram Is Yet To Be Defeated - Buhari / Alex Badeh’s Driver Is Alive, Investigations Underway