Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,204 members, 7,818,687 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:48 PM

Where Can I Meet This Sort Of Lady? - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Where Can I Meet This Sort Of Lady? (781 Views)

Where Can I Meet A Fulani Woman In The US? / Where Can I Meet Girls In Ilorin? / RE: Iice Can I Meet You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Where Can I Meet This Sort Of Lady? by PapiNick(m): 11:03am On Jan 22, 2017
Hi guys,
I made a post sometime ago about how I became a single guy again after a very long relationship. I have decided to move on and find true love with someone I can build my life around and start a family with.

I know most ladies this days are all about a guy that is rich and can take care of their needs and all. The truth is things seemed very ok for my family until my dad got really ill and alot of things changed so I know things are pretty tough. I would say am not the kind of guy that can shower gifts on a lady right not but I know I love to spoil a lady once in a while and I am a very romantic, caring and fun guy.
I need a good God fearing lady who is matured and ready to settle down to start a decent relationship with. I need someone who understands and can assist me in the business I want to setup so we can build it up together into an empire and hopefully live happily ever after.

I reside in warri but I am an Edo guy and I am not a tribalist person. My parents do not have issues with the tribe of any lady I choose to marry provided the lady in question is the good person with a clean heart.

If you are that lady that thinks she will want to give this a try, I know it's not proper we share numbers here, but if you send me a pm, I will respond to it. Then we can exchange numbers and take it from there.

I do hope I fine someone special here.
Re: Where Can I Meet This Sort Of Lady? by Nobody: 11:23am On Jan 22, 2017
grin

Where do I send my CV, Señor? cheesy
Re: Where Can I Meet This Sort Of Lady? by PapiNick(m): 11:30am On Jan 22, 2017
TrapQueen77:
grin

Where do I send my CV, Señor? cheesy

Lol... CV ke... Go joor
Re: Where Can I Meet This Sort Of Lady? by Nobody: 11:38am On Jan 22, 2017
PapiNick:

Lol... CV ke... Go joor

Nawa for u undecided

But I tot U advertised ursef u wan gayl in ur life...why u no wan my CV ? cry cry

MrFlavvor... Cumman see this ooo..u see, I am already rejected... lipsrsealed
Re: Where Can I Meet This Sort Of Lady? by dalhjana: 12:07pm On Jan 22, 2017
buy a cardboard paper and write it.. then trek from effurun roundabout to agbarho.. I'm sure you will see.
Re: Where Can I Meet This Sort Of Lady? by PapiNick(m): 12:26pm On Jan 23, 2017
Still searching ooo

(1) (Reply)

Looking For A Life Partner. / Come And Break My Heart / I Need A Lady!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.