Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,037 members, 7,814,543 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 02:41 PM

New Benz Car Burnt In Kano State (Pics) - Car Talk (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / New Benz Car Burnt In Kano State (Pics) (37350 Views)

Tips On Buying A Used Mercedes Benz Car - The Pros And Cons / A Kenyan Converts Nissan Fuga Car Into A Mercedes Benz Car / Security Vehicles Made By Brothers From Ekiti State (Pics). (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: New Benz Car Burnt In Kano State (Pics) by Nobody: 2:47pm On Jan 22, 2017
lol "and burnt the car to the ground"
you wey don mad
the car de float before?
abegggi
just enjoying me sunday with my black beatles wey de blast for me ears on repeat...
Re: New Benz Car Burnt In Kano State (Pics) by mamaafrik(m): 2:49pm On Jan 22, 2017
Had it been they culd get a 15kg or 2(9kg) fire extinguisher around any filling station then it wont have excalated into total burn,since the day i saw an okad burn beside a filling station,and people tried using sand ,detergented water and water for like 7minutes fruitlessly i never beleive in using any other extinguishing substance aside fire extinguisher,immediately it was brought the fire went off.

1 Like

Re: New Benz Car Burnt In Kano State (Pics) by Fortissimo502: 2:49pm On Jan 22, 2017
New benz. Nairaland is starting to employ clickbait tactics. Shame.

1 Like

Re: New Benz Car Burnt In Kano State (Pics) by diportivo: 2:49pm On Jan 22, 2017
jojothegreat:
See How This New Benz Car Burnt Down To Ashes In Kano State

This Morning At About 11am A Mercedez Benz Car GOT Burnt Down around enugu road in Sabon Gari Kano State..
As An Eye Witness To This Incident.. The Car was taken for service by a mechanic.. Unknownly the Fuel engine of the Car was malfunctioning and it was Dripping Fuel behind the Car..
The Car then ran Into a pot road and the mechanic driving the Car decided to Add the gee and move out of the pot with Speed.. unfortunately the engine under the Car collided with the cool tar and brought up Flames..

People along that area tried to put of the fire but it was too Much and Burnt the Car to the ground..

See pictures below

Very poor reportage

No be only new benz

1 Like

Re: New Benz Car Burnt In Kano State (Pics) by Yhemzie(m): 2:49pm On Jan 22, 2017
But the guy wey take d pic no try at all ooo, instead make hin join doz trying to quench d fire, he stand dey take pic..we nigerians value pic pass our lives.
Re: New Benz Car Burnt In Kano State (Pics) by Nobody: 2:51pm On Jan 22, 2017
How is this car "new"? This is an old model C class!
Re: New Benz Car Burnt In Kano State (Pics) by Nobody: 2:56pm On Jan 22, 2017
the mechanic e yaf buy market o
Re: New Benz Car Burnt In Kano State (Pics) by maigida511(m): 3:01pm On Jan 22, 2017
I think say na better benz sef
Re: New Benz Car Burnt In Kano State (Pics) by tutaboi(m): 3:02pm On Jan 22, 2017
And u still have time to be taking pic anu!
Re: New Benz Car Burnt In Kano State (Pics) by akigbemaru: 3:02pm On Jan 22, 2017
Kano car
Re: New Benz Car Burnt In Kano State (Pics) by maigida511(m): 3:02pm On Jan 22, 2017
I think say na better benz sef. Hard luck
Re: New Benz Car Burnt In Kano State (Pics) by fotadmowmend(m): 3:14pm On Jan 22, 2017
Who snap dis photo?? So na photo u dey snap instead make u join demo quench fire
Re: New Benz Car Burnt In Kano State (Pics) by LastProphet: 3:19pm On Jan 22, 2017
this is not a new bwnz car, this Mercedes was made before the op was born, this is a 1994-6 Mercedes car for God's sake
Re: New Benz Car Burnt In Kano State (Pics) by Duru009(m): 3:32pm On Jan 22, 2017
Benz and overheating.... .
Re: New Benz Car Burnt In Kano State (Pics) by LockDown69(m): 3:39pm On Jan 22, 2017
Op "New" Benz?
Re: New Benz Car Burnt In Kano State (Pics) by Nobody: 3:39pm On Jan 22, 2017
mykeljosef:
imagine the owner has 3m frozen in mmm and hoped to sell the car to meet up
Re: New Benz Car Burnt In Kano State (Pics) by LockDown69(m): 3:41pm On Jan 22, 2017
Op where the "New" Benz? angry

Re: New Benz Car Burnt In Kano State (Pics) by seangy4konji: 3:43pm On Jan 22, 2017
If ba 20 thousand he sell te car he go still it use am buy data,buy enough spaghetti,cook stew and provisions to last on month.

Esu pofo oooo

Akoni ri laburu ooo
Re: New Benz Car Burnt In Kano State (Pics) by Elliot2(m): 3:46pm On Jan 22, 2017
hey guys! please,i need help, help in direction! I am among those who are going for the Batch B stream 2 Nysc Service,and am posted to Kogi State. I will be on my way tomorrow for camp at Kabba Bunu LGA; I am currently in Bayelsa State. Please some one should help me with direction on how i could reach Kabba Bunu NYSC Orientation camp. Thanks in advance!
Re: New Benz Car Burnt In Kano State (Pics) by Nobody: 3:47pm On Jan 22, 2017
Such a small fire and yet no one could go near. Imagine the flame from that of Hell Fire. The good thing is you still have the chance to make the right decision now. Turn away from sins and come to Christ. He saves!!! May Hell Fire not be your portion... Amen.

P.S.: I sympathize with the owner of the vehicle for the loss. May God replenish his pocket to acquire a new one.
Re: New Benz Car Burnt In Kano State (Pics) by Reference(m): 4:00pm On Jan 22, 2017
angry But..... how is this a new car.... grin fire service go vex if they reach there.
Re: New Benz Car Burnt In Kano State (Pics) by Originalsly: 4:03pm On Jan 22, 2017
Hmmm....must be roadside mechanic
Re: New Benz Car Burnt In Kano State (Pics) by KAYD007(m): 4:18pm On Jan 22, 2017
And the mechanic driver jump comot form the motor when he could have fire am well well like they like doing so that the velocity from the speed go quench the fire like in the movie....the FLASH! undecided
Re: New Benz Car Burnt In Kano State (Pics) by rhames(m): 4:22pm On Jan 22, 2017
that is why you as a driver is you should always have functional fire extinguishers in your car.
Re: New Benz Car Burnt In Kano State (Pics) by Tobium1(m): 4:23pm On Jan 22, 2017
40kobo77:
Na wa ohh.

This Car resemble Benz na.

Motor wey burn for ENUGU road in Kano? we have to ask those ENUGU people what happened to this Car.

I can see dat ur brain is paining you. Anu ofia!
Re: New Benz Car Burnt In Kano State (Pics) by AAMAT: 4:56pm On Jan 22, 2017
Gbese.......
Re: New Benz Car Burnt In Kano State (Pics) by kolaaderin: 5:55pm On Jan 22, 2017
how will u call this N200 k Benz C180 a new benz. the car is as old as 80% of nairalander.

Re: New Benz Car Burnt In Kano State (Pics) by Nobody: 5:58pm On Jan 22, 2017
Indeed Vanity Vanishing
Re: New Benz Car Burnt In Kano State (Pics) by iluvdonjazzy: 6:21pm On Jan 22, 2017
and na alloy ream o
Re: New Benz Car Burnt In Kano State (Pics) by creepsyme(f): 6:50pm On Jan 22, 2017
jojothegreat:
See How This New Benz Car Burnt Down To Ashes In Kano State

This Morning At About 11am A Mercedez Benz Car GOT Burnt Down around enugu road in Sabon Gari Kano State..
As An Eye Witness To This Incident.. The Car was taken for service by a mechanic.. Unknownly the Fuel engine of the Car was malfunctioning and it was Dripping Fuel behind the Car..
The Car then ran Into a pot road and the mechanic driving the Car decided to Add the gee and move out of the pot with Speed.. unfortunately the engine under the Car collided with the cool tar and brought up Flames..

People along that area tried to put of the fire but it was too Much and Burnt the Car to the ground..

See pictures below
where is the ashed na?
Re: New Benz Car Burnt In Kano State (Pics) by sisisioge: 7:13pm On Jan 22, 2017
Haaaaa, so it got burnt in the care of a mechanic? It is well o.
Re: New Benz Car Burnt In Kano State (Pics) by sultaan(m): 7:56pm On Jan 22, 2017
There is a bleesing here in disguise.

The owner can now the a new benz from Cotonou via the Northern route, since all these custom and import duties law is only applicable in the south.

It might add a day ortwo to delivery time but it is better to get another car through cotonou now that later

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Which Of These Cars That Ruled Nigeria In The Past Was Your Favourite? / Mercedes-Benz Unveils It's 1st All-electric Car,It Will Go 200mi On Full Charge / Jaguar Land Rover Wins Chinese Court Case Over Copy Of Range Rover Evoque

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.