Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,843 members, 7,820,934 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:58 AM

Five Set Of People That Wait Behind After Church Service - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Five Set Of People That Wait Behind After Church Service (576 Views)

Two Ladies Fighting After Church Service In Rivers State / Pastor Who Shares Fufu And Cow Meat Soup After Church Service Goes Viral / Apostle Suleman And His Wife After Church Service Today (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Five Set Of People That Wait Behind After Church Service by Iamemma(m): 12:09pm On Jan 22, 2017
I don come with my tatafo again,you go blame me?

When church service/mass is going on,you see people itching and scratching to go,but after the grace,this same people,will not want to go again

1. The gossip group

This set of people are mostly made up of women. As they say were two or three women are there is bound to be gossip. These set will tear the pastor apart and outline his grammatical flaws,even a sister that just bought a new wrapper will not be spared. Don't be suprised that they were the people singing the loudest during service

2. The scouts

They are mostly made up of guys,especially those ones that feel they have swagg. There purpose of coming to church that sunday is to find a new girl to hook up with. Even during sermon they will be scouting for the girl to approach after closing.

3. The Meeting group

Am not understanding this group at all. Every sunday they will stay back in church for one meeting or the other,especially our mothers....infact I tire for them

4. The financial committee members

Any need to say anything about them. They belong to the church financial committee,after service they wait behind to count the churches money.

5. The Gluttons

After service/mass they start lingering around the pastors refectory,to see if they can get their launch for that day. I like this group sha, it saved me while I was in school

At this juncture I will drop my pen.
Add yours,these are the few I can remember

Iamemma
Re: Five Set Of People That Wait Behind After Church Service by Nobody: 12:12pm On Jan 22, 2017
The "I want to see Pastor" group→miracle seekers.

The "Picture Freaks"—always snapping after church.

1 Like

Re: Five Set Of People That Wait Behind After Church Service by Iamemma(m): 12:52pm On Jan 22, 2017
RB007:
The "I want to see Pastor" group→miracle seekers.

The "Picture Freaks"—always snapping after church.

That's very true

(1) (Reply)

Salient Points From Today's Study Of Watchtower / Islam A Religion Of Peace??? / Is Donald Trump The Antichrist?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.