Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,057 members, 7,818,171 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:24 AM

Olakunle Churchill And Rosaline Meurer Step Out (Throwback Photos) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Olakunle Churchill And Rosaline Meurer Step Out (Throwback Photos) (91420 Views)

Olakunle Churchill And Oyinbo Girlfriend In New Photo / Olakunle Churchill And Zainab Rufai: Chat & Contract Paper (Photos) / Jim Iyke And Rosaline Meurer Wed In "Yoruba Demons" (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Olakunle Churchill And Rosaline Meurer Step Out (Throwback Photos) by cococandy(f): 7:26pm On Jan 22, 2017
Okoko do you think there is any professional prostitute that you're better than?
Even the ones that have slept with dogs are better than you.
Fvcking hypocrite.
40kobo77:
I have no respect for this man.

This M.U.M.U went against the guy's code. There are some women that are not wife materials at all, and those kind of women you "CHOP AND CLEAN MOUTH" and that is what you should have done with Tontoh,and now you have a Marijuana smoker/a woman everybody has "TASTED" as a wife.

Now wey the Juju don clear for your eyes, i thank God.

Meanwhile, this PA looks like a real good wife material. OYA Marry this one, and leave the Drug Addict you marry before.

1 Like

Re: Olakunle Churchill And Rosaline Meurer Step Out (Throwback Photos) by Nobody: 7:27pm On Jan 22, 2017
Ishilove:

People change, you know. Tonto changed.
nah...a leopald cannot change its spots
Re: Olakunle Churchill And Rosaline Meurer Step Out (Throwback Photos) by Mouthgag: 7:31pm On Jan 22, 2017
40kobo77:

This M.U.M.U went against the guy's code. There are some women that are not wife materials at all, and those kind of women you "CHOP AND CLEAN MOUTH" and that is what you should have done with Tontoh,and now you have a Marijuana smoker/a woman everybody has "TASTED" as a wife.

Meanwhile, this PA looks like a real good wife material. OYA Marry this one, and leave the Drug Addict you marry before.

And that lucky bastard bîtch too.
Mercy Johnson
Re: Olakunle Churchill And Rosaline Meurer Step Out (Throwback Photos) by youngjoy(f): 7:34pm On Jan 22, 2017
40kobo77:

you are sick

3 Likes

Re: Olakunle Churchill And Rosaline Meurer Step Out (Throwback Photos) by luminouz(m): 7:35pm On Jan 22, 2017
Nixiepie:
Nawa oo this man will worsen his marriage crisis if care is not taken,

I suggest he stop giving the media of wat to talk about

Maybe she should be relieved of her work for peace to reign,my opinion thou#
Relieved of her work? N u go give her another abi? undecided
Re: Olakunle Churchill And Rosaline Meurer Step Out (Throwback Photos) by MANDILAX(m): 7:36pm On Jan 22, 2017
40kobo77:

If you are a guy, you broke every guy code in the book with the tone of this your comment. Stop being a BIAAATCH!!!!

2 Likes

Re: Olakunle Churchill And Rosaline Meurer Step Out (Throwback Photos) by elexjojo745(m): 7:36pm On Jan 22, 2017
[quote author=40kobo77 post=53027174]I have no respect for this man.

You have no right to judge!!

1 Like

Re: Olakunle Churchill And Rosaline Meurer Step Out (Throwback Photos) by frankloloko: 7:36pm On Jan 22, 2017
40kobo77:

with two kids . a prostititues and home destroyer maybe be your portion anyway ?

1 Like

Re: Olakunle Churchill And Rosaline Meurer Step Out (Throwback Photos) by zinaunreal(m): 7:36pm On Jan 22, 2017
40kobo77:

did you taste her or assist in tasting her? Baseless and pointless. Why do people likr you exist?

3 Likes

Re: Olakunle Churchill And Rosaline Meurer Step Out (Throwback Photos) by zinaunreal(m): 7:37pm On Jan 22, 2017
40kobo77:

did you taste her or assist in tasting her? Baseless and pointless. Why do people like you exist?

4 Likes

Re: Olakunle Churchill And Rosaline Meurer Step Out (Throwback Photos) by Nobody: 7:38pm On Jan 22, 2017
40kobo77:

looks can be deceiving my dear don't judge anyone

this one ya seeing 1 year max the were fit show

Everyone has their God given partner however what makes a man is his ability to keep his home not financially but stable emotionally

obj na him papa so no news here
Re: Olakunle Churchill And Rosaline Meurer Step Out (Throwback Photos) by africanusvu(m): 7:42pm On Jan 22, 2017
Mrop:
Tonto Dikeh ’s Husband Steps Out With Sexy PA , Rosaline Meurer Amidst Rumour

Tonto Dikeh ’s Husband Steps Out With Sexy PA , Rosaline Meurer Amidst Cheating Reports.

This is Nollywood actress Rosaline Meurer, the sexy lady currently working as the Personal assistant for Tonto Dikeh’s husband Oladunni Churchill.

She recently described him as a man with a good heart while debunking reports that he cheated on his wife.

Check out latest photos of the duo at charity functions below:

Source ::: http://www.praizeblog.com/2017/01/tonto-dikeh-s-husband-steps-out-with.html?m=0

.Cant this Lady grow up.mary today divorce tomorow.i kmx when she startd acting.he mates av crosd dis stage pls
Re: Olakunle Churchill And Rosaline Meurer Step Out (Throwback Photos) by drnoel: 7:44pm On Jan 22, 2017
40kobo77:

To those of u taking panadol for another man's wahala. Thunder way go fire una still dey on d way

3 Likes

Re: Olakunle Churchill And Rosaline Meurer Step Out (Throwback Photos) by Zuwy12(f): 7:48pm On Jan 22, 2017
Hmmmmmmmm,may God help oooooo.......
Re: Olakunle Churchill And Rosaline Meurer Step Out (Throwback Photos) by wink2015(m): 7:51pm On Jan 22, 2017
What is the current situation regarding their marriage. Have they finally settled to remain as husband and wife or they have decided to separate or divorce.

what is the true situation of things regarding Tontoh Dikeh Marriage and Olakunle Churchill?

We have had too many distracting stories between the duo with the last I saw of Churchill was with his young son on a 4 wheel drive.

I have my doubt about Tontoh Dikeh having a happy marriage given her wayward life style before she had this marriage with this young lad.

It is true that it is God that makes marriage but Tontoh is a rascal girl with funny behaviour.
Re: Olakunle Churchill And Rosaline Meurer Step Out (Throwback Photos) by Arielle: 7:52pm On Jan 22, 2017
yinkslinks:
Did u taste her too? Dem say Dem say, where u dere?
I don't understand people. Did you see her sleeping with all these men? Or are you in her pant? Or follow her to jazz man? Nigerians sef. Our matter tire me. She has to have been screwing around and it must be jazz. Is she not a human being? Can she not have seen the error of her ways and changed? Or perhaps she fvkked Church good and like a lot of you men, was pvssy-whipped enough marry her. People people people!!!!
Re: Olakunle Churchill And Rosaline Meurer Step Out (Throwback Photos) by Nobody: 7:52pm On Jan 22, 2017
luminouz:

Relieved of her work? N u go give her another abi? undecided

Kunlex.. why na only women you dey quote lipsrsealed grin
Re: Olakunle Churchill And Rosaline Meurer Step Out (Throwback Photos) by luminouz(m): 7:55pm On Jan 22, 2017
Mrtolotolo:

Kunlex.. why na only women you dey quote lipsrsealed grin

Loooool! This guy u no go kill me oooooo! Shuuu! OK....
I will quote u too tongue cheesy
Re: Olakunle Churchill And Rosaline Meurer Step Out (Throwback Photos) by MurderX: 7:55pm On Jan 22, 2017
Roon9:

It is people like this that would marry Mary Amaka that has stayed 13+ years in Italy undecided

STFU, IndecentStar Ivanka Trump is still first lady. Everybody's got the right to be loved.
Re: Olakunle Churchill And Rosaline Meurer Step Out (Throwback Photos) by Nobody: 7:56pm On Jan 22, 2017
luminouz:

Loooool! This guy u no go kill me oooooo! Shuuu! OK....
I will quote u too tongue cheesy

Ehnnn I won't let you rest since you don collect vivi angry

grin grin
Re: Olakunle Churchill And Rosaline Meurer Step Out (Throwback Photos) by luminouz(m): 8:00pm On Jan 22, 2017
Mrtolotolo:

Ehnnn I won't let you rest since you don collect vivi angry

grin grin

Haba! Me don tell u say na u get her o....am just d adviser....n ur assistant..capisce? grin grin cheesy
Re: Olakunle Churchill And Rosaline Meurer Step Out (Throwback Photos) by enemmo(f): 8:00pm On Jan 22, 2017
cococandy:
Okoko do you think there is any professional prostitute that you're better than?
Even the ones that have slept with dogs are better than you.
Fvcking hypocrite.

Don't mind the mumu.Woman never show am before.
Re: Olakunle Churchill And Rosaline Meurer Step Out (Throwback Photos) by fowosh: 8:01pm On Jan 22, 2017
why would he even use a female as his P.A in d first place?... wen he knws aw jealousy women can be
Re: Olakunle Churchill And Rosaline Meurer Step Out (Throwback Photos) by Nobody: 8:05pm On Jan 22, 2017
luminouz:

Haba! Me don tell u say na u get her o....am just d adviser....n ur assistant..capisce? grin grin cheesy

Leave my babe alone ooo!!!

angry

When we dey battle na?
Re: Olakunle Churchill And Rosaline Meurer Step Out (Throwback Photos) by luminouz(m): 8:09pm On Jan 22, 2017
Mrtolotolo:

Leave my babe alone ooo!!!

angry

When we dey battle na?

Twale o! Na ur babe ooooo

Battle? U know am ready anytime guy.....buh MI ba3 is low now....2mao? grin grin

Ur dp is funny! Too bad am gonna use DAT knife n fork to eat u up.....after I have roasted ur ass! tongue tongue
Re: Olakunle Churchill And Rosaline Meurer Step Out (Throwback Photos) by Nobody: 8:20pm On Jan 22, 2017
luminouz:

Twale o! Na ur babe ooooo

Battle? U know am ready anytime guy.....buh MI ba3 is low now....2mao? grin grin

Ur dp is funny! Too bad am gonna use DAT knife n fork to eat u up.....after I have roasted ur ass! tongue tongue

Hehehe.. my broda.. Mr poronto from toronto.. ayam ready whenever you are.. meanwhile check our this thread I created back then..

https://www.nairaland.com/2657494/back-days
Re: Olakunle Churchill And Rosaline Meurer Step Out (Throwback Photos) by TinaAnita(f): 8:24pm On Jan 22, 2017
I think Churchil is just testing how deep the water is, very soon he would come clean with his PA and by that time it would be too late for Tonto to save her marriage.. it's obvious that Churchil has a soft spot for fair ladies.
Re: Olakunle Churchill And Rosaline Meurer Step Out (Throwback Photos) by Iyomomoreloaded: 8:28pm On Jan 22, 2017
People be looking for all means to get to FP, by cooking up lies. OP well-done.
Churchill attended these events March 2016
http://www..com/talk/topic,285994.0.html

Lalasticlala
Mynd44
Seun

Re: Olakunle Churchill And Rosaline Meurer Step Out (Throwback Photos) by henryhemon(m): 8:32pm On Jan 22, 2017
Nixiepie:
Nawa oo this man will worsen his marriage crisis if care is not taken,

I suggest he stop giving the media of wat to talk about

Maybe she should be relieved of her work for peace to reign,my opinion thou#

That's trash opinion. She should be relieved of her job cuz of one wife that know how they started n what the P.A brings to the table for her husband to succeed?
Re: Olakunle Churchill And Rosaline Meurer Step Out (Throwback Photos) by luminouz(m): 8:36pm On Jan 22, 2017
Mrtolotolo:

Hehehe.. my broda.. Mr poronto from toronto.. ayam ready whenever you are.. meanwhile check our this thread I created back then..

https://www.nairaland.com/2657494/back-days
U created DAT thread? Brilliant bro.....dos guys delivered ....y did d thread just die like DAT....seems most peeps here on NL don't aprec8 word rap..maybe audio rap is better.....
Re: Olakunle Churchill And Rosaline Meurer Step Out (Throwback Photos) by CoolVoice(m): 8:37pm On Jan 22, 2017
God will never make me hire a ugly PA.... Hot Sexy Chick to Bad!! grin cheesy But strictly professional relationship though wink
Re: Olakunle Churchill And Rosaline Meurer Step Out (Throwback Photos) by wadetaw202: 8:38pm On Jan 22, 2017
graciella:
Aboki poster, that's his PA, WHICH MEANS PERSONAL ASSISTANT, could also mean Confidential secretary.
And could also mean bedroom/hotel room personal assistant or romance confidential secretary.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Meet Kgomotso Christopher, The MTN Customer Care Voice Lady. Photos / Meet Dammy: The Endowed Naijaprincess Who Charges Guys $12 To Watch Her Twerk / Don Jazzy Reacts To Simi And Adekunle Gold's Wedding With Hilarious Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.