Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,607 members, 7,809,223 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:50 AM

Photos: Meet Big Brother Nigeria 2017 Housemates - TV/Movies (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Photos: Meet Big Brother Nigeria 2017 Housemates (128573 Views)

Meet Big Brother Nigeria 2006 Housemates. Then Vs Now Photos / Big Brother Naija 2017 Housemates Step Out #bbnaija 2018 Premiere / Big Brother Nigeria 2017 Auditions (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos: Meet Big Brother Nigeria 2017 Housemates by Nobody: 11:01pm On Jan 22, 2017
TinaAnita:
What a super boring reality show. No house mate to watch out for, ugly girls and boys.. The judges who screened them have a poor taste.. There is nothing interesting about the show, all of them are just making hullabaloos and trying so hard to be funny. Big brother naija is not working for me.

Na WA ooo, with the level of your ugliness you still have the guts to call some people ugly?!
You better be careful o

3 Likes

Re: Photos: Meet Big Brother Nigeria 2017 Housemates by Bahddo(m): 11:04pm On Jan 22, 2017
Who and who would be the first to Bleep in the house? Place your bets here. cheesy
Re: Photos: Meet Big Brother Nigeria 2017 Housemates by mediocre(m): 11:15pm On Jan 22, 2017
So kojo really fvcked this bisola girl in project fame academy grin
Re: Photos: Meet Big Brother Nigeria 2017 Housemates by INDUSTRIALFAN(m): 11:15pm On Jan 22, 2017
JaneyBlingx:
So should we fry beans? I need me a *I don't give a fu*k meme* grin
Here's some...

Re: Photos: Meet Big Brother Nigeria 2017 Housemates by Laple0541(m): 11:18pm On Jan 22, 2017
I beg who is Big Brother Nigeria?
Re: Photos: Meet Big Brother Nigeria 2017 Housemates by Nobody: 11:21pm On Jan 22, 2017
buffalowings:

Choi..

See fine geh

Second time coming across the moniker

Baba you like to give girls hope oh,see this one when paint face like potopoto na hin you dey wine
Re: Photos: Meet Big Brother Nigeria 2017 Housemates by Sibe007(m): 11:53pm On Jan 22, 2017
TinaAnita:
What a super boring reality show. No house mate to watch out for, ugly girls and boys.. The judges who screened them have a poor taste.. There is nothing interesting about the show, all of them are just making hullabaloos and trying so hard to be funny. Big brother naija is not working for me.

Lol tho, it only just started na....

Give it time.
Re: Photos: Meet Big Brother Nigeria 2017 Housemates by cybriz82(m): 12:09am On Jan 23, 2017
Afam4eva:
What sort of names are these? Are they Nigerians?

i tired ooo.uriel abi na urine.tboss.cocoise as in tortoise..kemen as in xmen...bally.as in boiling bean..miyonse as in mineral...will der parent still reconize dem?
Re: Photos: Meet Big Brother Nigeria 2017 Housemates by nicolosam(m): 12:10am On Jan 23, 2017
Nonsense of the highest order!
Re: Photos: Meet Big Brother Nigeria 2017 Housemates by Culin(f): 12:12am On Jan 23, 2017
wait! Bisola? isn't she tiwalade's bestie in 'skinny girl in transit' ?

1 Like

Re: Photos: Meet Big Brother Nigeria 2017 Housemates by Phi001(m): 12:26am On Jan 23, 2017
JaneyBlingx:
So should we fry beans? I need me a *I don't give a fu*k meme* grin
Bend down and select...

Re: Photos: Meet Big Brother Nigeria 2017 Housemates by Aida13: 1:51am On Jan 23, 2017
Bisola seemed cool but I see she is too down to earth and somehow razz picking her teeth for one hour.

Miyonse seems the most bearable. But he is getting too close to that pierced aunty cougar claiming 22 T-Boss angry grin

1 Like

Re: Photos: Meet Big Brother Nigeria 2017 Housemates by uyisteven(m): 2:03am On Jan 23, 2017
That T-Boss Cinderella Dey Give Me Joy + Sunlight....
She Com Be Edo Babe Again..., Person Go Wound 4 Dat House... grin
Re: Photos: Meet Big Brother Nigeria 2017 Housemates by Nobody: 4:11am On Jan 23, 2017
TinaAnita:

Judging from your profile pic, you look ugly and no way even close to the people selected. So STFU.

1 Like

Re: Photos: Meet Big Brother Nigeria 2017 Housemates by MrGreenMavro: 6:13am On Jan 23, 2017
truthsayer007:

Judging from your profile pic, you look ugly and no way even close to the people selected. So STFU.
Don't blame her...she's a super model, modeling for Ugliness! watchout for her own edition, BigBrotherUgliness

1 Like

Re: Photos: Meet Big Brother Nigeria 2017 Housemates by MizTyna(f): 6:33am On Jan 23, 2017
sKeetz:
Pls if you get to know of anyone selling his/her car. Any model and any color. In good condition with all the documents valid and legal, and the price is between 750k and 1.500m Please let him/her sell it. I am not interested.
Thanks.

Lmfao!
Re: Photos: Meet Big Brother Nigeria 2017 Housemates by brimoknight(m): 6:40am On Jan 23, 2017
donfemo:
Please i would love to know the primary objective of this show. Anyone please

Just to Romance and f*ck!
Re: Photos: Meet Big Brother Nigeria 2017 Housemates by segzyogondus(m): 7:01am On Jan 23, 2017
Helkayklassic:
Are these their nicknames? abi why is most of the names not sounding Naija.
Exactly what I have being asking myself where are they really from with these names ,abi na Big Brother West Africa ?
Re: Photos: Meet Big Brother Nigeria 2017 Housemates by segzyogondus(m): 7:08am On Jan 23, 2017
Everyone got a story but anybody when win congrats and make the person remember to pay him tithe and help some needy for the Country ooo ..... But trust me this seems like BB West africa cos of their names abeg make them let us know real complete name make we no confuse ...
Re: Photos: Meet Big Brother Nigeria 2017 Housemates by jaszplus12(m): 7:12am On Jan 23, 2017
Why don't we have great science reality shows in Nigeria to advance the cause of technology and life? All we hear and see are shows to promote sex and sexuality. Can't we do something else? Tomorrow dem go say hungry dey! Let's do a reality show on agriculture!!! IMO!!
Re: Photos: Meet Big Brother Nigeria 2017 Housemates by biiibi(f): 9:42am On Jan 23, 2017
Afam4eva:
That Abisola girl looks familiar. I think she was in one other reality show.
yes...Bisola was one time in project fame westafrica,cant remember d season,either 3rd or 4th,she was d commedian in d house,always mimicking uncle ben alot and d judges...lolz
Re: Photos: Meet Big Brother Nigeria 2017 Housemates by beezyblaze(m): 12:31pm On Jan 23, 2017
INTROVERT:
Ok

Are
You
Really
Introverted
Re: Photos: Meet Big Brother Nigeria 2017 Housemates by Nobody: 12:33pm On Jan 23, 2017
Baseema:
excuse me, I dont understand.

what language is that?
oh! That's ibibio language use by the akwa ibomites grin where u frm?
Re: Photos: Meet Big Brother Nigeria 2017 Housemates by MarieSucre(f): 5:05pm On Jan 23, 2017
gbaskiboy:
Hmmmmm! Bisola, you are a single mother, I wonder if your seven years old kid will be comfortable seeing you romancing your house mates? Just thinking

I'm not understanding, so she should not do adult things again?
Re: Photos: Meet Big Brother Nigeria 2017 Housemates by MarilynNash(f): 7:55am On Jan 24, 2017
Opakan2:

won ma do ndokudo

They want to turn Naija to sin country.. we're watching in 3D
Is it not already a sin country?
Is it ghosts that are raping your children or spirits that are killing your econmy?
Holier than thou nonsense
Re: Photos: Meet Big Brother Nigeria 2017 Housemates by Fabulous0019(m): 8:23pm On Feb 06, 2017
sKeetz:
Pls if you get to know of anyone selling his/her car. Any model and any color. In good condition with all the documents valid and legal, and the price is between 750k and 1.500m Please let him/her sell it. I am not interested.
Thanks.

Now dat was hilarious!! grin
Re: Photos: Meet Big Brother Nigeria 2017 Housemates by Oleku93(m): 7:20am On Feb 17, 2017
Afam4eva:
That Abisola girl looks familiar. I think she was in one other reality show.
She dy Falz Ello bae video
Re: Photos: Meet Big Brother Nigeria 2017 Housemates by kingmekus(m): 8:06pm On Feb 19, 2017
ednut1:
Gifty which kind accent u get self. all dis fake ass
as at January 22 you already knew that gifty is fake..mehn!!!YOU ARE THE MAN!!
Re: Photos: Meet Big Brother Nigeria 2017 Housemates by ednut1(m): 9:24pm On Feb 19, 2017
kingmekus:
as at January 22 you already knew that gifty is fake..mehn!!!YOU ARE THE MAN!!
bros i don work with americans, british, Europeans etc. And i knw their accents very well. Gifty's accent is as fake as nigeria vs India 99-1
Re: Photos: Meet Big Brother Nigeria 2017 Housemates by massingale(m): 12:59am On Mar 22, 2017
ednut1:
bros i don work with americans, british, Europeans etc. And i knw their accents very well. Gifty's accent is as fake as nigeria vs India 99-1

You no get chill at all... Lols
Re: Photos: Meet Big Brother Nigeria 2017 Housemates by scoundrel(f): 8:25pm On Apr 08, 2020
...and Efe won the show last last. Till today his music career hasn’t blown. God will punish Multichoice for that Ultimate Love seven week scam.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

What Was The Last Movie You Watched - Part 2 / Bbtitans: Ipeleng And Lukay Have Sex In The House (video) / Khalifa Vanithel: Big Brother Cameroon Winner And Her Prize (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.