Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,982 members, 7,817,900 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:20 PM

Davido's Daughter, Imade In Church With Her Mum (Pics, Video) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Davido's Daughter, Imade In Church With Her Mum (Pics, Video) (51830 Views)

Sophia Momodu Slams IG User Who Said She Dresses Imade In Boring Clothes / Sophia Momodu & Daughter, Imade Adeleke Step Out In Style For Davido's Concert / White Boy Hugs Davido's Daughter, Imade In School. Davido Reacts (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Davido's Daughter, Imade In Church With Her Mum (Pics, Video) by 9jacelebsvideos(m): 7:55pm On Jan 22, 2017
Davido's Baby Imade Looking Adorable While Having Fun With Mum At The Church Service

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=POrooS7UQik

1 Like

Re: Davido's Daughter, Imade In Church With Her Mum (Pics, Video) by INTROVERT(f): 7:56pm On Jan 22, 2017
OK. Seen
Re: Davido's Daughter, Imade In Church With Her Mum (Pics, Video) by maryjan8(f): 8:08pm On Jan 22, 2017
Looking good
Re: Davido's Daughter, Imade In Church With Her Mum (Pics, Video) by Nobody: 8:22pm On Jan 22, 2017
That bikini picture of her in that pose will be in the minds of many men in that church who saw the picture.

Lord help us.

49 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Davido's Daughter, Imade In Church With Her Mum (Pics, Video) by Twizzy30(m): 10:54pm On Jan 22, 2017
See as she cover everywhere for inside church. Hypocrites

5 Likes

Re: Davido's Daughter, Imade In Church With Her Mum (Pics, Video) by Stranger101: 9:34am On Jan 23, 2017
kennygee:
That bikini picture of her in that pose will be in the minds of many men in that church who saw the picture.

Lord help us.
Some men would even be viewing the bikini picture on the internet Right there in the church and at the same time looking at her shaking their heads.

End time tinz

12 Likes

Re: Davido's Daughter, Imade In Church With Her Mum (Pics, Video) by Franky826: 1:26pm On Jan 23, 2017
undecided

Baby is cute but who left the pink flower filters on her head??
Re: Davido's Daughter, Imade In Church With Her Mum (Pics, Video) by FearFactor1: 1:48pm On Jan 23, 2017
Hmmm.

Sha check me out

7 Likes

Re: Davido's Daughter, Imade In Church With Her Mum (Pics, Video) by pizza10(f): 1:49pm On Jan 23, 2017
who cares?

1 Like

Re: Davido's Daughter, Imade In Church With Her Mum (Pics, Video) by Bigajeff(m): 1:49pm On Jan 23, 2017
Cute Omo Omo Baba Olowo
Re: Davido's Daughter, Imade In Church With Her Mum (Pics, Video) by gentlejay007(m): 1:50pm On Jan 23, 2017
SO angry

Fiverr sellers, check my signature
Re: Davido's Daughter, Imade In Church With Her Mum (Pics, Video) by TTLHORLA: 1:50pm On Jan 23, 2017
fine girl
Re: Davido's Daughter, Imade In Church With Her Mum (Pics, Video) by yankeedude(m): 1:50pm On Jan 23, 2017
OK
Re: Davido's Daughter, Imade In Church With Her Mum (Pics, Video) by voicelez: 1:50pm On Jan 23, 2017
Fine girl, plz grow up fast so that you will become somebody's baby mama too. As for Davido kwontinue

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Davido's Daughter, Imade In Church With Her Mum (Pics, Video) by onyeezeigbo: 1:50pm On Jan 23, 2017
"Can you imagine
I used N4,000 to buy fuel for my car, so I decided to use the remaining N1,000 I had left in my pocket to get some food in a restaurant before I face the traffic.
As I ordered the food and sat down to eat, a well-dressed man in a suit sitting beside me said, "I love the way you eat, try their snail, I will pay." I hastily added four pieces of snail at a cost of N2,000 and continued eating. He said again, "You eat so well, please get a bottle of wine so that you can drink after eating." I hastily made the order and was having fun.
My total bill came up to about N10,000. I thanked him for accepting to pay. As I stood to leave, my car key fell down and I bent to pick it. I discovered that the man was
bare-footed! I thought the man was attending a certain church but 3 hefty guys immediately busted in and grabbed him by the arm. One of them said to me, "I'm sorry if this man has been disturbing you, he just escape
from our psychiatric hospital this morning...
I fainted!
Who go pay 4 me, abeg...."

14 Likes

Re: Davido's Daughter, Imade In Church With Her Mum (Pics, Video) by Mouthgag: 1:50pm On Jan 23, 2017
So the drug addict baby whorema goes to church?

2 Likes

Re: Davido's Daughter, Imade In Church With Her Mum (Pics, Video) by SFSNIPER(m): 1:52pm On Jan 23, 2017
Cute lil angel
Re: Davido's Daughter, Imade In Church With Her Mum (Pics, Video) by grandstar(m): 1:53pm On Jan 23, 2017
tikkykay:

Can I pay after getting paid

Sure! Its your type they actually want!
Re: Davido's Daughter, Imade In Church With Her Mum (Pics, Video) by Chanchit: 1:53pm On Jan 23, 2017
After she don go display yansh finish for bar beach.
Re: Davido's Daughter, Imade In Church With Her Mum (Pics, Video) by olafunny(m): 1:54pm On Jan 23, 2017
And mum wont carry me to church

Re: Davido's Daughter, Imade In Church With Her Mum (Pics, Video) by Mouthgag: 1:55pm On Jan 23, 2017
onyeezeigbo:
"Can you imagine
I used N4,000 to buy fuel for my car, so I decided to use the remaining N1,000 I had left in my pocket to get some food in a restaurant before I face the traffic.
As I ordered the food and sat down to eat, a well-dressed man in a suit sitting beside me said, "I love the way you eat, try their snail, I will pay." I hastily added four pieces of snail at a cost of N2,000 and continued eating. He said again, "You eat so well, please get a bottle of wine so that you can drink after eating." I hastily made the order and was having fun.
My total bill came up to about N10,000. I thanked him for accepting to pay. As I stood to leave, my car key fell down and I bent to pick it. I discovered that the man was
bare-footed! I thought the man was attending a certain church but 3 hefty guys immediately busted in and grabbed him by the arm. One of them said to me, "I'm sorry if this man has been disturbing you, he just escape
I fainted!
Dry

5 Likes

Re: Davido's Daughter, Imade In Church With Her Mum (Pics, Video) by olafunny(m): 1:57pm On Jan 23, 2017
onyeezeigbo:
"Can you imagine
I fainted!
undecided undecided

4 Likes

Re: Davido's Daughter, Imade In Church With Her Mum (Pics, Video) by peter0071(m): 1:58pm On Jan 23, 2017

NEXT!!!![color=#990000][/color] undecided
Re: Davido's Daughter, Imade In Church With Her Mum (Pics, Video) by SexyNairalander: 1:59pm On Jan 23, 2017
booked
Re: Davido's Daughter, Imade In Church With Her Mum (Pics, Video) by Nobody: 2:13pm On Jan 23, 2017
nice one...

Re: Davido's Daughter, Imade In Church With Her Mum (Pics, Video) by Nickymezor(f): 2:39pm On Jan 23, 2017
Pretty Imade kiss
Re: Davido's Daughter, Imade In Church With Her Mum (Pics, Video) by MichaelSokoto(m): 2:40pm On Jan 23, 2017
9jacelebsvideos:
Davido's Baby Imade Looking Adorable While Having Fun With Mum At The Church Service

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=POrooS7UQik

Re: Davido's Daughter, Imade In Church With Her Mum (Pics, Video) by tillaman(m): 3:47pm On Jan 23, 2017
Fine gyall
Re: Davido's Daughter, Imade In Church With Her Mum (Pics, Video) by EWAagoyin(m): 4:56pm On Jan 23, 2017
today she shares pictures wearing only G-string... tomorrow she is in church... o ga o

(1) (2) (Reply)

Maheeda Shares Rare Photo With Her Husband / Dj Cuppy & Ryan Taylor Party With Friends To Celebrate Their Engagement In Dubai / Davido Replies Troll Who Questioned When He Plans To Sell Out An 80,000 Capacity

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.