Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,900 members, 7,834,996 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 12:16 AM

Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread - TV/Movies (1002) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread (3131943 Views)

Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread / Efe Wins Big Brother Naija 2017 / Big Brother Naija 2017 Winner Announcement & Grand Finale Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (999) (1000) (1001) (1002) (1003) (1004) (1005) ... (3141) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by sirfee(m): 5:09pm On Feb 18, 2017
toseen7:
The ambulance is on the waaaaaay!
grin
toseen7:
The ambulance is on the waaaaaay!

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by toseen7: 5:10pm On Feb 18, 2017
Binchie:
8 or 9pm?
they normally start @9pm, but last week they started @9:30.
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Agbgift(f): 5:10pm On Feb 18, 2017
waxdude:
Remember dos dayzzzzzz
yes o. I can't forget BBA days grin
waxdude:
Remember dos dayzzzzzz
yes o. I can't forget BBA days
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by newguy1(m): 5:11pm On Feb 18, 2017
enemmo:

Jump into conclusions.

Jon was the first winner of Glo Naija sings and I read online that he used his prize money to get an education,I don't know how true it is.

that nigg.r parent rich man. The other day he was talking about going toParis 4 Beyonce concert p

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Ayokunleayoolashakirudeen(m): 5:11pm On Feb 18, 2017
enemmo:

I wrote that because his story could have also been like that of Bisola or TTT who 'hustled' . Anyways as many have noticed,majority of them are upper or at least middle class.My alliance to them will start and end on wechat.

And look what I found online (Hope I wont get banned)

http://damindofmarc..com.ng/2012/08/house-of-swag.html work profile of TTT.
O.M.G

TTT na correct scammer o

i remember his nude campaign, and all he did

Someone with this kind of C.V has no right to pull that on the public

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by sirfee(m): 5:11pm On Feb 18, 2017
100naira:
no be 9pm again?
I heard it's going to be 8pm(maybe Nigerian time)You know south Africa is one hour ahead of us.
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by toseen7: 5:12pm On Feb 18, 2017
I will be here when its get to #2000
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Vanessa88(f): 5:13pm On Feb 18, 2017
[quote author=ndidibabe post=53831154]Mumu.[/quote hv ] grin This Ndidibabe u harsh oh!

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by newguy1(m): 5:15pm On Feb 18, 2017
Ayokunleayoolashakirudeen:
Bisola giving us good Jamz tonight... Bassey is getting better at this guitar thing.
shocked I won talk say na soso photo bassey dey use d guitar take I couldn't hear a thing from him na only bally drum dey sound
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by gincmedia: 5:15pm On Feb 18, 2017
LuvU2:

Yaa. Marvis needs ta go. Like she should be at home lready. Too razz nd boring. How can anyone vote for her instead of gifty?

True Gifty mayb dumb, well to some people, but not to me. She doesn't knw some basic things bt she knows how to keep d spotlight on her. Nd if u ask me, that's all shades of smart. People complaining re not happy to see a beautiful woman who is lively. They'd prefer she is just beauty wit no game, so they hv something to sympathise with her. Bt she is disappointing them nd its painful.

She is great. But Bisola, Tboss nd Ttt jast do it for me.
Too razz, that's the word that eluded me - too razz jor

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Enahi(f): 5:16pm On Feb 18, 2017
sirfee:
Miss you are already deviating,that is not what he meant.He is just trying to convince us that they are not as poor as most people think they are.They are all from upper and middle class families.

And my point is that doesnt stop them from hustling excerpt he is expecting the HMs to keep relying on their families and friends undecided
As far as i am concerned non of the HMs has a comfortable life and BBnaija is the best platform to get popular and be famous which will help them in actualizing their dreams.
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by newguy1(m): 5:18pm On Feb 18, 2017
bravozulu:
Only Dare and Praiz broke that jinx.
u need to hear ric hassani n nonso amadi this two kids will change the d game

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by alexkarim(m): 5:18pm On Feb 18, 2017
enemmo:

I wrote that because his story could have also been like that of Bisola or TTT who 'hustled' . Anyways as many have noticed,majority of them are upper or at least middle class.My alliance to them will start and end on wechat.

Oboy... Elijah(Lai) Mohammed still dey learn work for TTT syd..

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by pradoworld: 5:18pm On Feb 18, 2017
enemmo:

If the info on that page is anything to go by then he is the most established fellow in that house.

I'm not against him being in the house but all this his past suffering bullshit story gets me annoyed.

It's a game and so far him dey play

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by sirfee(m): 5:20pm On Feb 18, 2017
enemmo:

Thank you so much for the site,TTT has tried his best in life,may God bless his hustle.....e don tey wey dat guy don dey hustle.
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 5:22pm On Feb 18, 2017
sirfee:
Most of this guys are not as bad as they are always claiming.
Ehh I don't doubt that some may have exaggerated and I can sha understand how some viewers have come to their conclusions about certain housemates but things might not be as straightforward as they seem. I say this because there are a lot of assumptions being thrown about and treated as fact, I don't know lol anywho
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 5:25pm On Feb 18, 2017
In order of who I want gone:

Marvis

Tony

Gifty

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by pradoworld: 5:26pm On Feb 18, 2017
enemmo:

At least no one can come and say it is another evil blogger again, the date the article was written shows in the link (08/2012).

If he was this established in 2012 (5 years ago), I wonder his current status.

Wen did all this his sad stories start.

On his return, lai Mohammed should b sacked and let ttt replace. Ttt can lie for universe. Lai Mohammed don c him oga for bbn house o.

Ttt, I hail thee

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by newguy1(m): 5:26pm On Feb 18, 2017
Bisola too get talent men

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Ayokunleayoolashakirudeen(m): 5:28pm On Feb 18, 2017
pradoworld:

At least no one can come and say it is another evil blogger again, the date the article was written shows in the link (08/2012).

On his return, lai Mohammed should b sacked and let ttt replace. Ttt can lie for universe. Lai Mohammed don c him oga for bbn house o.

Ttt, I hail thee
i taya o
Oh boi...

Na C.V long like National Budget

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by sleepyeyez(m): 5:28pm On Feb 18, 2017
EFE : (tryna play the less privileged card) so na so light dey steady for yankee?

JON : yeah

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Ayokunleayoolashakirudeen(m): 5:30pm On Feb 18, 2017
newguy1:
Bisola too get talent men
where you see this one again.. ahahahhahha
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by sirfee(m): 5:32pm On Feb 18, 2017
Enahi:

And my point is that doesnt stop them from hustling excerpt he is expecting the HMs to keep relying on their families and friends undecided
As far as i am concerned non of the HMs has a comfortable life and BBnaija is the best platform to get popular and be famous which will help them in actualizing their dreams.
Biko chill dear,we are all saying the same thing....we know they are all in that house just to showcase their talents to the whole world but there's no need for deceits and desperation.They should stop pretending as if they are all from war zones......we know those wey dey for IDP camps
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by pradoworld: 5:33pm On Feb 18, 2017

i taya o
Oh boi...

That kind cv as @ 2012, right now (2017) na only 80 leaves exercise book fit contain am.

I fear cv.

I just go carry my own now look, just 3 pages and somebody cv b like 80 leaves note book.

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 5:35pm On Feb 18, 2017

i taya o
Oh boi...

Lmao

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Threebear(m): 5:35pm On Feb 18, 2017
enemmo:

Chai!
And I was wasting my votes on these fraud. I wish I can take all back. His portfolio even pass kaffy.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Threebear(m): 5:36pm On Feb 18, 2017
pradoworld:

Ttt, I hail thee
grin
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by sirfee(m): 5:37pm On Feb 18, 2017
pradoworld:

Ttt, I hail thee
Lmao,you mean lie mohammed dey learn work for where ThintallTITUS dey*well done sir*
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 5:38pm On Feb 18, 2017
Gifty doing Debbie's hair. They're gisting, Debbie asks her who she thinks likes her. Gifty says Efe and Bassey, Debbie says she thinks Bassey likes Tboss and that he likes Uriel's body, that once when Uriel walked past him he was staring and muttered "shit" without even realising.
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Ayokunleayoolashakirudeen(m): 5:38pm On Feb 18, 2017
sirfee:
Lmao,you mean lie mohammed dey learn work for where ThintallTITUS dey*well done sir*
grin grin you cant make heaven
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by oviejnr(m): 5:40pm On Feb 18, 2017
enemmo:

This TTT CV weak me I swear, some governor CV dey learn for this guy own. And the guy dey cry for sympathy vote. Chaii shocked

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by sirfee(m): 5:43pm On Feb 18, 2017
1bkaye:

Lmao
Can you see,these guys are just too desperate that's why they are all playing the "victim card" for us.Bisola has featured in some nollywood movies...she's always among the major casts.Bally's late dad is a politician(an ex senator)etc

(1) (2) (3) ... (999) (1000) (1001) (1002) (1003) (1004) (1005) ... (3141) (Reply)

What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 / What Movie Are You Watching Now? / Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.