Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,218 members, 7,860,385 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 10:15 AM

Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread - TV/Movies (1078) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread (3145467 Views)

Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread / Efe Wins Big Brother Naija 2017 / Big Brother Naija 2017 Winner Announcement & Grand Finale Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1075) (1076) (1077) (1078) (1079) (1080) (1081) ... (3141) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by ninnyanny(f): 6:38pm On Feb 19, 2017
pocohantas:

What is this one saying?
If you think all you need to be a good rapper is be hardcore...you need an OS upgrade.

Better visit NL rap section for a start.
oga dnt jump into a sub....waka pass

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by MizOmalicha(f): 6:38pm On Feb 19, 2017
Binchie:
From twitter: The best way to end this game wud b wit Ese
confessing-there's a married man with 2 kids on dis
table...every1 go quiet
Lol! I wish
Meeehhhnnn I would love 2see dat

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by kowema(f): 6:39pm On Feb 19, 2017
duduade:

Jesus... .. Debbie... Blooow job....

The scene was really conspicuous you would hardly notice .
I'm surprised im the only one that saw that Debbie gave Bally a Mouth Action last nyt.

The camera was moving from Sleeping Jon, to Disappointed Kemen to ESE and Efe and then to Bally and a human sized bulge under the sheets, plus Bally was moving to rythym.
At first I was confused cus I last saw Bally dragging bed space and blanket with ESE . Now u could hear the splutter sound but u won't know the source.
Not until Tboss and Gifty sharply appeared on the scene unaware. Next thing I see was Debbie rise Head with her Didi weaving sharply coming out of the blanket.

Gifty immediately coded and backed them like an old woman reading her late nyt bible. Gifty stood backing them for a whole long time.
If u have an explora decoder or something, find the scene wia kemen was Sulking after biggie rebuked him for something . its the same time Jon was sleeping like a log of wood and TTT n Bisola wia curled up too.
I've searched the whole net but can't find it.
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by BabaPissmaker(m): 6:39pm On Feb 19, 2017
1bkaye:

No inauthenticity from her at all, candid and free, although it can be argued that she's at an advantage since she's sha somewhat privy to how the outside world have received the show and knows she's just a fake housemate so it's not like she has anyone to prove herself to or form for
No doubt she has that litl advantage nonetheless she's a bright character
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by ninnyanny(f): 6:39pm On Feb 19, 2017
Threebear:

Rap is the most complex part of the art called music.
It has soul, expression, content and flow.
Go and look at the greats.. tupac, Eminem or Jay Z.... They create not only a story with their words, they make you cry, feel their struggle and commensurate with their achievement.
Bringing it back to the local scene, listen to zoro, olamide phyno etc they aren't as good as their white peers but you can't discount the fact their rap has soul and you feel you are seeing the world through their eyes whenever you hear them rap.
Efe is wack, not only does he stutter with words, he has no content, no soul, no flow and no nothing.
oga go call police

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by eaziguyman(m): 6:40pm On Feb 19, 2017
In orda news mourinho have vex pogba and zlatan is on for nan u
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by femiyonse: 6:40pm On Feb 19, 2017
pocohantas:

What is this one saying?
If you think all you need to be a good rapper is be hardcore...you need a system upgrade.

Better visit NL rap section for a start.
....pocohantas I lie down give u ooo.....u Na all round babe....u sabi rap even....
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by BabaPissmaker(m): 6:40pm On Feb 19, 2017
Akthedream112:

SAME HERE.. SHE IS ALSO MULTI TALENTED..
ESE AUDITION NA HIM DEM GIVE US GIFTY AND MARVIS.. THE THING WEAK ME
E weak me sef
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by gneisss: 6:41pm On Feb 19, 2017
pocohantas:

Someone said it once, that the most outspoken people on NL are very introverted in reality. I am beginning to agree, using you as a case study.
Na for here you come dey show yourself? Wehdone Sir.

Alot of people on social media are like that tho...u will be surprise to know how much of an introvert they are in real life

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by duduade: 6:41pm On Feb 19, 2017
kowema:

I'm surprised im the only one that saw that Debbie gave Bally a Mouth Action last nyt.

The camera was moving from Sleeping Jon, to Disappointed Kemen to ESE and Efe and then to Bally and a human sized bulge under the sheets, plus Bally was moving to rythym.
At first I was confused cus I last saw Bally dragging bed space and blanket with ESE . Now u could hear the splutter sound but u won't know the source.
Not until Tboss and Gifty sharply appeared on the scene unaware. Next thing I see was Debbie rise Head with her Didi weaving sharply coming out of the blanket.

Gifty immediately coded and backed them like an old woman reading her late nyt bible. Gifty stood backing them for a whole long time.
If u have an explora decoder or something, find the scene wia kemen was Sulking after biggie rebuked him for something . its the same time Jon was sleeping like a log of wood and TTT n Bisola wia curled up too.

Hmmmm
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Misswang001(f): 6:41pm On Feb 19, 2017
Nice one. I just realized this is the only place some persons can actually air their opinion. No one actually gives them a chance in the real world, so their hate comment on here is understood. The trash coming from their mouths, can't change what I think or know.
ninnyanny:
" there's nothing artificial that beats
The natural way in culture or ideals
Of life"

Efe's kinda rap mustn't be hardcore like mode9
He must sound all western like jayz
Efe is representing his immediate environment
His subjectmatter is not far from what the
Average Nigerian person experiences everyday.
What makes him wack?
Because he said he didn't know about appetizer
Or desert?
That is because in our worldview there's nothing like
Appetizer or desert its only breakfast lunch and dinner we know?
What makes him freaking wack?
Because he raps in pidgin or raps with what he sees in the house? That's call mutual intelligibility.
Efe represents Nigeria and Africa at large.
So if u can't stand him break your TV.
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by ninnyanny(f): 6:42pm On Feb 19, 2017
Ok moving on
Eviction... Next bus stop
TTT you going home mehn
Its my wish
Ur wife n kids need u

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 6:42pm On Feb 19, 2017
pocohantas:

See heartbreak... I kant take this... cry
fûck what sirfee says tongue
MY TENDERONI,You know you whom i wanna spend my life with
and i did cut them chicks off real quick all for u
They aint who I’m tryna deal with
you the one i wanna chill with
You got something i can build with
And I think i can see our future in your eyes like the crystal ball kiss

sirfee is jus a bad belle sumbori embarassed,jealousy person..don't mind him ehn

sirfee:
No Boj2 is a love-vendor,he's the 1st son of king Solomon,he has over 500 side chicks on nairaland,370 babes on facebook,389 damsels on whasapp,225 babes on bbm and 106 angels on wechat...you see
LWKMH grin
I thought we was homies cry
I thought u had my back bro
Why you gon' do me like that bruh.... In front of my lady embarassed
You know a nigga be Fateful lipsrsealed

toseen7:
Blood of Solomon! only Boj2 shocked ?
walahi,i have never cheated on any girl in my entire life.... lipsrsealed,
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by waxdude: 6:46pm On Feb 19, 2017
kowema:

Huh....
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Threebear(m): 6:46pm On Feb 19, 2017
Hope nobi this thing gifty wear she wan use for the live eviction show.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 6:47pm On Feb 19, 2017
duduade:

Who is Ronnie
TYPO... LOL.. DEBBIE RICE
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by peacettw: 6:48pm On Feb 19, 2017
Ugosample:

What you wrote up there makes zero sense.

And to think that this is coming from a woman is even more sickening....

Do You know the embarrassment Bill Clinton faced because of what he did with Monica?
Or Strauss Kahn who was forced to resign because of his frolicking with that Guinean girl.

it may be tolerated in Chauvinist Nigeria, but hey, as a public figure (ask Tiger Woods dem) over there, if you are caught, the backlash from the society will be there.

But hey it's a free world, any body that wants to Bleep should Bleep

Let me guess, you still believe you live in a bubble filled with goodness and whatever your mind has conjoined. Let me enlighten you....Open your eyes and see beyond what the media feeds to you. Denying that all i have said and from a male too is just too ironic and frankly smacks of hypocrisy. I can only imagine you are in your 20s. Well, you can feed your choir with your gibberish but we understand how things work. My advice to you is this, GROW UP
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by sod09(m): 6:48pm On Feb 19, 2017
Misswang001:
I have been studying you, to know if the level of your stupidity and madness is still curable.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by ninnyanny(f): 6:52pm On Feb 19, 2017
Misswang001:
Nice one. I just realized this is the only place some persons can actually air their opinion. No one actually gives them a chance in the real world, so their hate comment on here is understood. The trash coming from their mouths, can't change what I think or know.
very correct
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by ifunayalov(f): 6:52pm On Feb 19, 2017
so not true. I was awake and saw everything.
Debbie never did that. she was fast asleep. I really don't know why you are persisting in this.

if indeed she had, social media would have been agog with it especially as it will present a chance to bash her religious background.
even big brother will bring it up as it will definitely increase his ratings.

[color=#006600][/color]
kowema:

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by pocohantas(f): 6:52pm On Feb 19, 2017
ninnyanny:
oga dnt jump into a sub....waka pass
Babe abeg, dey argue on what you're knowledgeable on.
You know nothing about rap, even the so called 'street rap'.

femiyonse:
....pocoh antas I lie down give u ooo.....u Na all round babe....u sabi rap even....
I don't do hardcore rap, I listen to soft rap, and Efe's rap doesn't even come close.
Thanks Femiyonce.
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 6:52pm On Feb 19, 2017
peacettw:
As for the reason we also aren't calling for the heads of the male participants who participate in this debauchery, married or not, it is not far fetched.It is ingrained in us to cut the men some slack in these matters. The church encourages us to forgive and sometimes to tolerate the behaviour. The media glorifies it and the society has accepted it. Men are expected to cheat, DEAL WITH IT. And it is not just an African thing, Bill Clinton and his wife plus a lot of other countless cases comes to mind too. It is all unfair but then what ever is.
This is so stupid. Lol pele

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by eaziguyman(m): 6:52pm On Feb 19, 2017
Ibro don score experience is the best teacher is the meaning of dat goal, well play pogba
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Misswang001(f): 6:52pm On Feb 19, 2017
You insult others, and take offense at insults thrown back at you. E pain am
Akthedream112:

THAT WILL TAKE YOU ATLEAST 4 DECADE OF YOUR LIFE SPAN... I WISH YOU GOOD LUCK..
IF YOU INSULT ME AGAIN, I WILL SURE HIT YOU BACK.. SEBI NA GOAT YOU SAY YOU BE?
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by sod09(m): 6:55pm On Feb 19, 2017
Misswang001:
lmao

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by ninnyanny(f): 6:55pm On Feb 19, 2017
I don't want gifty to go ooo

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by duduade: 6:55pm On Feb 19, 2017
Akthedream112:

TYPO... LOL.. DEBBIE RICE
loool..no wahala
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by pocohantas(f): 6:56pm On Feb 19, 2017
Boj2:

fûck what sir fee says tongue
MY TENDERONI,You know you whom i wanna spend my life with
and i did cut them chicks off real quick all for u
They aint who I’m tryna deal with
you the one i wanna chill with
You got something i can build with
And I think i can see our future in your eyes like the crystal ball kiss
sir fee is jus a bad belle sumbori embarassed,jealousy person..don't mind him ehn
Hahaha.
I won't mind him. I know luv...even though you ain't JAMES...your word has been BOND so far.
I'm nervous...I don't want Gifty to go.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 6:59pm On Feb 19, 2017
Misswang001:
WHY YOU DEY CRY? TRY GET SENSE NOW.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 7:00pm On Feb 19, 2017
pocohantas:

Hahaha.
I won't mind him. I know luv...even though you ain't JAMES...your word has been BOND so far.
I'm nervous...I don't want Gifty to go.
Marvis going down the drain tonight
Gifty will survive every nomination

(1) (2) (3) ... (1075) (1076) (1077) (1078) (1079) (1080) (1081) ... (3141) (Reply)

What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 / What Movie Are You Watching Now? / Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.