Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,138 members, 7,849,561 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 01:04 AM

Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread - TV/Movies (1106) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread (3138967 Views)

Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread / Efe Wins Big Brother Naija 2017 / Big Brother Naija 2017 Winner Announcement & Grand Finale Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1103) (1104) (1105) (1106) (1107) (1108) (1109) ... (3141) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 10:46pm On Feb 19, 2017
toseen7:
saw this on twitter
Lol. How come Bisola is the Thing?
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by gincmedia: 10:46pm On Feb 19, 2017
XD3G:

If Big Brother should borrow FIFA's MRI scanner, then a lot of Housemates would be disqualified

I swear Efe don pass 25 - least ein be na 26 - 27 - Liar
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by moststylish(m): 10:46pm On Feb 19, 2017
pls what is bisola saying
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by ninnyanny(f): 10:46pm On Feb 19, 2017
Threebear:

I love you, you are a smart girl. And very unbiased.
thanks a lot. But Im team Efe ooo...ehehe
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by geezprince(m): 10:47pm On Feb 19, 2017
ninnyanny:
make I collect beer for ur head?
oya collect na. Shey na only beer you go like collect though?
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by ninnyanny(f): 10:47pm On Feb 19, 2017
moststylish:
pls what is bisola saying
she de encourage Tboss never to look down on herself
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 10:48pm On Feb 19, 2017
aventura:
Tboss is a narcissist and the thing with such people is that they are emotionally imbalanced. They are so obsessed with their image and that comes with a fragile ego. They take things personally and that's why they don't like to be joked about. Regardless of the things said about Gifty the thing I admired most about her was that she has a thick skin. If half of the things dished to Gifty was been given to Tboss, she'd have withdrawn from this show. She needs to see a shrink imho....
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Ugosample(m): 10:48pm On Feb 19, 2017
khena:
A Nigerian medical doctor and research scientist, Dr. Uju, has some words for the organizers of the Big Brother Naija Reality show.

According to her post on Facebook, apart from the mouth watering profit the companies sponsoring it stands to get, the said TV reality show has no single positive impact on the Nigerian citizens neither does it have on it’s dwindling economy.

Read all she wrote below…. quite interesting.

“Thirteen years ago, I was at home doing what I cannot remember when my friend Uzochi knocked our door.
With her was a middle-aged man I had never met in my life.

Swinging the door open, I was beyond surprised.

Uzo was in her school uniform while the man wore an admiring smile on the corners of his lips.
I let them in, while my eyes asked Uzo all the thousands of questions that rushed into my mind within those minutes.

“Why weren’t you in school, today?” The man asked.

“We are not doing anything in school except our NECO registration and I did mine yesterday.” I nervously answered.

“But, you should have been in school.” he said. “Go in, put on something better. You are following me to the ministry of education.” he said matter-of-factly.
I panicked.

Slowly moving towards the door leading into the rest of the house, I dragged Uzo into the children’s bedroom.

“Uzo, onye wu nwoke ahu? Who is that man? Why do they want me at the ministry?” The questions rolled themselves out.

“Amaghi m. I don’t know him. He came to school with an official car from the ministry looking for you. Since you weren’t in school, teachers asked who knew your house. So, I had to bring him.”

I rushed out to the balcony to see for myself.

Parked outside was a car whose brand I can’t remember. “Ministry of education” was inscribed on it. A driver was waiting patiently.

“Confy, stop all this panic. It must be a good thing. Just follow him.” Uzo assured.

I did. And it turned out that I was being invited to an award ceremony: Best Math Student in the state.
All assessments had been concluded without my knowledge and I had been chosen.

But the awarder was who tugged on my heart strings.

He was a man I would refer to as Mr A, a corper.
“I won this award while I was in secondary school.” he said at the award ceremony, couple of days later. “So, I wanted to recognise the student who has distinguished themselves in this subject I love very much.”

You can imagine how my Mummy, a Math teacher was swelling with pride on that day.
Ndi Nne Maama!

The money and the certificate I received from Mr A did very little for my spirit compared to what his gesture did.
His passion, his dream, his goals for a better country made a much deeper mark on my life.

Those books he donated to the ministry, his corper friends who came with him, their obvious dedication to his cause were all too evident.

Which brings me to my wahala for today.

Ladies and gentlemen of my country, what on God’s green earth is the positive impact of Big Brother Nigeria on our nation?

Apart from the loads of cash the sponsoring companies would make from your voting and all the other associated monies that would do next to nothing to develop our country, WHAT ELSE?

When you get up from watching that load of nonsense, how motivated are you to do something for your country?

Even if we want to copy from Bekee, like the copy cats we are, why can’t we copy the good things, bikonu?

Why can’t we sustain Dragon’s den, where people like Madam Folorunsho Alakija, Madam Ibukun Awosika, Oga Aliko Dangote, Oga Femi Adenuga and others, would be invited to invest in the potentialities of our youths?

Where you would learn how to conceive and pitch your business ideas before men and women that matter, all on National TV?

Why did it leave our screens after a brief appearance in 2008?

Why can’t we copy The Apprentice, where a man like Oga Femi Otedola would organise a twelve week-long gruelling business selection process to educate, motivate and inspire our youths on entrepreneurship and bus

This is a whole load of horseshit to me.

All Nigerian know how to do is to talk rubbish

If it pain una well well, you guys should conceptualize your own show and then look for sponsorship, that is taking action... Let's see how far you will go with that.

And as for Dragon's den, there was a reason why it was discontinued, she should find out before talking.

9 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by ninnyanny(f): 10:48pm On Feb 19, 2017
geezprince:
oya collect na. Shey na only beer you go like collect though?
oh really now...I want Biggie's 25m too
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by geezprince(m): 10:49pm On Feb 19, 2017
toseen7:
saw this on twitter
the fantastic 4! Sounds nice....there can only be one winner though...hehe
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Coyotejack(m): 10:49pm On Feb 19, 2017
Bisola
Nothing in this world can separate me from the love of God.

But Tboss head is a mess
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by ninnyanny(f): 10:49pm On Feb 19, 2017
Buhari
Sorry bisola de preach
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Threebear(m): 10:50pm On Feb 19, 2017
apcmustwin:
finish the comment. Don't mislead people. She said bisola is loud but not mean. That that's are nature.
That's where I wish to stop.Did you buy MB for me?
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by frankfiny(m): 10:50pm On Feb 19, 2017
Did you guys allow the Thick skin to Keep Gifty in the house? People must be who they are, thats why its a reality show. In reality there people that are more emotionally stable than others.. Its not their fault, its nature
aventura:
Tboss is a narcissist and the thing with such people is that they are emotionally imbalanced. They are so obsessed with their image and that comes with a fragile ego. They take things personally and that's why they don't like to be joked about. Regardless of the things said about Gifty the thing I admired most about her was that she has a thick skin. If half of the things dished to Gifty was been given to Tboss, she'd have withdrawn from this show. She needs to see a shrink imho....

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by ninnyanny(f): 10:50pm On Feb 19, 2017
Coyotejack:
Bisola
Nothing in this world can separate me from the love of God.

But Tboss head is a mess
olodo
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 10:50pm On Feb 19, 2017
Just saw Tboss cryin in d closet wt bisola.
Bisola advising her.

Bisola: u are smart.....how do u think I felt after I fell in d arena. I did it 5,6 times & kept falling. I was d only one dt Cldnt do it. You have to brush it off & kp going....why are u doing this to urself?..... U know what ur doing, it's like ur going to d dustbin & picking trash & putting on ur head....it's unnecessary...ur d shiznit right now, pple are watching.... Bla bla.

I think she's crying cos she failed d question on stage

5 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by 100naira(m): 10:51pm On Feb 19, 2017
I wouldn't call Tboss a narcissist but I will say that she's a very emotional person but she sometimes hides it well.

Meanwhile PhiLips don enter de play with ese.
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by geezprince(m): 10:51pm On Feb 19, 2017
ninnyanny:
oh really now...I want Biggie's 25m too
Oliver twist!
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by to9ine: 10:52pm On Feb 19, 2017
emmieaddiz:
does he know that?
efes major issh with Tboss started from the week he hijacked the HOH crown.. He caught Cocoice and Tboss searching his things and he assumed they were out to deride him..

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by guardsman: 10:52pm On Feb 19, 2017
toseen7:
saw this on twitter

These guys ar getting too comfortable. We've got to shake things up. NOW!!
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Coyotejack(m): 10:53pm On Feb 19, 2017
Bisola show Tboss since tough love
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 10:53pm On Feb 19, 2017
janellemonae:
Bisola advising her.

Bisola: u are smart.....how do u think I felt after I fell in d arena. I did it 5,6 times & kept falling. I was d only one dt Cldnt do it. You have to brush it off & kp going....why are u doing this to urself?..... U know what ur doing, it's like ur going to d dustbin & picking trash & putting on ur head....it's unnecessary...ur d shiznit right now, pple are watching.... Bla bla.

I missed the question part. What's the question?
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Threebear(m): 10:53pm On Feb 19, 2017
ninnyanny:
thanks a lot. But Im team Efe ooo...ehehe
Chai you don spoil thing finish.
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by MizOmalicha(f): 10:53pm On Feb 19, 2017
ToyinDipo:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=foYZzeCGP6o
Wooooooow I enjoyed dat! D girl is gooooood

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Coyotejack(m): 10:53pm On Feb 19, 2017
100naira:
I wouldn't call Tboss a narcissist but I will say that she's a very emotional person but she sometimes hides it well.

Meanwhile PhiLips don enter de play with ese.

She is a real narc
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Amillion: 10:54pm On Feb 19, 2017
janellemonae:
Bisola advising her.

Now this makes sense. I was wondering how she could be crying over last night's spilt milk. Didn't make any sense at all.
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by geezprince(m): 10:54pm On Feb 19, 2017
guardsman:

These guys ar getting too comfortable. We've got to shake things up. NOW!!
Nah bruh,we keep them all till the finale....feel me?
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by sirfee(m): 10:54pm On Feb 19, 2017
So tboss can cry....
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by ninnyanny(f): 10:55pm On Feb 19, 2017
machinegundammy:

Am glad gifty could manage to get 25% votes 2nite. It simply means 25% of the viewers are tired of the stupid clique
I'm 100% team Efe...undiluted.. But Efe fans r killing his games..Efe has the worst fans...sorry to say some r delusional.. Finding love where there's none.linking goons and gangs.its irritating

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by aduntemi: 10:56pm On Feb 19, 2017
geezprince:
Nah bruh,we keep them all till the finale....feel me?
That way they share the votes
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by 100naira(m): 10:57pm On Feb 19, 2017
Coyotejack:

She is a real narc
she's not
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by guardsman: 10:58pm On Feb 19, 2017
WTF! Tbos was crying because she failed a question on stage. She needs a shrink FAST!

She even started linking it to d 1st arena game when Kemen told her "how come u passed a puzzle & i couldn't".
#EmotionalWreck

(1) (2) (3) ... (1103) (1104) (1105) (1106) (1107) (1108) (1109) ... (3141) (Reply)

What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 / What Movie Are You Watching Now? / Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.