Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,077 members, 7,845,531 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 07:31 PM

Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread - TV/Movies (1115) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread (3136840 Views)

Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread / Efe Wins Big Brother Naija 2017 / Big Brother Naija 2017 Winner Announcement & Grand Finale Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1112) (1113) (1114) (1115) (1116) (1117) (1118) ... (3141) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 8:54am On Feb 20, 2017
Okay last nite, after tboss sympathy moves.. She was talking with Jon and she told him she was actually seeing Jon as someone girlfriend(meaning he's Gay)... That shows she s been disappointed by her charm of turning guys to mumu.. She notices Jon no send am at all
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Spidermon: 8:55am On Feb 20, 2017
Threebear:

Growing up in owerri, I experienced a major culture shock when I came to lag.
Second day in lag, went to the Alfa beach to ride horses and was dupped. Those guys handling the horses told me it was free, when I rode and climbed down they now told me the charge ,for riding, taking pictures etc see Gobe .Na that day I smarten up know say lag na no man's land.
Tell her the truth, Lagos is not like every other city. You need brain to survive. And don't expect favours from anyone no one cares, you're basically on your own.

Horse go chop na.
BTW, when you look those handlers for eye, dem be like say dem come beach come play with sand? Lol

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Threebear(m): 8:56am On Feb 20, 2017
sirfee:
So you believe her...I can accept 25.Good morning,what's going on in the house at the moment?
She was in ultimate search and her present age and her age then tally.
Morning, hope you slept well?
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by homesteady(m): 8:57am On Feb 20, 2017
Ayokunleayoolashakirudeen:

Are you very sure?

Before the finger warriors will come and start bashing each other this morning.

I just watched the video on IG! Chaii! TTT ohh! grin

https://www.instagram.com/p/BQub3wwgxAC/

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by ogeodi(f): 8:57am On Feb 20, 2017
biggie just called the HOH
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Threebear(m): 8:58am On Feb 20, 2017
burticious:
Okay last nite, after tboss sympathy moves.. She was talking with Jon and she told him she was actually seeing Jon as someone girlfriend(meaning he's Gay)... That shows she s been disappointed by her charm of turning guys to mumu.. She notices Jon no send am at all
Or maybe she is just finding out what most of us knew already undecided
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Threebear(m): 8:59am On Feb 20, 2017

Are you very sure?

Yes he said it.
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by sirfee(m): 9:02am On Feb 20, 2017
Threebear:
She was in ultimate search and her present age and her age then tally. Morning, hope you slept well?
Hmmm!yes my night was great.
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Threebear(m): 9:03am On Feb 20, 2017
Update :Efe, Jon, the calabar boy (sorry I've forgotten his name) and balley playing cards.
Marvis looking for something to eat ,the rest walking around aimlessly.
PS :is that the former bread seller in that payporte advert?
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by ogeodi(f): 9:16am On Feb 20, 2017
Threebear:
Update :Efe, Jon, the calabar boy (sorry I've forgotten his name) and balley playing cards.
yes it's Jumoke
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Toposh(f): 9:19am On Feb 20, 2017
Threebear:

Yes
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Threebear(m): 9:20am On Feb 20, 2017
Toposh:

Yes
She looks so beautiful.
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 9:25am On Feb 20, 2017
Threebear:

Gifty just left yesterday and you are already asking me to move on to another person?
YES.. COS IT SEEMS YOU LIVE FAKE ASS BUTCHES..UREL?
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 9:26am On Feb 20, 2017

Are you very sure?

Yes tony said dt last night. Him, bisola, Uriel & efe were gisting in d bedroom & laughing abt SThn. Bisola now said "ehn now Abi tony u no be single", tony replied "by d grace of God". He didn't even skip a beat. What a fraud!

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 9:29am On Feb 20, 2017
Please when is Gifty's flight go'n land in Nigeria? I want to ask her a question and I want to partake from the kissing festival tongue
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Threebear(m): 9:30am On Feb 20, 2017
But on a serious note, how irresponsible is that woman always burning her food because she is watching DSTV. Can't advertisers come up with something better?
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by newguy1(m): 9:31am On Feb 20, 2017
janellemonae:

Yes tony said dt last night. Him, bisola, Uriel & efe were gisting in d bedroom & laughing abt SThn. Bisola now said "ehn now Abi tony u no be single", tony replied "by d grace of God". He didn't even skip a beat. What a fraud!
if those were the exact words he just confirmed he his not single he just didn't outrightly say it. Smart nigg.er

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 9:33am On Feb 20, 2017
ariesbull:
hi

Ajumobi doesn't sound Igbo or oyibo

Ajumobi is a Yoruba name

She mentioned dt as her brothers surname but never said she was Yoruba in d house. She kind of inferred dt she didn't know her dad Maybe ajumobi is her stepfathers name.
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 9:33am On Feb 20, 2017
But seriously... Like play like play, Gifty has become a celebrity oh. People will definitely wanna ft her in musical videos and movies undecided

If not for the fact that she is annoying, she could have been a great contestant. At least she is better than the boring eba eating marvis

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by DzTzl(f): 9:35am On Feb 20, 2017
M officially #TeamTboss #TeamBisola #Team Bassey those are my favs housemates 4 now

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by toseen7: 9:40am On Feb 20, 2017
a visitor is coming today, ice prince?
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 9:40am On Feb 20, 2017
newguy1:
if those were the exact words he just confirmed he his not single he just didn't outrightly say it. Smart nigg.er

Bisola: Abi are u not single?
Tony: by d grace of God.
Bisola: thank u

They were talking abt SThn else before this, I didn't watch it but whatever d convo was it was based on d premise dt he was single. The question was then asked to confirm & he still confirmed. Dude is "frauding" us.

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 9:41am On Feb 20, 2017
No doubt Ese is go'n be nominated tonight. grin
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 9:41am On Feb 20, 2017
Must Debby talk
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 9:43am On Feb 20, 2017
Papikush:
But seriously... Like play like play, Gifty has become a celebrity oh. People will definitely wanna ft her in musical videos and movies undecided

If not for the fact that she is annoying, she could have been a great contestant. At least she is better than the boring eba eating marvis

I think d best thing for her is to get a reality show. They should follow her around doing SThn. Like interviewing celebrities. Wt her gbagaun & fake accent. I'll watch. Dts her biggest selling point. Funny girl.
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Ayokunleayoolashakirudeen(m): 9:44am On Feb 20, 2017
toseen7:
Thank God Gifty doesn't need to recognise him...

IcePrince is a crazy nigga...He might have a crazy responsr for Gifty
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by 100naira(m): 9:45am On Feb 20, 2017
This is a fears, phobias and superstitions weeks grin grin
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by toseen7: 9:45am On Feb 20, 2017
Papikush:
No doubt Ese is go'n be nominated tonight. grin
the look on uriel,bisola & marvis faces says it all........
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 9:45am On Feb 20, 2017
toseen7:
At least Gifty wouldn't be there to say she doesn't know him grin
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 9:45am On Feb 20, 2017
Dospix:
Efe told Bisola and TTT that he had just 500 followers on Instagram, checked him up on Instagram and discovered he now has 22k followers. Mahn Efe is loved!
SO YOU BELIEVED IT?
THE EARLIER YOU KNOW ALL EM HOUSEMATES ARE NOT 100% REAL/SINCERE, THE BETTER FOR YOU...
JUST SUPPORT WHOEVER YOU WANNA OR JUST BE NEUTRAL TO ENJOY IT MORE..

EFE, WITH ALL THE NAMES WEY YOU DEY CALL, YOUR EP AND HOW YOU SPEND #1.5 MILLION.
YOU EVEN TELL US SAY YOU WIN ONE COMPETITION AND THE CROWD WEY FOLLOW YOU NA DUE.
YOU COME DEY LIE TO YOUR GULLIBLE AND FANATICAL FANS SAT NA ONLY 500 PEOPLE DEY FOLLOW YOU.. EVEN MIYONSE THE ORDINARY CHEF CANT TELL ME THAT SHI.T..

ANYWAY, YA ALL ARE FVCKING LYING BIG TIME...
MAY THE BEST LIAR WIN.

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 9:46am On Feb 20, 2017
toseen7:
the look on uriel,bisola & marvis faces says it all........

her ass is home by Sunday if she gets nominated. She better start the drama already or she fails her real mission to the house angry
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by toseen7: 9:46am On Feb 20, 2017
100naira:
This is a fears, phobias and superstition weeks grin grin
this week tasks are gonna be interesting

(1) (2) (3) ... (1112) (1113) (1114) (1115) (1116) (1117) (1118) ... (3141) (Reply)

What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 / What Movie Are You Watching Now? / Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.