Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,776 members, 7,862,561 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 07:38 PM

Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread - TV/Movies (1218) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread (3147501 Views)

Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread / Efe Wins Big Brother Naija 2017 / Big Brother Naija 2017 Winner Announcement & Grand Finale Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1215) (1216) (1217) (1218) (1219) (1220) (1221) ... (3141) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 12:02pm On Feb 22, 2017
So Efe speaks Hausa?

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 12:05pm On Feb 22, 2017
Jon is dancing in his sleep grin
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 12:05pm On Feb 22, 2017
oviejnr:
where are you getting your info? FYI, Voting is restricted to Nigeria. On the other hand, im not getting any dime from him but his personality is why i will keep voting for his ass in the house. Just pick your favorites and leave mine out of our funny quotes.

C'mon, they're on TV for our viewing pleasure.

Every housemate should be diss-able.

It's only out of line when pple start taking things personal & dissing posters. Anyone should be able to put the hms names in any "funny quotes" they like wtout fans insulting them.

Just jump d post & pass, don't take it personal.

5 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by drtwist(m): 12:07pm On Feb 22, 2017
judefcc:
do a local search on that name judeefcc and see who ure insulting , because u dont know me i will allow u pass with this talk , try me again next time , i will use ur blood to paint this thread

Efe isnt educated its obvious , he said that he studied economics doesnt mean that he did , if u see an educated person u will know , see my man bally , intelligence glows , efe is all slangs and plenty dull talk
boss Judefcc intelligence is not about someone speaking standard English or not, look @ Tboss she used the best tense when talking, but I believe she is the weakest link in the house( don't want to say dull) . I see Efe as a symbolic monument that epitomise his kind of lifestyle, brand of music and where he is coming from. another thing you should know is that Efe speaks pidgin not because he can't speak English but because that is the best way a true Delta Man can comfortably express himself. I once work with a team of structural Engineers as contract staff to Arab Contractor when they were constructing enugu state secretariat and the head of my department was a white man, the first meeting we held together, he told us with *English* that he will only be communicating instruction to us in Arabic and our interpreter will translate, because that's the only way he can comfortably communicate to us without sending the wrong message, and sighted that he once used *Put a hole to a team instead drill(bore) a hole and they dug a frictionless hole which condemn his job* so language to me is not a yardstick for measuring intelligence .
judefcc if today you deny people employment because they can't communicate best in British English, Sir there is need to make a rethink cause you might be losing the best brain and it's not fare.
Boss don't forget Change begin with we Nigerians not British nigerians.
thanks and sorry if I didn't send the right message because your fear no allow me blow pidgin o. I hail you lol

20 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by oviejnr(m): 12:17pm On Feb 22, 2017
janellemonae:

C'mon, they're on TV for our viewing pleasure.

Every housemate should be diss-able.

It's only out of line when pple start taking things personal & dissing posters. Anyone should be able to put the hms names in any "funny quotes" they like wtout fans insulting them.

Just jump d post & pass, don't take it personal.
Good stuff, Thanks smiley
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Threebear(m): 12:18pm On Feb 22, 2017
drtwist:

boss Judefcc intelligence is not about someone speaking standard English or not, look @ Tboss she used the best tense when talking, but I believe she is the weakest link in the house( don't want to say dull) . I see Efe as a symbolic monument that epitomise his kind of lifestyle, brand of music and where he is coming from. another thing you should know is that Efe speaks pidgin not because he can't speak English but because that is the best way a true Delta Man can comfortably express himself. I once work with a team of structural Engineers as contract staff to Arab Contractor when they were constructing enugu state secretariat and the head of my department was a white man, the first meeting we held together, he told us with *English* that he will only be communicating instruction to us in Arabic and our interpreter will translate, because that's the only way he can comfortably communicate to us without sending the wrong message, and sighted that he once used *Put a hole to a team instead drill(bore) a hole and they dug a frictionless hole which condemn his job* so language to me is not a yardstick for measuring intelligence .
judefcc if today you deny people employment because they can't communicate best in British English, Sir there is need to make a rethink cause you might be losing the best brain and it's not fare.
thanks and sorry if I didn't send the right message because your fear no allow me blow pidgin o. I hail you lol
Yawns

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Misswang001(f): 12:22pm On Feb 22, 2017
Good stuff
drtwist:

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Ayokunleayoolashakirudeen(m): 12:23pm On Feb 22, 2017
@drtwist
good stuff, pardon our last born Threebear...

7 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Ayokunleayoolashakirudeen(m): 12:26pm On Feb 22, 2017
Meanwhile BIgBrother house is as dry as Yam flour...

Shey task no dey today?

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by jaykaylegend(m): 12:28pm On Feb 22, 2017
Threebear:

Yawns
go to bed!!

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by drtwist(m): 12:29pm On Feb 22, 2017
Ayokunleayoolashakirudeen:
@drtwist
good stuff, pardon our last born Threebear...
lol you are welcome sir

5 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 12:30pm On Feb 22, 2017
Meanwhile BIgBrother house is as dry as Yam flour...

Shey task no dey today?
kemen wants to spit cheesy cheesy sorry tell them their task for today

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 12:33pm On Feb 22, 2017
tboss sitting on ttt lap , she keeps trying to get bisola worked up cheesy ,

yesterday night she did it and was checking to see if bisola was mad , Jon noticed , tboss and manipulation angry

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 12:34pm On Feb 22, 2017
Make una act mojo! Says kemen

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 12:35pm On Feb 22, 2017
Na her way of thanking him for encouragement yesterday nah!

She's being like, "I'm all urs, tony"
HandsomeJude:

yesterday night she did it and was checking to see if bisola was mad , Jon noticed , tboss and manipulation angry
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 12:37pm On Feb 22, 2017
Silkmoth33:

She's being like, "I'm all urs"
pain me say I no record am , she was dragging him and riding him in the dark yesterday , when he finally left , she peeped to see if bisola was angry , Jon caught her checking bisola face , that girl is evil

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Ayokunleayoolashakirudeen(m): 12:39pm On Feb 22, 2017
HandsomeJude:

Don't mind mumu Tboss, she has quickly forgotten when Gifty used to seduce Miyonse just to get her mad...

Now she feeling like the finest girl, in Gifty's absence...

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Threebear(m): 12:39pm On Feb 22, 2017
The show is so boring, these fakes shouldn't wait till Sunday, they have to leave tonight. I've never seen a more boring set of fake housemates. Jon is just useless in that house.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 12:40pm On Feb 22, 2017
bisola reminds me of those pirandas in movies cheesy cheesy cheesy once that mouth opens, see tools , tony tiny still dey so , she like sausage oooo
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by ohiz2007(m): 12:40pm On Feb 22, 2017
[b][/b]see Marvis Twitter handle(https://mobile.twitter.com/Marvis_BBNaija?p=s)
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Threebear(m): 12:40pm On Feb 22, 2017
Silkmoth33:

She's being like, "I'm all urs, tony"
But the way he was encouraging her yesterday sha. He didn't even encourage Bisola, he never picks her when he wins, really shameful.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 12:41pm On Feb 22, 2017

Don't mind mumu Tboss, she has quickly forgotten when Gifty used to seduce Miyonse just to get her mad...

gbam since gift left she has been forming beautiful , na true u talk, dont know why all the boys are giving her face , trust my Bally to ignore am

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 12:42pm On Feb 22, 2017
the one wen Uriel be like fruit salad cheesy cheesy cheesy see green
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Threebear(m): 12:43pm On Feb 22, 2017
HandsomeJude:
gbam since gift left she has been forming beautiful , na true u talk, dont know why all the boys are giving her face , trust my Bally to ignore am
Lol that Bally has fans?
That dude is dryer than my ass.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 12:43pm On Feb 22, 2017
efe and him juju hairstyle cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 12:44pm On Feb 22, 2017
Threebear:

Lol that Bally has fans?
That dude is dryer than my ass.
as dry as ur ass be , guy still dey enjoy doggy with u wink , everybody get use
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 12:45pm On Feb 22, 2017
efe fine , choky sister dey trip cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by frankfiny(m): 12:46pm On Feb 22, 2017
She is not feeling, She is the Queen of BBN, everybody knws dat, except you're blind

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 12:46pm On Feb 22, 2017
I like Bally but those eye balls dey make egg roll hungry me
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Ayokunleayoolashakirudeen(m): 12:47pm On Feb 22, 2017
Housemates at the lounge discussing about superstitions and Myths
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 12:47pm On Feb 22, 2017
frankfiny:
She is not feeling, She is the Queen of BBN, everybody knws dat, except you're blind
remove her color and tailor pins , she be talentless Debbie rise

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (1215) (1216) (1217) (1218) (1219) (1220) (1221) ... (3141) (Reply)

What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 / What Movie Are You Watching Now? / Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.