Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,771 members, 7,862,529 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 06:47 PM

Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread - TV/Movies (1273) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread (3147468 Views)

Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread / Efe Wins Big Brother Naija 2017 / Big Brother Naija 2017 Winner Announcement & Grand Finale Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1270) (1271) (1272) (1273) (1274) (1275) (1276) ... (3141) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by sirfee(m): 12:08am On Feb 24, 2017
frankfiny:
Lol its not weed.. Its called closing your eyes to hate
But you can criticise and mock other housemates like Efe and Bally.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by sirfee(m): 12:09am On Feb 24, 2017
Donbabajay12:
100 CARTON of legend for you ...
Oh my gosh!the hangover na die o.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Threebear(m): 12:10am On Feb 24, 2017
Efe gossiping with T boss. What a tacky fellow.

6 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by pocohantas(f): 12:10am On Feb 24, 2017
sirfee:
Good evening,how was your day and Boj2,Bisola didn't act in this way.Tboss is too condescending and arrogant.
Except for that then @ condescending.
I just wanna let you guys know it isn't the first time that's happening, she isn't the first to do it.

Boj2? I really don't know where or how he is. I hope he is good too.
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by oviejnr(m): 12:11am On Feb 24, 2017
sirfee:
@Frankfiny is just obsessed with Tboss,everything she does is the best including bullying and condescending smmhhhhh!
dont blame him, Tboss has flashed him some booobs

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Swang(m): 12:11am On Feb 24, 2017
shit about to go down with these housemates.lil alcohol in the system is already affecting them.
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by frankfiny(m): 12:12am On Feb 24, 2017
And when i do.. You still call me a hater..that word originated from criticizing Efe
sirfee:
But you can criticise and mock other housemates like Efe and Bally.
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by sirfee(m): 12:12am On Feb 24, 2017
frankfiny:
Abeg who did she bully...on the other hand everything she does is wrong to you guys..who doesnt know Ese is annoying
Miyonce,Kemen(though Kemen deserves his)etc

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by oviejnr(m): 12:12am On Feb 24, 2017
Threebear:
Efe gossiping with T boss. What a tacky fellow.
its Ese not Tboss, Tboss has refuse to join Ese in bed yet.
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by sirfee(m): 12:13am On Feb 24, 2017
frankfiny:
And when i do.. You still call me a hater..that word originated from criticizing Efe
Nobody holy pass,we are all guilty.....

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Threebear(m): 12:14am On Feb 24, 2017
oviejnr:
its Ese not Tboss, Tboss has refuse to join Ese in bed yet.
Dude what are you watching? Efe was trashing t boss with one of the fake housemates just now.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by sirfee(m): 12:16am On Feb 24, 2017
oviejnr:
No wonder he's been believing in fallacy.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Swang(m): 12:17am On Feb 24, 2017
Efe is acting a like car tryna parallel park several times around the parking lot. he should just go to bed already always yannin dust

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by sirfee(m): 12:19am On Feb 24, 2017
pocohantas:

Except for that then @ condescending.
I just wanna let you guys know it isn't the first time that's happening, she isn't the first to do it.

Boj2? I really don't know where or how he is. I hope he is good too.
I'd send him a pm tonight,let's always remember him in our prayers.May God grant him good health of mind and body...quick recovery @Boj2
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by frankfiny(m): 12:22am On Feb 24, 2017
Its better to be flashed boobs than to be flashed dirty dada grin
oviejnr:
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by pocohantas(f): 12:24am On Feb 24, 2017
sirfee:
I'd send him a pm tonight,let's always remember him in our prayers.May God grant him good health of mind and body...quick recovery @Boj2
Did he reply?
I don't have access to my mail no more. I pray for his quick recovery.
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by oviejnr(m): 12:28am On Feb 24, 2017
frankfiny:
Nice one, Sharp grin

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by sirfee(m): 12:28am On Feb 24, 2017
pocohantas:

Did he reply?
I don't have access to my mail no more. I pray for his quick recover.
No problem,goodnight.
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by oviejnr(m): 12:30am On Feb 24, 2017
Im just waiting for TBoss to sleep right next to her worst enemy then i will go to sleep.
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by sirfee(m): 12:32am On Feb 24, 2017
frankfiny:
Lol,are you a member of the vaselin crew?

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by sirfee(m): 12:33am On Feb 24, 2017
Kemen is sleeping like a dead elephant.Tboss is in real trouble tonight because Kemen would surely bless her with enough fart.

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by PrincessKab: 12:36am On Feb 24, 2017
I'm sure you'll argue this, but in about 2 similar games like this, TBoss was the first to walk away, always one excuse or the other, and will walk away rudely. They always let her have her way cos she complains too much. In one other game, she had to bring her own beer, saying she can't take the one prepared, if so, then why play? And she's really arrogant and proud, I've observed her times without numbers, her choice of words...why silly "child? Na she born am? Make she go find her mate or go marry and stop all these respect..respect thing on international TV. The other day too with Marvis, it hadn't gotten to that, she just started shouting respect. Abeg, let her behave...

100naira:
I think the housemates were cool with it and told her to leave the table when she mentioned that she can't drink because she was on medication but ese flared up unnecessarily sote the thing come de vex the housemates. Biggie warned her about keeping it down today.

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by frankfiny(m): 12:36am On Feb 24, 2017
No..But good things are good to the eye...i cant stay up late night to watch dada and some skinny looking guys..nothing appealing about that.. I'll probably have a madam koi koi dream
sirfee:
Lol,are you a member of the vaselin crew?
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 12:38am On Feb 24, 2017
lights out ..................
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 12:38am On Feb 24, 2017
sirfee:
Kemen is sleeping like a dead elephant.
epic cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by aduntemi: 12:40am On Feb 24, 2017
sirfee:
Tell me yours..
Being a while since I watched the channel but I liked henry danger, and the one with the ghosts. Can't remember the name
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Threebear(m): 12:41am On Feb 24, 2017
oviejnr:
Im just waiting for TBoss to sleep right next to her worst enemy then i will go to sleep.
Oya go and sleep.

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by sirfee(m): 12:41am On Feb 24, 2017
PrincessKab:
I'm sure you'll argue this, but in about 2 similar games like this, TBoss was the first to walk away, always one excuse or the other, and will walk away rudely. They always let her have her way cos she complains too much. In one other game, she had to bring her own beer, saying she can't take the one prepared, if so, then why play? And she's really arrogant and proud, I've observed her times without numbers, her choice of words...why silly "child? Na she born am? Make she go find her mate or go marry and stop all these respect..respect thing on international TV. The other day too with Marvis, it hadn't gotten to that, she just started shouting respect. Abeg, let her behave...

I'm always happy when I come across post like this one.You are very correct,be ready for some bashing from the pro Tboss' camp.Sometimes,she acts on instinct,without thinking decisions through.

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 12:42am On Feb 24, 2017
sirfee:
Lol,all na pretence,I only argue on political and religious thread..Bbn no worth am abeg.I want to remain a saint on this thread but don't dare me on politics and religion#Im a bad guy o
be like we been don get lil ish sef... can't remember again. No shii ha
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 12:42am On Feb 24, 2017
sirfee:
Lol,all na pretence,I only argue on political and religious thread..Bbn no worth am abeg.I want to remain a saint on this thread but don't dare me on politics and religion#Im a bad guy o
be like we been don get lil ish sef... can't remember again. No shii sha
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Threebear(m): 12:43am On Feb 24, 2017
PrincessKab:

T boss respects herself and others ,so if she demands respect, I think she has earned it. To drink is not a must, she didn't want to drink so what is the big deal?

5 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by seasy: 12:44am On Feb 24, 2017
PrincessKab:

Nice one!

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (1270) (1271) (1272) (1273) (1274) (1275) (1276) ... (3141) (Reply)

What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 / What Movie Are You Watching Now? / Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.