Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,074 members, 7,859,896 topics. Date: Thursday, 13 June 2024 at 09:02 PM

Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread - TV/Movies (1378) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread (3144851 Views)

Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread / Efe Wins Big Brother Naija 2017 / Big Brother Naija 2017 Winner Announcement & Grand Finale Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1375) (1376) (1377) (1378) (1379) (1380) (1381) ... (3141) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 3:34am On Feb 26, 2017
MAY USA GO SLEEP.. CHILDREN OF DEVIL.. CHURCH DEY TOMMOROW. 3.33AM..LEAVE LEAVE FOR LAWMA

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by apcmustwin(f): 3:34am On Feb 26, 2017
guardsman:

I know it would be a futile effort asking someone wit blind support to explain d statement "Na joke o, i dey look for votes" after his mission failed & Debbie left him stranded in d bedroom. One thing is sure, should he continue to show dis desperate & nasty side, his fan base can only get smaller
my bad. I get ur point.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Kimnanatahee: 3:35am On Feb 26, 2017
akthedream1:

TBOSS HAS BEEN NOMINATING UREL LIKE FOREVER.. WHAT DO YOU CALL THAT?
I detest liars more than anything in my life.
T boss nominations
Day 2 miyonse bisola
Week 2 miyonse Gifty
Week 3 marvis Bassey
Week 4 Uriel Bally .
Do you even know the meaning of forever?
Are you even watching?

7 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Kimnanatahee: 3:37am On Feb 26, 2017
frankfiny:
Its not backstabbing..Efe has issues...why is he always telling everybody to shut up...Even those that are older than him by 10 years..he should chill and listen more abeg
I said it before, the warri rat lacks manners.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by haywhy59(m): 3:38am On Feb 26, 2017
What Is wrong with debbie
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by apcmustwin(f): 3:39am On Feb 26, 2017
Kimnanatahee:

I detest liars more than anything in my life.
T boss nominations
Day 2 miyonse bisola
Week 2 miyonse Gifty
Week 3 marvis Bassey
Week 4 Uriel Bally .
Do you even know the meaning of forever?
Are you even watching?
I don't know why u are obsessed with who nominates who. U fucking nominate ur threat. I can be ur good friend but nominate u. So don't use it as a yardstick. Didn't t boss nominated her in house bf miyonse?
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Chregor(m): 3:39am On Feb 26, 2017
ToyinDipo :
Efe is so petty, from the cocoice scene, I observed him, to be someone who is very livid about someone not dancing to his tune.
If he is real enough, he should state what happened between Kemen and Marvis.
His direct accusation is petty.
He's a fuccking son of a bitcch..he went all out against cocoice, same thing with Ese becos Of Ese's save and replace choice which had marvis up for eviction.
He's tense becos kemen kisses marvis something he did with debie rise hour later b4 looking at the camera and utter rubbish.

Efe: I'm piss off because Uriel kisses kemen,and even had to repeat it ......like wat the fucck!!

10 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 3:40am On Feb 26, 2017
haywhy59:
What Is wrong with debbie
She's in love/lust

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by guardsman: 3:40am On Feb 26, 2017
jaykaylegend:
Which one is lure her to bed again??

He cornered her in d bedroom & tried to get it with her. He thinks it would get him votes. As Debbie walked away, he can be seen adjusting his zipper & saying "Na joke o, i dey find votes". Unknown to him, he has a big fan base & doesn't need to do that to get our votes. Well, I've bailed out. I thought he shares my values. Sadly, he doesn't.

8 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by sirfee(m): 3:40am On Feb 26, 2017
Amusaopeyemi:

Do you watch how she slys other HMs in the Diary room?
How she Psyco-analysis them and uses it against them by putting them up for eviction afterwards? She makes friends with them just to know if they have more strategy than her concerning the game and axes them later.
I've been wanting this to happen to her long time ago. Uriel is a Horrible person. I can't even make friends with someone like that.
Her real name is Juriel Iscariot,she behaves like a spy working for an intelligence organisation like the CIA,MOSSAD etc

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by akthedream1: 3:41am On Feb 26, 2017
guardsman:

I know it would be a futile effort asking someone wit blind support to explain d statement "Na joke o, i dey look for votes" after his mission failed & Debbie left him stranded in d bedroom. One thing is sure, should he continue to show dis desperate & nasty side, his fan base can only get smaller
TRUE TALK

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Kimnanatahee: 3:42am On Feb 26, 2017
apcmustwin:
I don't know why u are obsessed with who nominates who. U fucking nominate ur threat. I can be ur good friend but nominate u. So don't use it as a yardstick. Didn't t boss nominated her in house bf miyonse?
Read the comment that necesited this reply and stop talking trash.
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Kimnanatahee: 3:44am On Feb 26, 2017
Chregor:

He's a fuccking son of a bitcch..he went all out against cocoice, same thing with Ese becos Of Ese's save and replace choice which had marvis up for eviction.
He's tense becos kemen kisses marvis something he did with debie rise hour later b4 looking at the camera and utter rubbish.

Efe: I'm piss off because Uriel kisses kemen,and even had to repeat it ......like wat the fucck!!

The dude is beyond irritating.

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 3:48am On Feb 26, 2017
Kimnanatahee:
Please someone one should google Remy MA and download the diss track she dedicated to Nicki Minaj. The song is giving me multiple orgasms.

Rebranded version of Ether

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by PrincessKab: 3:53am On Feb 26, 2017
She even come back bring blanket come cover am. Na wa

femiyonse:
...baje babje.....she fall buruku nii.....she no gree go until she pecked d egg for bassey chick...
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by sirfee(m): 3:55am On Feb 26, 2017
I'm just waiting for the news that would make frontpage today on nairaland,the anti-bbn party really had much to talk about tonight.My advice for all bbnlanders is to ignore them,please don't argue with them to avoid ban and unnecessary arguments and insults.Good night peeps*CIAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAOOOOOOO*

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 3:55am On Feb 26, 2017
Amusaopeyemi:

Once a month. To immerse myself in salt water and move about in bra and payynt. Lol! I love that place, so much history there. It is different, the sand is softer, current is low and it isn't razz.

Perhaps we could spend sometime out there together.
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 3:55am On Feb 26, 2017
I really dunno what to say to Debbie but bassey is an idiot he is too stiff. How can a girl be beging you and you would still refuse that is harsh and ungentlemanly gosh!!!!

5 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by PrincessKab: 3:58am On Feb 26, 2017
I doubt you were watching the same thing that was being broadcasted. I doff my hat...

guardsman:

I've been a very staunch supporter of Efe but dis night, i discovered I've been conned all along. Efe is not real. In his desperation to get votes, he cornered Debbie in d room & tried to lure her to bed. When he failed & Debbie left, knowing dat there were cameras, he says "Na joke o, i dey find vote".
Thinking about it now, no wonder he was disturbing a sleepy & drunk Marvis about going to bath & dat he would fetch d water etc. He was trying to use two girls whom he knows hav soft spot for him to get votes. This is d height of desperation

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by sirfee(m): 4:00am On Feb 26, 2017
ollah1:

Rebranded version of Ether

Naaa,it can't.Ether is one of the best diss track ever so I don't see the rebranding coming from Remy MA
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by PrincessKab: 4:06am On Feb 26, 2017
And TTT said "I ain't supporting nobody mahn! Just me, myself and I. 100%". That authenticates what I said earlier then, that he doesn't call a spade a spade, always in between.

Later tells Bisola he's on 50:50 now, there'll come a time he'll be on one side. So why the pretence now or why talk at all now? That's even if you stay that long before you make that stand.

TBoss still on the respect thing, speaking with Kemen now. "A younger person hasn't disrespected me that much before".
Aunty Methuselah, you need to return home where they'll worship you, if not, you'll be frustrated outta here. Gerrrrrrrout

15 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by akthedream1: 4:15am On Feb 26, 2017
THIS GOAT CALLED KEMEN ALWAYS WANT TO TAKE ADVANTAGE OF GIRLS WHEN THEY ARE KINDA EMOTIONALLY DOWN.. WHAT AN EVIL SOUL..

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by guardsman: 4:19am On Feb 26, 2017
PrincessKab:
I doubt you were watching the same thing that was being broadcasted. I doff my hat...

If dis is some kind of defence of Efe's behaviour, u said nothing.
I thought u would try & justify Efe's statement "Na scam o, i dey find vote" when he was adjusting his zipper after Debbie left him hanging in d room.

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by mellatha: 4:53am On Feb 26, 2017
ok guys be refusing to move on

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 4:53am On Feb 26, 2017
Amusaopeyemi:
This Uriel can not see Husband house to live. Ko le ri Ile oko gbe.
She just said she's not used to a guy telling her what to do and she can't allow a guy tell her what to do. Ever.

1bkaye, are we going to have a problem of chain of command?

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 5:09am On Feb 26, 2017
guardsman:
EFE JUST LOST ME!. After trying to lure Debbie-Rise to bed, he now says "Na scam o, i dey find vote". Wow!, I've been supporting a scam-artist.
You are the real scam here. I just checked through ur profile and posts since the start of BBN. You were never a fan of Efe. I observed that haters are now hiding under the umbrella of EFE fan to condemn him. No shaking for team EFE.
EFE is still the focal point of BBN. He is so real that he did not hide his shortcomings.

22 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by fitzmayowa: 5:56am On Feb 26, 2017
mellatha:
ok guys be refusing to move on

The guy is really trying to come across as polite, when the viewers keep dragging him into Tboss matter...

After the show/eviction of Tboss should the 2 of them get to see each other, I think the guy will give her a piece of his mind, clearly the guy has not moved on and he is pained about things he wasn't able to do to Tboss on the show...

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by to9ine: 6:17am On Feb 26, 2017
guardsman:

That's so so bad. Trying to do dat to a girl who loves u to get votes. I[b][/b] can never in good conscience support Efe again. Never[b][/b]!. I've got sisters & won't want anyone doing dat to dem
Bros I'm okay if u don't vote/support Efe, because u have never vocally supported him.. I see thru ur pretence too.. I had to carefully go thru ur posts to see anytime u had expressed support for hiim to win.. I found none.. So pls u can keep pretending to have supported Efe..
I agree what he did might be wrong, but others have done worse so dont add propaganda to voice ur inner hatred for the dude..

13 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by enemmo(f): 6:21am On Feb 26, 2017
PrincessKab:
And TTT said "I ain't supporting nobody mahn! Just me, myself and I. 100%". That authenticates what I said earlier then, that he doesn't call a spade a spade, always in between.

Later tells Bisola he's on 50:50 now, there'll come a time he'll be on one side. So why the pretence now or why talk at all now? That's even if you stay that long before you the that stand.

TBoss still on the respect thing, speaking with Kemen now. "A younger person hasn't disrespected me that much before".
Aunty Methuselah, you need to return home where they'll worship you, if not, you'll be frustrated outta here. Gerrrrrrrout

If Tboss is truly 33 then why does she always bring up her age?I'm suspecting she's close to 40.Maybe she has good genes.
And also Kemen.Kemen is most definitely an 80's kid.

And the person/people in charge of the selection of Housemates for BBN should be given official query/queries or even fired.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by to9ine: 6:21am On Feb 26, 2017
factsandfigures:
You are the real scam here. I[b][/b] just checked through ur profile and posts since the start of BBN. You were never a fan of Efe. I observed that haters are now hiding under the umbrella of EFE fan to condemn him. No shaking for team EFE.[b][/b]
EFE is still the focal point of BBN. He is so real that he did not his shortcomings.
I dove my hat for u bro.. That's the exact thing I did.. I checked all his posts.. Not once has the niggar supported Efe.. He wants to start propaganda of hate.. He has failed..
#TeamEfe till day 78..

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 6:29am On Feb 26, 2017
Vorpal:

1bkaye, are we going to have a problem of chain of command?
Lmao I feel the same way tbh
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 6:35am On Feb 26, 2017
1bkaye:

Lmao I feel the same way tbh

Me putting you in place......

(1) (2) (3) ... (1375) (1376) (1377) (1378) (1379) (1380) (1381) ... (3141) (Reply)

What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 / What Movie Are You Watching Now? / Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.