Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,585 members, 7,861,785 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 07:22 PM

Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread - TV/Movies (139) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread (3146792 Views)

Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread / Efe Wins Big Brother Naija 2017 / Big Brother Naija 2017 Winner Announcement & Grand Finale Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (136) (137) (138) (139) (140) (141) (142) ... (3141) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by sonof0la: 5:45pm On Jan 29, 2017
rengsho:
TBoss said Konji Neva catch the guys. Thatbmeans she has been ready.
yea...saw it too
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 5:45pm On Jan 29, 2017
Unimaginable123:
he even smelt TBoss hair. The witches following Miyonse from village too strong

Lol! U guys think miyonse is a learner, I think he's a pro and doing all this on purpose. Tboss is d one getting played in this scenario, she's already getting emotionally attached to him & he's playing her like a fiddle.

U shld listen to some of the conversations he has wt dis girls. Ecspecially if u can watch d 1st summary show (d 8.30 show last Monday night). In d first night they slept in bb house, him & Tboss were talking till very late. She was blushing. Trust me, he's done dis scoping a girl thing a lot of times. He's good at it.
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 5:46pm On Jan 29, 2017
Dimejidude:

Hi 1bkaye, it seems you have constant electricity in your house going by your numerous updates of the Bbnaija show here. I doubt we're in this same country- Nigeria at the moment, or is it that you're immune from the CHANGE most of us are experiencing now.This is one harmless question though.
Lool, I don't live in Nigeria. I am watching it online via live streaming on youtube smiley

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by ninnyanny(f): 5:46pm On Jan 29, 2017
Dimejidude:

Hi 1bkaye, it seems you have constant electricity in your house going by your numerous updates of the Bbnaija show here. I doubt we're in this same country- Nigeria, or is it that you're immune from the CHANGE most of us are experiencing now.This is one harmless question though.
no kill the guy vibes nah.
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by coolestchris2: 5:46pm On Jan 29, 2017
The missing puzzle is that coconut is lesbian...
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by sonof0la: 5:46pm On Jan 29, 2017
kowema:
Did TBoss just Dodge an allerged Kiss from Miyonse?!

yea...saw it too
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by kowema(f): 5:47pm On Jan 29, 2017
So Cocoice took Ghana must go bag to biggy House??.

This is sad mehn!.

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by ExclusiveD(f): 5:48pm On Jan 29, 2017
Oh yes!! but he was smart enuf to form whisperer grin n dat sent a msg to miyonse not to try again....abeg make him go meet gifty wey dey flaunt herself since
kowema:
Did TBoss just Dodge an allerged Kiss from Miyonse?!

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 5:48pm On Jan 29, 2017
janellemonae:

Lol! U guys think miyonse is a learner, I think he's a pro and doing all this on purpose. Tboss is d one getting played in this scenario, she's already getting emotionally attached to him & he's playing her like a fiddle.
I think so too, haven't actually heard Miyonse profess a genuine like for TBoss like she has done for him, he seems like he's playing around. It's funny because she might be thinking that she's 'playing' with him when it's starting to come across as the opposite
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Dimejidude(m): 5:48pm On Jan 29, 2017
ninnyanny:
no kill the guy vibes nah.
Nothing of such smiley
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by babydioku(f): 5:49pm On Jan 29, 2017
kowema:

This is sad mehn!.

na Ibadan girl she be
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Papiikush: 5:49pm On Jan 29, 2017
see as Tboss just dey adjust pant and I am here hoping hopelessly cry

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 5:50pm On Jan 29, 2017
Nominated housemates have packed and are starting to take their luggage into the storeroom
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by rengsho: 5:50pm On Jan 29, 2017
kowema:

This is sad mehn!.

grin grin The thing tire me sef.
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Papiikush: 5:52pm On Jan 29, 2017
so cocoice came to big brother with Ghana must go lipsrsealed

Ghana must go = coco must go grin

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by rengsho: 5:52pm On Jan 29, 2017
Miyonse andnTBoss playing Ludo
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 5:54pm On Jan 29, 2017
kowema:

This is sad mehn!.
rengsho:

grin grin The thing tire me sef.
What's wrong with Ghana must go? If that's what she had and it does the job what's the issue? Lol

6 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 5:54pm On Jan 29, 2017
1bkaye:

I think so too, haven't actually heard Miyonse profess a genuine like for TBoss like she has done for him, he seems like he's playing around. It's funny because she might be thinking that she's 'playing' with him when it's starting to come across as the opposite

At first I thought they were playing each other cos I saw through him but now I think she really really likes him. He's not into her though. She's definitely getting played.
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Unimaginable123: 5:55pm On Jan 29, 2017
janellemonae:

U shld listen to some of the conversations he has wt dis girls. Ecspecially if u can watch d 1st summary show (d 8.30 show last Monday night). In d first night they slept in bb house, him & Tboss were talking till very late. She was blushing. Trust me, he's done dis scoping a girl thing a lot of times. He's good at it.
madam, Tboss is a player. She likes TTT. Once Miyonse leaves, she will restrategise
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Papiikush: 5:55pm On Jan 29, 2017
Ok, let's says the eviction is true and Tboss will leave Big brother's house tonight. So Miyonse wouldn't give a goodbye kiss
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Ginaz(f): 5:57pm On Jan 29, 2017
You're saying she came with Ghana bag, some peeps in beverly osun time came with Ghana bag, even sharon.O times. So what's the bashing for?

Isn't Ghana bag meant for putting stuff?

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 5:58pm On Jan 29, 2017
janellemonae:

At first I thought they were playing each other cos I saw through him but now I think she really really likes him. He's not into her though. She's definitely getting played.
Definitely. It will hit her hard when she realises too because people keep going on about how she's too 'exposed' and 'too good' for him. It hits harder when you think you're superior to someone in whichever way (not saying she does, I don't know but if she does sha) and they're sha not even into you like that
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 5:59pm On Jan 29, 2017
Gifty says she does club appearances and gets paid for it to the housemates

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 5:59pm On Jan 29, 2017
Papiikush:
Ok, let's says the eviction is true and Tboss will leave Big brother's house tonight. So Miyonse wouldn't give a goodbye kiss

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by coolestchris2: 6:00pm On Jan 29, 2017
Not in a rudely way
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by coolestchris2: 6:01pm On Jan 29, 2017
Gifty speak pidgin abeg
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Papiikush: 6:01pm On Jan 29, 2017
Bisola is savage grin
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 6:02pm On Jan 29, 2017
coolestchris2:
Not in a rudely way
she just gat be herself
They're making fun of Gifty's English and her accent. Bisola corrects the way she said 'calm place' and says she's just correcting her pikin. The housemates laugh and she says she doesn't need to be corrected. Someone asks her if she minds being corrected and Gifty says "not in a rudely way", the housemates start laughing and she corrects herself. She makes another mistake and someone laughs and tells her to stick to speaking pidgin and they continue laughing

5 Likes

coolestchris2:
Gifty speak pidgin abeg
Efe said that right? Lol grin
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by coolestchris2: 6:02pm On Jan 29, 2017
Coconut is smoking again

(1) (2) (3) ... (136) (137) (138) (139) (140) (141) (142) ... (3141) (Reply)

What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 / What Movie Are You Watching Now? / Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.