Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,119 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:17 AM

Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread - TV/Movies (1388) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread (3120714 Views)

Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread / Efe Wins Big Brother Naija 2017 / Big Brother Naija 2017 Winner Announcement & Grand Finale Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1385) (1386) (1387) (1388) (1389) (1390) (1391) ... (3141) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Misswang001(f): 4:12pm On Feb 26, 2017
Whether he is gay or not, that his concern. Btw,Bassey is too smooth to be true. He seems to be the only hm without imperfection, and that can't be cos he is human.
Vanessa88:
For those calling out Bassey gay. It's not fair
Being the booze and babes kinda man doesn't make one a real man!
The guy is just a smart, intelligent and talented young man with moral decorum who is trying not to stir up any controversy

8 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Ayokunleayoolashakirudeen(m): 4:12pm On Feb 26, 2017
sirfee:
Yes I'm ready,make sure you put on your UNITED jersey...ignore haters and have fun#YOLO
Na xo... i set auto record for BBN, i no wan hia story.
Dnt forget to share me the match thread... United for life
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 4:13pm On Feb 26, 2017
Unimaginable123:
Efe is not one bit real. He is as fake as they come
His attack on Uriel last night was so annoying. The guy is not wise. Tboss told him he's a asslicker. And truely he is, I was expecting him to beg Uriel after his stupid rants

5 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by femiyonse: 4:13pm On Feb 26, 2017
Its nice n cool to respect ur lady, Bt dnt give room for her to control u. I dnt mean u shld hurt her feelings by ignoring all she says. Bt use ur head n dnt let her mess u up in d closet else, she'll do same to u in public...

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by sirfee(m): 4:18pm On Feb 26, 2017
Ayokunleayoolashakirudeen:

I will....it's a promise.
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by ichommy(m): 4:21pm On Feb 26, 2017
Nikapetrelli:
Is Tboss helping John shave his armpit hairs

undecided undecided
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Vanessa88(f): 4:26pm On Feb 26, 2017
Misswang001:
Whether he is gay or not, that his concern. Btw,Bassey is too smooth to be true. He seems to be the only hm without imperfection, and that can't be cos he is human.

Bottom line is, there are re folks like that.. Yes they exist.. They ve not yet gone extinct even in this our decay environment

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nikapetrelli(f): 4:26pm On Feb 26, 2017
Marvis,Efe n Bally r not that much into social media.Saying the need to improve about it

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by PrincessKab: 4:29pm On Feb 26, 2017
Debie is yet to understand her feelings. The way she throws herself at guys is worrisome. See Bassey telling her same, that couldn't she see Efe doesn't have anything for her? That she should use her brain. And that he only sees her as a friend, that she should sit down and think.
Gosh! This babe, receive integrity...

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by 100naira(m): 4:31pm On Feb 26, 2017
Biggie don tell the housemates to back their bags and put it in the storeroom.
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by PrincessKab: 4:31pm On Feb 26, 2017
Big brother just sent aessage to the house now. All housemates should pack their bags now and place in the store room for possible eviction tonight...
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nikapetrelli(f): 4:32pm On Feb 26, 2017
PrincessKab:
Debie is yet to understand her feelings. The way she throws herself at guys is worrisome. See Bassey telling her same, that couldn't she see Efe doesn't have anything for her? That she should use her brain. And that he only sees her as a friend, that she should sit down and think.
Lol she will definitely receive it

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by eksbabe(f): 4:32pm On Feb 26, 2017
Ese is looking really good with that make up. should she survive tonight, my only wish is that she teaches Debie how to do a proper makeup. Dasall

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Dynamite02: 4:34pm On Feb 26, 2017
akthedream1:

FOR YOU TO BRING 3T INTO THIS, SHOWS THAT EFE IS BEING CONTROLLED BY 3T..
YOU ARE ALSO TELLING US THAT EFE IS FAKE..
Check my comment....I mentioned "peer pressure", it is powerful, especially for peeps wey nor know themselves....3t is older, he looks up to him.
And yes, it is very possible for someone to change from being real to fake,from good to bad...they are humans not robots.(There are factors that can contribute to this change,and I just mentioned one "Pressure"wink
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by MarilynNash(f): 4:35pm On Feb 26, 2017
Vanessa88:
For those calling out Bassey gay. It's not fair
Being the booze and babes kinda man doesn't make one a real man!
The guy is just a smart, intelligent and talented young man with moral decorum who is trying not to stir up any controversy
God bless you.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Misswang001(f): 4:36pm On Feb 26, 2017
No human being is perfect. No matter how good of a person you are, there must be some nasty stuffs about you. His concealing game has been top notch.
Vanessa88:

Bottom line is, there are re folks like that.. Yes they exist.. They ve not yet gone extinct even in this our decay environment

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 4:37pm On Feb 26, 2017
PrincessKab:
Can be a bit cringe to watch, she's innocent/naive though, bless her sad
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by sirfee(m): 4:38pm On Feb 26, 2017
Ayokunleayoolashakirudeen:

Have you seen the Man U thread,I just shared it...
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by PrincessKab: 4:39pm On Feb 26, 2017
Na actor, what do you expect? He lost it sometime ago with TBoss, hin don couple back again.

Misswang001:

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Ayokunleayoolashakirudeen(m): 4:42pm On Feb 26, 2017
sirfee:
seen, thanks

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Superrman: 4:43pm On Feb 26, 2017
vickydevoka:

edo girls de always de honey even wit money
lol are you an edo girl?
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Vanessa88(f): 4:43pm On Feb 26, 2017
Misswang001:
No human being is perfect. No matter how good of a person you are, there must be some nasty stuffs about you. His concealing game has been top notch.

Atleast we must applaud his concealing game.. Its top-notch, impressive
Yes we all have our vices, no dispute about that
But bear in mind that for him.. It ain't booze and babes

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Dynamite02: 4:45pm On Feb 26, 2017
frankfiny:
So you're blaming it on TTT now...He wants to play women to avoid eviction...if he can follow TTT blindly like dat....so it means if he was married he could still deny his family because of votes because TTT told him to?...

Admit it already...they are all playing games there, nobody is real there, the only problem is that Efes game on women is so lame...he shouldt try the women thing again cause obviously he is a novice in that aspect
I said it before and I'm saying it again.."Its a wrong move on his part".
I admire people who are principled....when Ebuka asked him on stage about the relationship stuff he said he's not going there for that , infact he said "all of them na hommiies".....I was hoping to see how he would pull if off,but as it is the game don fall press am. He match-line seriously

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by frankfiny(m): 4:45pm On Feb 26, 2017
Please this is to other Africans watching Debby Rise right now...That's not how a typical Nigerian girl behaves oo...No think say if you come here babes go just dey follow you up and down like that..Most of them are more "arrogant and proud" than Tboss....them no dey gree share their man like Bisola ooo...they are not as deceptive as Uriel though.. But if you no get your game right even babes like Marvis go reject you..

Beware oo..Dont be deceived by Debby rise's emotional display

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Vanessa88(f): 4:49pm On Feb 26, 2017
MarilynNash:
God bless you.
And bless u too

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by pocohantas(f): 4:50pm On Feb 26, 2017
Vanessa88:

Atleast we must applaud his concealing game.. Its top-notch, impressive
Yes we all have our vices, no dispute about that
But bear in mind that for him.. It ain't booze and babes
Bassey isn't entirely perfect, but he knows his weakness and avoids it. He lost his cool with tboss once though.
Bally is aggressive, and should avoid getting into arguments.
Efe misyarns when he is high, he should avoid 'highness'.

The difference between them and Bassey is, Bassey has identified his weakness and avoids any situation that would make him show it..

I agree with you, dude has got his act to together...it isn't pretence, it's maturity and self-control.

11 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by to9ine: 4:51pm On Feb 26, 2017
Oyind17:
His attack on Uriel last night was so annoying. The guy is not wise. Tboss told him he's a asslicker. And truely he is, I was expecting him to beg Uriel after his stupid rants
I had to rewatch the supposed attack on Uriel by Efe and I couldnt see anybmaliciousness. The niggar just spoke his mind and the plain truth... Go and rewatch the clash between Tboss nd Bally and tell me Uriel wasn't playing for the camera.. Same way she reacted in her clash with Cocoice, so fake.. She feels she needs to do extra to gain attention..

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Ayokunleayoolashakirudeen(m): 4:52pm On Feb 26, 2017
frankfiny:
Please this is to other Africans watching Debby Rise right now...That's not how a typical Nigerian girl behaves oo...No think say if you come here babes go just dey follow you up and down like that..Most of them are more "arrogant and proud" than Tboss....them no dey gree share their man like Bisola ooo...they are not as deceptive as Uriel though.. But if you no get your game right even babes like Marvis go reject you..

dem no dey tell persin grin

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by pocohantas(f): 4:54pm On Feb 26, 2017
Boj2:

U look nice but u not nice undecided
I have not watched since Sunday last week...sumbori gist me naa
Amen.......
LOL.
I'm nice. I haven't been into the show much this week. How are you doing? When is the surgery?
Get well soon... smiley
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Vanessa88(f): 4:55pm On Feb 26, 2017
pocohantas:

Bassey isn't entirely perfect, but he knows his weakness and avoids it. He lost his cool with tboss once though.
Bally is aggressive, and should avoid getting into arguments.
Efe misyarns when he is high, he should avoid 'highness'.

The difference between them and Bassey is, Bassey has identified his weakness and avoids any situation that would make him show it..

I agree with you, dude has got his act to together...it isn't pretence, it's maturity and self-control.
Which makes Bassey smart, wise and intelligent
You summed them up well

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by ovoP(m): 4:56pm On Feb 26, 2017
sirfee:
Share it 4 i
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by ninnyanny(f): 4:58pm On Feb 26, 2017
frankfiny:

lol

(1) (2) (3) ... (1385) (1386) (1387) (1388) (1389) (1390) (1391) ... (3141) (Reply)

What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 / What Movie Are You Watching Now? / Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.