Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,654 members, 7,865,632 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 10:11 PM

Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread - TV/Movies (1477) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread (3149468 Views)

Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread / Efe Wins Big Brother Naija 2017 / Big Brother Naija 2017 Winner Announcement & Grand Finale Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1474) (1475) (1476) (1477) (1478) (1479) (1480) ... (3141) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 11:41am On Feb 28, 2017
vladimiros:
What is Debbie wearing this morning Abeg
not sexy?
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by berryice(f): 11:41am On Feb 28, 2017
CuteJude:
u dated a friend and u refused to pick my calls
ve been hearing dah for long, u dated my friend..so how d hell did u ve my num?nd is your friend I dated....hmmm,something fishing
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 11:42am On Feb 28, 2017
ovoP:
oga beta vote ooo dats nt d their official site oo their official site is africamagic.dstv.com dat poll is just based on people's interest nt actual voting
dat polls usually get closer to the viewers voting patterns it is the overview of what pple generally wants

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Papiikush: 11:43am On Feb 28, 2017
So I was in a church last night and the pastor said BASED ON LOGISTICS from the pulpit.

Half of the church Started laughing... We all knew where pastor's inspiration is coming from lipsrsealed

6 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Threebear(m): 11:43am On Feb 28, 2017
PrincessKab:
Not bored but sad. He likes her more than TTT himself. TTT got over it so quickly that it was so obvious he was using her to play game and she means nothing to him.
Just my candid opinion and observation. I ain't in their minds. Efe has been loyal to his friends since day 1. TTT has been otherwise to people close to him, I was so shocked he nominated TBoss also yesterday, really disappointing and heartbreaking, especially if you can nominated someone who saved and replaced you barely 2 weeks before you nominated him. That's Life...A Yoruba adage in English says "The nose is wicked, it doesn't allow us smell our enemies" I.e. it smells everything from sweet, sour, and co, but doesn't give you a hint of your enemies.
I rest my view here.

Unless you have psychic skills or you are suddenly a mind reader, you have no proof to back up anything you just said.
Some people hide their feelings and emotions better than others, it doesn't mean they don't miss or like that person.
Efe on the otherhand has been lively up until yesterday evening when he butchered his task and was automatically up for eviction.
So associating his recent moodiness with bisola who left since Sunday ,the same day Efe did an accoustic with Debbie and danced all day seems more far fetched than accurate.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by moststylish(m): 11:43am On Feb 28, 2017
machinegundammy:

EFE's game plan is already disoriented, the dude has lost his mojo. Lately he hasn't been able to feed on his ego as usual by winning tasks or becoming HoH
cut the guy some slacks,
wat abt housemates that have not won a single thing

9 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by PrincessKab: 11:44am On Feb 28, 2017
I guess so. In my opinion, Team Efe splitted their votes for Marvis and TTT(cos TTT was still loyal then, hadn't nominated him yet). And Team Bisola voted mainly for Marvis cos she and Bisola were best/good friends(clique things) and avoided voting for TTT cos they felt he was trying to use her, he was distracting her and was deceiving her on the single guy relationship status issue. That was why she had that huge landslide beside TTT...

eosigwe:
so it's obvious Marvis got lots of Pity votes from #TeamEfe

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 11:47am On Feb 28, 2017
berryice:
ve been hearing dah for long, u dated my friend..so how d hell did u ve my num?nd is your friend I dated....hmmm,something fishing
the story long well well
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by PrincessKab: 11:48am On Feb 28, 2017
I watched that part, he actually said "Garri Ijebu ati Garri" smoothly like a yoruba man, then Bisola opened her mouth widely amazed in the diary room. He couldn't have learnt it, it was really smooth like a Yoruba tongue. Also, you'll notice there are 2 people representing Biggie

CuteJude:
learnable oga

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by ovoP(m): 11:48am On Feb 28, 2017
machinegundammy:

dat polls usually get closer to the viewers voting patterns it is the overview of what pple generally wants
Some pple misinterpret it if some people see it dey stop voting 4 d person thinking d person is safe

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Papiikush: 11:49am On Feb 28, 2017
Wait... Do Bisola and bally only visit the rest room once a day
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 11:49am On Feb 28, 2017
moststylish:
cut the guy some slacks,
wat abt housemates that have not won a single thing
The thing is getting to him now, as a Regular winner being on the losing streak is killing his vibes and morale
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by berryice(f): 11:51am On Feb 28, 2017
CuteJude:
the story long well well
kk
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by ayo26(m): 11:51am On Feb 28, 2017
PrincessKab:
Not bored but sad. He likes her more than TTT himself. TTT got over it so quickly that it was so obvious he was using her to play game and she means nothing to him.
Just my candid opinion and observation. I ain't in their minds. Efe has been loyal to his friends since day 1. TTT has been otherwise to people close to him, I was so shocked he nominated TBoss also yesterday, really disappointing and heartbreaking, especially if you can nominated someone who saved and replaced you barely 2 weeks before you nominated him. That's Life...A Yoruba adage in English says "The nose is wicked, it doesn't allow us smell our enemies" I.e. it smells everything from sweet, sour, and co, but doesn't give you a hint of your enemies.
I rest my view here.

Bless you. Well said. In fact you typed it right. You gave my thought a well written expression.

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 11:51am On Feb 28, 2017
berryice:
kk
pick my call na
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 11:53am On Feb 28, 2017
ovoP:
Some pple misinterpret it if some people see it dey stop voting 4 d person thinking d person is safe
dat might be applicable to only EFE for now others are in tight race

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by berryice(f): 11:53am On Feb 28, 2017
CuteJude:
pick my call na
abeg lemme
..nd stop deceivin yourself like u calling,rest...na your friend I date not u..so move on

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by ifunayalov(f): 11:54am On Feb 28, 2017
from my observation debie rise is really a fragile person that tries too hard to put on a persona of strength in order to try and fit in. She is indeed a bundle of talents but[color=#006600][/color] struggles with serious self esteem and one of the ways she is trying to overcome it was by going to big brother where she will be laid bare for the world. she second guesses her self every minute and seems to always regret her words and actions. she is also a people pleaser because she wants to be accepted. i feel sad for her because i see that her parents in their effort to ensure they bring up a well behaved girl might have damaged her self esteem in the process.
i believe that Bassey is indeed a rare gentleman who despite being offered everything on a platter has refused to take advantage of her innocence and sometimes foolishness. he seems to have appointed himself as her guardian angel in that house to guide and correct gently when she goes overboard and is also a steady friend to combat the loneliness of being in a house with other people who you know dont like you. he keeps encouraging her to think highly of herself and stop putting herself down. i am really glad there is no sexual tension between them as debie would have been unable to resist.
my vote goes to Bassey to win the money and Debie rise to stay in the house till the end.

Vote Debie rise! Vote Bassey!

sirfee:
Yes! she is very emotional and fragile but she's is real.She is going through so many things at the moment,that's why her self esteem is degrading.

Let's support her because she is alone,her family is against her,she has issues with her record label etc.Thank you as you do so.BONJOUR

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 11:55am On Feb 28, 2017
berryice:
abeg lemme
..nd stop deceivin yourself like u calling,rest...na your friend I date not u..so move on
calling with a private number
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Ugosample(m): 11:56am On Feb 28, 2017
eosigwe:
But if you are to mention 3 HMs who participated in BBN 2017, you will mention Efe after your favourite HM.

Last time I checked, Ebuka didn't win BBN.

You are right

He will not be forgotten in a hurry.

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Papiikush: 11:58am On Feb 28, 2017
So a colleague of mine came to the office and asked if I have wechat on my phone. I said no I don't have neither have I subscribed. undecided

Nigga said I shouldn't worry that he will switch on his WiFi for me just to vote for his FAV. grin

Me that I have been looking for free WiFi... I want to download resident evil HD angry
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by berryice(f): 11:59am On Feb 28, 2017
CuteJude:
calling with a private number
hmmm....I just feel u don't ve liver...u just wanna mk people see u as being tufff...nd u not...I really wished dah u. Could call lemme knw who ure..byee

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Dynamite02: 11:59am On Feb 28, 2017
Amusaopeyemi:

T-boss herself said it this afternoon that she has never visited Abuja before undecided
Really? But the day Omotala visited ,she said something about visiting and making donations to some orphanage in Abuja.
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 12:02pm On Feb 28, 2017
machinegundammy:
going offline bro, abeg ttt and tboss updates biko
berryice:
hmmm....I just feel u don't ve liver...u just wanna mk people see u as being tufff...nd u not...I really wished dah u. Could call lemme knw who ure..byee
i dont even know what that means but i would call u in 15mins
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Papiikush: 12:03pm On Feb 28, 2017
These guys splitting votes. It's just like throwing your money and data in cyber trash grin

Vote for a particular candidate this week Cuz eveyone is in same shoe. undecided

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by moststylish(m): 12:03pm On Feb 28, 2017
am seeing Kemen Philips being the likely housemate to vamoose

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by PrincessKab: 12:05pm On Feb 28, 2017
You should learn to read, assimilate or comprehend before hurrying to respond to peoples's updates, calm down. From my message, I wrote that
*I ain't in their minds
*it was just "my candid opinion and observation
Did I write that I have a proof to back it up? So, like seriously? What's your 1st paragraph all about? As long as I wrote in my message that it was my personal opinion and observation, that I ain't in their minds(which means that I may or may not be wrong, that is, I gave room for a humble acceptance of other people's views), what you wrote wasn't necessary.
Thank you!

Threebear:

Unless you have psychic skills or you are suddenly a mind reader, you have no proof to back up anything you just said.
Some people hide their feelings and emotions better than others, it doesn't mean they don't miss or like that person.
Efe on the otherhand has been lively up until yesterday evening when he butchered his task and was automatically up for eviction.
So associating his recent moodiness with bisola who left since Sunday ,the same day Efe did an accoustic with Debbie and danced all day seems more far fetched than accurate.
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by sirfee(m): 12:05pm On Feb 28, 2017
ifunayalov:
from my observation debie rise is really a fragile person that tries too hard to put on a persona of strength in order to try and fit in. She is indeed a bundle of talents but[color=#006600][/color] struggles with serious self esteem and one of the ways she is trying to overcome it was by going to big brother where she will be laid bare for the world. she second guesses her self every minute and seems to always regret her words and actions. she is also a people pleaser because she wants to be accepted. i feel sad for her because i see that her parents in their effort to ensure they bring up a well behaved girl might have damaged her self esteem in the process.
i believe that Bassey is indeed a rare gentleman who despite being offered everything on a platter has refused to take advantage of her innocence and sometimes foolishness. he seems to have appointed himself as her guardian angel in that house to guide and correct gently when she goes overboard and is also a steady friend to combat the loneliness of being in a house with other people who you know dont like you. he keeps encouraging her to think highly of herself and stop putting herself down. i am really glad there is no sexual tension between them as debie would have been unable to resist.
my vote goes to Bassey to win the money and Debie rise to stay in the house till the end.

Vote Debie rise! Vote Bassey!

Thank you for this post,you've said it all#Vote Debbie Rise#Vote Bassey
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 12:05pm On Feb 28, 2017
Abeg guys, make una stop all this arguments and post update on wettin dey happen inside Bigbrother house. My DSTV sub don finish and I no plan this week to sub, so help with update grin grin grin grin
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by ifunayalov(f): 12:08pm On Feb 28, 2017
thank you so much.
debbie was 22 years old in 2012
so she is or will be 27 years this year 2017[color=#006600][/color]

dominique:
For those tripping over themselves on top of Debbie's age matter, watch her idol audition video that was shot in 2012 and see the age displayed there. Anybody can go to Wikipedia and edit the details there but can you enter for a show like idols without a valid id bearing your date of birth?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IdEEeZOBMmI

Maybe you were in the Labour room the day her mother brought her into the world that you're claiming a different age for her.

#Vote Bassey
Vote Uriel
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by 100naira(m): 12:10pm On Feb 28, 2017
Bisola biggie de like agbero grin grin
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by oviejnr(m): 12:13pm On Feb 28, 2017
Dynamite02:

Really? But the day Omotala visited ,she said something about visiting and making donations to some orphanage in Abuja.
All of them na Linus, dont believe whatever they say. She has forgotten she told us that she lives in Abuja. A good liar need a good memory.

(1) (2) (3) ... (1474) (1475) (1476) (1477) (1478) (1479) (1480) ... (3141) (Reply)

What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 / What Movie Are You Watching Now? / Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.