Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,344 members, 7,860,884 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 06:02 PM

Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread - TV/Movies (1507) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread (3145985 Views)

Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread / Efe Wins Big Brother Naija 2017 / Big Brother Naija 2017 Winner Announcement & Grand Finale Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1504) (1505) (1506) (1507) (1508) (1509) (1510) ... (3141) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by fitzmayowa: 11:43am On Mar 01, 2017
geekybabe:
TTT is even wearing Tboss top.

Mumu Bros. Bisola don sabi everything.. and she is more than ready to keep playing along

Let the drama begin..

Bisola already knows every of TTT's moves on Tboss and she is kind of dissappointed she is just trying to put on a game face...

TTT has lost his allies in that house, marvis and Efe already knows he is a snake and doesn't give a bleep about those that calls him their friend...

This drama is going to be interesting to watch...

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by teelaw4life(m): 11:44am On Mar 01, 2017
Threebear:
Bally says he was surprised Ese left giving the number of her social media followers, oversabi Kemen replies that her social media followers might only know her funny side and not her annoying sides. He says Nigerians are fickle and cab turn on you any second.

Make them no think am oo. If Ese was a real HM, a lot of them will walk. I just like her spirit.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 11:44am On Mar 01, 2017
Bisola get voice o
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Iceydream(f): 11:45am On Mar 01, 2017
Please for all Debie-Rise fans and all who wish to vote for her, its DEBIE-RISE(single b) not Debbie-Rise or Deby-Rise or Debbie rice. Do not add any other comment whether your name or bbnaija to the vote.Lets keep voting for her using this format: VOTE Debie-Rise. If youre voting via sms, send it to 32052. If youre voting through WeChat app, you get 100 free votes. Download the app, follow Africamagictv, verify your phone number, then select BBNaija and click on Vote. Select Debie-Rise and give her your maximum support. Thank you guys. #VoteDebieRise

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Unimaginable123: 11:45am On Mar 01, 2017
Ayokunleayoolashakirudeen:
Uriel must go this weekend... make i go beg my padis for vote.
Uriel is going nowhere

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Threebear(m): 11:45am On Mar 01, 2017
Bisola gisting marvis about Ese, said even though she was very loud and aggressive that deep inside she knew Ese was a good person. Seems she has figured triple T game because she was going over all her previous relationship and how they panned out.

Debbie rise tells Bally that she misses him if he missed her too, Bally affirms.

T boss and TTT start their flirting again,seems they get a thrill out of it, when they do it to Bisola's face the girl didn't even send them busy watching dishes.

Thin tall tony goes to cuddle up Bisola and she gives him a stern warning, calls him a betrayer and he exits with his face sunken low.

11 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by bestspoke: 11:47am On Mar 01, 2017
ifyalways:
Uriel knows she's going home.

Hope Biggie has arranged ambulance for her.

Marvis and Bisola still gossiping. Marvis na amebo sha. TTT is in soup, Bisola don see him.nyash finish.
evil pple sad ambulance ke...
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by poshest(f): 11:48am On Mar 01, 2017
did TTT just smack bisola's butts?

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 11:49am On Mar 01, 2017
Threebear:
Is it me or that thing on Efe's lips looks like an advanced symptom of herpes?
tot so too
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Threebear(m): 11:49am On Mar 01, 2017
poshest:
did TTT just smack bisola's butts?
Yup.
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by akthedream1: 11:50am On Mar 01, 2017
zicoraads:

Says someone who ha been antagonizing Efe undecided
I TACKLE ANY OF THE HOUSEMATES WHENEVER I HAVE REASON TO DO IT... BUT YOU CAN NEVER SEE ME ASKING PEOPLE TO VOTE OR NOT TO VOTE ANY OF THEM..
PROVE ME WRONG MR BIG BIG MOUTH.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 11:50am On Mar 01, 2017
bestspoke:

evil pple sad ambulance ke...

She asked for it.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by jeffoski(m): 11:50am On Mar 01, 2017
chai Uriel is so uncomfortable. i cant wait to see her dairy session. she is really the most manipulative person in that house. Now fear and confusion wan finish her. At this rate she fit do something stupid. Kemen just they use laugh cover him own disappointment grin

Tboss is really happy to see Bisola and bally o

Ehen TTT don carry bisola go back yard i wonder if na thier love triangle him wan talk. Cameraman no disappoint o grin

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Jamestbone19: 11:51am On Mar 01, 2017
ladies ar main to jail, sori. ladies and gentle men pls let us vote 4 awa queen d T and BOSS [color=#990000][/color]
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Favourednwa: 11:51am On Mar 01, 2017
braimeddy:
FGC Ibillo. Edo state. That was the FGC Tboss attended which also I was an alumni. So u saying she attended FGC make me think if u also attended d same sch wit her as well
OK, hope you are a member of FEGOCOASA.
It's an association for all alumni of fgcs, with the aim of improving the unity schools etc
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 11:51am On Mar 01, 2017
Threebear:
Bisola gisting marvis about Ese, said even though she was very loud and aggressive that deep inside she knew Ese was a good person. Seems she has figured triple T game because she was going over all her previous relationship and how they panned out.

Debbie rise tells Bally that she misses him if he missed her too, Bally affirms.

T boss and TTT start their flirting again,seems they get a thrill out of it, when they do it to Bisola's face the girl didn't even send them busy watching dishes.

Thin tall tony goes to cuddle up Bisola and she gives him a stern warning, calls him a betrayer and he exits with his face sunken low.
bisola warns ttt

Na today i come dey work angry
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Oasis007(m): 11:52am On Mar 01, 2017
Threebear:

The bold part is misleading. Kindly complete what happened and why she called him a Betrayal pls!

Bisola called him a Betrayal because - as the HOH, Tony promised to free her and Bally from House Chores, but failed to fulfill it!

14 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Toposh(f): 11:53am On Mar 01, 2017
janellemonae:

I never have a pencil around so I just end up changing d channel. Real sad sturv. undecided
Changing channel is not good enough, u can do with knife or broom. grin pls let's be careful what we wish for, dis is just a game she's human like you..

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Ayokunleayoolashakirudeen(m): 11:53am On Mar 01, 2017
In Bisola's absence, Efe's made a comment about bisola being a potential wife material and a blessing to her man.

Giving such glowing remarks to a single mother, Efe might not know the gravity of his actions, but he seems to have hit a superficial cord of emotion in her heart.

I see Bisola being loyal to this gentleman till the bitter end.

21 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Jamestbone19: 11:54am On Mar 01, 2017
Tboss ol d way

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Threebear(m): 11:54am On Mar 01, 2017
Oasis007:

The bold part is misleading. Kindly complete what happened and why she called him a Betrayal pls!
They are chilling now, seems all the bad feelings are gone.
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Toposh(f): 11:54am On Mar 01, 2017
janellemonae:

I never have a pencil around so I just end up changing d channel. Real sad sturv. undecided
Changing channel is not good enough, you can do with knife or broom. grin pls let's be careful what we wish for, this is just a game she's human like you..

5 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Threebear(m): 11:56am On Mar 01, 2017
Jamestbone19:
Tboss ol d way
No rest.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Ayokunleayoolashakirudeen(m): 11:57am On Mar 01, 2017
CuteJude:
bisola warns ttt

Na today i come dey work angry

bros Uriel don dey gain votes o...

abeg rally people to vote for Debbie, Kemen and Bassey... Uriel gats go house.

Me self, i just get another 800 wechat vote from my coleagues this morning

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by veekid(m): 11:59am On Mar 01, 2017
Threebear:

Cc Opethom
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 11:59am On Mar 01, 2017
Ayokunleayoolashakirudeen:

bros Uriel don dey gain votes o...

abeg rally people to vote for Debbie, Kemen and Bassey... Uriel gats go house
all na face value , uriel is not getting votes , she and kemen will leave but i go mobilise votes

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by veekid(m): 11:59am On Mar 01, 2017
fitzmayowa:

Bisola already knows every of TTT's moves on Tboss and she is kind of dissappointed she is just trying to put on a game face...

TTT has lost his allies in that house, marvis and Efe already knows he is a snake and doesn't give a bleep about those that calls him their friend...

This drama is going to be interesting to watch...
Cc Opethom
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Toposh(f): 12:00pm On Mar 01, 2017
Iceydream:
Please for all Debie-Rise fans and all who wish to vote for her, its DEBIE-RISE(single b) not Debbie-Rise or Deby-Rise or Debbie rice. Do not add any other comment whether your name or bbnaija to the vote.Lets keep voting for her using this format: VOTE Debie-Rise. If youre voting via sms, send it to 32052. If youre voting through WeChat app, you get 100 free votes. Download the app, follow Africamagictv, verify your phone number, then select BBNaija and click on Vote. Select Debie-Rise and give her your maximum support. Thank you guys. #VoteDebieRise
gave her 600 wechat nd 5sms just coz people hate for no reasons

5 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Oasis007(m): 12:01pm On Mar 01, 2017
Threebear:

They are chilling now, seems all the bad feelings are gone.

Nah!

Nothing is gone! TTT is only trying to get into Bisola's Head. He's not sure if Bisola still loves him or not, perhaps Bisola has found out his Strategies.

Bisola, however, doesn't want to expose her new-Self to TTT! Bisola is simply trying to play the Game along with him!

Let's watch out for the FUN in it!!!

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by 100naira(m): 12:01pm On Mar 01, 2017
Be like TTT de vex for Tboss and Debbie for the prank de played on him yesterday night and he wanted to cook rubbish for them today.

Meanwhile Efe de complain about marvis behavior, how she is supposed to act like a chick sometimes, TTT also agrees and Efe recounts the dragging of soup between him and marvis.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by akthedream1: 12:02pm On Mar 01, 2017
Threebear:
Is it me or that thing on Efe's lips looks like an advanced symptom of herpes?
ARE YOU TALKING FROM EXPERIENCE OR WHAT?

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by geekybabe(f): 12:03pm On Mar 01, 2017
Ttt : so bisola, how was it? Do you feel left out?
Bisola: nah.. just need to catch up on stuffs
Ttt: ok so did they show you guys anything i did?
Bisola: hmm.. did you do anything?
TTT: nope.. i dint do anything
Bisola: laughs hard
cheesy
Bisola is ready to play dis game mehn..

12 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (1504) (1505) (1506) (1507) (1508) (1509) (1510) ... (3141) (Reply)

What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 / What Movie Are You Watching Now? / Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.