Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,030 members, 7,863,693 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 12:05 AM

Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread - TV/Movies (1530) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread (3148485 Views)

Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread / Efe Wins Big Brother Naija 2017 / Big Brother Naija 2017 Winner Announcement & Grand Finale Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1527) (1528) (1529) (1530) (1531) (1532) (1533) ... (3141) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by mellatha: 10:28pm On Mar 01, 2017
xpertriate:

Nigerians voted miyounce out,not bisola
bisola put miyonse on the choping board stop looking for excuses that don't exist. you already knew what i was saying why find useless excuses and if not for the double eviction and the fact that it was efe with them he would have still been in the house to torment her stupid her

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by carammel(f): 10:30pm On Mar 01, 2017
dominique:
I've never seen Tboss play this useless cards the housemates are always boring us with. For that reason alone, I'll arrange some WeChat votes for her using le hubs lines. Hope my Bassey is safe o, I'm not seeing much support for him on the strap embarassed

#Vote Bassey
#Vote Uriel
This your reason to vote tboss is funny,she never played card yet Uriel plays and still you support her. Tboss may not know how to play card games,playing cards is not a yardstick to judge.

5 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by xpertriate(m): 10:32pm On Mar 01, 2017
mellatha:
bisola put miyonse on the choping board stop looking for excuses that don't exist. you already knew what i was saying why find useless excuses and if not for the double eviction and the fact that it was efe with them he would have still been in the house to torment her stupid her

13 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by dominique(f): 10:35pm On Mar 01, 2017
carammel:

This your reason to vote tboss is funny,she never played card yet Uriel plays and still you support her. Tboss may not know how to play card games,playing cards is not a yardstick to judge.

That I want to throw two or three votes Tboss' way doesn't mean I'm automatically supporting her. I've stated my reasons for choosing to support Bassey and Uriel since as far back as Sunday.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by toseen7: 10:39pm On Mar 01, 2017
CuteJude:
122 girls dying for you cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy handsome man
lie mohammed's first son. I have Men there also(no homo) grin
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by toseen7: 10:40pm On Mar 01, 2017
CuteJude:
122 girls dying for you cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy handsome man
biko leave my twitter na grin

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by smokey3y3z: 10:43pm On Mar 01, 2017
carammel:

You are in the spirit,whatever he portrays in the house would be used to judge naija men in the long run,reason I want him out of the game so that the world would know Nigerians don't tolerate such people.
Tayo is still one of the best rep Nigeria has had in the big brother shows. It was sad that regional alliance worked against him at the final.
One of the best? Tayo had a bad attitude. He was so full of himself and that led to his downfall. He fought with all the housemates. He was even hostile and envious of Uti when Uti came as a fake housemate to claim the price. Uti tried advising him, he was so stubborn. Uti ended up having a good relationship with Idris and even gave him his trousers when leaving.
Tayo was so cocky he was shocked when Idris was named the winner as he didn't think anyone else deserved the prize but him.
Truth is, Tayo kept messing up but we had no choice but to keep supporting him even though we knew the truth deep down. As for other countries, you insult their reps. What do u expect?

25 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by frankfiny(m): 10:44pm On Mar 01, 2017
She is entitled to her own opinion and reasons...am sure you have a weird reason to vote your favourite...The important thing is to just vote someone
carammel:

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by teamsynergy: 10:46pm On Mar 01, 2017
Agbgift:

Bassey get mind. see as he just dash tboss e ear to Pierce.
the guy tough small.. hope he can't be infected sha.. abi den no dey treat the hole or disinfect ?
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nickymezor(f): 10:48pm On Mar 01, 2017
Are insects biting in the house?
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Chregor(m): 10:49pm On Mar 01, 2017
CuteJude:
off to bed cry tired time to sleep , boring house tonight , biggies alcohol plan failed
Finally I've decided to dropped our differences and laugh small, no vex abeg grin grin
You cracked up #bolded line

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by carammel(f): 10:50pm On Mar 01, 2017
frankfiny:
She is entitled to her own opinion and reasons...am sure you have a weird reason to vote your favourite...The important thing is to just vote someone
Easy man,hold your fangs please,i have not said she is not entitled to her opinion,i only find it funny,unless you are telling me that I'm not entitled to my own feeling again.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by dagok(f): 10:55pm On Mar 01, 2017
Team EFE. ....... ALL THE WAY

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Favourednwa: 10:55pm On Mar 01, 2017
Chregor:

This kinda news dem dey hide am, I wonder why you decided to share it.
Kemen bn talk am and dey want bury am alive.
He said Jon and Ese are pranksters, they want kill am.

He told Uriel that Bally and Bisola are certainly coming back, they fall over themselves and called him Mr too know,Analyst etc.
#whykemen, don't you think it takes someone sensitive to guess right....
Vote kemen.
I don dey watch bb tete, and unlike some people here I know all of them are not real, they all lie, gossip etc. Bear in mind no one is perfect. At the end of the show I will vote for who entertained me.
But on a serious note the boy came into my room and with just a glance at the TV before I changed the channel. He said that

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by frankfiny(m): 10:56pm On Mar 01, 2017
Lol No madam, you're entitled to your feelings, but there is a feeling you're still missing...the feeling you get when you vote Tboss...believe me its a feeling you dont wanna miss

Please Vote Tboss
carammel:

Easy man,hold your fangs please,i have not said she is not entitled to her opinion,i only find it funny,unless you are telling me that I'm not entitled to my own feeling again.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by carammel(f): 11:00pm On Mar 01, 2017
smokey3y3z:

One of the best? Tayo had a bad attitude. He was so full of himself and that led to his downfall. He fought with all the housemates. He was even hostile and envious of Uti when Uti came as a fake housemate to claim the price. Uti tried advising him, he was so stubborn. Uti ended up having a good relationship with Idris and even gave him his trousers when leaving.
Tayo was so cocky he was shocked when Idris was named the winner as he didn't think anyone else deserved the prize but him.
Truth is, Tayo kept messing up but we had no choice but to keep supporting him even though we knew the truth deep down. As for other countries, you insult their reps. What do u expect?
You are right with all you said,he was rude,opinionated,loud and all that,amidst all these,Tayo was entertaining,he had a girlfriend he was proud of and he never led any woman on in the house.
Let us take your winning analysis as example,Idris won due to alliance,east African votes helped him and not because he was well behaved,if it was about who was well behaved,i think mambea of Ghana should have won. ROA voted macky2 over Idris (do the maths), Mozambique voted Tayo due to his friendship with trazega(not sure of the spelling again),that's where loyalty counted.
All I am saying is,regional alliances count more in big brother Africa.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 11:01pm On Mar 01, 2017
So many stories of gifty floating around on d front page. Loads of drama. Girl is getting famous already, Kim kardashian style. She better work dt face & get d "power fm" like her role model.

Anyways found this picture of her, her mum & her siblings. She has to be mixed race in my opinion.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by carammel(f): 11:03pm On Mar 01, 2017
frankfiny:
Lol No madam, you're entitled to your feelings, but there is a feeling you're still missing...the feeling you get when you vote Tboss...believe me its a feeling you dont wanna miss

Please Vote Tboss
I have four housemates that I'm rooting for,tboss is one of them and I have voted for her as well as two others.
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by sirfee(m): 11:05pm On Mar 01, 2017
Ayokunleayoolashakirudeen:

At your convenience chief.
The mal-administration in this country is another factor for desperation.Nigeria has a huge number of unskilled youths due to so many reasons,the skilled youths find it depressing competing for jobs,housing,political offices etc with anyone from the upper class.Perhaps they are depressed that an entire generation of politicians has placed their interests below those of foreign investors,bankers etc.

Bassey is right,these generation are the best fed,best educated,luckiest humans that have ever been.Many have been fed too much,often of the wrong sort and have been allowed to refuse their greens.Educations in the 1950s and '60s was superior to that of today,furthermore exams have been getting easier as the curricala have reduced.Many youths have been given the illusion that they actually know everything.They have been pampered and do not know how to deal with even a minor setback.Many youths have no competitive spirit so they prefer the fast lane to success which is very dangerous to the main route.

Some social factors pose an especially strong influence over a person's ability to make choices,drug and alcohol abuse is one of such factor.The desire for material gain leads to property crimes such as burglaries,white-collar crimes, robberies,auto thefts etc.The desire for control,revenge or power leads to violent crimes such as murders,assaults and rapes.

Religion is another factor,most religious leaders are also contributing to the menace in the country.Heresy and extremism is spreading across the country like an 'inferno'.These violent crimes usually occur in impulse or the spur of the moment when emotions run high(my opinion though) "A DEMAIN MON FRERE".

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by frankfiny(m): 11:12pm On Mar 01, 2017
Wow..thats very nice of you...Thanks...i wish the other 3 housemates all the best on Sunday
carammel:

I have four housemates that I'm rooting for,tboss is one of them and I have voted for her as well as two others.
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by sirfee(m): 11:21pm On Mar 01, 2017
janellemonae:
So many stories of gifty floating around on d front page. Drama. Girl is getting famous already. Kim kardashian style. She better work dt face & get d "power fm" like her role model.

Anyways found this picture of her, her mum & her siblings. She has to be mixed race in my opinion.
Believe these housemates at your own peril,they are all from middle and upper class families.Most of them got their tickets to the house through connection and nepotism(take it or leave it).Any nairalander displaying fanatism or extremism is nothing but a schmuck because they won't remember anyone of us after the show.I hope she would utilise her opportunities...I wish her best of luck.Why are the housemates still painting...just tuned in.Good evening peeps.

5 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by tare22(m): 11:24pm On Mar 01, 2017
CuteJude:
because i dislike efe , my iq is low , have u met me? what did u use to judge my mental capabilities , my creative criticism of efe , abeg shift
Ur initial poverty comment.. Made me judge u..

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 11:33pm On Mar 01, 2017
sirfee:
Believe these housemates at your own peril,they are all from middle and upper class families.Most of them got their tickets to the house through connection and nepotism(take it or leave it).Any nairalander displaying fanatism or extremism is nothing but a schmuck because they won't remember anyone of us after the show.I hope she would utilise her opportunities...I wish her best of luck.Why are the housemates still painting?Good evening peeps.

I honestly don't believe gifty is from a middle or upper class home. Her English does not reflect dt at all. Based on d stories going around from her ex-husbands family, her mum is a hustler & practically uses her. undecided

I reAlly wish her well, I hope her dreams do come true. She doesn't want to depend on a man. Felt sorry for her at a point in dt house. She tried so hard & gave it her best.

10 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 11:39pm On Mar 01, 2017
who is the idiot that sent me to Ban. Some of you are not nice. I will start reporting some people as well.

You yab me, I didn't report.

I yab you back, you quickly report me.

You go to the diary room and report me to La-la or Seunn or whoever is the mod in charge.

Why? What's the difference between you and Uriel.

It might not even be here, it might be one of my bullets accidentally hit an Afonja or an aboki who shot at my fellow flattinos

Gosh. Long live Nnamdi Kanu

sorry

Long Live Osibanjo

Buhari should collect his own long life wishes from DHL

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by mediocre(m): 11:43pm On Mar 01, 2017
sirfee:
Believe these housemates at your own peril,they are all from middle and upper class families.Most of them got their tickets to the house through connection and nepotism(take it or leave it).Any nairalander displaying fanatism or extremism is nothing but a schmuck because they won't remember anyone of us after the show.I hope she would utilise her opportunities...I wish her best of luck.Why are the housemates still painting...just tuned in.Good evening peeps.
Kim is a smart girl, don't compare her to gifty

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by nkwako: 11:48pm On Mar 01, 2017
So debie has more votes than Uriel Ya all crazy

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by vladimiros: 11:51pm On Mar 01, 2017
So I was not able to to come online today
Saw efe gate talkin shiit and get nassivelg shut down by efe army
Efe nation. I hail thee

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by sirfee(m): 11:52pm On Mar 01, 2017
janellemonae:

I honestly don't believe gifty is from a middle or upper class home. Her English does not reflect dt at all. Based on d stories going around from her ex-husbands family, her mum prActically uses her. undecided

I reAlly wish her well, I hope her dreams do come true. Felt sorry for her at a point in dt house. She tried so hard & gave it her best. I just saw her as someone dt had "daddy issues".

Gifty is a literate,the only problem she's having is her fake accent.Believe me,there is more to her story because this show(bbnaija) is hoax(my opinion though).The show looks like a script to me,I have this feeling that she was just acting everything she did in that house.FYI,not all rich kids are intelligent and eloquent.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Papiikush: 11:52pm On Mar 01, 2017
They said Tony is a manipulative bastard but Bisola is all over him. I bet they didn't see that cheesy

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by vladimiros: 11:53pm On Mar 01, 2017
eosigwe:
who is the idiot that sent me to Ban. Some of you are not nice. I will start reporting some people as well.

You go to the diary room and report me to La-la or Seunn or whoever is the mod in charge.

It might not even be here, it might be one of my bullets accidentally hit an Afonja or an aboki who shot at my fellow Igbos, my fellow Biafra today.

sorry

Long Live Osibanjo

Guy ignore them.. We wey get Eye dey see osinbanjo work..

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by vladimiros: 11:55pm On Mar 01, 2017
sirfee:
Gifty is a literate,the only problem she's having is her fake accent.Believe me,there is more to her story because this show(bbnaija) is hoax(my opinion though).The show looks like a script to me,I have this feeling that she was just acting everything she did in that house.FYI,not all rich kids are intelligent and eloquent.
. Guy. Gifty england was the worst.. I don't Thank u can script it
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 11:55pm On Mar 01, 2017
eosigwe:

It might not even be here, it might be one of my bullets accidentally hit an Afonja or an aboki who shot at my fellow Igbos today.

sorry

Long Live Osibanjo

(1) (2) (3) ... (1527) (1528) (1529) (1530) (1531) (1532) (1533) ... (3141) (Reply)

What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 / What Movie Are You Watching Now? / Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.