Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,431 members, 7,846,789 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 11:51 PM

Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread - TV/Movies (1543) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread (3137361 Views)

Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread / Efe Wins Big Brother Naija 2017 / Big Brother Naija 2017 Winner Announcement & Grand Finale Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1540) (1541) (1542) (1543) (1544) (1545) (1546) ... (3141) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Backinfront(m): 2:28pm On Mar 02, 2017
Alwaysblessed:
I don't know why they hated Tboss.Is it her fault that she is beautiful Or she is being herself.
Kemen isn't happy with her because she didn't accept to straf him.
TTT lied against her to Bisola because she refused.
Fine man or woman is easily likeable by all.
Think about Uti and Munya.Beauty played a big role.
EFE, Bisola and Marvis feels intimidated by her beauty so they feel it's a threat.
My advice is If you just joined bbnaija please take time to study all the housemates. Dont judge people based on what you hear about them and always put empathy in all we do.
Immediately after the game Marvis and Efe started laughing at Tboss. She didn't really touch the ball.

*Guest mode deactivated*

Oga Abeg swerve one side. Using Tboss and beauty in one sentence is insanity.

Where is the beauty pls? cos I can only see one yellow old woman with a very irritating attitude.

Even if it comes down to choosing who TTT wants BTW Bisola and Tboss, he'd rather mate with Bisola than your overhyped Tboss.

26 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Agbgift(f): 2:28pm On Mar 02, 2017
Marvis tells Bisola she was so pissed that as soon as Bisola left, Tony was all over TBoss. Marvis thinks Bisola was just ThinTallTony’s comfort zone and Bisola comments that she has realised that he is here to play a game and she is fine with it. Marvis talks about how her and Efe had discussed the issue and Bisola said it made her think when Efe mentioned that Bisola is loyal even when her guy is forming mugu. The comment also made her reflect on her past relationships. Bisola says she noticed Tony’s strategy and this was why she made a comment about ThinTallTony wearing TBoss’s T-shirt. Huged themselves with the sweetness of the update and then Bisola says that if ThinTallTony tries to change because she is back, then she will know he has useless. Unfortunately Bisola was washing plates in the kitchen and Tboss has asked Igwe ThinTallTony to give her that wrapped up hug he gives people with back problems I wish you saw how as Bisola’s face wrinkled and refused to look at them…….Lol!!!
#copied.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by akthedream1: 2:30pm On Mar 02, 2017
Agbgift:
For those wondering what uriel and Debbie-rise were discussing this morning, well this is the update:

This morning while sitting in the kitchen, Debie-Rise and Uriel
had a girl chat in which the latter advised the former to assert
herself more in the Big Brother Naija house.
Uriel asked Debie-Rise to never allow anybody put her down and
not take some of the housemates’ actions or responses to her
during discussions to heart.
“ We are all out here for the same thing, the same ending goal,
we want to win the money, do you understand? ” Uriel told
Debie-Rise to which Debie-Rise replied “ Yeah ”.
Uriel continued “ You should never allow anybody to make you
feel like you have to shut down your opinions, your views, to make
you feel a certain way, if you feel like being romantic or saying
whatever you say, do it. ”
What could have triggered this on? Could she some how be feeling
insecure? Or is she just not as assertive as the other Housemates?

#copied.
LOL... THERE IS ACTUALLY SOMEONE WHO ALWAYS SHUT HER DOWN WHENEVER SHE WANT TO GIVE HER OPINION.. THE PERSON DID THE SAME YESTERDAY..
SO, UREL TOLD HER NOT TO FEEL BACK ABOUT IT AND ALSO ADVICE HER TO CONFRONT THE PERSON IN A MILD WAY WHEN NEXT EM TRY IT..
UREL ALSO ADMITTED THAT SHE HIT INTIMIDATED BY HER GUITAR IN THE FIRST 1 OR 2 WEEKS.. BUT SHE IS COOL NOW AFTER SHE THOUGHT ABOUT IT.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by zicoraads: 2:31pm On Mar 02, 2017
pocohantas:

The reason you keep reading about him is simple. One person criticises Efe and gets 12 mentions, 11 will call you hater, 5 would tell you to get well soon from your hate, 4 will type epistle for you...only 1 might be sensible enough to defend logically. Then the argument starts...back and forth. That's the reason grin
See why I miss you grin You are the only one who even criticizes logically. The rest? Psst!

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by smokey3y3z: 2:33pm On Mar 02, 2017
akthedream1:

WHAT HAS HIS RECOVERY GOT TO DO WITH HIS POST?
I WASN'T MAD WHEN I SAID 80% OF EFE FANS ARE DUMB ASS..
ALL YOU DO IS TO ATTACK THE MESSANGER AND IGNORE THE MESSAGE..
IT IS EXPECTED SINCE YOU DONT HAVE FACTS TO BACK UP YOUR LIES..
Be calm, this isn't ur ship. I actually meant that in a good way cos i remembered he said he was to undergo a surgery.I wouldn't stoop so low to ridicule someone's health when tomorrow isn't guaranteed for anyone.

I NEVER insult anyone when defending a favourite cos i understand this is a forum with different people and views. So don't be quick to judge.

8 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Threebear(m): 2:34pm On Mar 02, 2017
Backinfront:

*Guest mode deactivated*

Where is the beauty pls? cos I can only see one yellow old woman with a very irritating attitude.

Even if it comes down to choosing who TTT wants BTW Bisola and Tboss, he'd rather mate with Bisola than your overhyped Tboss.
Beauty is subjective, many people think she is beautiful clearly you don't, you don't need to lord your opinion over others.
TTT has said it many times that he wants to straff t boss, bisola has offered herself numerous times on a platter but the man has turned her down countless times.

6 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Threebear(m): 2:37pm On Mar 02, 2017
Alwaysblessed:

It's act of jealousy. If we should be fair enough, we will know it's conspiracy to take her out of the game. I believe all the fan to vote wisely.
Trust me we have. Sunday will shock many people.
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by akthedream1: 2:39pm On Mar 02, 2017
I PRAY BISOLA, EFE AND TBOSS WILL BE THE ONLY HOUSEMATES UP FOR EVICTION ON MONDAY.. AMEN! AMEN!! AMEN!!!

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Threebear(m): 2:40pm On Mar 02, 2017
Agbgift:
Marvis tells Bisola she was so pissed that as soon as Bisola left,
Tony was all over TBoss. Marvis thinks Bisola was just
ThinTallTony’s comfort zone and Bisola comments that she has
realised that he is here to play a game and she is fine with it.
Marvis talks about how her and Efe had discussed the issue and
Bisola said it made her think when Efe mentioned that Bisola is
loyal even when her guy is forming mugu. The comment also made
her reflect on her past relationships.
Bisola says she noticed Tony’s strategy and this was why she
made a comment about ThinTallTony wearing TBoss’s T-shirt.
Huged themselves with the sweetness of the update and then Bisola
says that if ThinTallTony tries to change because she is back, then
she will know he has useless.
Unfortunately Bisola was washing plates in the kitchen and Tboss
has asked Igwe ThinTallTony to give her that wrapped up hug he
gives people with back problems I wish you saw how as Bisola’s
face wrinkled and refused to look at them…….Lol!!!

#copied.
Still she cuddled him up last night and even allowed him abuse her mammary glands.
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Threebear(m): 2:42pm On Mar 02, 2017
akthedream1:
I PRAY BISOLA, EFE AND TBOSS WILL BE THE ONLY HOUSEMATES UP FOR EVICTION ON MONDAY.. AMEN! AMEN!! AMEN!!!
Then Bisola will be on her way to meet her baby.
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by akthedream1: 2:42pm On Mar 02, 2017
smokey3y3z:

Be calm, this isn't ur ship. I actually meant that in a good way cos i remembered he said he was to undergo a surgery.I wouldn't stoop so low to ridicule someone's health when tomorrow isn't guaranteed for anyone.

I NEVER insult anyone when defending a favourite cos i understand this is a forum with different people and views. So don't be quick to judge.
OK I AM SO SORRY..
I THOUGHT YOU ARE ONE OF EFE FANATICAL FANS..

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by akthedream1: 2:43pm On Mar 02, 2017
Threebear:

Then Bisola will be on her way to meet her baby.
I DONT CARE.... I JUST WANT ONLY 3 OF THEM UP FOR EVICTION COME MONDAY...
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Backinfront(m): 2:46pm On Mar 02, 2017
Threebear:

Beauty is subjective, many people think she is beautiful clearly you don't, you don't need to lord your opinion over others.
TTT has said it many times that he wants to straff t boss, bisola has offered herself numerous times on a platter but the man has turned her down countless times.
Many people like you and C and Z How does that amount to many people?

There are people who don't think she is all that but they are too polite to run her down. If you want to campaign for her, stop forcing your opinion of what beauty is down my throat cos that shiit ain't beauty to me.

She is a worn out lady who has nothing to offer than her childish display of stupidity. She is even too stupiid to realise how dumb she is. That irks me. A grown ass woman behaving like a slowpoke.

And if you think Ttt gives a flying or running fukk about Tboss, you need to quit using your kidney to analyze the show Brah.

13 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by frankfiny(m): 2:47pm On Mar 02, 2017
An average Nigerian Looks neat..can speak good English...has more than one underwear....so i wonder if he represents Nigeria or Mozambique
eosigwe:
that is the state of the nation. Right now, mediocrity is the new cool. Street is the new cool. The love for Efe shows how Nigeria is.

Most of the people watching BBN are 1st time viewers. They don't know and don't want to know what the show is about. Hence, the love for Efe. Majority of Efes supporters are first time viewers. Majority, like me, are watching because we can afford to view it on GOTV. And for fvck sake, it's BBNaija. Every aspect of Naija has to represented and Efe is representing the street. Yes, he might be acting a script, yes he might be lying, but who cares, he is letting people on the street know that they can be something in life. He is acting it well.

My finger dey pain me abeg

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by smokey3y3z: 2:48pm On Mar 02, 2017
akthedream1:

OK I AM SO SORRY..
I THOUGHT YOU ARE ONE OF EFE FANATICAL FANS..
U're so sweet kiss

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Threebear(m): 2:49pm On Mar 02, 2017
akthedream1:

I DONT CARE.... I JUST WANT ONLY 3 OF THEM UP FOR EVICTION COME MONDAY...
Doubt that, with the recent way of nomination. At the least 5 people will be up.
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 2:49pm On Mar 02, 2017
Alwaysblessed:
I don't know why they hated Tboss.Is it her fault that she is beautiful Or she is being herself.
EFE, Bisola and Marvis feels intimidated by her beauty so they feel it's a threat.
My advice is If you just joined bbnaija please take time to study all the housemates. Dont judge people based on what you hear about them and always put empathy in all we do.
Immediately after the game Marvis and Efe started laughing at Tboss. She didn't really touch the ball.
Lol is her 'beauty' going to be the reason behind whenever someone has a misunderstanding with her? Some valid points but now it just seems like it's become the peddled go to excuse whenever things between her and anyone else aren't peachy, chill

6 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by ovoP(m): 2:50pm On Mar 02, 2017
akthedream1:
dat means tboss back to abuja

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Threebear(m): 2:51pm On Mar 02, 2017
Backinfront:
Many people like you and C and Z How does that amount to many people?

There are people who don't think she is all that but they are too polite to run her down. If you want to campaign for her, stop forcing your opinion of what beauty is down my throat cos that shiit ain't beauty to me.

She is a worn out lady who has nothing to offer than her childish display of stupidity. She is even too stupiid to realise how dumb she is. That irks me. A grown ass woman behaving like a slowpoke.

And if you think Ttt gives a flying or running fukk about Tboss, you need to quit using your kidney to analyze the show Brah.

Ewwww
You sound so pained. That's why you should never skip your medication.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 2:51pm On Mar 02, 2017
frankfiny:
An average Nigerian Looks neat..can speak good English...has more than one underwear....so i wonder if he represents Nigeria or Mozambique
am average Nigerian lives below 1$a day. Be sincere Abeg.

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by ImaMmakara(f): 2:52pm On Mar 02, 2017
akthedream1:

ARE YOU GONNA BE HAPPY IF I TELL YOU THAT YOU WON'T BE SUCCESSFUL IN WHATEVER YOU DO?
YOU DONT HAVE TO LIKE HIM, I AM NOT HIS FAN..
BUT WISHING HIM FAILURE IS A NO NO.
USE YOUR HEAD

Mr man use ur senses, am not wishing him failure. He does not deserve to win d molla. Whether u wish me well or not am still successful and will continue to be.

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by akthedream1: 2:52pm On Mar 02, 2017
Threebear:

Doubt that, with the recent way of nomination. At the least 5 people will be up.
IT IS JUST WHAT I WISH.. I PRAY IT COMES TO PAST.. AMEN!
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 2:52pm On Mar 02, 2017
akthedream1:
You pray to who? Sango? Because, obviously, God has no time for that.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by frankfiny(m): 2:53pm On Mar 02, 2017
She represents everything that they cant be...So they resort to Cheap hate.
Alwaysblessed:

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 2:53pm On Mar 02, 2017
Threebear:

Trust me we have. Sunday will shock many people.
As usual na. When Gift left, you never expected it.

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by ImaMmakara(f): 2:54pm On Mar 02, 2017
CuteJude:
ok he wont leave this week , save ur borrowed data for next week

Mr man receive sense n stop thinking with ur dick. Dat guy will leave dat house real soon.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by akthedream1: 2:54pm On Mar 02, 2017
LET'S GET SERIOUS...
WETIN BE MARVIS WORK FOR THIS HOUSE SEF APART FROM SHOUTING NA SO, NA SO UPANDAN?

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by frankfiny(m): 2:55pm On Mar 02, 2017
You are still using Black and White TV in 2017....Who is the most beautiful Lady in that house please?
Backinfront:

*Guest mode deactivated*

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Backinfront(m): 2:55pm On Mar 02, 2017
Threebear:

Ewwww
You sound so pained. That's why you should never skip your medication.
Quit the hype mehn. Isn't working!

*guest mode reactivated*

7 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Backinfront(m): 2:56pm On Mar 02, 2017
frankfiny:
You are still using Black and White TV in 2017....Who is the most beautiful Lady in that house please?
You mean the least ugliest? Cos with what I'm seeing on my screen that question isn't logical.

6 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Akshow: 2:57pm On Mar 02, 2017
Agbgift:
For those wondering what uriel and Debbie-rise were discussing this morning, well this is the update:

This morning while sitting in the kitchen, Debie-Rise and Uriel
had a girl chat in which the latter advised the former to assert
herself more in the Big Brother Naija house.
Uriel asked Debie-Rise to never allow anybody put her down and
not take some of the housemates’ actions or responses to her
during discussions to heart.
“ We are all out here for the same thing, the same ending goal,
we want to win the money, do you understand? ” Uriel told
Debie-Rise to which Debie-Rise replied “ Yeah ”.
Uriel continued “ You should never allow anybody to make you
feel like you have to shut down your opinions, your views, to make
you feel a certain way, if you feel like being romantic or saying
whatever you say, do it. ”
What could have triggered this on? Could she some how be feeling
insecure? Or is she just not as assertive as the other Housemates?

#copied.
Uriels is a green mamba. That gal is a poisonous snake. The same uriel when big brother asked her her least favorite housemates mentioned Debbie first. In her words, Debbie is an opportunist. That she likes stealing the show anytime they have a guest, she will insist on playing her song for them.

(1) (2) (3) ... (1540) (1541) (1542) (1543) (1544) (1545) (1546) ... (3141) (Reply)

What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 / What Movie Are You Watching Now? / Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.