Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,088 members, 7,867,136 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 11:10 AM

Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread - TV/Movies (1610) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread (3150538 Views)

Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread / Efe Wins Big Brother Naija 2017 / Big Brother Naija 2017 Winner Announcement & Grand Finale Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1607) (1608) (1609) (1610) (1611) (1612) (1613) ... (3141) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Threebear(m): 10:57pm On Mar 03, 2017
Ayokunleayoolashakirudeen:

ThinTallTony is your mentor
I wouldn't be caught dead messing with a girl as ugly as Bisola, you need to see the calibre of chicks that disturb my life.
So if he is my mentor, I have outranked him.
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Misswang001(f): 10:57pm On Mar 03, 2017
I am not a dude Oga Threebear grin
Threebear:

Dude! Am not using the cards for my own personal use, I can definitely afford cards am using it to vote more deserving contestants. Even Efe will be happy am doing this, he is too young and stupid to handle 25 million, better he loses here and start building from the scratch that way he can mature along the way. So chill and allow fate to take its cause.
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by schumastic(m): 10:58pm On Mar 03, 2017
AM NOT HATING ON EFE, BUT ALL I WILL SAY IS THIS AND YOU CAN QUOTE ME ON THE LAST DAY, I DOUBT IT IF EFE WILL WIN THE BIG BROTHER AND ALSO IF BIG BROTHER WILL WANT HIM TO..

THINK ABOUT IT, MOST WINNERS OF THIS SHOW, ARE THE ONES VIEWERS LEAST EXPECT TO WIN, WHILE THE MOST TALKED ABOUT EITHER COME SECOND OR THIRD..

DON'T BE SURPRISE IF THEY PULL A DONALD TRUMP STUNT ON YALL WITH THE FAKE POLLS THEY KEEP BRINGING OUT.

FORGET SENTIMENT AND THINK ABOUT THIS FOR A MINUTE

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Misswang001(f): 10:58pm On Mar 03, 2017
I ain't cursing you, but karma is a b*t*h
Threebear:

As for that curse you sent to me, I send it back to you.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Threebear(m): 10:59pm On Mar 03, 2017
frankfiny:
You cant work with Bisola fans, their first loyalty lies with Efe..Bisola is just a send option for them
Are you trying to say they are as dumb as she is?
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by bibijegede: 10:59pm On Mar 03, 2017
EXCUSEme2:

•••••EFENATION.......

*I STAND WITH EFE....gringrin
Team Efe 4 life... Antithreebear

6 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Ayokunleayoolashakirudeen(m): 11:00pm On Mar 03, 2017
bibijegede:
Same here..they would come up later..
okay. Thanks

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Threebear(m): 11:01pm On Mar 03, 2017
Misswang001:
I ain't cursing you, but karma is a b*t*h
Karma awaits everyone. You that collect things from a man and store him as mugu one or make him spend money on you and still refuse to give him so cookies. Isn't he blessing your life?
So karma awaits you too.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by frankfiny(m): 11:02pm On Mar 03, 2017
You never can tell brother, anything is possible these days..look at their mentor nw..lol. But no be for my mouth them go hear am sha.. grin
Threebear:

Are you trying to say they are as dumb as she is?
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by GMan650(m): 11:04pm On Mar 03, 2017
Yungwhy:

With this, you can't predict the winner.. More reason people should vote Uriel, Marvis, Debbie-Rise and probably Kemen.. They're like the least contenders(At least for now)

An unpredictable final makes it interesting
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Donbabajay12(m): 11:14pm On Mar 03, 2017
schumastic:
AM NOT HATING ON EFE, BUT ALL I WILL SAY IS THIS AND YOU CAN QUOTE ME ON THE LAST DAY, I DOUBT IT IF EFE WILL WIN THE BIG BROTHER AND ALSO IF BIG BROTHER WILL WANT HIM TO

THINK ABOUT IT, MOST WINNERS OF THIS SHOW, ARE THE ONES VIEWERS LEAST EXPECT TO WIN, WHILE THE MOST TALKED ABOUT EITHER COME SECOND OR THIRD..

DON'T BE SURPRISE IF THEY PULL A DONALD TRUMP STUNT ON YALL WITH THE FAKE POLLS THEY KEEP BRINGING OUT.

Yea ,u ar very right ..but not in all occasion .....Uti was the favorite in BBA edition when he won ,Karen was the Also the favorite when she won ..This is BBN and also this edition is the most watched show amongst the others so we can't be deceived by any Oga at the Top Verdict grin...The only way we can achieve our aim is to campaign and make sure our vote counts ....we say No to Daylight Robbery

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by sirfee(m): 11:19pm On Mar 03, 2017
Donbabajay12:

I have that feeling thou ..but I want Debbie to cause a romance commotion with him ...is the dude a gay
No he is not a gay,he is avoiding Debie and other female housemates because he is betrothed to someone.You can ask Miyonse...he's still searching for his gilfriend.

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by PrincessKab: 11:19pm On Mar 03, 2017
We can only try our best and leave the rest. I wish people can just calm down, the tension is too high, this ain't final. Most of these tantrums here are just not necessary at all.
Isn't it possible we just keep updating, state our observation, give our opinion, argue objectively and move on? It's not a battle of the Titans, we should just update, support, debate and move on..
Enough of all these belittling, bragging, cursing...
We still have many stages to go, people are already arguing about finale, one step at at time abeg...

schumastic:
AM NOT HATING ON EFE, BUT ALL I WILL SAY IS THIS AND YOU CAN QUOTE ME ON THE LAST DAY, I DOUBT IT IF EFE WILL WIN THE BIG BROTHER AND ALSO IF BIG BROTHER WILL WANT HIM TO..

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 11:23pm On Mar 03, 2017
It seems there are two people in this competition,Efe and others. I don't understand why his name is always on every page.

7 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by sirfee(m): 11:23pm On Mar 03, 2017
ThinTallTony is your mentor
grin May the lord have mercy on you.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by PrincessKab: 11:23pm On Mar 03, 2017
As in

crowntoro:
what do you do
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Donbabajay12(m): 11:25pm On Mar 03, 2017
sirfee:
No he is not a gay,he is avoiding Debie and other female housemates because he is betrothed to someone.You can ask Miyonse...he's still searching for his gilfriend.
I don't think he is avoiding all female HMS ,he really likes Tboss much ,but low self esteem wouldn't make him pour out his feelings to her like TTT did...and as regard miyonse case ,it was obvious his Gf was a Gold digger ,if he had won ,I doubt if his gf would complain abt the odds that transpired in the Ouse....Ladies are not be trusted for anything
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by schumastic(m): 11:26pm On Mar 03, 2017
PrincessKab:
We can only try our best and leave the rest. I wish people can just calm down, the tension is too high, this ain't final. Most of these tantrums here are just not necessary at all.
Isn't it possible we just keep updating, state our observation, give our opinion, argue objectively and move on? It's not a battle of the Titans, we should just update, support, debate and move on..
Enough of all these belittling, bragging, cursing...
We still have many stages to go, people are already arguing about finale, one step at at time abeg...

you are right

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Ayokunleayoolashakirudeen(m): 11:26pm On Mar 03, 2017
@sirfee, my decoder has join bad gang... Please watch out for every movement from Debbie and Bassey, e be like say dem get match tonight.

Also watch out for debbie and Bally, i hear say dem dey uhm uhm ehn ehn under the covers.

I wee ask tomorrow.
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Threebear(m): 11:28pm On Mar 03, 2017
Donbabajay12:

Yea ,u ar very right ..but not in all occasion .....Uti was the favorite in BBA when he won ,Karen was the Also the favorite when she won ..This is BBN and also this edition is the most watched show amongst the others so we can't be deceived by any Oga at the Top Verdict grin...The only way we can achieve our aim is to campaign and make sure our vote counts ....we say No to Daylight Robbery
Munya was the favorite to win, he was ahead of uti every nomination week till the very last week.
Nigeria initially hated Karen and preferred a classy vina, till other African countries started liking Karen and Nigerians joined in.
Karen wasn't the favorite to win until the 9th week or so.
Child when did you start watching?

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Donbabajay12(m): 11:28pm On Mar 03, 2017
@sirfee, my decoder has join bad gang... Please watch out for every movement from Debbie and Bassey, e be like say dem get match tonight.

Also watch out for debbie and Bally, i hear say dem dey uhm uhm ehn ehn under the covers.

I wee ask tomorrow.
goan and sleep Mr man ..... grin

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Ayokunleayoolashakirudeen(m): 11:28pm On Mar 03, 2017
Donbabajay12:

I don't think he is avoiding all female HMS ,he really likes Tboss much ,but low self esteem wouldn't make him pour out his feelings to her like TTT did...and as regard miyonse case ,it was obvious his Gf was a Gold digger ,if he had won ,I doubt if his gf would complain abt the odds that transpired in the Ouse....Ladies are not be trusted for anything
he has mouth odour... end of discussion

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 11:29pm On Mar 03, 2017
I don't get why Tokunbo always beg people that win arena games to pick her,bintch is so dull she can't win anything to save her life,she also begs too much,putting eyes on every celebrity items. Barawo.

12 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Donbabajay12(m): 11:30pm On Mar 03, 2017

in Bisola's Voice ,Oga oooooo,na u talk am ool

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by PrincessKab: 11:30pm On Mar 03, 2017
I honestly didn't watch that part, but I know she's been leaping since morning...

sirfee:
Noted though I just tuned in,what's wrong with Bisola's left leg?
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Ayokunleayoolashakirudeen(m): 11:32pm On Mar 03, 2017
Donbabajay12:
in Bisola's Voice ,Oga oooooo,na u talk am ool
Na Gifty talk am o

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Donbabajay12(m): 11:34pm On Mar 03, 2017
Have made a promise never to reply cunty fellows ,I won't be tempted to do so

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by sirfee(m): 11:35pm On Mar 03, 2017
Tabh:
It seems there are two people in this competition,Efe and others. I don't understand why his name is always on every page.
I'm really fed up,what's the fuss about who is real and who is not.This is just a game,they all came into the game with different strategy,it's a pity we always deviate and argue on every thread from different sections.

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Threebear(m): 11:35pm On Mar 03, 2017

grin

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 11:35pm On Mar 03, 2017
Donbabajay12:

Bassey is playing too safe.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Donbabajay12(m): 11:36pm On Mar 03, 2017

Na Gifty talk am o
issokay... I hope Gifty wouldn't mention u on Twitter to challenge u

(1) (2) (3) ... (1607) (1608) (1609) (1610) (1611) (1612) (1613) ... (3141) (Reply)

What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 / What Movie Are You Watching Now? / Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.