Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,552 members, 7,823,437 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 10:08 AM

Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread - TV/Movies (1614) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread (3126835 Views)

Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread / Efe Wins Big Brother Naija 2017 / Big Brother Naija 2017 Winner Announcement & Grand Finale Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1611) (1612) (1613) (1614) (1615) (1616) (1617) ... (3141) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by frankfiny(m): 1:54am On Mar 04, 2017
Hahha Noo, no be so them dey do things.. Person wey never see 3M before, if you give am 25M, he fit Mad, do you want his dada to turn from fashion to real madness?The best thing is for Tboss who knows the value of money to Win, then he can give Efe maybe 4M out of it to explore his comedy career. Life na small small, its for his own good.. 25M big oo
PrincessKab:
Chai! See yawa(Carry hand put for head). In Akpos voice, "Na us you dey abuse so"?
You know what? We rely on those same masses, if not Buhari no go win, my brother, we all know say Uncle Jona spend & hin get money, no be small.
Him just dey pepper me for body nau...but on a more serious note, na fame Aunty Tokunbo find come that place nau. She get money, dat him body packaging na 1m, she talk am herself, she Don travel far and wide, make my hungry guy win this thing abeg. We Don humble... embarassed embarassed

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by frankfiny(m): 1:56am On Mar 04, 2017
Hahah okay oo, i hope we'll get the chance to Test Ballys strenght next week
sirfee:
It's a step at a time my rival,if nomination is the synonym of "bad belle" then Tboss is the grand matron of that particular party because the last I checked,she also nominated her self proclaimed love(Miyonse) for eviction...you already know the rest.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by sirfee(m): 1:57am On Mar 04, 2017
Boj2:

hella disappointed cry
listening to Schoolboy Q's Blank Face LP oozes more Euphoria than what I'm watching on CH198 right now undecided
I'm following "insomnia" on mtvbase at the moment...got no time for sh*t,how was your day?I wish you good health of mind and body*quick recovery homie*
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by sirfee(m): 2:01am On Mar 04, 2017
frankfiny:
Hahah okay oo, i hope we'll get the chance to Test Ballys strenght next week
The more you look,the less you see.The mightier you come,the mightier you fall,one pro Bally is equivalent to one hundred pro tboss.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by PrincessKab: 2:05am On Mar 04, 2017
Wachere...I just dey siddon dey laff here. Make Efe even rest nextweek, make Bally fans and TBoss fans kontinuu...I wan wash film. Battle of pride/class grin grin grin grin

sirfee:
The more you look,the less you see.The mightier you come,the mightier you fall,one pro Bally is equivalent to one hundred pro tboss.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by frankfiny(m): 2:07am On Mar 04, 2017
Lol Agreed...The problem is, there is only a handfull of pro-bally while there are millions of pro-tboss all around the world
sirfee:
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by PrincessKab: 2:08am On Mar 04, 2017
To be honest, since that very day TBoss, of all people, nominated Miyonse, she lost that spot in me, there's nothing anyone can tell me, and that's my personal view, I can accept anything, but betrayal at a very early stage that could cost me a dream/opportunity, saying it's a game? That was the height...

sirfee:
It's a step at a time my rival,if nomination is the synonym of "bad belle" then Tboss is the grand matron of that particular party because the last I checked,she also nominated her self proclaimed love(Miyonse) for eviction...you already know the rest.

11 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by PrincessKab: 2:15am On Mar 04, 2017
Hanhan...I go be him manager, no worry. Na that kind person fit appreciate money cos hin suffer before hin see am. One month sef, Efe go Don fresh, him no fit show for TBoss body, cos she fresh already or you want make she take the money go do facial cosmeticology to look like 16? Haba! That one go waste money nau, or she fit give am to one boai..boai.

frankfiny:
Hahha Noo, no be so them dey do things.. Person wey never see 3M before, if you give am 25M, he fit Mad, do you want his dada to turn from fashion to real madness?The best thing is for Tboss who knows the value of money to Win, then he can give Efe maybe 4M out of it to explore his comedy career. Life na small small, its for his own good.. 25M big oo

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by sirfee(m): 2:16am On Mar 04, 2017
frankfiny:
Lol Agreed...The problem is, there is only a handfull of pro-bally while there are millions of pro-tboss all around the world
You cannot expect victory and plan for defeat,please tell Bassey and Debie to stop pretending and do the needful.The talks is too much,wetin happen...shey na bible study dem dey?

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by frankfiny(m): 2:18am On Mar 04, 2017
But you forgot that Miyonse was playing her with Gifty and when confronted, he said its his strategy, that he is trying to entertain viewers... May Someone never ever use my Emotions to entertain viewers of any kind in this life. Amen. Besides Miyonse got 8 nominations. Well the important thing is, Her game became stronger after Miyonse left.. and miyonse is not complaining. Why are you people complaining for him lol
PrincessKab:
To be honest, since that very day TBoss, of all people, nominated Miyonse, she lost that spot in me, there's nothing anyone can tell me, and that's my personal view, I can accept anything, but betrayal at a very early stage that could cost me a dream/opportunity, saying it's a game? That was the height...

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by sirfee(m): 2:19am On Mar 04, 2017
PrincessKab:

What do you expect from a snake...

6 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by frankfiny(m): 2:21am On Mar 04, 2017
Bassey na F*ck up guy, his muscles are useless if he cant do simple things... And for Debbie rise.. Am sure his dad will even be disappointed at her lack of exposure
sirfee:
You cannot expect victory and plan for defeat,please tell Bassey and Debie to stop pretending and do the needful.The talks is too much,wetin happen...shey na bible study dem dey?
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by sirfee(m): 2:23am On Mar 04, 2017
frankfiny:
But you forgot that Miyonse was playing her with Gifty and when confronted, he said its his strategy, that he is trying to entertain viewers... May Someone never ever use my Emotions to entertain viewers of any kind in this life. Amen. Besides Miyonse got 8 nominations. Well the important thing is, Her game became stronger after Miyonse left.. and miyonse is not complaining. Why are you people complaining for him lol
In true love,there's nothing like vengeance or betrayal.Behave mr Tokunbo.

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by frankfiny(m): 2:28am On Mar 04, 2017
You no knw say money dey swallow pesin..That money go swallow Efe, He fit use am drink, Lodge for hotel, Carry woman (as u can see, e don dry for his body) The kind Konji wey go dey hold that guy now, He fit import Ashawo from Cameroon(you knw say he no too dey like fine girls) Let him start with 4M first, na beg I dey beg una
PrincessKab:
Hanhan...I go be him manager, no worry. Na that kind person fit appreciate money cos hin suffer before hin see am. One month sef, Efe go Don fresh, him no fit show for TBoss body, cos she fresh already or you want make she take the money go do facial cosmeticology to look like 16? Haba! That one go waste money nau, or she fit give am to one boai..boai.

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by frankfiny(m): 2:30am On Mar 04, 2017
Lol Unfortunately their own love no dey blind, it has happened, lets focus on the brighter side
sirfee:
In true love,there's nothing like vengeance or betrayal.Behave mr Tokunbo.
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by sirfee(m): 2:34am On Mar 04, 2017
frankfiny:
Bassey na F*ck up guy, his muscles are useless if he cant do simple things... And for Debbie rise.. Am sure his dad will even be disappointed at her lack of exposure
I'm sorry to say this;I blame everything on her parents(she has her blames too) but her parents impose this lifestyle on her all in the name of religion and discipline.Don't misquote me,I'm not supporting immorality but we should be extremely careful in everything we do because all work and no play makes jack a dull boy,and all play and no work makes jack a mere toy.

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by PrincessKab: 2:36am On Mar 04, 2017
Emotions in just a week? Was she there for the money at all or she came to find love within few hrs?(Not surprised though, we saw how she threw herself at Jon too, Aunty Agbaya). Why put someone in harm's way cos of your emotions? Miyonse did that to make her feel jealous everytime she does things with other guys too, she wanted to be in control, shaded that boy, to the extent that he wasn't free with other HM's, it was just only him and her.
Also, why did the HM's nominate Miyonse? Was it not cos of this same lady? Trying to defend her for what was not. What wrong did Miyonse do in welcoming a new HM? Or didn't she do worse after Miyonse left? She didn't even cry for him up to date, she only cried whenever anyone got on her nerves; at a point, she was asking if she was no longer human. Before nko? I even expected that after she nominated him, She'd withdraw a bit from him, instead, she was getting closer, no guilty conscience. That was the greatest betrayal of the century...
Kai! I dey fear woman sometimes sef...

Miyonse's and Soma's exit were the most painful to me ever. Those guys didn't deserve such at that stage, at most, Biggie should have evicted one, and two the following week embarassed embarassed embarassed

frankfiny:

7 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by PrincessKab: 2:39am On Mar 04, 2017
No worry, we go discuss am a week before final, ceteris paribus...

frankfiny:
You no knw say money dey swallow pesin..That money go swallow Efe, He fit use am drink, Lodge for hotel, Carry woman (as u can see, e don dry for his body) The kind Konji wey go dey hold that guy now, He fit import Ashawo from Cameroon(you knw say he no too dey like fine girls) Let him start with 4M first, na beg I dey beg una

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by sirfee(m): 2:39am On Mar 04, 2017
frankfiny:
Lol Unfortunately their own love no dey blind, it has happened, lets focus on the brighter side
One of the merits of history is to learn from our past mistakes to avoid re-occurrence,I hope she won't repeat the same again.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by misterchris(m): 2:40am On Mar 04, 2017
Why would Debbie-Rise yawn and not cover her mouth?
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by PrincessKab: 2:45am On Mar 04, 2017
There's no bright side to it o, talkless of brighter, I no gree...lol.
But honestly, men, na lesson to the ones coming behind or about to at that stage. A woman can make or break you. Just stay focused...
Miyonse allowed himself, a woman became his downfall. He never believed he'd leave that early, neither did Soma. That one too, it was cos of Gifty's task he was nominated by Cocoice, and Bally did same cos Coco complained to him...Kemen? That one na bad belle, he wanted to eliminate the young boys in quote, so they could have the babes...shameless!

frankfiny:

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by sirfee(m): 2:46am On Mar 04, 2017
frankfiny:
What about Tboss?she's gonna spend half of the money on new tattoos,earings,young boos etc.Make Efe fans dem wake up for you tomorrow...you go hear am.If dem jam you,you go think say na truck hit you(lol)

5 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by PrincessKab: 2:50am On Mar 04, 2017
That's not new, they're all guilty...
Kemen till coughed inside the food he was cooking yesterday
Efe picks his nose
Tboss belches
TTT farts
Debie farts
Bassey farts
...all of them sha

misterchris:
Why would Debbie-Rise yawn and not cover her mouth?
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 2:52am On Mar 04, 2017
sirfee:
I'm following "insomnia" on mtvbase at the moment...got no time for sh*t,how was your day?I wish you good health of mind and body*quick recovery homie*
Bruh......i can't even say...I'm good physically...mehn,i can't even say sef
Insomnia has rented a space in my body
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by sirfee(m): 2:59am On Mar 04, 2017
PrincessKab:
But honestly, men, na lesson to the ones coming behind or about to at that stage. A woman can make or break you. Just stay focused...
Miyonse allowed himself, a woman became his downfall. He never believed he'd leave that early, neither did Soma. That one too, it was cos of Gifty's task he was nominated by Cocoice, and Bally did same cos Coco complained to him...Kemen? That one na bad belle, he wanted to eliminate the young boys in quote, so they could have the babes...shameless!

In the voice of Bob Marley(blessed memory) "no woman no cry".It all started from the garden of Eden,Adam ate the forbidden fruit(sex) thanks to our mother Eve.Samson lost his soul in a foreign land to his worst enemies(the philistines) with help of Delilah the snake.Dem fall Abacha with apple(thanks to one faceless "domitila"wink.It is a pity;we(guys) can't do without you(ladies) and vice versa.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Threebear(m): 2:59am On Mar 04, 2017
PrincessKab:

For a princess you too dey yarn, t boss has said it multiple times that she regrets nominating miyonse. Elikem nominated pokello more than three times today they are married, don't drink panadol over another person's headache, miyonse has moved on you should too. I wasn't a fan of t boss before but she has won me over with her pure heart and kindness.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by misterchris(m): 3:00am On Mar 04, 2017
PrincessKab:
That's not new, they're all guilty... Kemen till coughed inside the food he was cooking yesterday Efe picks his nose Tboss belches TTT farts Debie farts Bassey farts ...all of them sha

See gobe. Dem must see am.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Threebear(m): 3:01am On Mar 04, 2017
Boj2:

You should get as much sleep as you can, adequate sleep will hasten the healing. Your doctor should have placed you on some sleeping drought or pain reliever that knocks you out.
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by PrincessKab: 3:02am On Mar 04, 2017
Gbam! Case closed. Goodnight!

sirfee:
In the voice of Bob Marley(blessed memory) "no woman no cry".It all started from the garden of Eden,Adam ate the forbidden fruit(sex) thanks to our mother Eve.Samson lost his soul in a foreign land to his worst enemies(the philistines) with help of Delilah the snake.Dem fall Abacha with apple(thanks to one faceless "domitila"wink.It is a pity;we(guys) can't do without you(ladies) and vice versa.
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by sirfee(m): 3:07am On Mar 04, 2017
Boj2:

Please go to bed because it is late,you are under medication so allow the drugs to be effective by going to bed at the right time.The reason why I'm still awake by this time is because I'm not going to work tomorrow.Take care of yourself bruh.BONNA NOTTE
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by sirfee(m): 3:08am On Mar 04, 2017
PrincessKab:
Gbam! Case closed. Goodnight!
It's a pleasure,see you tomorrow.*CIAAAAOOOOOO!

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 3:11am On Mar 04, 2017
sirfee:
Please go to bed because it is late,you are under medication so allow the drugs to be effective by going to bed at the right time.The reason why I'm still awake by this time is because I'm not going to work tomorrow.Take care of yourself bruh.BONNA NOTTE
Aiit...thanks bruh

(1) (2) (3) ... (1611) (1612) (1613) (1614) (1615) (1616) (1617) ... (3141) (Reply)

What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 / What Movie Are You Watching Now? / Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.