Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,129 members, 7,849,540 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 11:44 PM

Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread - TV/Movies (1629) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread (3138925 Views)

Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread / Efe Wins Big Brother Naija 2017 / Big Brother Naija 2017 Winner Announcement & Grand Finale Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1626) (1627) (1628) (1629) (1630) (1631) (1632) ... (3141) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Threebear(m): 5:56pm On Mar 04, 2017
to9ine:

If it was up to u, Gifty will still be in the game grin grin cheesy grin grin grin I can see that u are still hurting!
U have realized u have no real strength, u are just surviving on hate. That's y I am okay with ur hating.. If they take away ur Hatred, what else will Three bear have to survive ! grin grin grin grin
Keep hating bro..

On a side note, if u are based in Lagos, we can hang out and chat devoid of tension on a weekend... cheesy grin
Lol you are asking me out on a date?
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by amehrada: 5:57pm On Mar 04, 2017
to9ine:

Baba don't wash me!! I stand with the 'annoying' fans.

#EfeNation #EfeArmy #Efevoltons!!!
Finally Three bear we go watch the final together.. Either you come to my house or I go to yours...
Lol

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 5:57pm On Mar 04, 2017
CuteJude:
keep dreaming that i quoted u cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy did u see a mention from me? abeg remain a forgotten memory
If you like quote me directly,if you like,hide under another person to throw shades,binch I will still come for your head. I dislike cowards.

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Threebear(m): 5:58pm On Mar 04, 2017
to9ine:

Baba don't wash me!! I stand with the 'annoying' fans.

#EfeNation #EfeArmy #Efevoltons!!!
Finally Three bear we go watch the final together.. Either you come to my house or I go to yours...
Lol am not washing, you were the one that made that post a few days ago about discrimination. You talked about coco ice, Jon and TTT etc.
I have photographic memory, I barely forget anything.
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by smarteez(f): 6:00pm On Mar 04, 2017
I haven't been here since yesterday, so I logged in just to check up on what's going on in the house but to my surprise, all I see is insults. I mean, really guys

5 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by toseen7: 6:01pm On Mar 04, 2017
akthedream:

EFE IS MY GUY.... I LOVE EFE,..I AM ONLY AFTER HIS FANATICAL FANS...
YOU ARE CRYING BUT PRETENDING TO BE STRONG...WEHDON SIR..
kikikiiki cry for what? grin i'm not a fanatic bro, i'm not a kid o grin
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by toseen7: 6:02pm On Mar 04, 2017
smarteez:
I haven't been here since yesterday, so I logged in just to check up on what's going on in the house but to my surprise, all I see is insults. I mean, really guys
yes o, are u strong? If not dis insults go shake u o grin

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Ndifereke: 6:13pm On Mar 04, 2017
blank:

If you have ever been to all parts of Britain, you will know she speaks with a British accent. There are so many types and variants of British accent. Same as in Nigeria, South Western part has a different accent from north western even if we are all speaking English.

When I found out that quite a number of English people can't speak proper English I was so amazed.

Lecturing that dude on the fact that they're many types and variants of British accents is water off a duck's back. You're just wasting your valuable time. Even people that have lived and are living in England have been educating him about this but he refused. And you know what was his reason for saying England have one accent? By watching Harry Potter and other English movies as against reading in order to find out if he's wrong or not. Just imagine what a grown-up is using to argue that England doesn't not have multiple accents - because I watch English movies. Even here in Nigeria different accents exist how much more England.

That boy and knowledge are like oil and water - they don't mix together. Leave him to wallow in his ignorance.

11 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by ovoP(m): 6:15pm On Mar 04, 2017
toseen7:
yes o, are u strong? If not dis insults go shake u o grin
He nor they bother me againself they just they seek attention who get their time naim they answer them grin
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 6:16pm On Mar 04, 2017
smarteez:
YOU EXPECT TO SEE EVERYBODY DANCING UPANDAN ABI?
EFE FANATICAL FANS WONT ALLOW IT..
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 6:18pm On Mar 04, 2017
Tabh:

This boy Na psychia o,abeg what are you writing? Mtchewww dude don't even got punchline. You are a waste of mention honestly.
GRAND MA, AT YOUR AGE YOY STILL LOOKING FOR PUNCHLINE?
MUCHECHE LIKE YOU...
GO PLAY WITH YOUR GRAND KIDS MAKE WE SEE ROAD SEE YOUNG FRESH GIRLS BIKO...

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by BoosBae(f): 6:19pm On Mar 04, 2017
Na real wa. Just One woman dealing with some girly boys on this thread. BB E-fights, Chai gringrin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by ovieJr(m): 6:22pm On Mar 04, 2017
Some people are cowards here, if you cannot accomodate insults dont start it. who the Heck reported me? Abi which mod they here wey dey ban person any how, the last time i checked its a freedom of speech world we live in. Take time oh!

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Plus10(m): 6:24pm On Mar 04, 2017
So Efe also own nairaland bbn thread...see as dem dey mention him name eveywhere...i talk am the boy go win this show o.

7 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 6:25pm On Mar 04, 2017
akthedream:

GRAND MA, AT YOUR AGE YOY STILL LOOKING FOR PUNCHLINE?
MUCHECHE LIKE YOU...
GO PLAY WITH YOUR GRAND KIDS MAKE WE SEE ROAD SEE YOUNG FRESH GIRLS BIKO...
My mata go soon gif you hat atak.
You got no punchline to tackle me,binch what game do you want to use to get fresh girls? shocked

5 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by dondavyd(m): 6:26pm On Mar 04, 2017
Having watched this series analytically, I think sentiments apart kemen is one of the most intelligent housemate in that house

11 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by PrincessKab: 6:27pm On Mar 04, 2017
They showed Jon(BBN '17) on AMVCA red carpet a few minutes ago...
Good to see his face again
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 6:27pm On Mar 04, 2017
Tabh:

You got no punchline to tackle me,binch what game do you want to use to get fresh girls? shocked
THE SAME GAME THAT GOT YOU PREGNANT AT THE AGE OF 15..

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by dazzy2(f): 6:28pm On Mar 04, 2017
Bbn wud be rigged instead of efe wining watch out

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Threebear(m): 6:28pm On Mar 04, 2017
Can't wait to see my Gifty on the red carpet.
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by carammel(f): 6:29pm On Mar 04, 2017
Tabh:

Tabitha,you never change,lol.

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Threebear(m): 6:31pm On Mar 04, 2017
Gifty I will avenge your wrongful exit. Even if that's the last thing I do. Banky w house has burnt to the ground, next will be when Efe loses.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 6:32pm On Mar 04, 2017
dondavyd:
Having watched this series analytically, I think sentiments apart kemen is one of the most intelligent housemate in that house
NO WONDER....... LOL
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by dazzy2(f): 6:32pm On Mar 04, 2017
Tabitha I like u Ooo I swear you dey drop am as e dey hot Thumbs Up girls

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by dondavyd(m): 6:33pm On Mar 04, 2017
akthedream:
NO WONDER....... LOL
Just what I noticed, wat do u think
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by RedboneSmith(m): 6:33pm On Mar 04, 2017
blank:

If you have ever been to all parts of Britain, you will know she speaks with a British accent. There are so many types and variants of British accent. Same as in Nigeria, South Western part has a different accent from north western even if we are all speaking English.

When I found out that quite a number of English people can't speak proper English I was so amazed.

Baba, don't bother. Me and a couple of other people here have been through this matter with him. He doesn't know squat about British accents (you can see that everything he knows is based on listening to Kate Winslet and watching Merlin), and he refuses to listen to people who know. Just leave him.

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by dondavyd(m): 6:34pm On Mar 04, 2017
One thousand votes for kemen, and Diego TTT Costa

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 6:36pm On Mar 04, 2017
carammel:

Tabitha,you never change,lol.
Mama na,if I change Na him be say I don sick.
You girl,what sup Na,i don miss you o.
You dey hear from our bba crew so?
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 6:36pm On Mar 04, 2017
dondavyd:

Just what I noticed, wat do u think
I THINK TOMORROW IS SUNDAY.. grin
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Vanessa88(f): 6:37pm On Mar 04, 2017
Plus10:
So Efe also own nairaland bbn thread...see as dem dey mention him name eveywhere...i talk am the boy go win this show o.

Bbnaija is the synonym to the name Efe

You just can't talk about bbnaija without mentioning that name Efe

They sure go together.. So it's expected

*Starboy things*

10 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (1626) (1627) (1628) (1629) (1630) (1631) (1632) ... (3141) (Reply)

What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 / What Movie Are You Watching Now? / Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.