Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,692 members, 7,816,828 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:08 PM

Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread - TV/Movies (165) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread (3119244 Views)

Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread / Efe Wins Big Brother Naija 2017 / Big Brother Naija 2017 Winner Announcement & Grand Finale Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (162) (163) (164) (165) (166) (167) (168) ... (3141) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Ginaz(f): 8:22am On Jan 30, 2017
So gifty was married or still in marriage? To think she left out this details while she was crying her eyes out about her mother's late husband and step dad and those who were laughing at her family, she completely left her personal story outta the equation.

It shows she was just begging for likes and acting up with her tears.

Why is that girl so fake? When she should be classified with the same rank as Tboos as a big classic girl, she's making herself look local and look big wanna be fake girl.

Ahh gifty, you too look fake sha.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by krystiankachi(m): 8:23am On Jan 30, 2017
Can one of the housemates please choke gifty while she sleeps, gosh dis girl is unbearable!!!
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Papiikush: 8:25am On Jan 30, 2017
Aunty Gifty the actress. No wonder why you dey throw bomb lipsrsealed

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by alexumeho(m): 8:28am On Jan 30, 2017
safarigirl:
lol, I'm in school o. Can't follow it religiously

I did watch the program over the weekend

I'm just amazed at some discoveries eg, most of these HMs knew each other before the show (TTT & Basset, Miyonce and Tboss), they basically pooled people from the same industry, there is no variety. So, if you haven't been in a movie, a reality show or worked in a studio/ with music, no BBN for you.

Then there are these married people wahala. TTT, I have no issues with, because he's a mature guy and hasn't dome anything to truncate his marital vows

Gifty on the other hand shocked, even her husband changed his marital status on FB to 'single', because of how much? Can she not win as a married woman? She's pulling off an idiotic 'dumb blonde' act already, now, it turns out she's married. Yet, this chic has been gumming herself to Soma and every guy who will sneeze her way. Pathetic!

My favourite girl in that house is Marvis, no drama and no annoying traits.

Then I like TTT, Soma and Efe. Can't stand Miyonce and Kemen or that Uriel girl and Coco Ice. 4 of them can go first
Wow!! so happy safarigirl (The BB analyst)is here---so missed her. Cant wait to see her re-analyse the flat boob, cocorice, urine, Bisola (AKA wide mouth good enough for BJ), Aunty Tboss and cartoon Gifty.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Ginaz(f): 8:28am On Jan 30, 2017
babydioku:

biko did she snatch your boyfriend from you? you sound soooo pained

She's not pained o, in my hood nobody likes gifty, my mom on seeing gifty was like, what's she forming? My mom said she's thinking her beauty would take her far.

Gifty is getting on my friend's nerves so bad, if only she knew how people wants her to stop acting fake, she would change.
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by alexumeho(m): 8:30am On Jan 30, 2017
sophiadfirst:

are u not watching the show? anyway the trad invite says, she is from ebonyi n not anambra. is she now denying her state? or is there another proof that she is really from anambra. cos me I know any trad takes place in the girls village, which is abakililki as u can see.
The peak of her disgrace is this her forming poshed with her whack English.
A fool is someone who does not know, and still does not know that she does not know.
that's just what she is a fool. the housemates re really making jest of her stupid accent.
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 8:31am On Jan 30, 2017
Papiikush:
Aunty Gifty the actress. No wonder why you dey throw bomb lipsrsealed
That person looks like Lilian Bach, not gifty
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Papiikush: 8:32am On Jan 30, 2017
Tony... Hmmm, you sef get two kids

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Papiikush: 8:33am On Jan 30, 2017
fellis:

That person looks like Lilian Bach, not gifty

I never said that is Gifty. I am using the movie title to pass a massage lipsrsealed
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by HERDDIKTED: 8:33am On Jan 30, 2017
so Naso we no see soma balls abi? okbye
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by enemmo(f): 8:33am On Jan 30, 2017
safarigirl:

I'm just amazed at some discoveries eg, most of these HMs knew each other before the show (TTT & Basset, Miyonce and Tboss), they basically pooled people from the same industry, there is no variety. So, if you haven't been in a movie, a reality show or worked in a studio/ with music, no BBN for you.

Then there are these married people wahala. TTT, I have no issues with, because he's a mature guy and hasn't dome anything to truncate his marital vows

Gifty on the other hand shocked, even her husband changed his marital status on FB to 'single', because of how much? Can she not win as a married woman? She's pulling off an idiotic 'dumb blonde' act already, now, it turns out she's married. Yet, this chic has been gumming herself to Soma and every guy who will sneeze her way. Pathetic!

Then I like TTT, Soma and Efe. Can't stand Miyonce and Kemen or that Uriel girl and Coco Ice. 4 of them can go first

You said it all.just a handful of them are not in the entertainment industry eg miyonse,marvis and Tboss.At the end of the day they will end up acting drama for us.I would have like to see other people like IT peeps,Teachers etc.People in the entertainment industry are not the only lively ones.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by coolestchris2: 8:33am On Jan 30, 2017
Naija get confirm detective

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 8:35am On Jan 30, 2017
Papiikush:

I never said that is Gifty. I am using the movie title to pass a massage lipsrsealed

No problem
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by jamalchance(m): 8:36am On Jan 30, 2017
porshuch:
So gifty is from abakiliki, yet she's claiming anambra.
i would even prefer the anambra accent to the one she has now ... she as her mates they yab am yesterday

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Papiikush: 8:37am On Jan 30, 2017
Bisola be forming gang. Seriously?
Don't think Debbie is here for fun.
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 8:37am On Jan 30, 2017
Papiikush:
Tony... Hmmm, you sef get two kids

So how will his kids feel when they hear their papa nakedded himself in front of everybody??
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by jamalchance(m): 8:41am On Jan 30, 2017
pinkpebbles:
In essence, she got married when she was 20 years old.
that would put her around 22 or 23 now ... do u believe that
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by pinkpebbles(f): 8:43am On Jan 30, 2017
Well I doubt it. But who knows, she might be saying the truth
jamalchance:
that would put her around 22 or 23 now ... do u believe that
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by alexumeho(m): 8:44am On Jan 30, 2017
Missed these guys so much....

V24m ......
ochon
F. addict
Reincarnated
Forwetinnah
safarigurl

AND OTHERS....

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by homesteady(m): 8:44am On Jan 30, 2017
www.nairaland.com/attachments/4803862_screenshot20170130082350_jpegd68ee2cad073b85605db93c53520b8ef

Lmaooooo! People are really digging out things ohh!

On the 1st day, Ebuka asked her which Actor she would love to work with and she said Van Vicker! Immediately I knew she was into all these useless 1 week Aba movies! Who wants to act with Van Vicker again when there are so many handsome talented and single modern actors out there?

10 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Papiikush: 8:46am On Jan 30, 2017
fellis:

So how will his kids feel when they hear their papa nakedded himself in front of everybody??

Is big brother meant for married peeps? I don't understand what you are insinuating undecided
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 8:49am On Jan 30, 2017
Papiikush:

Is big brother meant for married peeps? I don't understand what you are insinuating undecided
Abeg forget about it.
Thnks and God bless.
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 8:50am On Jan 30, 2017
Where is 1bkaye and janellemonae, coolestchris?
Am missing their updates.....
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Factoryfitted: 8:53am On Jan 30, 2017
1bkaye:
Tboss seems like she'd be clingy

yeah... best kind of babe there is. wink
1bkaye:
Tboss seems like she'd be clingy

yeah... best kind of babe there is.
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by waxdude: 8:55am On Jan 30, 2017
safarigirl:

Safarigirl wink
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by safarigirl(f): 9:01am On Jan 30, 2017
waxdude:

Safarigirl wink
my friendship, hawayu?
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by waxdude: 9:12am On Jan 30, 2017
safarigirl:
my friendship, hawayu?
Ayam dey.... dis bbnaija not watching dt much..bizi mehnnn...just pop in here to read updates .... only Sundays maybe dt I get to watch n few times during d week...hop u good nd school is fine. ..miss dos bbchase days.. grin grin
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Papiikush: 9:15am On Jan 30, 2017
fellis:

Abeg forget about it.
Thnks and God bless.

whatever Nigga
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Unimaginable123: 9:19am On Jan 30, 2017
Ginaz:
So gifty was married or still in marriage? To think she left out this details while she was crying her eyes out about her mother's late husband and step dad and those who were laughing at her family, she completely left her personal story outta the equation.

It shows she was just begging for likes and acting up with her tears.

Why is that girl so fake? When she should be classified with the same rank as Tboos as a big classic girl, she's making herself look local and look big wanna be fake girl.

Ahh gifty, you too look fake sha.
but TTT is married too with children. So why is nobody talking of that?
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 9:20am On Jan 30, 2017
safarigirl:

That's why i loff you (no homo) you will say it as it is. Please more input i always enjoy you. All the best in school sis
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Ginaz(f): 9:23am On Jan 30, 2017
Unimaginable123:
but TTT is married too with children. So why is nobody talking of that?

He ain't got a fake accent and he ain't flirting from soma to miyounce, to bally, and bassey. undecided

As ebuka said, "gifty I don't understand". Are you understanding too? undecided

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (162) (163) (164) (165) (166) (167) (168) ... (3141) (Reply)

What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 / What Movie Are You Watching Now? / Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.