Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,689 members, 7,851,372 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 05:58 PM

Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread - TV/Movies (1658) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread (3140303 Views)

Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread / Efe Wins Big Brother Naija 2017 / Big Brother Naija 2017 Winner Announcement & Grand Finale Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1655) (1656) (1657) (1658) (1659) (1660) (1661) ... (3141) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by tomisinbaby(f): 12:26am On Mar 05, 2017
eleshin:

Did you guys watch what really happened at all? Tony was too bossy, creating dumb rule for the game without listening to others and breaking same rule when he told Uriel to speak the second time. Tony always wants his ideas to override others' and this time his idea is very dumb.
I wan make dem nominate bisola sef. Being nominated keeps your fans at alert.anyways let nominations come ,mumu bisola is going nowhere
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Ayokunleayoolashakirudeen(m): 12:26am On Mar 05, 2017
toseen7:
eeh oya, i don hear
TTT te leni... eni to ba n wa shosho, a ri shosho

5 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Giel: 12:27am On Mar 05, 2017
codedguy1:
Efe should realise people are not the same.

All that talk about being real is his own way. People can be real in other ways not exactly efes way.

Which is exactly what kemen said about efe that he is not accommodating, some people can be diplomatic and/or people pleasers, does it make them fake??
Everyone just calling everyone out tonight. I love it.

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by PrincessKab: 12:27am On Mar 05, 2017
Efe faces TTT - ThinTall, pls tell the the truth, yarn...I want to hear. Start with the bad things.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by toseen7: 12:27am On Mar 05, 2017
to9ine:

Insult?? Anyone that came to do seniority in the BBN house should stay at home
abi o
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 12:27am On Mar 05, 2017
I luv the way bassey exited the game; not like a coward

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by pocohantas(f): 12:28am On Mar 05, 2017
These housemates are lying and overhyping their love for each other. Only Kemen, Tboss and Efe have been sincere so far...but me I will say the truth.

Threebear, where are you? grin
You're a nice guy and you come off as a caring person but I think you should tone down on the smear campaign.
Well, I don't know why some posters take you serious. I have the feeling that you're deliberately trying to get on some nerves.

Toseen7, you're the perfect 'opponent'. I wish some people can learn from you, I have nothing bad to say about you *in Debbie rise voice* cheesy

Akthedream: I like your objectivity, but on behalf of NL...stop to dey type in capital letters na.

13 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Threebear(m): 12:28am On Mar 05, 2017
Bassey is a coward. Very fake

7 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by ninnyanny(f): 12:28am On Mar 05, 2017
I said it
Bassey is acting for the
Camera

Morafaka

5 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 12:29am On Mar 05, 2017
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by fitzmayowa: 12:29am On Mar 05, 2017
Bassey is very smart and I really like how he shutdown tony with his weird games...

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Threebear(m): 12:29am On Mar 05, 2017
pocohantas:
These housemates are lying and overhyping their love for each other. Only Kemen, Tboss and Efe have been sincere so far...but me I will say the truth.

You're a nice guy and you come off as a caring person but I think you should tone down on the smear campaign.
Well, I don't know why some posters take you serious. I have the feeling that you're deliberately trying to get on some nerves.

Toseen7, you're the perfect 'opponent'. I wish some people can learn from you, I have nothing bad to say about you *in Debbie rise voice* cheesy

Akthedream: I like your objectivity, but on behalf of NL...stop to dey type in capital letters na.
Lol
I love you too pocho.

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 12:30am On Mar 05, 2017
ovieJr:
Can someone pass it to Bassey pls? I want to see who is going to pick, i just hope its efe and not deby cos i understand the reasons why he keep nominating him. Apart from the fact that he said he doesnt listen to peoples opinion.
BASSEY DON OPT OUT.... HE DEY FEAR VIEWERS AND CAMERA.. LOL

7 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Akshow: 12:30am On Mar 05, 2017
Ttt beating around the bush

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by obayaya(m): 12:30am On Mar 05, 2017
pocohantas:

Threebear.. send this girl a PM tonight...

But, please don't pull a TTT on her
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by PrincessKab: 12:30am On Mar 05, 2017
Please, why does TTT always beat around the bush before he talks? I won't like to call him a liar cos I don't call people names, but that's what liars do...
C'mon. Another episode?

5 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Akshow: 12:30am On Mar 05, 2017
akthedream:

BASSEY DON OPT OUT.... HE DEY FEAR VIEWERS AND CAMERA.. LOL
I always knew Bassey is the fakest housemate in the house.

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by guardsman: 12:31am On Mar 05, 2017
People saying "Efe is real" should keep deceiving themselves. dis time last week dis same Efe after his failed attempt to entrap & use Debie for votes, looked straight at d camera & said "Na scam o. I dey find votes".
U like him, that's ur choice but don't say he's real.They are all fake!.

8 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by to9ine: 12:31am On Mar 05, 2017
Threebear:
Bassey is a coward. Very fake
I guess we can agree on another thing.. People that care too much about what viewers think could be irritating

9 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by eleshin(m): 12:31am On Mar 05, 2017
akthedream:

DEBBIE AND THAT REST CALLED HER TO COME BACK THAY THEY HAVE CHOSEN SOMEONE ELSE... DID SHE LISTEN?
SHE DOESN'T WANNA HEAR PEOPLE TELL HER THAT SHE IS ARROGANT AND LOUD...
You don't understand...... Tony was forcing the rule on them when it was obvious he wasn't making any sense. Tboss wanted to pick Bisola but Tony insisted she shud pick another person despite suggestions from others that the rule shudnt limit their choice of who to pick. Tboss almost left cos of Tony forcing the dumb rule on them. Bisola was mad cos of Tony not Debbie.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by ovieJr(m): 12:31am On Mar 05, 2017
Threebear:
With this attitude Efe can't go far in life, am not a prophet but a palm wine tapper doesn't say everything he sees in the tree.

When 2 people with the same myopic reasoning meets each other. Dont worry we are already praying for you both to be delivered grin grin cheesy

Where is CuteJude? come here real quick!!!!

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by teamsynergy: 12:32am On Mar 05, 2017
fitzmayowa:
Bassey is very smart and I really like how he shutdown tony with his weird games...
bassey na play safe guy ooo.. datz y he Neva really get too involve with Debbie and Uriel... I think he even liked tbos but changed his mind when he realized d situation around her... bassey na smart dude..

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 12:32am On Mar 05, 2017
TONY TALK JARE....
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by codedguy1(m): 12:32am On Mar 05, 2017
Giel:

Which is exactly what kemen said about efe that he is not accommodating, some people can be diplomatic and/or people pleasers, does it make them fake??
Everyone just calling everyone out tonight. I love it.

The point is to efe is someone is being diplomatic about a situation that person is not real.

E get as person wife and an aunty that took care of him when he was little over a silly issue are quarrelling and the guy tries to be diplomatic. To efe that guy is not real because he did not takeva side.

It not a fair way to judge somebody.

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by PrincessKab: 12:32am On Mar 05, 2017
TTT dey stammer on saying what he doesn't like about Efe. And Efe said "If your sugarcoat it, I go vex".

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by sirfee(m): 12:33am On Mar 05, 2017
[quote author=Binchie post=54281029] tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by to9ine: 12:33am On Mar 05, 2017
ninnyanny:
I said it
Bassey is acting for the
Camera

Morafaka
True that.. We haven't seen the real Bassey

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by pocohantas(f): 12:34am On Mar 05, 2017
Threebear:

Lol
I love you too pocho.
LOL. You're a character sha... grin
Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Nobody: 12:34am On Mar 05, 2017
WOW.... EFE TALK ENTER TONY WELL WELL...
FVCKING PRETENDER... TONY AKA KING OF LINUS...

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by Isiterere(m): 12:34am On Mar 05, 2017
Things/events that made my night through BBNaija
1. Debie Rise on the dance floor.
2. Bisola leaving the game ( TTT can't be manipulating everybody all the time, sharp babe) I hate it when there is no clearly lady down rules to games.
3. Efe outburst to TTT. (forget the hype, this is the first time I am seeing Efe to be real, bold and articulate.)
4. TTT confirmation that they are all liars. (he is the supreme liars sha)
5. Barcelona /Messi....

ALL IZZ WELL

8 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by sleepyeyez(m): 12:34am On Mar 05, 2017
tony jus goin on and on and on and on and on and on about what he likes about efe. nigga jus say what you dont like bout efe and STFU. rambling mofo

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread by toseen7: 12:35am On Mar 05, 2017
i dont understand wetin TTT dey talk sef, efe no get bad side? Ayam not understanding?

6 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (1655) (1656) (1657) (1658) (1659) (1660) (1661) ... (3141) (Reply)

What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 / What Movie Are You Watching Now? / Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.